It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The idea that Zimmerman could have been successfully attacked by a kid smaller, lighter, and ten years younger than him is moronic.

The fact that zimmerman refused medical treatment after he claims he had his head bashed into the ground and made him fear for his life leads one to think he is a lying piece of #.

the fact that video of zimmerman less than an hour after this alleged beating shows no signs of any wounds or even scratches further brings into question his claims.

The fact the lead officer in the case didnt believe Zimmerman either, and wanted to arrest him, but was overruled by his superiors, is yet another piece of the puzzle pointing to not only zimmermans guilt, but the fact he lied about the nature of the altercation.

The fact that there is are rcorded phone conversation between martin and his girlfreind that contradicts zimmermans account of the incident is yet another piece of data pointing to him lying.

edit on 16-4-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

do we actually know that Martin wasnt 6'3" and 175 of lean strong mass, what would Zimmerman weigh in same conditioning as Martin Buck 35 maybe.... come on please use common sense

link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus

First Trayvon Martin wasn't armed, he would have attacked with his fists, which is justified according the the SAME FRIGGIN LAW you guys are trying to use to say that Zimmerman was justified. Hypocrites!

Second there is no real evidence that Zimmerman received a beating, in fact the PHYSICAL evidence implies otherwise.

You really should get your facts straight...

(Reuters) - Neighbors of George Zimmerman say he had bandages on his nose and head the day after he shot dead Trayvon Martin, supporting statements by the neighborhood watch volunteer that he was beaten in a confrontation with the black Florida teenager.

link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
The idea that Zimmerman could have been successfully attacked by a kid smaller, lighter, and ten years younger than him is moronic.

The fact that zimmerman refused medical treatment after he claims he had his head bashed into the ground and made him fear for his life leads one to think he is a lying piece of #.

the fact that video of zimmerman less than an hour after this alleged beating shows no signs of any wounds or even scratches further brings into question his claims.

The fact the lead officer in the case didnt believe Zimmerman either, and wanted to arrest him, but was overruled by his superiors, is yet another piece of the puzzle pointing to not only zimmermans guilt, but the fact he lied about the nature of the altercation.

The fact that there is are rcorded phone conversation between martin and his girlfreind that contradicts zimmermans account of the incident is yet another piece of data pointing to him lying.

I just want to repeat this and double your chances that it will be read and absorbed - seems these guys have selective reading skills. (my mom used to call it "selective hearing")

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

do we actually know that Martin wasnt 6'3" and 175 of lean strong mass, what would Zimmerman weigh in same conditioning as Martin Buck 35 maybe.... come on please use common sense

The average weight for a 17 year old male of 6'3" is 200lbs.
Muscle weighs more than fat.

Please Mr. Wizard, explain how he could have been so lean and tough and weighed so much less than a kid his height with average muscle mass?

link   

Yes, we do know that.

Its been widely reported Trayvon weighed about 160. Zimmerman, at the time of the indecent, weighed about 240.

Regardless, the claims that Martin attacked Zimmerman are completely baseless, and there is no medical evidence pointing to any kind of wounds on zimmerman AT ALL.

link   

The average weight for a 17 year old male of 6'3" is 200lbs.
Muscle weighs more than fat.

Please Mr. Wizard, explain how he could have been so lean and tough and weighed so much less than a kid his height with average muscle mass?

and he weighed 140, not 175.

link   

Originally posted by mhc_70

First Trayvon Martin wasn't armed, he would have attacked with his fists, which is justified according the the SAME FRIGGIN LAW you guys are trying to use to say that Zimmerman was justified. Hypocrites!

Second there is no real evidence that Zimmerman received a beating, in fact the PHYSICAL evidence implies otherwise.

You really should get your facts straight...

(Reuters) - Neighbors of George Zimmerman say he had bandages on his nose and head the day after he shot dead Trayvon Martin, supporting statements by the neighborhood watch volunteer that he was beaten in a confrontation with the black Florida teenager.

Source with a link please?

This isn't a fact, this is an observation. This observation has ZERO implications when you consider the fact that someone who is potentially facing some hard time and has consulted with their clever attorneys would DO EXACTLY THIS. Just like the SINGLE account that you people keep insisting is "fact" that came from Zimmerman.

Are you just easily led or do you have an agenda that aligns with Zimmerman's actions?

The day we start basing our judgments solely on the statements and actions of the accused is the day justice died. If this is how an investigation was conducted our prisons would be empty. Bang up work, detective!
edit on 16-4-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

could you please show me the light? Give me something I can digest. Please show the world how it really happened....seriously somebody want to write a book, mega seller they just need the facts so please share them, there is money to be made here, by all means show us some truth....

PULLEEEZE

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Apologies.

www.reuters.com... shooting-idUSBRE83F19Y20120416

edit on 16-4-2012 by mhc_70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
You guys ALL refuse to answer the question.

What kind of man are you? If someone was chasing you through the neighborhood, then when you ran the ran after you, when they caught up with you what would you do? You gonna fight him (remember, you're doing nothing wrong, just getting some candy and a drink) or are you going to let this guy do as he pleases with you?

Do you stand up for yourself when you are threatened, or do you play possum? What kind of men are you?

Answer it or avoid it, I think avoiding it makes my point just the same as if you answered it.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mhc_70

Dead link.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

And while were asking rhetorical questions that totally contradict every reported fact on the case, let us ask if you often take the time to, what, felate small animals.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

so your hypothetical is dead on and everybody else is all wet?

come on man, show me the money!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

so your hypothetical is dead on and everybody else is all wet?

come on man, show me the money!!!

I can lead you to water, but I obviously cannot make you drink. You will continue to see what you want to see.

Hey, I asked you and your friends a question about 10 times - why don't you show me the money?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

OK I am Game , You Too ....show me some truth, we are all cant hardly wait for the FACTS

Do Tell, we are waiting

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson
reply to post by popsmayhem

Yeah I am still waiting on some sources and some answers from you myself.
Got them yet? Otherwise you are just still rambling crap that I am not going to read.

All the witnesses line up with zimmerman story
atleast the ones that were their and SAW it not the hearsay
ones. Here is what we got 3 eyewitnesses all line up with zimmerman.
Maybe this is why he was not charged?

Witness accounts

An eyewitness to the confrontation just prior to the shooting stated that Martin was on top of Zimmerman and punching him, while Zimmerman was yelling for help. This witness, who identified himself as "John", stated to Fox News Orlando that "the guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911. He went on to say that when he got upstairs and looked down, Martin was lying in the grass, and the witness believed Martin to be dead.[73][74] Martin’s mother said she recognized the shouting for help was from her son. Zimmerman says he was the one calling out.[75]

A 13-year old boy walking his dog saw a man on the ground shortly before the shooting and identified him as wearing red.[76][77][78] .[79][80]

On March 30, 2012, a new eyewitness said that it was dark and he saw two men on the ground fighting, then heard the shooting, and saw Zimmerman walk away with no blood on him.[85] Police records confirm only a single shot was fired.[86]

Treyvon folks don't want to hear the truth
or see evidence or listen to the witnesses, they want ZIMMERMANS HEAD
so it is senseless even replying to the trolls.
So if I am ignoring anyone in this thread let it be known
your a troll

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

What kind of man are you? If someone was chasing you through the neighborhood, then when you ran the ran after you, when they caught up with you what would you do? You gonna fight him (remember, you're doing nothing wrong, just getting some candy and a drink) or are you going to let this guy do as he pleases with you?

Do you stand up for yourself when you are threatened, or do you play possum? What kind of men are you?

Answer it or avoid it, I think avoiding it makes my point just the same as if you answered it.

It is indeed contradictory. These guys are arguing that Zimmerman had a right to defend himself because they claim Martin attacked him. But, following their own logic, since Zimmerman followed Martin, that would mean martin had the RIGHT to attack Zimmerman. Right?

But their argument goes like this: Zimmerman had a right to kill Martin because Martin attacked him. And Zimmerman had a right to follow martin because he was protecting himself. But martin apparently didnt have the right to defend himself against Zimmerman following and attacking him because.....?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

It is indeed contradictory. These guys are arguing that Zimmerman had a right to defend himself because they claim Martin attacked him. But, following their own logic, since Zimmerman followed Martin, that would mean martin had the RIGHT to attack Zimmerman. Right?

But their argument goes like this: Zimmerman had a right to kill Martin because Martin attacked him. And Zimmerman had a right to follow martin because he was protecting himself. But martin apparently didnt have the right to defend himself against Zimmerman following and attacking him because.....?

Apparently black people don't have rights. Let's just come out and say it - because I cannot think of any other reason Trayvon Martin would be denied the same rights as George Zimmerman in the minds of these people.

Can you guys offer some alternate explanation that takes race out of the equation? I'd love to bury this theory but when you've ruled out all other possibilites... This is the only one that remains.

I can't help but point out - look at the composition skills of the Zimmerman camp compared to the ability to write and relay an idea you see from the people in the Martin camp.. This has to be directly related to the difference in opinion. I don't think this is a personal attack, but a very good and valuable observation.

Mods please scold me if I'm wrong.
edit on 16-4-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Are you just easily led or do you have an agenda that aligns with Zimmerman's actions?

I do not know what happened that led up to the shooting. We do know that following some one and looking suspicious are not against the law. Those of you who have already convicted Zimmerman have assumed he assaulted Martin and not the other way around. Despite the the back of his shirt being wet, bleeding form the nose and back of head, all of which is on the police report.

If some one is beating your head on the ground, do you rationalize what is the proper way to respond? Or does your adrenaline start to flow and you do whatever you have to do to make the beating stop? I don't know If Zimmerman is guilty or not, but due to the race baiters and the media, we may never see a fair trial.

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join