It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

nominees for best role play in a John Grisham Novel are............

nobody knows the facts here, hence the premise of Innocent until proved Guilty in a court of Law.
That's how we role in America, swim champ!!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
Video shows a SCAR. Scar tissue does not form in one hour.

That's what I thought. It looks like a scar.

Zimmerman was attacked and beaten shortly after he originally moved to Florida. Maybe its from that.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus

At this point Zimmerman has a choice, he's looking the kid in the eyes. The kid is screaming for help, Zimmerman chooses to pull the trigger

By this logic how did some little kid
get on top of big bad zimmerman?
How can anyone believe this little
kid unarmed took down a huge monster
armed like zimmerman.. Well there is only one
way this could be done.
Think about it, how would you take out some
one so much bigger. only way treyvon could of done
this was in an ambush plain and simple. Lets use our heads folks.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

God im glad your not a medic scar tissue has nothing to do with an open wound. First dried blood becomes a scar tissue but apparently you never cut yourself???????

Yeah - - well I agree it looks more like a scar then a fresh wound.

The video is not that clear. So - anyone (like you) making a definitive statement - - is being ridiculous.

And Yes I've cut myself. I was known on a first name basis at the Emergency hospital when I was growing up.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Zimmerman is so connected he has people on ATS getting him acquitted. Is this the next argument.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

edit on 16-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by stanguilles7
Video shows a SCAR. Scar tissue does not form in one hour.

That's what I thought. It looks like a scar.

Zimmerman was attacked and beaten shortly after he originally moved to Florida. Maybe its from that.

Emt's report a gash bleeding, the picture
also shows a gash bleeding on the back of
zimmermans head. ABC had to admit they
manipulated the whole story.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

they made a big deal about the manipulated story here in So.Cal.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

No, even if he's found innocent of second degree murder he can still be convicted of any lesser charge.

There isnt any lesser charges if hes declared not guilty he cannot be tried again for the same crime.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

No, even if he's found innocent of second degree murder he can still be convicted of any lesser charge.

There isnt any lesser charges if hes declared not guilty he cannot be tried again for the same crime.

Martins family would likely launch a Civil Suit if Martin is found not guilty of 2nd Murder but Come on Jessica Simpsons Parents wore that out, No?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

The picture/video is not clear enough to really tell anything other then a dark spot.

Please provide positive proof via EMT report.

Early on - - I heard the blood from his nose was more like a scratch.

Do you deny Zimmerman was attacked and beaten prior to this incident?

I'm waiting for real proof - - - of anything.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

why dont you prove your position, with fact that Zimmerman was not injured and faked the injury himself, please show Lie detector results and incriminating camera pics of your claim.

Please, the world and ATS wants to know once and for all, so please show us how Z. did it

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

The picture/video is not clear enough to really tell anything other then a dark spot.

Please provide positive proof via EMT report.

Early on - - I heard the blood from his nose was more like a scratch.

Do you deny Zimmerman was attacked and beaten prior to this incident?

I'm waiting for real proof - - - of anything.

He has been bruised up you can see under his cheeks,
these video and picture and emts police reports are proof enough..
this is not some fake light ufo alien markler this is solid
video and still shots.his head is gashed in there are forensic
evidence of the grass on him here treyvon was on top of him
trying to kill him

nose is broke can tell the way his nose is crooked
it dont look right

edit on 16-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

The part i dont get is she way over reached on the charges. Theres almost zero chance of a conviction for 2nd degree murder. The only thing i can think of is she did that to get him to plea bargain but in this case i dont find that likely. And she knows the best she can hope for is a hung jury so i am just perplexed why she gave this to the defense.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

I am thinking the media and the people get their trial Lynch style but after he is acquitted it will be rage all over again.

good question

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
hopefully those cops took some real up close pics to fully document his "life threatening wounds" pics of his clothes or kept his clothes as evidence. trayvon and zims dna should be on it. we will see if there is any medical proof that his nose was broken. when they map out the confrontation and put it all together from the timing of the 911 calls to the location of the scuffle and dissect and reenact the fight i would like to see if zimmermans story matches up to all the forensics. because of all the available evidence and zimmermans side of the story it is just not adding up! if they dont have specific evidence such as pics of wounds and simple stuff like that i call a complete travesty of justice. for the spd to completely drop the case and let zim go that night they better of damn well had sufficient evidence to let him go and i am not talking about just believing zimmerman and only the witness whose story backed zims. i'm talking about cold hard evidence, pics, bullets, forensics, dna, xrays, a detailed map and reenactment of the whole story from the moment zim "left to get groceries" to the store that tray bought the skittles and iced tea. i hope they csi investigate this thing to the death and leave no stone unturned and no questions unanswered!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

these video and picture and emts police reports are proof enough..

NO - that video and pic are not proof. That's just a video camera when they brought him in.

Where are the official photos of injury? Where is the official medical report?

Do we have the complete official written EMT and Police report?

I haven't been following that closely.
edit on 16-4-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
where is your zeal to hang a man come from. seriously, why. I am so interested in your psychological aspect that Zimmerman must die not for his sins. I dont get it.

If it is pure political position that you feel this way, seriously, what does that say about you, your persona and your psyche. What then do you stand for? What shape and size is the box you stand in that everything in your pox is ok, and everything outside is not ok.

For me its easy, if Z is convicted I am good with that. If he is acquitted, I am good with that. My life will go on. But to for you to play out a charade here on ATS says what about you. The words on these threads will be here in a hundred years. Speaking as a puppet or in spite,,,,isnt that character assassination or a kind? Someplace in your circle its not cool to do that, right?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

reply to post by rebellender

Theres almost zero chance of a conviction for 2nd degree murder. The only thing i can think of is she did that to get him to plea bargain but in this case i dont find that likely. And she knows the best she can hope for is a hung jury so i am just perplexed why she gave this to the defense.

The jury can find him not guilty on 2'nd degree murder but they still have the option of finding him guilty of a lessor charge. It is not all or nothing here.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Classified Info

wouldnt that be a stipulation of the Grand jury ? which didnt happen?

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join