It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
WTF????????

I am disgusted...... no words

Why? The #2 definition of 2nd degree murder fits perfectly.

Zimmerman created the situation for this killing to come about.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
something about that woman is creepy, the smile the way she speaks, almost robotic or very afraid.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
something about that woman is creepy, the smile the way she speaks, almost robotic or very afraid.

she rubs methewrong waytoo..

She caved in to public pressure al,jack and
his do what we say or we burn it down

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Enough with the one sided bias.

She did her job. Reading the #2 definition of 2nd degree murder proves that.
edit on 11-4-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by popsmayhem

Whew, Pop, kinda relieved you are not Zimmerman, lol

oh come on now!!!

What you think storm?

Come out guilty or come out innocent?

FOLKS this thing is JUST getting started.

LOL. I didn't start it.

Guilt or innocent, well we have to wait for the evidence,
edit on 053030p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Oh BS if they were going to charge him just as a sacrificial lamb, they would have gone for involuntary manslaughter or manslaughter, much easier to convict. They would only go for 2nd degree murder if they have evidence to do so. In fact they actually have to have evidence of such to even charge him with that.

Your hero is a murderer.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Ah she just stated media, public opinion had zero to do with it, it was all based on facts and evidence the investigation brought forth..

I got a feeling the FBI knows who was screaming help on the 911 tape and it wasnt your boy.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

Oh BS if they were going to charge him just as a sacrificial lamb, they would have gone for involuntary manslaughter or manslaughter, much easier to convict. They would only go for 2nd degree murder if they have evidence to do so. In fact they actually have to have evidence of such to even charge him with that.

Your hero is a murderer.

Going for second degree because
they know they have no evidence
and al was going to tell his mob
to riot if nothing less.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The forums today were a prime example of rushing to judgment, with people accusing Zimmerman of fleeing, and then he actually turned himself in, see how that works, the rushing to judgment?
edit on 053030p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

As we have seen, police these days have NO trouble at all dealing with large crowds. There was never even a need to fear riots. If it were that easy to sway the government or the legal system, there'd be mass riots everyday. He's being charged with 2nd degree murder because that's what it was and I have a feeling the Sanford PD is gonna have some serious charges brought against them as well.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Enough with the one sided bias.

She did her job. Reading the #2 definition of 2nd degree murder proves that.
edit on 11-4-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

bull, if she was doing her job she wouldn't sounded like she was related to trayvon, that woman was preventing a riot OR had the entire new black panthers behind that curtain.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This is a travesty.. Zimmerman should have been behind bars long ago. only after public pressure did these jokers do their jobs.
edit on 11-4-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Murder in the 2nd Degree was his charge. He actually turned himself in with no struggle. I really am anxious to see what happens with this case. I hold no judgements until the evidence fully arises.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

Will you say the same thing if the FBI says it was Trayvon crying for help?

hmmmm

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

hmmmm

Lets see, eye witness vs voice comparison of dead guy. Yeah i will take the eye witness over an FBI expert any day.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This is how I see it, he was charged with 2nd degree murder because it will calm everyone looking for "Trayvon Justice" but she knows the evidence will set Zimmerman free of 2nd degree murder.

I bet Zimmerman was notified yesterday or Monday that he will be charged and that's why he stopped his communication with the first lawyers and got to Florida to surrender and got a better lawyer.

If the prosecutor didnt charge Zimmerman we would have a RACE WAR, they need it to charge Zimmerman with 2nd degree murder because is the only way they know it wont hold up in court and he will acquitted, this prosecutors are intelligent on doing this. (They might loose the case but they prevent the chaos)

Right now everybody will be calm, Zimmerman will post bail and wait for his trial where he will be acquitted. Everybody wins.

To bad that an innocent person has to go thru this just because they made a huge deal on the RACE ISSUE that was never there.

edit on 11-4-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I bet they could have video of Zim chasing down Martin and shooting him and his supporters will still stand by him..

I think we have the makings of a cult!! The Zimmermaniots!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 11-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

Eye witness didnt see who attacked who first, your hero is going down.
edit on 11-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

link   

This is a travesty.. Zimmerman should have been behind bars long ago. only after public pressure did these jokers do their jobs.

Well Yeah! And that's why it's in the media.

Trayvon's parents couldn't get any cooperation or reasonable answers from the police dept.

Their kid gets killed walking home from a convenience store - - - how dare they want answers

Some one better be simultaneously investigating that police dept also.

link   

hmmmm

no thats where you have me wrong, I do believe he guilty of something, i don't know the facts but I know he shouldn't of got out that car and that is the reason this happened and that poor boy is Dead, BUT the way the media spun this, how the black panthers can turn around and say kill whitey and nothing done about that, this woman should not come out and act like she is related to trayvon's family.

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join