It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pixiefyre

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Treyvon did not even live there, he lived in MIAMI went to school there,
if he had of never been suspended from school he would of never
of been in the position he was in and where he was at.
decisions people make a difference.

I have a to take issue with this statement. His suspension from school really has no bearing on what occurred that evening, other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time. But he could just as easily have been out of school due to any number of reason's such as illness, arrangements between the school and parents to allow him to be out of school due to family issues. I've seen many parents in my area remove their children from school for a week or two mid year because that is the only available time the family is able to take a vacation together due to employment policies. So him being suspended from school is a non-issue in this.

Additionally you seem to be saying that because he did not LIVE there, it was his fault that this occurred. But that is really illogical, surely you aren't implying that the residents of this complex do not have a right to have family or friends over unless they are willing to risk their visitors lives in doing so?

The big smoking gun from the prosecutors
there evidence this is a 2nd degree murder
case because zimmerman got out of his suv
to check the street, if zimmerman never got
out of the suv this never would of happened..

WELL if treyvon never got suspended from school
for doing what he was not suppose to do
if treyvon would of been an outstanding student
and NOT been suspended and been in MIAMA
in SCHOOL where he should of been that night sleeping,
getting ready to get up in the morning to go too school.
NONE OF THIS would of happened if treyvon did not get suspended..
Don't blaim zimmerman for getting out of his suv
blame treyvon for screwing up his schooling..
edit on 15-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

You realize you're essentially stating that being suspended from school is equivalent of a Capital Crime?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I have not blamed Zimmerman for getting out of his SUV, but I do believe he was not using good judgement when he started chasing Martin. Neighborhood watch members and instructed to contact the authorities regarding suspicious activities but not to confront the suspicious character. I've been a member in the past.

That being said, I am sure the evidence presented at his trial will be distinctly more factual than the various scenarios that are floating about the web, which despite the huge amount of evidence released or leaked in this case, cannot be assumed to present every single piece of evidence that has been collected by the authorities investigating the case.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

You realize you're essentially stating that being suspended from school is equivalent of a Capital Crime?

No ones fault but treyvons is what im essentially saying...

Had he never of been such a poor student he would of
never put himself in this situation.. Treyvon decided his fate
no one else.. Seeing how bad he was in school it is not
that hard for me to comprehend him thinking he was teflon don
and could attack someone without an concequences..
edit on 15-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

I don't think he does.

This is a very underlying issue of this case. But I think one this country should address.

Why are we suspending kids for finding small amounts of drugs on them? Wouldn't it be better to have some sort of In School Diversion Program they could go to while still getting their education. They could address drugs, bullying, violence, all the issues kids face.

I don't blame the school, and I don't blame Trayvon for getting suspended.....I was suspended several times for smoking in school, most of were suspended for something.....If schools started to stand up to these problems and maybe educate about them instead of just throwing kids out of school, maybe we could change some things in this country.

It is irrelevant to this case that he was suspended but I have never understood denying kids an education as a form of punishment.

edit on 15-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Suspending children puts the burden of raising a child to patent or legal guardian . Why a child acts out in school isn't the schools problem, or that of the over taxed citizen/ home owner/ slum lord

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pixiefyre

I get the sense that they charged him with murder because he likely will go free. If they wanted him in jail they would have charged him with negligent manslaughter. With 2nd degree murder one juror gets him off.

I wonder how big the riots will be when he goes free?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Suspending children puts the burden of raising a child to patent or legal guardian . Why a child acts out in school isn't the schools problem, or that of the over taxed citizen/ home owner/ slum lord

It also denies a child an education. I don't think is a proper form of punishment.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Education also not the burden of society, education should be privatised.
Done like child criminals walking the streets punish parents.
Juvenile delinquents running the streets sometimes gets them hurt or killed in this case.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

He was saying that the criminals get away and in his mind, that was Treyvon that we now find out was not doing anything wrong on the night in question. He ran and then defended himself from someone who was even told not to follow him by dispatch. Zimmerman could have just waited for the police. Now it looks like that nobody was part of the neighborhood watch except Zimmerman. If he was a captain, he should know the rules of Neighborhood Watch. Those rules say you aren't supposed to carry a gun and to call the police when a crime is witnessed and let the police handle the suspicious people. It's clear Zimmerman was looking to start trouble. Now he's finally going to pay for it one way or the other. If he beats the criminal trial, there is the civil rights trial and then there is the civil suit. But I doubt he walks. Too much evidence against him.

Kylearan

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I don't think he'll ever be free again. There is also the possibility of a civil rights case against Zimmerman if he does go free and then he can be sued by the family for wrongful death. He will never be able to hide, even if he leaves the country. Zimmerman's life is going to be crap from the day he shot the kid. I don't think he'll be acquitted but stranger things have happened.

Kylearan

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I really hope that is not the case. In my opinion the most important issue here is that the trial is fair and just, but then I do not have the highly emotional view biased toward either Zimmerman or Martin, or a predetermined conclusion regarding guilt or innocence as some do.

The issue that disturbed me the most about this case and prompted me to delve into the information available myself and present the issues that appeared to contradict the initial acceptance beyond question that Zimmerman's actions were absolutely reasonable and appropriate in my previous posts, was my shocked disbelief that a man who admittedly was armed and carrying a gun, could shoot and kill another man....who was found to be unarmed, then claim that the shooting was in self defense as the deceased man stalked and attacked him without provocation, and the members of the justice system would just accept the "killer's" story and basically cease any further investigation.

A dead man does not have the ability to defend or dispute the claims of the person who killed him...because he is dead.....permanently and forever silenced neatly prevented from ever contradicting any element of his killer's defense.

I can't be the only one who can see the serious issue this presents.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

No, even if he's found innocent of second degree murder he can still be convicted of any lesser charge.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Pixiefyre

You're not by far.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Are there lesser charges? I only heard about the murder charge. They can't just come up with lesser charges if he is found innocent of murder. So do you have a source on the other charges, are there any?

I am pretty sure you are wrong here. The charge is second degree murder. It will be very hard for them to prove and I don't think they can charge you with both negligent manslaughter and second degree murder. It's one or the other right? The charge is second degree murder they can't just make up new charges later if that doesn't work.
edit on 15-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Other legal experts have pointed out that no one has had access to all the evidence in the case that the prosecutor has seen. Plus, a jury could decide to convict Zimmerman of the lesser charge of manslaughter.

msnbc.com

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Wait are you saying Trayvon deserved to be killed because hes was not the best student in school?

So because he was suspended he deserved to be gun down?

Errrrrrrrr you ............. You!!!!

Wow. You said that.

Ok ....... Asnwer me this one you insane person!!!

Had he not been suspended. Had it been sayyyyyyyy a saturday and the same thing happened. Then what say you would have been your reason for him to be killed?

edit on 15-4-2012 by PLASIFISK because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2012 by PLASIFISK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

They don't have a violent history or arrest record for Treyvon so they have to take whatever they can get. They need to make Treyvon a thug because they can't fathom that a black kid was in the right no matter what. The good thing that came out of this is that we now see that race is very relevant to who gets justice and who doesn't. People can say all the bad stuff about Al Sharpton and the protestors but if they had not done something, a murder would still be walking around with a gun. An untrained self-made neighborhood watch "captain" might suspect your loved one was doing something wrong for simply being black and walking down the street.

Kylearan

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The eye witness testimony and zimmermans story all match up
with the police report. The police report match up to why
zimmerman was not arrested. The screams for help
were from zimmerman, they had no time to collaberate
some big story and zimmerman had no time to beat himself
in the face.. Believe all the people and the MSM who were not there
I will believe the key eye witness, the only evidence we have that is not
hearsay because the witness actually saw this.
Either way if someone jumps on top of me and starts beating my
face in and I think they are going to kill me in fear for my life
and I am armed I will shoot the attacked.. There is no evidence
supporting that zimmerman *hit treyvon first.. Zimmerman had a gun
why would he want to get into a first fight? He wouldn't, treyvon
got pissed off and went thuggin on zimmerman and as zimmerman screamed
for help he would not stop beating his face in.
SELF DEFENSE WILL NEVER BE MURDER...

I take the key eye witness testimony
ANY DAY over the phone call g/f hearsay,
treyvons mom claiming it *sounded* like
her son screaming for help on 911 when
it was not. All the hearsay you want to believe
go right ahead.. The martin family is looking
at $$$$ now, and will be saying anything
they can to make sure they make a little $$$ off of this..

edit on 16-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
They will not be able to pick a jury
in seminole county the county sanford is in
right next to orange where orlanda is..

The attorney for zimmerman is going to be
asking in a hearing maybe today for a NEW JUDGE
in this case because of a conflict of interest..

The judge knows someone on the inside of this
case or something the exact details i am trying
to find out...

WILL BE UPDATING everything martin zimmerman case...

stay tuned.

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join