It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

Originally posted by popsmayhem
People want to put zimmerman on trial without
evidence so.
Lets start putting the real terrorist
on trial then. The muslim terrorists in
this country, the ones we know are terrorist,
but can't quite proove it.
damn them they have to come up with real evidence to
do anything with them. Then you go down a slippery
slope.
Lets start putting our weird neighbor on trial because
someone saw them posting on ATS.

just like zimmerman didnt really need evidence to come to the conclusion that martin was a troublemaker. you just messed up pops. you have lost all credibility with that statement.

I'd like to say seconded, but as Pops has 0% credibility on this matter I have to just give you a massive thumbs up.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
For you people out there who spout off profiling, if we were at war with China, every single one of our soldiers who shot someone who had a red star on their uniform would be guilty of profiling! There is no difference! So come up with something better!

edit on 31-3-2012 by ajay59 because: to amend

Come back when you have something constructive to add.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

Holding white people accountable for something the past generation did is morally wrong. In fact holding any people rsponsible for their ancestors mistakes is equally wrong. Everyone shares the blame. Alot of tribes in africa would sell people they captured into slavery the only difference difference between them being tribe. Then the british for buying them from them. If you want to blame someone for the Slaves start with england and africa. But if you do you are holding them responsible for things they can not control such as the past.

The British then suppressed the Slave Trade, zealously.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

just like zimmerman didnt really need evidence to come to the conclusion that martin was a troublemaker. you just messed up pops. you have lost all credibility with that statement.

Zimmerman and martin were not in a court
of law. Treyvon jumped his ass and
was about to kill him, he had no other option

You have no proof of that last statement. None at all.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedog1973

For you people out there who spout off profiling, if we were at war with China, every single one of our soldiers who shot someone who had a red star on their uniform would be guilty of profiling! There is no difference! So come up with something better!

edit on 31-3-2012 by ajay59 because: to amend

Come back when you have something constructive to add.

I respectfully beg to differ. Profiling has been used in this case! It is a totally relevant point as it is being used as a tool when it has no reason to even be considered.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Brother: Medical records will prove George Zimmerman's story-- George Zimmerman's brother said medical records will prove that his brother was attacked and his nose was broken by Trayvon Martin before he fatally shot the teen.

Robert Zimmerman Jr. spoke to CNN's Piers Morgan Thursday night saying he wanted to correct some of the "mythology" and untruths that have been spread about the controversial shooting.

There was a fight fact, and treyvon started it
medical records prove that treyvon has no marks
or bruises on him meaning he never was hit, since
he was never hit then he was the only one who did the hitting
he threw the punches and started it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
just to add to my earlier point, its not just people of color that will never forget, white people will never forget attrocities done to them by other white people also..ie. ireland and britain, the french and britain, the greeks and the turks, europe and the mongols, the list goes on and on but you think people should forget about the u.s's misdeeds? and you think there is no need for civil rights activists in our day? no need for people like jesse jackson? that blacks and natives should just forget it ce la vie handshake we trust you now? i am willing to bet there are still people alive in the south that think we should still have segregation and seperate water fountains. just like i'm willing to bet there are germans in germany who still believe they should have killed all the jews.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
No one says it will be easy to put all of our petty differences aside. IMO, to recognize our many similarities and to realize we are all of the same species IS the next step forward! We as a species are destined to take a certain path and the path is for all. Would anyone argue that peaceful existence is not a higher level of intelligence?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

No one says it will be easy to put all of our petty differences aside. IMO, to recognize our many similarities and to realize we are all of the same species IS the next step forward! We as a species are destined to take a certain path and the path is for all. Would anyone argue that peaceful existence is not a higher level of intelligence?

i like that way of thinking, i only wish more people thought like that.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

The Muslims were grabbing black slaves out of Africa centuries before the short period of European practice of slavery.

If you were a black male going to the Middle East, they would cut off your junk!

It is insane that any African would embrace Islam, considering what Muslims have done to Africans over the centuries. Where are the descendants of all the slaves brought to the Middle East? Oh, there are none. Why is that?

And here we have Black Muslims putting a bounty on someone's head in the U.S..

This is the level of ignorance we are dealing with.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

i like that way of thinking, i only wish more people thought like that.

Thank you very much for the positive post! Your reply to my post is evidence in itself that more people are coming to there senses. I have also seen more on here and elsewhere. I really do believe there is a great awakening happening, albeit too slowly for my taste! Let's just hope it gains some momentum soon! Peace brother/sister.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Look at these tools!

Million hoodie march?
More like the few morons march.
Look who is leading it, al and jack, just
throwing fuel on the fire.
Wanting to arrest someone and put them on trial
without any evidence
NO EVIDENCE NO CASE
NO EVIDENCE NO CASE
NO EVIDENCE NO CASE
Putting people on trial without evidence IS NOT JUSTICE

The Rev. Jesse Jackson, the Rev. Al Sharpton and NAACP President Benjamin Jealous were among those leading the rally through Sanford’s streets, marching behind a huge yellow banner with the words “Justice for Trayvon
“We want an arrest. Shot in the chest,” marchers chanted.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

no need for people like jesse jackson? that blacks and natives should just forget it ce la vie handshake we trust you now? i am willing to bet there are still people alive in the south that think we should still have segregation and seperate water fountains. just like i'm willing to bet there are germans in germany who still believe they should have killed all the jews.

Does not make zimmerman a murderer.
Even if he was a racist does not make him
a murderer since he was defending himself.
edit on 31-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

no need for people like jesse jackson? that blacks and natives should just forget it ce la vie handshake we trust you now? i am willing to bet there are still people alive in the south that think we should still have segregation and seperate water fountains. just like i'm willing to bet there are germans in germany who still believe they should have killed all the jews.

Does not make zimmerman a murderer.
Even if he was a racist does not make him
a murderer since he was defending himself.
edit on 31-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

if he was just defending himself then you should have no problem with him making his case in an unbiased court of law.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Trayvon Martin Fallout: Fox Scraps Spots for Ben Stiller and Vince Vaughn's Neighborhood Watch

Read more: www.eonline.com...

"We are very sensitive to the Trayvon Martin case, but our film is a broad alien-invasion comedy and bears absolutely no relation to the tragic events in Florida," said a Fox rep in a statement obtained by E! News. "The movie, which is not scheduled for release for several months, was made and these initial marketing materials were released before this incident ever came to light. The teaser materials were part of an early phase of our marketing and were never planned for long-term use. Above all else, our thoughts go out to the families touched by this terrible event."

Read more: www.eonline.com...

How nice, a movie about neighborhood watchers.

They pulled the add was this a big conspiracy
by the movie company to garner more
theater sales?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

I have considered Zimmerman's past, but those situations don't have any real bearing on this case. One was him getting in a fight with cops he thought were mistreating a friend I believe.

If we are going to look at those then we have to determine whether or not the stories of TM assaulting people are true. You guys need to shake the little boy image in order to be fair, part of my problem was thinking there is no way the little boy in those pictures is capable of assaulting this man. Those pictures don't mince with the current reality. It was a good bit of propaganda because it worked on most everyone.

Please tell me why the kid didn't run to his home which was in sight and less than a minutes run and instead after Zimmerman lost sight of him, and instead waited with his house in full sight to meet Zimmerman again. How come the kid wasn't expediently trying to explain to Zimmerman "look that is my house right there, please let me go home" Zimmerman didn't fight the kid, there were no marks to indicate so and the kid was on top of him when he shot. I mean if the kid was afraid he would have tried to explained that he was home, even begged. He wouldn't have of course if he jumped Zimmerman. See in order for your story to work the Zimmerman would have had to fight the kid or shoot him from a distance, and we know he did neither.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

You never have given me any facts.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Deranged74

So did the jurors I might add.
Being a liar doesn't make someone a murderer.

Your guys willingness to hang these people on nothing is what makes you terrible potential jurors and me someone who gives everyone their fair chance.

edit on 31-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Brother: Medical records will prove George Zimmerman's story-- George Zimmerman's brother said medical records will prove that his brother was attacked and his nose was broken by Trayvon Martin before he fatally shot the teen.

Robert Zimmerman Jr. spoke to CNN's Piers Morgan Thursday night saying he wanted to correct some of the "mythology" and untruths that have been spread about the controversial shooting.

There was a fight fact, and treyvon started it
medical records prove that treyvon has no marks
or bruises on him meaning he never was hit, since
he was never hit then he was the only one who did the hitting
he threw the punches and started it.

So his brother says that, well he didn't off any proof. Treyvons girlfriend says that he was cornered by Zimmerman....do you believe her? And what motive would she have to lie, because I know you don't believe Zimmerman has any reason to lie.
And you don't know what the medical records prove about Treyvon....they haven't been released. We know what the funeral director says....that is not his medical records. You have no idea if Treyvon was hit or not. You are making things up to fit 'your' story.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Deranged74

Haha.. that post of yours is hilarious. You are complaining about the bias stuff the media does, and saying we should turn it off, yet you have bought entirely, ENTIRELY, in the medias story here and in the Casey Anthony case (you still think she is guilty). What does that say about you?

new topics

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join