It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by newBodyoldSoul
Murder in the 2nd Degree was his charge. He actually turned himself in with no struggle. I really am anxious to see what happens with this case. I hold no judgements until the evidence fully arises.

I can tell you the prosecutor made a mistake all ready charging him with second degree murder hell beat that. But i guess she had no choice with all the press getting him for manslaughter wouldnt have a large enough sentence. And she needs the people to believe hes going to jail the other alternative is she chose to make this charge knowing he will get off. The conspiracy theorist in me. Here the problem for the state trying to prove second degree murder.

Florida law describes murder in the second degree as an act that is “imminently dangerous to another and demonstrating a depraved mind” if it is an act or series of acts that:

a person of ordinary judgment would know is reasonably certain to kill or do serious bodily injury to another, and
is done from ill will, hatred, spite, or an evil intent, and is of such a nature that the act itself indicates an indifference to human life.

Theres the hard part proving that he hated Trayvon and wanted to kill him.If i was his defense they are thanking there stars he wasnt tried for manslaughter charges.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Originally posted by newBodyoldSoul
Murder in the 2nd Degree was his charge. He actually turned himself in with no struggle. I really am anxious to see what happens with this case. I hold no judgements until the evidence fully arises.

I can tell you the prosecutor made a mistake all ready charging him with second degree murder hell beat that. But i guess she had no choice with all the press getting him for manslaughter wouldnt have a large enough sentence. And she needs the people to believe hes going to jail the other alternative is she chose to make this charge knowing he will get off. The conspiracy theorist in me. Here the problem for the state trying to prove second degree murder.

Florida law describes murder in the second degree as an act that is “imminently dangerous to another and demonstrating a depraved mind” if it is an act or series of acts that:

a person of ordinary judgment would know is reasonably certain to kill or do serious bodily injury to another, and
is done from ill will, hatred, spite, or an evil intent, and is of such a nature that the act itself indicates an indifference to human life.

Theres the hard part proving that he hated Trayvon and wanted to kill him.If i was his defense they are thanking there stars he wasnt tried for manslaughter charges.

They charged him with 2nd degree murder on purpose, the charges will not hold on, but if they dont charge him with anything today, you will see more chaos on the streets, more racism killings etc.

He will be acquitted , even if they prosecutor looses this case, they prevent something worse to happend, they know what they are doing.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

"The unlawful killing of a human being, when perpetrated by any act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, although without any premeditated design to effect the death of any particular individual, is murder in the second degree and constitutes a felony of the first degree, punishable by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life..."

Thats Florida Law. Acting without regard for human life is how this will be prosecuted.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This is bad folks.

I don't think this is about locking up Zimmerman. Just my honest opinion.

So this is what I think is going to happen. I think that possibly the charge of 2nd degree was put down so that Zimmerman gets let off, and after that the race riot will be in full swing.

Let me make this clear. I do not have a side. But I think involuntary manslaughter would have been better to go with. 15 years he could get with that I think?

I just have a feeling that this 2nd degree murder charge was set up to fail. Lets hope my gut is wrong. Because if Zimmerman walks, its 1992 riots all over again. These new black panthers who are obviously infiltrated by the feds in one way or another, will not let that go.

My god this is so bad.

edit on 11-4-2012 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by godfather420

Riots suck and riots are racist. It is mostly black people that get killed and its mostly black property that gets destroyed in riots.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
You guys are totally not taking into consideration the arsenal of crowd control weapons police have now, "they" never feared rioting.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts

Riots suck and riots are racist. It is mostly black people that get killed and its mostly black property that gets destroyed in riots.

Well thanks for clearing that up tips. You are just so bright.

Riots are not restricted to race. Read a book.

Somehow I doubt that this will be contained to just Los Angeles in mainly black neighborhoods this time.

You have white supremacists that are just as ready as the new black panthers to go to all out war over a damn skin color. You say your statement like it is a good thing.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns

He will be acquitted , even if they prosecutor looses this case, they prevent something worse to happened, they know what they are doing.

I'm not so sure he'll be acquitted - - because of the 2nd description of 2nd degree murder.

I do think he will get a lesser penalty then 2nd degree murder.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

That video of the New Black P*** party makes me want to puke.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Your are missing the point there.

Even if they can control them or they aren't afraid of them happening, they still want them to happen. To justify even more police crackdowns and even more draconian legislation. Not only that, but with the amount of citizens armed I'm sure it wouldn't be a turkey shoot if it got that far. It also serves to divide and conquer on all levels, blacks vs whites vs hispanics vs cops.

I also recall cops pulling out during the 92 riots because they did not have enough officers when it all kicked off.

Well let me ask you this. What do you think is going to happen if they let Zimmerman go? Think it will be restricted to Orlando?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Wow i missed that they need to immediately arrest the members of the black panther party that was insane. she committed A felony by the threat of physical force or violence against an individual. Bet the justice department wont try this one though judging from his past record.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Guy on MSNBC right now, saying that manslaughter is an "included" charge with 2nd degree murder, meaning, the jury would have the choice to convict on manslaughter. So, he may get that, depending on the strength of the prosecution's case..

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts

In the Watt's riots - - it was their own city/property destroyed - - - because they were not allowed out of the area.

They tried to attack another area - - and were shut down quickly. Is it really racist or frustration?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Oh Im sorry i must have missed it, where is the white supremacist that put a bounty on the prosecutors head. And those white supremacists that called for riots? Were there any or is it just Al Sharpton and the black pansies saying those kinds of things?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

The Westboro Church makes me want to puke. Do pix of KKK members make you want to puke?

Every group has it's extremists.

Do you really think all blacks support the Black Panthers? Just like all Christians support the Westboro Church?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by cdesigns

He will be acquitted , even if they prosecutor looses this case, they prevent something worse to happened, they know what they are doing.

I'm not so sure he'll be acquitted - - because of the 2nd description of 2nd degree murder.

I do think he will get a lesser penalty then 2nd degree murder.

You wont be able to get 2nd degree murder thats why the state usually stacks up several charges. Thats why i expected to see manslaughter on the charges as well but there not there. This leaves 3 possibilities either the prosecutor is inept, Or she has some evidence she can use towards proving his state of mind either crazy or hatred, Or these charges were decided on knowing he can beat the charges.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

That was the watts riots in the 60's.

There have been a lot more riots than that all over the world. A lot of them were not racially motivated. Thanks for showing me your usual ignorance you have displayed throughout the thread though. You are definitely going on ignore because wow this whole treyvon/zimmerman thing has really showed me who the trolls are.. You just take up valuable space on the pages of the forum.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

My quote from a previous post:

You have white supremacists that are just as ready as the new black panthers to go to all out war over a damn skin color. You say your statement like it is a good thing.

Did i restrict my view to black people?? NO. I showed one video. The newest BS I've heard on this fued. I don't see the reason in posting every vile video out there. I am right outta here quicktime.

Bunch of lowgrade morons still promoting white vs black and indifference when you claim to not be a racist.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The Westboro Church makes me want to puke. Do pix of KKK members make you want to puke?

Do you really think all blacks support the Black Panthers? Just like all Christians support the Westboro Church?

Are you really trying to compare the westboro baptist church to the blank panthers?????? Come on there church has like 15 members and there all 1 family. And they never ever threaten anyone they do however use vile speech but have never threatened anyone.Half there family are attorneys so they know better. Why is it people make excuses for black racists by making excuses like others do it your only condoning there behavior.Thats like saying i know he raped that woman but you know he hadnt had sex in a couple of years and other people do it! Making excuses for other peoples bad behavior just allows it to perpetuate.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

lol i never said anything about the others, I was talking about the pukes who say to kill people not 60 years ago, not 40 years ago 4 days ago, now when was the last time the KKK was on public radio saying to kill black people?, also as for westboro, those freaks never said kill anyone they just wish people dead. I can't believe you just defended the new black panthers, anything you say now is irrelevant.
edit on 11-4-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join