It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
cant we all just get along

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
why would zimmerman cry out for help, he had the gun! i am trying to picture the fight and how long it lasted. im also trying to figure out how zimmerman was able to get to his concealed weapon and shoot trayvon. did he have the gun at his waist or under his armpit? was the safety on?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

cause we dont know cause we were not there???

ok,:::::: Martin maybe decides to fight instead of flee. in the mix he finds the gun. There was a struggle over the gun, the wince of Z was that he thought He was losing the battle. Martin ultimately lost his life...

WHY?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AT THE THREAD

A very unfortunate set of Cause and Effect that has taken many lives over the course of humanity.
Not the first time someone died over a pissing match.

Some of you want to imagine that Zimmerman was some afraid man who went around the neighborhood killing passers by. Not the case.

Some of you want to make something in your mind that isnt.

None of us know what happened.

You can play a narcissistic mind game of Perry Mason but in the end you will only read the story in the funny papers.

Its quite amusing to see you call me and each other names but can we set a humanistic bar higher on the mark for our own actions.

I have seen a few anonymous posters completely MURDER other posters with words typed out on a monitor in such Grandiose manor, are we all not guilty of Murder of Character here at ATS

For what????

Why do we do this thread after thread?
edit on 16-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
They will not be able to pick a jury
in seminole county the county sanford is in
right next to orange where orlanda is..

The attorney for zimmerman is going to be
asking in a hearing maybe today for a NEW JUDGE
in this case because of a conflict of interest..

The judge knows someone on the inside of this
case or something the exact details i am trying
to find out...

WILL BE UPDATING everything martin zimmerman case...

stay tuned.
Bond hearing set for 4/20 this is a good thing..
He should be able to get a fair bail set
and be out maybe with a monitor on
before this goes to trial.
In all seriousness the prosecution has no case..
This is a self defense case all the way clear cut
no if's and's or but's..
The court of public opinion and the media blitz
and spin on this has made it a justice nightmare.
Everyone pretty much looses unless
Zimmerman is let free!!

FREE ZIMMERMAN!!

This is an uphill battle with this case...

It will be almost impossible now to have a fair trial..
usnews.msnbc.msn.com...
The the way this has been lied about
on the MSM IN treyvons bias only way
... If I was on this jury I would hang it
with the evidence we have now... The judge might
order a jury pool to be sequestrated from the country over..
Meaning the judge will make a ruling that the jury must be picked
from a county outside of the county the incident occurred..

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
why would zimmerman cry out for help, he had the gun! i am trying to picture the fight and how long it lasted. im also trying to figure out how zimmerman was able to get to his concealed weapon and shoot trayvon. did he have the gun at his waist or under his armpit? was the safety on?

Because he got ambushed
and was having his head beat into
the ground you would be calling
out for help too..

Zimmerman was calling out for help so he did not
have to shoot treyvon....

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

Because he got ambushed
out for help too..

Zimmerman was calling out for help so he did not
have to shoot treyvon....

Hey can you please post the proof of this? So far the only source I am aware of that makes this claim is Zimmerman's own account.

Eyewitness testimony says otherwise - the one witness who has agreed with this changed his story.

You keep stating these things as if they are undeniable facts, but I am not finding corroboration in the media. Please back up your claims.

From what I understand Zimmerman was stalking a lawful stroller - he even admits it on the 911 call he made. Witnesses claim that he was not involved in a scuffle and voice analysis shows that it is very unlikely that Zimmerman was the one overheard crying for help in the 911 call made from the woman who's back yard Martin was murdered in.

Martin had every right to attack Zimmerman, if he did in fact do so, as Zimmerman was armed with a pistol and was following Martin. Stand Your Ground works both ways - not just for the light skinned guy with the gun. If you feel your life is in danger you have the right to respond with deadly force. Martin wasn't packing, if he did respond it was with the only weapons he had, his fists. Zimmerman then capped him, even though Zimmerman was the stalker, the instigator, the attacker..

Again, please provide links to back up your claims.

I'm going to troll you so hard when Zimmerman gets life in jail. =D

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
i dont think zimmerman will get life in jail, i think he will plea for a lesser charge. i dont think he deserves a life sentence either. he is guilty of making extremely poor choices if i could charge him for that, i would give him a 3 - 5 year sentence and take away his right to bear arms. since his fate lies with the court we will have to wait and see what evidence is admissible and see if he can weasel his way through the florida law wording of self defense and or stand your ground.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Anyone who can claim Zimmermans story is true, despite all actual evidence, is being willfully ignorant.

He stalked and killed a child. There is NO evidence he was attacked. NONE.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well, now that the trials are starting we can talk about FACTS.

Source

An affidavit submitted to the court by the special prosecutor in the death of Trayvon Martin accuses George Zimmerman of "profiling" the teen before shooting him to death on February 26th.

The affidavit formed the basis of the ruling from the judge presiding over Zimmerman's first appearance hearing; that probable cause had been established to charge Zimmerman with second degree murder.

Affadavit from the State Attorney's Office

During this time, Martin was on the phone with a friend and described to her what was happening. The witness advised that Martin was scared because he was being followed through the complex by an unknown male and didn't know why. Martin attempted to run home but was followed by Zimmerman who didn't want the person he falsely assumed was going to commit a crime to get away before the police arrived. Zimmerman got out of his vehicle and followed Martin. When the police dispatcher realized Zimmerman was pursuing Martin, he instructed Zimmerman not to do that and that the responding officer would meet him. Zimmerman disregarded the police dispatcher and continued to follow MArtin who was trying to return to his home.

Zimmerman confronted Martin and a struggle ensued. Witnesses heard people arguing and what sounded like a struggle. During this time period witnesses hear numerous calls for help and some of these were recorded in 911 calls to police. Trayvon Martin's mother has reviewed the 911 calls and identified the voice crying for help as Treyvon Martin's voice.

Voice Analysis: Cries for help are NOT Zimmerman, voice analysist says.

Over the weekend, The Orlando Sentinel reported that two experts it consulted believe the voice heard calling for help in the background during a 911 call to police is not that of George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who says he acted in self defense when he shot and killed Trayvon Martin on Feb. 26 in Sanford, Fla.

And one of those experts, Tom Owen of Owen Forensic Services — who is chair emeritus at the American Board of Record Evidence — has told MSNBC that he believes the tests indicating it isn't Zimmerman's voice would stand up in court.

You guys need to shrug off the agenda and look at the FACTS.

If a guy was stalking you through a neighborhood how would you react? Sure, you have the right to follow anyone you want (you crazy stalkers) but does that person you are following not have the right to turn and protect themselves?

This was profiling. I won't call it racial profiling, because I haven't seen evidence that this is the case - but most definitely Zimmerman branded Martin as a criminal, and took the law into his own hands. He chased and attempted to "apprehend" a perceived criminal, and when Martin fought back, as was his right both morally and by Florida State law, Zimmerman fired a round into his chest and killed him.

Zimmerman is the clear guilty party here, not the person who was legally walking through a neighborhood after lawfully purchasing candy and iced tea. If you can read and know all this and still INSIST that Zimmerman is innocent - you are obviously pushing an agenda.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

They will not be able to pick a jury
in seminole county the county sanford is in
right next to orange where orlanda is..

The attorney for zimmerman is going to be
asking in a hearing maybe today for a NEW JUDGE
in this case because of a conflict of interest..

The judge knows someone on the inside of this
case or something the exact details i am trying
to find out...

WILL BE UPDATING everything martin zimmerman case...

stay tuned.
Bond hearing set for 4/20 this is a good thing..
He should be able to get a fair bail set
and be out maybe with a monitor on
before this goes to trial.
In all seriousness the prosecution has no case..
This is a self defense case all the way clear cut
no if's and's or but's..
The court of public opinion and the media blitz
and spin on this has made it a justice nightmare.
Everyone pretty much looses unless
Zimmerman is let free!!

FREE ZIMMERMAN!!

This is an uphill battle with this case...

It will be almost impossible now to have a fair trial..
usnews.msnbc.msn.com...
The the way this has been lied about
on the MSM IN treyvons bias only way
... If I was on this jury I would hang it
with the evidence we have now... The judge might
order a jury pool to be sequestrated from the country over..
Meaning the judge will make a ruling that the jury must be picked
from a county outside of the county the incident occurred..

Updated 2:26 p.m. ET: A brief court hearing Friday in the case of George Zimmerman, the Florida man charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, focused on the possibility that the judge could be replaced because of a possible conflict of interest. Seminole County Circuit Judge Jessica J. Recksiedler disclosed that her husband, an attorney who deals with civil cases, works in the same firm as Mark NeJame, a criminal lawyer who had been previously contacted by Zimmerman for counsel. NeJame did not take Zimmerman as a client, but he now has a contract with CNN to provide analysis on the case.

No conflict of interest whatsoever - The judge did the right thing and disclosed any possible ties, and it turns out that this is a moot point. Again, no conflict of interest.

Please READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE before posting your interpretation. This is a big part of why people misunderstand the details of this case.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Simply put, no, you do not have the right to turn around and attack someone for following you around. If that were the case, there would be a whole lot of pooperatzis getting their cameras shoved down their throats by celeb bodyguards.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyb3rR3v0luti0nary

Simply put, no, you do not have the right to turn around and attack someone for following you around. If that were the case, there would be a whole lot of pooperatzis getting their cameras shoved down their throats by celeb bodyguards.

Errr... you do know that happens quite frequently, right?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Paparazzi - - - is a legal profession.

Not a teen walking down the street at night - being followed by a strange man.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

It's a legal profession, because it is not illegal to follow someone, unless it's on private property. Following someone around your neighborhood is not illegal.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Paparazzi - - - is a legal profession.

Not a teen walking down the street at night - being followed by a strange man.

Why are you telling me? I was merely pointing out that his claim regarding paparazzi is not uncomon as he implies. Nothing Ive written can ever rationally be taken to imply I think that relates to Trayvon in any way.. Read before posting.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Following someone around your neighborhood is not illegal.

But chasing them down in someone elses back yard and murdering them in cold blood is, well, except in Florida.
edit on 16-4-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Because he got ambushed
out for help too..

Funny, considering he had no visible wounds and refused medical treatment.

Also worth noting, is the lead officer wanted to arrest Zimmwerman, but he was over-ruled by the State and his police Chief.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Sure you do - if someone is following you long enough and persistently enough that you feel your life is in danger, you have every right to attack them. At least that's how I interpret Florida's Stand Your Ground Law.

776.012 Use of force in defense of person.—A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force.
However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:
(1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony; or
(2) Under those circumstances permitted pursuant to s. 776.013.

(776.013 deals with home protection - you can look this up)

If someone were following you around for awhile, would you fear for your safety/life? I know after awhile I'd be pretty suspicious, and if the stalker got close enough to me I might try to break his nose. Totally, absolutely warranted - both from my personal moral perspective AND Florida's Stand Your Ground Law.

edit on 16-4-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Treyvon had no right to
to jump zimmerman fact.

Eye witness testimony
sworn mind you state
they saw treyvon beating in
zimmermans head and zimmerman
screaming for help. as he went to
call 911 is when zimmerman had to
defend himself from death with one single
shot...

edit on 16-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join