It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Good luck with that. Don't be surprised if you get arrested for assault and battery if you pull that though.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyb3rR3v0luti0nary

Good luck with that. Don't be surprised if you get arrested for assault and battery if you pull that though.

not in florida.

You just have to make sure you kill the person you felt threatened by so they cant contradict your claims

It also helps if the police then aid in hiding evidence and leading and intimidating witnesses.
edit on 16-4-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus

You guys need to shrug off the agenda and look at the FACTS.

If a guy was stalking you through a neighborhood how would you react? Sure, you have the right to follow anyone you want (you crazy stalkers) but does that person you are following not have the right to turn and protect themselves?

Oh the irony...

www.youtube.com...

Zimmerman was in his truck watching Martin for 2 minutes, then Martin ran and Zimmerman got out of his truck and began to follow him. If I saw some one standing in the rain, in the dark, in a neighborhood where several burglaries have occurred, I would be suspicious.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Treyvon had no right to
to jump zimmerman fact.

Eye witness testimony
sworn mind you state
they saw treyvon beating in
zimmermans head and zimmerman
screaming for help. as he went to
call 911 is when zimmerman had to
defend himself from death with one single
shot...

edit on 16-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

Sources please?

I think you're parroting what you heard on YouTube/Neo-Con radio show. Sorry, but these are the only places I've heard anyone state "FACT - Zimmerman was attacked"

If you were being followed what would you do? When you ran and your stalker ran to catch up with you, would you just let him do what he wanted or would you fight? Something tells me most people are pansies and would be gentle little pussycats, but I'd definitely give the guy all I could.

Trayvon Martin was afraid for his life, and if he did fight, he was fully justified. Please answer my question honestly - if someone was following you, then RAN to catch you would you just curl up and let him have his way or would you fight back? The way you are advocating vigilante justice something tells me you'd try to fight back..

Please, please please, honestly answer this question.
edit on 16-4-2012 by TinkerHaus because: i r spell gud

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Shoot someone in the face for following you around. Perfectly reasonable.

Shoot someone for beating you, BAD!

That's some real rationality for you.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
Sources please?

Some of us got tired of asking that after the first 200 pages.
Pops entire contribution to this thread is his fantasy world.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

turn off Youtube and Noe-Con Radio and buddy you are in the dark, dontcha think? So whats your real motive for posting?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

SANFORD, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Investigators with the Sanford Police Department are still trying to figure out exactly what happened during an altercation which resulted in a fatal shooting in the Twin Lakes area. The shooting happened just after 7 p.m. Sunday evening on Twin Trees Lane. A man who witnessed part of the altercation contacted authorities.

"The guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911," said the witness, who asked to be identified only by his first name, John.

John said he locked his patio door, ran upstairs and heard at least one gun shot.

"And then, when I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point."

On Monday afternoon, a FOX 35 News crew met with Tracy Martin who said the victim in the shooting is her 17-year-old son, Trayvon, who was visiting from Miami.

Read more: www.myfoxorlando.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mhc_70

Here is the part where they call John a liar, then bring up some witnesses who heard some noises from outside the window to counteract it.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

First Trayvon Martin wasn't armed, he would have attacked with his fists, which is justified according the the SAME FRIGGIN LAW you guys are trying to use to say that Zimmerman was justified. Hypocrites!

Second there is no real evidence that Zimmerman received a beating, in fact the PHYSICAL evidence implies otherwise.

You have absolutely no room to attempt to school people on the subject of rationality. I'm not trying to be rude, just calling a spade a spade.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Come follow me around town.
Good luck not getting shot in the face for it.

17 year old black teen is on trial for shooting
and killing a police officer, you can't tell me
jst because treyvon was 17 doesnt mean he
did not have a weapon.
Zimmerman was being attacked screaming for
help and was threatened for his life, he had every right
to stand his ground and shoot treyvon seeing how
treyvon was the aggressor as per say the witness accounts,
9-11 tapes, it was all self defense..

Do not believe the lies the MSM is feeding

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Following me around? Why whatever are you talking about? The unarmed person just walking was obviously threatening my life and I had to defend it. The cops will take my word and then you and Pops will run all over ATS lying for me.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

reply to post by mhc_70

Here is the part where they call John a liar, then bring up some witnesses who heard some noises from outside the window to counteract it.

While ignoring that the father originally said it wasn't Treyvon screaming on the audio..

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The idea that Zimmerman could have been successfully attacked by a kid smaller, lighter, and ten years younger than him is moronic.

The fact that zimmerman refused medical treatment after he claims he had his head bashed into the ground and made him fear for his life leads one to think he is a lying piece of #.

the fact that video of zimmerman less than an hour after this alleged beating shows no signs of any wounds or even scratches further brings into question his claims.

The fact the lead officer in the case didnt believe Zimmerman either, and wanted to arrest him, but was overruled by his superiors, is yet another piece of the puzzle pointing to not only zimmermans guilt, but the fact he lied about the nature of the altercation.

The fact that there is are rcorded phone conversation between martin and his girlfreind that contradicts zimmermans account of the incident is yet another piece of data pointing to him lying.

edit on 16-4-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mhc_70

SANFORD, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Investigators with the Sanford Police Department are still trying to figure out exactly what happened during an altercation which resulted in a fatal shooting in the Twin Lakes area. The shooting happened just after 7 p.m. Sunday evening on Twin Trees Lane. A man who witnessed part of the altercation contacted authorities.

"The guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911," said the witness, who asked to be identified only by his first name, John.

John said he locked his patio door, ran upstairs and heard at least one gun shot.

"And then, when I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point."

On Monday afternoon, a FOX 35 News crew met with Tracy Martin who said the victim in the shooting is her 17-year-old son, Trayvon, who was visiting from Miami.

Read more: www.myfoxorlando.com...

An anonymous witness? Sorry, I'm going to stick with the MULTIPLE witnesses who aren't afraid to show their faces. When this guy goes on the record I'll consider what he has to say. This is not a sworn under oath witness as the guy with the George Zimmerman avatar claims.

And again - if someone were following you like Zimmerman was following Martin.. What would you do when he chased you and confronted you? You gonna bend over and take it?

Why are you guys dodging the question? How would you react if someone followed you for awhile, then when you tried to get away RAN after you? Answer the question, because this will put a whole lot of ridiculous back and forth to rest.
edit on 16-4-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

It's a legal profession, because it is not illegal to follow someone, unless it's private property. Following someone around your neighborhood is not illegal.

I am fully aware Florida has a legal citizen's arrest law.

We shall see how this one is explained in court. There are some "IFs".

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Yeah I am still waiting on some sources and some answers from you myself.
Got them yet? Otherwise you are just still rambling crap that I am not going to read.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Pops there is too much truth to your post ,
could you lighten up just a little

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

turn off Youtube and Noe-Con Radio and buddy you are in the dark, dontcha think? So whats your real motive for posting?

Well, if you guys are claiming you haven't done these things we've established that I've spent a lot more time researching the FACTS of this case.

So far I've only presented facts - what have you and your ilk brought to the table? All that speculation and hate and fantasy sum up to a big, fat, NADA.

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join