It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
\! last i heard he was fied from his "job" as an underground house party bouncer for being dr jekyl and mr hyde and throwing a girl around causing her to twist her ankle but that wouldnt have any bearing in this case now would it? showing a history of losing his cool and manhandling women wouldnt show a propensity for violence and overreacting to trivial situations??

Like treyvons past shows him
to be a drug addicted thief
looking to cause trouble, casing
the apartment complex looking
for his newest break in entry
point to steal from the good people who actually
work

and your proof that he was "casing" apartments? as for good people that actually work why didnt zimbo have a job? maybe he wouldnt have had so much time on his hands to be casing the neighborhood for teenagers armed with skittles and iced tea. oh yeah i forgot those are great burglary tools!!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut\and your proof that he was "casing" apartments? as for good people that actually work why didnt zimbo have a job? maybe he wouldnt have had so much time on his hands to be casing the neighborhood for teenagers armed with skittles and iced tea. oh yeah i forgot those are great burglary tools!!!!

Past events, of treyvon being found with stolen
items, and all the drugs he was on..

He probably needed drug money, the skittles
and tea was not doing it anymore

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

all the drugs he was on? i heard he had an empty marijuana baggie, BIG DEAL!!! what drugs were zimmerman on? we will never know because they never drug tested him! i heard they drug tested trayvon though, what did they find in his system?
edit on 11-4-2012 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

i'm telling you zimmerman is going to use the donations from his website to hire better lawyers. too bad he does not have the cajones to answer his old lawyers calls and tell them. and i thought all you zim supporters were so against media bias, so then why is your boy reaching out to hannity who is arguably one of the most biased person in the media?? hypocrites!

Oh. so he should of on AL SHARPTONS show

Man treyvon supporters gettng more desperate everyday.

he does not have the cajones to go on any show and answer questions that are not tailor made for him. if he is so innocent then yeah he should reach out to al sharptons show and proclaim his innocence and ask al to help him smooth things over.

Doesn't Sylvia Brown have a talk show these days? I thought for some reason she did....maybe she could book Trayvon on and ask him his side.

Your right, his best interview would be Sharptons show.....if he is truly innocent and has nothing to hide. Bring those medical records and take the hot seat. I meant if I was INNOCENT I would want to clear my name by all means possible.

And I love how people are turning on his lawyers now. Those 2 guys put there neck out for this guy to the entire WORLD and he can't answer their calls? That says alot about character if you ask me. And now Ive seen comments how they weren't his lawyers. and he didn't trust them, and they just wanted fame, etc.....It just amazes me how quickly they will turn on someone who is actually on there side. I wonder what its like to live in a mind like that?
edit on 11-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

all the drugs he was on? i heard he had an empty marijuana baggie, BIG DEAL!!! what drugs were zimmerman on? we will never know because they never drug tested him! i heard they drug tested trayvon though, what did they find in his system?

Not to mention they have said Trayvon didn't have any drugs in his system. I don't know if you can be a drug addict and be clean...wouldn't that make you a recovering drug addict?

Regardless, we will never know what was or wasn't in Zimmermans system....they never tested him. Curious to test the victim and not test the actual shooter.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Fact of the matter is, had TREYVON
no chose hit fate this would of never happened.
TREYVON CHOSE to get in trouble at school,
TREYVON CHOSE TO GET SUSPENDED
TREYVON CHOSE not to be able to go
to school in MIAMA because they did not
want him there he was trouble!!, TREYVON CHOSE
to hit zimmerman, TREYVON CHOSE to
be ignorant. Don't blaim anyone but TREYVON
for this...His fault this happened.
edit on 11-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
After all this time and Popsmayhem still disregards Zimmerman's own past...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

yeah it was his fault for walking home and being profiled as a thug by a wannabe cop.
next time i walk around i will keep that in mind.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Not to mention they have said Trayvon didn't have any drugs in his system. I don't know if you can be a drug addict and be clean...wouldn't that make you a recovering drug addict?

Regardless, we will never know what was or wasn't in Zimmermans system....they never tested him. Curious to test the victim and not test the actual shooter.

HA!!! TRAYVON DIDNT HAVE ANY DRUGS IN HIS SYSTEM???????????? so much for the crazed pothead/drug addict casing homes for his next fix theory. weed stays in your system for at least a month BTW.

calling a potential pothead a crazed drug addict reminds me of that scene in half baked where the guy goes to rehab for weed only to be chastised by bob saget who asks him have you ever *performed fellatio* for weed!!!!! well he didnt say it that nicely but you get the picture.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

HA!!! TRAYVON DIDNT HAVE ANY DRUGS IN HIS SYSTEM???????????? so much for the crazed pothead/drug addict casing homes for his next fix theory. weed stays in your system for at least a month BTW.

calling a potential pothead a crazed drug addict reminds me of that scene in half baked where the guy goes to rehab for weed only to be chastised by bob saget who asks him have you ever *performed fellatio* for weed!!!!! well he didnt say it that nicely but you get the picture.

I have such a funny personal story about that scene from half baked......in a full theater, opening weekend, during that scene with bob saget who says what you mentioned....my friend in full speaking voice says 'you've done that!!'''......maybe I have, maybe I haven't ....lol

Back to the topic.....it does blow zimmermans story way out the water (blow, pun not intended, but pretty funny none the less) . I mean he wasn't on drugs, he didn't have a weapon, what made him suspicious? It only leaves a few things to choose from, and we know what they are, hoodie...and ..............just saying.

edit on 11-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
UPDATE

BIG UPDATE!!

George Zimmerman to be charged in Trayvon Martin shooting, official says
Zimmerman to be charged but not with first degree murder

Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey plans to announce as early as Wednesday afternoon that she is charging neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman in the shooting of Trayvon Martin, according to a law enforcement official close to the investigation.

It was not immediately clear what charge Zimmerman will face.

edit on 11-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

2nd Degree Murder
Still on the table.
Have a great day.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

2nd Degree Murder
Still on the table.
Have a great day.

I doubt a jury will ever
be able to convict on that,
I make you a bet they go with a lower charge..

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

UPDATE

BIG UPDATE!!

www.washingtonpost.com... tory.html

Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey plans to announce as early as Wednesday afternoon that she is charging neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman in the shooting of Trayvon Martin, according to a law enforcement official close to the investigation.

Your link is broke. I am watching Trayvons parents on CNN website speaking now. It seems one of the reporters asked about this news you reported, but I couldn't hear the question. But based on the answer I think they were talking about this.

Ill have more comments when she makes an announcement.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Like I said in the begining of this threadm most probably involuntary manslaughter

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

UPDATE

BIG UPDATE!!

www.washingtonpost.com... tory.html

He will be charged with one count of being awesome in public

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It's about time Zimbo has faced charges. It's absolutely shameful that it's taken so long as it has. Zim had shown through his history of buffoonery and also through his personal history of criminality that he was an accident waiting to happen. And the hypocrite parades around, armed, like Barney Fife, all the while having a criminal record.

He's not a racist, he's just a buffoon. Circumstances led to a 17 year old young man, a decade Zimerman's junior, dead on the street in a puddle of blood. And charges have only now been announced. It boggles the mind, I can imagine Christ himself /facepalming right now.

But now that the intention to press charges has been announced, we can see this whole situation resolved in a sensible way. I don't hold out much hope for that, the justice system is a funny thing to say the least. Time will tell.

edit on 11-4-2012 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger
It's about time Zimbo has faced charges. It's absolutely shameful that it's taken so long as it has. Zim had shown through his history of buffoonery and also through his personal history criminality that he was an accident waiting to happen. And the hypocrite parades around, armed, like Barney Fife, all the while having a criminal record.

He's not a racist, he's just a buffoon. Circumstances led to a 17 year old young man, a decade Zimerman's junior, dead on the street in a puddle of blood. It boggles the mind, I can imagine Christ himself /facepalming right now.

But now that the intention to press charges has been announced, we can see this whole situation resolved in a sensible way. I don't hold out much hope for that, the justice system is a funny thing to say the least. Time will tell.

It is a good thing though
that the people calling him
a first degree murderer
will never get that wish..

THAT is a win for justice.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts

He will be charged with one count of being awesome in public

I've read a lot of things on ATS that make me deeply sad for humanity. This is one of them. The recent influx to the site concerning this issue and other racially charged subjects had brought about many, shall we say, undesirables. It desplays the worse of human ignorance layed bare - I find myself questioning whether or not you're just trying to get a cheap kick.

I'm not some ful-blown tree hugging liberal, I own guns and I support a man's right to defend himself. But it's so terrible clear to me that Zimmerman was not defending himself by any stretch of the imagination on this incident.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

It is a good thing though
that the people calling him
a first degree murderer
will never get that wish..

THAT is a win for justice.

On that count, I agree with you. I don't personally believe the evidence is there for a first degree murder charge. But that doesn't mean a judge and jury couldn't hand down substancial jailtime if convicted. And lets face it - there's a pretty good chance he'll be convicted.

new topics

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join