It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 337
<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

None of that is necessarily true and all your opinion.
Try to check that before you speak if possible you are just wasting space.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Autumnal

I can prove that I don't with 26 years of eyewitnesses and records. So I can say yes I can prove I don't eat them.

Now can you prove that what I said, the scenario I laid out, the most plausible scenario did not happen?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

This is another lie of your creation.
It was never denied to him.

The lawmaker that came up with SYG said he didn't think it applied, but that was based on the biased media accounts before the facts (he jumped the gun just like you, the president, and thousands of others including myself at one time).

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

You have to wonder why they called the neighbor Frank? It's pretty obvious, they will ask him what he saw and then say "but you didn't see who started it blah blah" and so forth.

It's called attempting to make a case. Did you think it had some special implication?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

That is what I don't understand, and you admit bias. Why do you crusade against a man that is very possible and even probably telling the truth and innocent.

Since this case began it has been shown that he wasn't lying about being attacked and hurt, he isn't a racist, Trayvon wasn't the kid he was portrayed as, Trayvon did was prone to criminal activity, and so on.

If anything you should at least have enough doubt not to crusade against a man that might be innocent. How would you feel if he got locked up for years due to public bias and it turned out years later he was innocent beyond the shadow of a doubt.

To crusade against a man, that you don't know that might be innocent, for no good reason, to me is an action of the morally confused or the morally bankrupt.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Sorry.. there is copious evidence that Martin attacked Zimmerman. All evidence lends towards Martin attacking Zimmerman and it will most likely never be proven otherwise.

Better?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I dont know if this picture have been shown already but I must say, if I'm armed and I really wanted to kill a black person just because I'm racist, I would have never let Trayvon hit me and throw me to the ground.

Zimmerman used his gun as his last resort and I'm 100% sure Trayvon was the first aggressor and Zimmerman never wanted to shoot him, but now that I see this picture I understand why he had to defend himself and shoot Trayvon. The FBI wants to charge Zimmerman with hate charges and it wont stick, they want to make an example out of Zimmerman while been innocent and if Zimmerman is found guilty, things are going to be worse, people think this was a racism killing when IT WAS NOT, but if he is found guilty it will turn the tables.

Did Zimmerman suffered injuries in the back of his head? YES need more proof?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

its just a scratch hardly what would get from having head smashed into concrete....

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gambon
reply to post by cdesigns

its just a scratch hardly what would get from having head smashed into concrete....

Yeah yeah yeah I was blind just like you, but I learned how to see the facts.
edit on 15-5-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

i said that tongue in cheek, but my "crusade" actually started because i felt there were too many unanswered questions, i also felt the spd mishandled the case. i'm sorry we must have different laws where i'm from but i have never heard of someone being released on the very night of the killing without even to have to call for a lawyer.

if people like me and trayvons parents never demanded answers we would not be where we are today with zimmerman actually having to defend himself in a court of law. if we just shut up and believed everything the spd and zimmerman said, like good little sheep, zimmerman would be free to pull more stupid shenanigans.

you seem to ignore the prosecutors claim of new evidence and witnesses that point to zimmerman chasing tray and tray turning around to fight zim in self defense, STAND YOUR GROUND???

you seem to ignore the fact that zimmermans dad, brother and trays girlfriend all have the same account, zims dad and brother got the info straight from the horses mouth, trays girlfriend was on phone with him as it went down. their account was that zimmerman confronted tray. that right there throws your whole, "tray hid in a bush and jumped out and cheap shotted zimmerman" theory out the window.

i concede that tray was not a perfect angel but who among us was at his age? zimmerman on the other hand continued his dr jekyl mr hyde behavior well past his teen years.

bottom line, zimmerman was not a cop and he should never gotten out of his vehicle to chase trayvon down, especially since the cops were already on their way and he never actually saw tray committing any kind of crime!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Sorry.. there is copious evidence that Martin attacked Zimmerman. All evidence lends towards Martin attacking Zimmerman and it will most likely never be proven otherwise.

Better?

ZERO EVIDENCE exists to show that Martin attacked Zimmerman.

You sure as hell do not have any.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
What he said!!!! Trey was stalked, confronted, then slane in his selfdefence. Point blank.

Why is this still in question?

Some of you have made zimmerman out to be justified in his actions. Though he may be attempting to you SYG to justify his actions, the grey area will not cover all of his actions.

He was judge, juror, and exicutioner for Trey. Some of you here carry the same mindset. This is not racial. It is however a matter of right and wrong.

If everyone did the same, acted the same in your neighborhoods you would be yelling to high heaven to stop the madness yet you will back this one up in your convictions.

Tisk tisk.

Asnwer the call.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

He was released the same night because there was no evidence of a crime. They took him in, but it looked like self defense witness' and evidence corroborate that so they had to let him go. If they later found evidence of a crime they would have a right to arrest him. I don't see what is so hard to understand. There was nothing and noone that night that said anything to the contrary.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Maybe I need to define evidence again as I already have once in this thread, but witness testimony and the damage zimmerman received IS evidence that he was assaulted/attacked by Martin.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

It's a question because what you outlined isn't what happened and you would have to be blind and deaf to believe that line.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

the original d.a. in the case wanted to hold him for manslaughter, it wasnt til a higher up called it off. i find that suspicious. i also find the fact that they ignored and tried to lead all other witnesses to testify in zimmermans favor, suspicious.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Soooo your saying zimmerman didnt stalk, i mean follow trayvon? Zimmerman didnt get into a cronfrontation with treyvon? Anddddddd Zimmerman didnt kill treyvon because of said physical contact?

If none of that happened please explain how treyvon magicaly ended up dead from zimmermans firearm.

And please bring the insults down wee bit buddy. Im far from deaf or blind.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
ABC News Exclusive: Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations After Trayvon Martin Shooting
abcnews.go.com...

A medical report compiled by the family physician of accused Trayvon Martin murderer George Zimmerman and obtained exclusively by ABC News found that Zimmerman was diagnosed with a "closed fracture" of his nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury the day after he fatally shot Martin during an alleged altercation.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Autopsy results show Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles

WFTV has confirmed that autopsy results show 17-year-old Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles when he died.

The information could support George Zimmerman's claim that Martin beat him up before Zimmerman shot and killed him.

www.wftv.com...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Shows knuckle wounds, but no face wounds? Doesn't sound like a fight to me. Sounds like an ambush.

new topics

top topics

<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join