It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
This became such an issue because Sanford Police decided that no investigation was necessary and basically released someone who shot and killed an unarmed person on the shooter's word.

Yesterday as we saw from the ABC News clips - a bunch of his earlier statements appeared incorrect, statements that justified his self defense stance

1. Zimmerman's head was not terribly bashed in - Trayvon ostensibly repeatedly banged his head against the sidewalk

2. Zimmerman's nose did not seem like it was broken a half hour back - in case you ever broke your nose, you will know how it looks like within the hour and how many days it takes for the swelling to go

3. No grass stains on his shirt back - unless the cops took him home to change before cuffing him and bringing him to the station

Need me to go on.
Still you see the chorus of his defenders claiming that he is the lamb here.

If the protests had not been there, there would have been no investigation. That is the sad part of this story.

And now that some investigation is undergoing, right wing kooks are clutching at straws to somehow paint a 17yr old into some sort of a "dangerous black person"

Hide your daughters!!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Yes.. but as I have said most likely he ran, she said that Martin said he would "walk fast," but that is even irrelevant. You have to realize that your theory is getting a little out there if you think that Zimmerman was fabricating everything to the paramedics and didn't see Trayvon run. I am using logic and what I know about that night from both Zimmerman, and the GF. You are implying that not only did Zimmerman make up everything he said on the 9-11 call, but that would imply he had intentions to murder Trayvon before hand, and that there was a conspiracy involving dozens of people to cover it up. That is a hell of a way to go to deny that it's probable that the kid returned to cause trouble.

Come on. Which is more likely? I am trying to be fair here and explaining what about the story doesn't work, you are obviously bias if you actually believe what you stated. Occam's razor.

What is more likely is the man with the past violent run ins with law enforcement is the aggressor. why do so easily discount Zimmermans past. You are obviously biased if you actually believe what you've stated. This is a cover up whether you like it or. The lead investigator wanted manslaughter charges that night...but the head state attorney in florida over ruled him......you are ignoring the evidence purposely, i dont know why, only you do.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

No.. that is what you are implying. There is a time frame here. He lost track of the kid and was returning to he could figure out how to meet the police. The phone call continues and he is talking calmly to the operator about where to meet the police there is no way he is running in pursuit at that time and it continues for a bit. So the kid, being a football player, had to put some good distance between them. Distance that would probably not be recoverable. The only reasonable explanation ATM is that the teen doubled back and approached Zimmerman. He should have kept running all the way home.

You are just wanting to ignore this gaping hole in the story.

That may be the only 'reasonable' explanation to you, but that is not the only explanation available. I haven't ignored any gaping holes in this situation. I see the evidence, it is obvious that zimmerman is a liar. You can stand by him if you want.
edit on 31-3-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

It is far away from his truck, but still the kid would have no problem outrunning Zimmerman of this I will remain confident, and I don't think Zimmerman was lying when he said he lost sight of the kid. I don't know, I don't think Zimmerman would risk the kid getting on top and possibly getting his gun if he was out to murder the guy, and even though he talked about "these assholes always get away" he didn't seem exceptionally hyped or angry on the phone. He actually sounded pretty subdued. Why on earth would he let the kid get on top of him if they were facing each other and coming at each other as the map suggests.

Also worth noting, there is a concrete path right by where they fell so it is very likely that is where Zimmerman's head was banged, not the road sidewalk.

Trayvon is never cornered. They fell and he was killed in an open space between houses. If he saw that Zimmerman had a gun before they were wrestling on the ground he would have turned and run because he had plenty of space.
edit on 31-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

You are putting statements in my mouth I didn't make. I can tell by your statements you have not kept up with all the details of the case. You dont know alot of facts and because of that you are giving zimmerman credit he doesn't deserve. I am done filling you in with facts. You can blindly support zimmerman and ignore the evidence against him.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Zimmerman supporters are giving so much weight to Martin being on top of of Zimmerman in those final seconds. I'm curious as to why that means anything at all? When people fight, they get into all sorts of precarious positions.

If that video had shown Zimmerman's head all torn up to hell and his face puffed and bruising, I could almost buy that Martin overpowered him from the start but even then, it would not prove Martin as the aggressor of the situation. The fact that he came out barely with a scuff mark on him, that disproves his claim for being beaten so bad he felt his life was in danger and makes it even more obvious to me the two barely touched at all.

Is it possible Martin pushed him backwards and Zimmerman fell and hit his head? Quite possible. But Martin's body didn't end up with his head near the pavement, so Zimmerman couldn't have stayed there, having his head beat over and over into the sidewalk when he shot Martin, unless he moved the body after. Because witnesses were out so soon after the shot, I can't see how he would have had time.

I think he did fall and hit his head and got a small cut. He then got back up, pulled his gun and that's when Martin went to grab it and got shot. Possible? No?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

HE stood by Casey Anthony and everyone knows she was a liar.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
I can't speak for anyone else but I believe there's been an outcry because the cops DIDN'T do their jobs and there's just something fishy about the whole thing. How anyone can see this as a clear-cut case based on what we have is ridiculous because we don't see the entire picture.

At least that's what I'm piecing together. I don't watch the news at all, so that's my opinion based on what I've read in links provided in some threads here.

I outcried over the bias media when i found out
we were being played.
edit on 31-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Why doesn't everyone stop worrying about the media and let the investigators, fbi do their job. Forget the media all together everyone knows they are trying to incite racial tension. Just ignore them and let the investigators do their jobs.

The media are a bunch of asshats trying to make things worse...
edit on 31-3-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74

Why doesn't everyone stop worrying about the media and let the investigators, fbi do their job. Forget the media all together everyone knows they are trying to incite racial tension. Just ignore them and let the investigators do their jobs.

I DONT GIVE TWO CRAPS ABOUT THE POLICE
AND THE FBI!!

The media gets played everyday in hospitals, schools/colleges,
and many more places where you can't shut it off and ignore them
if we could ignore them we would, we can't.

SO I suggest one gets the fingers out of the ears
and listen up here, since the media watches over the system
for the majority, we must watch over the media..

WHEN something is wrong and WHEN you can tell someone else
about it then do it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
So because the new black panthers have done what they have done after the fact, under the national spotlight, does that mean Treyvon doesn't deserve justice? Why dont you think Treyvon deserves his day in court to tell his side of the story through the evidence and witnesses? Does he not deserve that?

You might THINK he deserves it, but what you THINK doesn't matter.
Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't, but you can't PUT SOMEONE
on trial because you think they deserve it..

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

You cant control the media, look at the biased crap they have done to Ron Paul... They are controlled by the elite and we cant do crap about it but turn off our TVs and stop visiting news sites like cnn, fox, etc.

That being said this doenst mean Zimmerman is innocent or guilty. Their needs to be a thorough investigation and let the court system decide.

The media should back off the story till all facts are obtained!! I do agree..

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

one thing i never like about the whole "the internet is full of closet pussy racist" cry is that no one on the web is identified by their color.
Its all anon and trolls....you have no idea.....no one has any idea, who is making all the "racist" comments

and besides i think people get too emotional about it.
This is the internet where someone will reply with "u MAD?" a hundred times as their response to an arguement

I'd say more say what they say to get a reaction and piss ppl off, rather than being a buncha skinheads or white power freaks(stormfront we lookin at you son)

edit on 31-3-2012 by truthseeker808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I see no mass hysteria. None of my black friends, some with benefits,

We got a funny guy here, please keep your sex life
out of the zimmerman files which is now what I have
dubbed stepped this thread...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by Deranged74

I DONT GIVE TWO CRAPS ABOUT THE POLICE
AND THE FBI!!

The media gets played everyday in hospitals, schools/colleges,
and many more places where you can't shut it off and ignore them
if we could ignore them we would, we can't.

SO I suggest one gets the fingers out of the ears
and listen up here, since the media watches over the system
for the majority, we must watch over the media..

WHEN something is wrong and WHEN you can tell someone else
about it then do it.

Speaking as a former member of the media I think that you have a wildly exaggerated idea of its power.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

So because the new black panthers have done what they have done after the fact, under the national spotlight, does that mean Treyvon doesn't deserve justice? Why dont you think Treyvon deserves his day in court to tell his side of the story through the evidence and witnesses? Does he not deserve that?

You might THINK he deserves it, but what you THINK doesn't matter.
Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't, but you can't PUT SOMEONE
on trial because you think they deserve it..

Thats why we put people on trial everyday. We think they deserve it based on the evidence. If you can't see based on the evidence coming out that he DESERVES a trial then I can't make you see it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker808

one thing i never like about the whole "the internet is full of closet pussy racist" cry is that no one on the web is identified by their color.
Its all anon and trolls....you have no idea.....no one has any idea, who is making all the "racist" comments

and besides i think people get too emotional about it.
This is the internet where someone will reply with "u MAD?" a hundred times as their response to an arguement

I'd say more say what they say to get a reaction and piss ppl off, rather than being a buncha skinheads or white power freaks(stormfront we lookin at you son)

edit on 31-3-2012 by truthseeker808 because: (no reason given)

there are degrees to racism. you dont have to be an extremist to still hold racist values.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I see no mass hysteria. None of my black friends, some with benefits,

We got a funny guy here, please keep your sex life
out of the zimmerman files which is now what I have
dubbed stepped this thread...

benefits refer to all types of things......thanks for validating me, i too think i am funny

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I wonder, if there is so much support for Zimmerman why there isnt a million man concealed weapons march today?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I wonder, if there is so much support for Zimmerman why there isnt a million man concealed weapons march today?

I dunno, but I'll tell you one
thing, i would be and am going to be on my property
line and or store with a shotgun and kal tech 9mm,
they start rioting, tearing, burning, looting, crap up,
they gonna SEE some
some weapons.

new topics

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join