It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I should add, that I no longer think this is a simple manslaughter case as I thought earlier. I now believe that this is a case of outright murder. GZ killed a boy screaming for his life. What defense I've seen is so weak, if he had punched TM instead of killing him, he would be prosecuted. This is far beyond that.
edit on 31-3-2012 by spacedog1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Lets forget about a key eyewitness who
was not using software but SAW treyvon
on top of zimmerman and zimmerman screaming for help.
Lets just forget about john who SAW and heard zimmerman
screaming, these morons only used one sample and did not
even sample trayvons voice.
The eyewitness testimony smokes this theory
Again people are going to believe what they want
I believe the eye witness who SAW treyvon on top
of zimmerman john. The 911 call where the kid says
the guy on top is in white, and how do you explain
treyvon screaming for help getting beat up when
he had no bruises or marks on his body which is
what the funeral director has to say.
This is more BS

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

It's not his. So you're trolling and trying to make some kind of racist point. Ever heard of leetspeak or slang?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
This is more BS

John only saw bits and pieces.....did john say that he saw the beginning of the fight? Just because John may have seen Treyvon on top at one point would prove nothing. Are you saying if i see you in a fight with someone that the other person started and I tell police that I saw you on top that you are guilty? Why didn't Zimmerman keep yelling for help once he shot? He still needed help right? Or had he taken care of the problem?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

This is more BS

We're going over and over the same points that have been disproved over and over again.

Facts trump all.

GZ states that his nose was broken and that his head was smashed on the concrete.

FACT: Video evidence shows no broken nose. No record of broken nose by police on scene. no medical evidence. No injuries proving head smashed on concrete. No marks on TM hands showing how he was smashing GZ almost to death.

GZ stated that he was jumped by TM on the way to his car and that he didn't pursue TM.

FACT: TM was killed at a location removed from GZ's car. GZ would have had to have walked to meet TM

GZ claimed that it was he that was screaming.

FACT: Scientific evidence showed that GZ was in fact NOT Screaming.

FACT: GZ has been arrested by police for assault on police and has been sacked from work for violent conduct toward a member of the public.
FACT: GZ has made over 40 calls to the police this year involving minor issues not related to crime
FACT:GZ has been patrolling as a Neighbourhood watch for YEARS before an official neighbourhood watch scheme was put in place at the end of last year.

The next Fact will be that GZ is a cold blooded killer who killed a teenager screaming for help who was completely innocent.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

This is more BS

John only saw bits and pieces.....did john say that he saw the beginning of the fight? Just because John may have seen Treyvon on top at one point would prove nothing. Are you saying if i see you in a fight with someone that the other person started and I tell police that I saw you on top that you are guilty? Why didn't Zimmerman keep yelling for help once he shot? He still needed help right? Or had he taken care of the problem?

We can explain Treyvon not having bruises etc, becuase he wasn't beating up Zimmerman, he was trying to get away.....what Treyvon does have is a bullet hole in him. Once the autopsy is released and the angle of the bullet is known that will be extremely telling.

We can also explain the lack of injuries on Zimmerman by the fact that Treyvon had no marks him. The only one who says they were being beaten is Zimmerman. The witness say the saw one person on top of another person and heard yelling they didn't say they saw anyone hitting anyone. Which goes to show their is something wrong with Zimmermans story. Neither party has injuries of a fight because there probably was a fist fight ... there was zimmerman trying to detain Treyvon.....there is evidence of a fatal shooting and we know the only person with a gun was Zimmerman.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Lets forget about a key eyewitness who was not using software but SAW treyvon on top of zimmerman and zimmerman screaming for help. Lets just forget about john who SAW and heard zimmerman screaming, these morons only used one sample and did not even sample trayvons voice. The eyewitness testimony smokes this theory

You're a tad wrong about one of your statements. The voice analysis that was conducted by forensic experts wasn't a theory. Your witness was a 13 year old boy walking his dog in the dark and only saw a very short moment of what happened.
edit on 31-3-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
reply to post by popsmayhem

You're a tad wrong about one of your statements. The voice analysis that was conducted by forensic experts wasn't a theory. Your witness was a 13 year old boy walking his dog in the dark and only saw a very short moment of what happened.

Oh really, the key eye witness i'm talking about
the one that blows this voice analysis theory out
of the water is JOHN he saw zimmerman screaming lets go over the witnesses.
and treyvon on top of him. HereOn March 30, 2012, a new eyewitness said that it was dark and he saw two men on the ground fighting, then heard the shooting, and saw Zimmerman walk away with no blood on him.[78] Police records confirm only a single shot was fired.
Now John was already talked to by police and his sworn
statement was given very shortly after the shooting..
He was not new at all, only new to us because the MSM
kept BS'ing with us.
JOHN also blows the *hez haz noz bloooz oz hiz* NO BLOOD ON HIM
THEORY OUT OF THE WATER!

A 13-year old boy walking his dog saw a man on the ground shortly before the shooting and identified him as wearing red.[69][70][71] His mother later disputed the testimony and claimed that the police pressured him into choosing what color the man was wearing, and that her son couldn't see any details in the dark. She also stated that the police waited five days before requesting to even question her son and said the police told her they didn't believe the shooting was self-defense

get a witness
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT
edit on 31-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Oh, that witness. "John" Anonymous. Why are you discounting ALL of the other witnesses that contradict his? And his statement isn't really helpful anyway because it doesn't establish who made contact first. Tell me, pops, as this has yet to be answered. If GZ was not following Martin and was simply looking for a street name, how did he get behind the houses?

And again, voice analysis done by forensic experts is not a theory. It is a fact. Expert testimony with proven evidence will take precedence over witness testimony, so just keep that in mind.

Last, most important question for you. Why do you defend Zimmerman so vehemently? It can't be because you have analyzed the facts because if you had, the very least you could do is say there is some doubt as to his story. There's got to be another reason for your passion behind this man.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
As per your request.. I am bringing my post from the other thread here for discussion. I have edited some points.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -

Hey Pops,

Please comment on the photos of Martin. The ones with him giving the middle finger were not even him. You seem to have a solid viewpoint that Treyvon Martin was a no-good, trouble making, drug dealing gang banger who had no business being in a gated community. But.. that picture wasn't Martin.

Also please comment on the video of Zimmerman. The one the MSM released, that is high definition, without any artifacts in the video. The one that shows absolutely NO injuries to Zimmerman. The one that shows NO broken nose, or cuts, scrapes or injuries to the back of his head. The same head that his own father stated was so badly injured, that it warranted using lethal force. What is your opinion on this? I would think, that someone who was "getting his head bashed in for over a minute", and who had to shoot and kill a 17 year old child, would have at least SOME injuries. Even if he was treated at the scene (which I've yet to see any evidence of), he would still show swelling, cuts, abrasions, etc.

And I'm also curious. Why is it, that you feel the witness who claims Martin was on top of Zimmerman is "evidence" and proves what happened. What about the witness who said there was no fight? Are THEY not credible because it doesn't fit into your "Zimmerman is innocent" idea? Why does Zimmermans friend, who claims he spoke to him about this event, refuse to divulge what was discussed?

Can you also show me, why in your mind it was OK for Zimmerman to follow Martin around a neighborhood? If he in fact was a Neighborhood Watch Captain (even though there is no official proof of this), he should have known the rules of the watch. Can you show me any proof that Zimmerman identified himself to Martin as a Watch Captain? Or stated WHY he was following Martin? Other than simply approaching him and asking why he was in the neighborhood? Or was it simply that a Hispanic male was following someone around while carrying a Kel-Tec 9mm, and that could and probably would intimidate most people?

You seem so adamant that Zimmerman did nothing wrong, and is completely 100% vindicated in this shooting. Please show me any PROOF that Martin attacked Zimmerman, slammed his head into the ground, and caused enough bodily harm to Zimmerman to warrant being shot in the chest. Medical reports? EMT reports? Hospital records? If he did in fact have a broken nose and went to the doctor the next day, as he claimed, why doesn't he release records? Why doesn't his doctor speak up on his physical condition? Why is it that NO ONE can back up his claims of being assaulted, other than one "witness" and his father and brother, who weren't even there?

Why was Zimmerman allowed a concealed carry permit, when he had two altercations with police? One without violence and one with! What about his domestic violence charge? Could he possibly have gotten off because his father was a judge? I don't know gun rules in Florida, but am fairly certain that a domestic violence charge would have immediately prevented him from even OWNING a firearm. Much less having a concealed carry permit.

I await some form of proof regarding your position. As I stated in the other thread, if Martin was a white kid, my view of Zimmerman's actions would be exactly the same. I do NOT support the "race card" players out there. The Al Sharpton's and Jessie Jackson's of the world. They are using this terrible event for their own gains. And I feel the Black Panther members who put out a "hit" on Zimmerman should be arrested as well. So to me this is not about race at all. This is about a kid being killed for "looking" the wrong way. I have a 10 year old son. When he is 17 I wouldn't want to worry that he was killed for walking through the wrong neighborhood. So yes I have strong feelings about this case. People keep calling out Martin's history, saying he was a troubled kid who was a gang-banger and drug dealer. I have YET to see a shred of proof regarding this. All I've seen is pictures that weren't even of the right Treyvon Martin.

What we DO know is that Zimmerman has had a troubled past. 2 Assaults on police, a domestic violence charge, etc. He was reported to have called 911 almost 50 times about "suspicious people". He was a guy who wanted to be a cop so badly and failed. My view is this guy went out with the mindset that he WAS the law. And now a kid is dead for it. Why I feel people are so pissed off is that the guy was just let go. Free and clear. That sets a terrible precedence. So now will it be OK to shoot someone if they punch you in the face? How about if you see a group of teenagers walking towards you and you feel threatened. Is it OK now to empty a clip at them?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedog1973

FACT: Video evidence shows no broken nose. No record of broken nose by police on scene. no medical evidence. No injuries proving head smashed on concrete. No marks on TM hands showing how he was smashing GZ almost to death.

Been drinking the MSM Koolaid, again?

Newly released HD video of the shooter at the SPD clearly shows an officer examining the woumd on the back of his head, the knot that had formed from the beating and the gash fron where his scalp split open.
Some claim that it reveals dried blood under his swollen nose.

The original EMS report and police report confirm the shhoter was bloody, treated at the scene, and found to be stable enough to go with the officers.

None of these officers cited ANY of the "usual signs of intoxication" that they routinely throw into their DWI reports: bloodshot eyes, slurred speech, unsteady gait. None of the reports cite any reason to believe the shooter was less than completely sober at the time. His call to 911 reveals no lack of comprehension or inability to describe his actions and surroundings.

The onlt support that exists for the hypocrites and race-baiters on the Left are their own personal bias, an agenda against law enforcement, due process,self defense and personal responsibility.

How can those who demand "justice" call at the same time for an abrogation of criminal procedure, due process and the constitution?
The police cannot "file charges." The prosecutor can do so for misdemeanors; the grand jury does so for felonies. Yet, the Left and racist hatemongers demand that ordinary procedures and investigations be aborted to further their own lynch-mob agendas.

If this is the way the Left wants "justice" to operate, they will realize quickly that it works both ways, and they may see that "mob-rule" will not always work in their favor.

Be careful what you ask for, you just might get more than you expected!

The Left-wing race-baiting is baltantly pathetic.

edit on 31-3-2012 by jdub297 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Please link these EMS reports that show he had a gash on his head or swelling.

When I was 16 years old, I was jumped and beaten by 7 other teenagers. I endured a beating for a good 5 minutes. I was still able to get up and walk away. Do you honestly believe Zimmerman was being beaten so badly, that he had to kill this kid? Usually getting beat about the head WOULD cause you to have problems with comprehension, or slurred speech. Especially if we are to believe that he was being beaten so badly that his ONLY recourse was to draw his weapon and shoot Martin. And to add to that, how was he able to draw his weapon and fire into Treyvon's chest if he was being beaten so badly. I know in my situation, when I was being assaulted, the only thing I was able to do was cover up and wait it out. Oh and not to mention, I did have a weapon on me at the time (a knife). And even being attacked by 7 other teenagers, I didn't even think to stab them. Yet Zimmerman felt his only action was to shoot and kill Martin. If he felt so threatened, why didn't he just draw on Martin and back him off. Or shoot him in the leg or something. It takes a pretty good shot to hit someone in the chest and drop them right there. Some people get shot multiple times and live. But this guy managed, while being beaten "so badly" to pull off a perfect shot which pretty much instantly killed Martin.

If I had to guess, and that is exactly what I am doing... Zimmerman and Martin got into an altercation, because Zimmerman was following Martin. Martin probably did at some point hit Zimmerman, and he then (GZ) drew his weapon and fired. It sure would be nice if there was an autopsy report. That would show bullet trajectory, distance of fire, etc. But for all we know there wasn't even an autopsy done. Any information that would be definitive is simply not being released. So all we can do is guess what happened.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

Newly released HD video of the shooter at the SPD clearly shows an officer examining the woumd on the back of his head, the knot that had formed from the beating and the gash fron where his scalp split open.

The original EMS report and police report confirm the shhoter was bloody, treated at the scene, and found to be stable enough to go with the officers.

None of these officers cited ANY of the "usual signs of intoxication" that they routinely throw into their DWI reports: bloodshot eyes, slurred speech, unsteady gait. None of the reports cite any reason to believe the shooter was less than completely sober at the time. His call to 911 reveals no lack of comprehension or inability to describe his actions and surroundings.

The onlt support that exists for the hypocrites and race-baiters on the Left are their own personal bias, an agenda against law enforcement, due process,self defense and personal responsibility.

How can those who demand "justice" call at the same time for an abrogation of criminal procedure, due process and the constitution?
The police cannot "file charges." The prosecutor can do so for misdemeanors; the grand jury does so for felonies. Yet, the Left and racist hatemongers demand that ordinary procedures and investigations be aborted to further their own lynch-mob agendas.

If this is the way the Left wants "justice" to operate, they will realize quickly that it works both ways, and they may see that "mob-rule" will not always work in their favor.

Brilliant!
Everyone following this knows how
the MSM spun it and kept information,
abc leaked some BS video, cnn had a whole show
based only on treyvon in only his favor, fox using geraldo to get people going.
Sharptin being used, Obama, biden, holder, the whole commie
attack group, and the black panther party have it out
to lynch zimmerman

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
reply to post by spacedog1973

The non HD film shows exactly the same thing. There is NO KNOT or GASH nor HEAD SPLIT OPEN. You accuse me of drinking koolaid, whilst is appears you have been at the car exhaust pipe again. Pro tip, present FACTS before making stuff up. Your post was a prime example of how NOT to prove any point whatsoever.

This does nothing but prove that he was lucid. Also, a visual observation of GZ is not conclusive proof of his drug state or otherwise. That is an issue in itself; why he wasn't drug tested at the scene.

You throw 'race-baiters' around like it needs no proof, no context and just by saying it, you prove something. If you are going to make accusations, then prove them. Its infantile to do this without proof. Try again and prove race baiting or stop saying it.

What the hell are you talking about? When you talk about 'those who demand justice' you really have to be specific of whom you are referring to. This sloppy broad brush of accusation is just that, sloppy and unspecified as to who you are talking about, in what context.

People want GZ to be arrested and charged. That is all. If you think that is too much, then like everyone else, present your reasons why.

The police cannot "file charges." The prosecutor can do so for misdemeanors; the grand jury does so for felonies. Yet, the Left and racist hatemongers demand that ordinary procedures and investigations be aborted to further their own lynch-mob agendas

WHO SPECIFICALLY ARE YOU REFERRING TO?

Your post is pathetic. Its littered with accusations, smears and innuendos and takes an arrogant high ground. You have not made any specific accusations except refer to 'the left' and 'race-baiters' and we are supposed to know who you are talking about, and what specifically you are referring to.

Clean up your post, be specific and try to look at this in less than black and white, left and right, up and down terms. The ironic thing abut your post is that it is blatant race baiting, stereotyping and infantile. The sort of thing that you are accusing others of.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
Oh, that witness. "John" Anonymous. Why are you discounting ALL of the other witnesses that contradict his? And his statement isn't really helpful anyway because it doesn't establish who made contact first. Tell me, pops, as this has yet to be answered. If GZ was not following Martin and was simply looking for a street name, how did he get behind the houses?

Because JOHN is the smoking gun.
A key EYE witness is the most important.
There are two the 13 year old who saw
them fighting sort of with a guy on top
and guy on bottom. JOHNS sworn testimony
to this case SAW zimmerman screaming
and treyvon on top of him hitting him.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Face it most kids nowadays, especially inner city colored kids are GANGSTAH and think they're *^^invincible*** and omnipotent.

Surprised he didnt have a gun on him like most JHS and HS teens do nowadays (would see dozens of kids showing off their pistol/revolver in gym class some would even store it away in their lockers and come back to find it stolen, duhhh)

And so yeah they feel they're invincible what was Trayvon, granted he's just a teen- thinkin when he decided to take on and ATTACK an ARMED officer?! Mere words, offense taken? Figures. Invincible, now look where the hoodrat is. RIP

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Wow the stupidity in your reply is beyond words, Zimmerman was no officer wtf are you smoking? Now we have a high def video that shows no injurys and voice analysis that proves it wasnt Zimmerman yelling for help.

Zimmermans defense is sinking faster than a 2 ton boulder dropped in a lake. And all the sickos are willing to go down with the SS Zimmerman!!!
edit on 31-3-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
reply to post by jdub297

If I had to guess, and that is exactly what I am doing... Zimmerman and Martin got into an altercation, because Zimmerman was following Martin. Martin probably did at some point hit Zimmerman, and he then (GZ) drew his weapon and fired. It sure would be nice if there was an autopsy report. That would show bullet trajectory, distance of fire, etc. But for all we know there wasn't even an autopsy done. Any information that would be definitive is simply not being released. So all we can do is guess what happened.

We can guess all day, but a key witness an eye witness
sworn testimony trumps all the hearsay.. If john saw
zimmerman screaming and treyvon on top of him
hitting him and then one shot and treyvon has no bruises
on him if you take the funeral director seriously
then he was not the one getting hit, he was doing
the hitting. Treyvon was doing the hitting then zimmerman was defending
himself in the shooting

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

We can guess all day, but a key witness an eye witness
sworn testimony trumps all the hearsay.. If john saw
zimmerman screaming and treyvon on top of him
hitting him and then one shot and treyvon has no bruises
on him if you take the funeral director seriously
then he was not the one getting hit, he was doing
the hitting. Treyvon was doing the hitting then zimmerman was defending
himself in the shooting

We also have a key witness, an eye witness who says there was no fight. So.. who is right?

And.. ahem... you haven't responded to any of my questions. You asked me to move my post to this thread. And I did. So kindly address my questions for proof.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Anderson had Trayvon's parents on his show shortly after the calls were released.
Through tears, Trayvon's mother asserted that it was her son and repeated that is my babies voice.
I can't forget the look on her face, as it was painful to watch.
Just knowing that the last time she will ever hear her childs voice, he is screaming in terror and she can't help him, is unimaginably heart breaking.

Once again the Zimmerman victim fable is exposed. Lies from George, the father and the brother. The father wrote a letter to the newspaper filled with lies. George claimed it was self-defense and that he was attacked from behind and his head was bashed repeatedly on the concrete and his nose was broken. He was found on the grass far away from his vehicle. The father stated George didn't chase Trayvon but Zimmerman admits it on tape. No bruises no broken nose and no blood on his clothes. ZIMMERMAN family lies that George was screaming. Confirmed that Trayvon had no injuries on his hands. And still there are Zimmerman supporters who insist that this murderer is innocent and a victim. They've blamed a hoodie, skittles, iced tea, gold teeth, a suspension, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the media and his parents. They will never admit that they were wrong. That is the tragedy. Zimmerman supporters. That is the tragedy!

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join