It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

How do you know it was self defense, how do you know Zimmerman didnt attack Martin first?? how do you know Martin wasnt defending himself? How do you know?

This has been asked 100000000000,000000000000000000,000000000000000, times in this thread and no solid proof has been provided.

YOU dont know.

I cant wait till it is known Martin is screaming in the 911 calls for help, I want to hear what people like you use as a excuse. Im sure you are already coming up with a few.
edit on 11-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jayjay1972
this trayvon martin case is so much in the media just to distract you from the lies obama and the rest of the elite are upto.BEWARE!!!

A 17 year old kid is DEAD.

Maybe you could keep your personal paranoia in the closet on this one.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by hapablab

so let me get this straight, you are blaming the police, the media for the actions that the new black panther party wants to now engage in? it is their fault that these people are calling for "anyone blonde hair blue or sometimes brown eyed Caucasians" to be killed? that is what they said on that video. No long should they practice peace because it hasn't got them anywhere it's time to kill white people, it says that too.

so since the police screwed up and the media screwed up its time to run havoc on another race?, by killing them?, Annee that's justifiable??

Cherry picking my post - are you. Twisting it to fit your tunnel vision.

I post a logic based scenario.

And YOU go for the Whoopteedo Drama!

edit on 11-4-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

your logic was defending a group of people who openly said to go out and kill white people. you also were throwing in the KKK and westboro, are you racist?

you know I'm not cherry picking, its just a little tough for you to accept being wrong, and someone who defended the new black panther party like you did can never in my opinion make sense since your sense of reality is completely screwed.
edit on 11-4-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by DavidWillts
reply to post by godfather420

Im not racist at all, the fact is more black people kill black people than white people kill black people. When there are riots black people kill each other and destroy their own things. That is not racism that is cold hard facts my friend. Now I am not blaming them for it, they are as they wish to be and to hold that against them would be racist.

Well since that
They have no priors on him they will have
to give him a bond. It could be
a 500,000 dollar bail or more
which he would have to pay 10% of it
so if it was 500,000 he would have to come up
50,000 dollars...

2nd degree murder bond usually isnt that high average is probably around 100,000. so if hes eligible for bail and there will be an argument here from the prosecution arguing hes safer in jail. Hed be looking at closer to 10,000 im interested to see how that handle this.
edit on 4/11/12 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Probably be able to get out
with 10-50g's 100,000 or 500.000
could be as low as 50,000 you never know

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

so let me get this straight, you are blaming the police, the media for the actions that the new black panther party wants to now engage in? it is their fault that these people are calling for "anyone blonde hair blue or sometimes brown eyed Caucasians" to be killed? that is what they said on that video. No long should they practice peace because it hasn't got them anywhere it's time to kill white people, it says that too.

so since the police screwed up and the media screwed up its time to run havoc on another race?, by killing them?, Annee that's justifiable??

your logic was defending a group of people who openly said to go out and kill white people. you also were throwing in the KKK and westboro, are you racist?

you know I'm not cherry picking, its just a little tough for you to accept being wrong, and someone who defended the new black panther party like you did can never in my opinion make sense since your sense of reality is completely screwed.

How was I defending anyone.

I gave a logic scenario of the base of where it starts.

YOU are the one who went all drama - - - by Interpretation.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

How was I defending anyone.

I gave a logic scenario of the base of where it starts.

YOU are the one who went all drama - - - by Interpretation.

there was absolutely no logic in what you said.

saying that the NBP had a right to say those things because of what happened with the police and with the media, saying that it was the reason they told a TON of people to go out and kill whitey, to target blonde hair and blue eyed folks and kill them and comparing them to westboro who are also scum but have never called for the murder of anyone and the KKK really has no logic Annee none what so ever.
edit on 11-4-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74

How do you know it was self defense, how do you know Zimmerman didnt attack Martin first?? how do you know Martin wasnt defending himself? How do you know?

This has been asked 100000000000,000000000000000000,000000000000000, times in this thread and no solid proof has been provided.

YOU dont know.

I cant wait till it is known Martin is screaming in the 911 calls for help, I want to hear what people like you use as a excuse. Im sure you are already coming up with a few.

Technically, no one is able to travel back in time and watch the scene- so theoretical evidence is going to have to suffice,

1. It was not Martin screaming on the 9/11 call /Why would Zimmerman be on the phone with police while beating and then shooting Martin, knowing the call is being recorded?

2. Zimmerman did not assault Martin /Why was Martin's body found with no bruises or scratches, indicating that he had been beaten up?

3. This neighborhood had several break-ins weeks prior to this incident/ Why was Martin's bookbag found with women's jewelery and a screwdriver shortly before this incident?

4. Martin has a track-record proving that he was delinquent, including the fact that it took a few days before the coroner's office could alert the parents, as they had not reported him missing- it was normal for him to be gone over night. If he was simply returning from the store to the father's "girlfriend" house, then why was he not reported missing within hours of the incident.

Just a few...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

1. It was not Martin screaming on the 9/11 call /Why would Zimmerman be on the phone with police while beating and then shooting Martin, knowing the call is being recorded?

It was not Zimmerman's 911 call that the screaming was heard on...

3. This neighborhood had several break-ins weeks prior to this incident/ Why was Martin's bookbag found with women's jewelery and a screwdriver shortly before this incident?

A better question would be is where did this information come from?
The Miami Herald claims they got the police report from the Miami School Police Dept.
Martin was a minor, records sealed...
The Miami School Police Dept denies it released any records should they have ever had such, they neither confirm or deny they have any record on Martin.
Also, if true it would mean Zimmerman tried, sentenced and executed Martin where he stood.
edit on 11-4-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

This is what we have here, people who are uninformed about the case. And getting stars beside this misinformed post just shows how misinformed or biased pro Zimmers are.

The call we are referencing to is the 911 call made by a neighbor inside their home in which we can hear someone screaming help in the background.

You apparently are not one smart cookie.

Of course Zimmerman wasnt on the phone while in the altercation.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

WTF????????

I am disgusted...... no words

The United States Justice System disgust you? Why is that? I am genuinely curious.

Yes, if I cannot defend myself from someone who wants to take my life.

And it should disgust you too.

However, the system DOES allow self-defense. This case is high-profile, so decisions are being made to appease the crowd.
edit on 11-4-2012 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

No, this is how justice works. He can claim self defense if he wants and let a jury decide. You can not shoot someone and just say well I was scared and I had to and the police just take your word. In this case the police originally wanted to charge him that night, this is what justice is, whether it disgust you or not. He can claim self defense and if 12 of his peers agree with him then he can resume his life a free man. If a jury of his peers says he committed a crime then he is guilty whether you like it or not.

Justice is not letting someone shoot an unarmed teenager and take his word for it. That is not how justice works. When you kill someone under circumstances such as this, justice is defending that claim in a court of law. If your kid was gunned down wouldn't you want the killer to defend his claim of self defense in court or would you just be ok with letting him go on his word?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Deranged74

Correct. Zimmerman's call was before that, when he stated that he saw Martin in the neighborhood.

But still, look at that. Why call the police so that they have your location, your description and the victim's description and kill someone for no reason?

My point is that if he was truly race-hating and purposely out to kill a black teen, then why call the police at all?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

YOU dont know.

Technically, no one is able to travel back in time and watch the scene- so theoretical evidence is going to have to suffice,

2. Zimmerman did not assault Martin /Why was Martin's body found with no bruises or scratches, indicating that he had been beaten up?

4. Martin has a track-record proving that he was delinquent, including the fact that it took a few days before the coroner's office could alert the parents, as they had not reported him missing- it was normal for him to be gone over night. If he was simply returning from the store to the father's "girlfriend" house, then why was he not reported missing within hours of the incident.

Just a few...

including the fact that it took a few days before the coroner's office could alert the parents, as they had not reported him missing

You don't know the facts of this case like you claim to. The parents reported Trayvon missing the next morning and were informed he was dead and in the morgue. He was listed in the morgue as a 'John Doe' even though the cops knew who he was. The police did not try to contact them to let them know their child had been murdered, instead they put him the morgue, listed him as a 'John Doe' knowing full well who he was and then keeping him listed as a 'John Doe' for 3 more days, then they let the killer go 7 hours later.

The parents did all they could to find their child. Their found out the next morning....it did not take them 3 days to find their murdered child. It took the police 3 days to classify him as Trayvon Martin and release him to the family

Don't try and report facts you do no know and at the same time try to smear a dead teenagers parents at the same time. Your lies do not help this conversation at all.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I dont think he killed him because of race. I think he may be a egotistical wanna be cop with a power issue.

I think he approached Martin and tried to detain him or a shoving match ensued and he shot martin.

Maybe Martin saw his gun and was afraid a armed stranger had approached him who was not a cop!!!!

The point of the whole thing is had Zimmerman not pursued and let the cops do their job this would not have happened.

Had Zimmerman pursued and took the physical altercation he started like a man without shooting someone this would not had happened.

It all starts with Z and his bad decision making and thats why he is going on trial.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

It was not Zimmerman's 911 call that the screaming was heard on...

A better question would be is where did this information come from?
The Miami Herald claims they got the police report from the Miami School Police Dept.
Martin was a minor, records sealed...
The Miami School Police Dept denies it released any records should they have ever had such, they neither confirm or deny they have any record on Martin.
Also, if true it would mean Zimmerman tried, sentenced and executed Martin where he stood.
edit on 11-4-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

School records are not sealed there public record this is why rich people send there kids to private school. And your right his screaming wasnt heard on his 911 call it was on the witness who screamed at Treyvon that he was calling the cops because he saw one guy beating the other one up. Contrary to the popular belief it very likely was Goerge screaming or they managed to switch clothes during the fight. As for voice analysis that they think is evidence under stress or duress voice analysis doesnt work.In fact a cold can make voice analysis inaccurate. But on the other hand an eye witness that can testify under oath will hold alot of weight with the judge.

To be honest from a strictly legal point of view there going to have to let George go. But this isnt strictly legal any more since the court of public opinion entered this. Believe it or not this is a case to watch because if the prosecution doesnt have something up there sleeve that hasnt been released.Goerge will go free this is why manslaughter charges should have been tried instead the state would have had a fifty fifty chance of proving that. And that would hinge on the fact if you could get a jury to believe he purposefully started the argument that lead to Trayvons death. Which still makes me wonder why they didnt somethings wrong here trust me.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

The point of the whole thing is had Zimmerman not pursued and let the cops do their job this would not have happened.

Had Zimmerman pursued and took the physical altercation he started like a man without shooting someone this would not had happened.

It all starts with Z and his bad decision making and thats why he is going on trial.

Zimmerman did not pursue anyone
he went to look at which way and street
treyvon went down.

there was no intent or wrong doing.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

It was not Zimmerman's call the screams were recorded on. Voice analysis shows it was not Zimmerman's voice doing the screaming.

You don't know who assaulted who first. Zimmerman followed him, that much we know. I'm not a doctor but I would assume that bruising takes a few minutes to develop and you have to be alive for that to happen. And we really don't know for sure what markings his body did or didn't have because no autopsy report has been made public.

An unsubstantiated claim from a questionable source. The items in his bag were never reported as stolen, therefore if this really was a true event, he wasn't in possession of stolen goods.

A track record? Like what, exactly? Does being a delinquent all of a sudden justify his death? That whole paragraph is misinformation. His name was on the police report yet he was listed as 'John Doe' in the morgue for 3 days. The police never tried to contact the parents and they did report him missing the next morning.

He was not breaking any laws, he was not in the process of committing a crime, there was no evidence that he was going to commit a crime, he had no weapons or drugs on him at the time of the incident and he had every right to be where he was.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused

It was not Zimmerman's call the screams were recorded on. Voice analysis shows it was not Zimmerman's voice doing the screaming.
[\quote]

Those voice analysist have been debunked
numerous times.. They simply forgot to sample
treyvons voice... howbias

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Those voice analysist have been debunked numerous times.. They simply forgot to sample treyvons voice... howbias

Show me where it was "debunked" please. I must have missed it. They don't need Trayvon's voice to rule out Zimmerman's.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I dont think he killed him because of race. I think he may be a egotistical wanna be cop with a power issue.

I think he approached Martin and tried to detain him or a shoving match ensued and he shot martin.

Maybe Martin saw his gun and was afraid a armed stranger had approached him who was not a cop!!!!

I agree he really shouldn't have followed him.But this is really immaterial he had the right to follow him legally and there is no way he could have known what that decision was going to lead to. As for him being overzealous yeah but his attorney will show he had cause do to burglaries in the neighborhood. Then theyll throw up witnesses like that woman that had her house broken into. And she will get alot of sympathy when she tells them he showed up after the cops left her alone with her baby. And George came over introduced himself gave her his phone number his wife's and told her call me anytime. Then proceeded to add a new lock to her door to prevent them from breaking in again. I read her story it was actually very moving since she had to hide in her bedroom with the door locked while the thieves stole her stuff. This was about 6 months before the Treyvon incident so yeah his state of mind was hes going to make sure it didnt happen on his watch. Thats why originally they were going to let this case go and only charge him if they had more evidence. But the public got involved in a legal matter without knowing all the facts.

If you want to read her story its right here:

La Times

new topics

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join