It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
*********************************UPDATES*********************************UPDATES*********************************UPDATES

AS WE ALL KNOW the big march is today.
Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin
WE WILL be watching and keeping you informed.
LETS hope they don't start a riot.
Well hell go ahead BURN IT DOWN MAAAAAAAN.1111!!llluuulllzz

In honor of Trayvon Benjamin Martin (may he rest in peace), we will host a march of peace and justice, for we are all Trayvon. Come out, wear your hoddies, bring your Skittles and Arizona tea (Martin was carrying Skittles and iced tea at the time of his shooting).

The march will be on Saturday, March 31, from noon until 3 p.m. at Vine Ministries, 740 College Ave., Racine, and we march to the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. monument (corner of State Street and Dr. Martin Luther Kind Jr. Drive).

www.journaltimes.com...

Big Trayvon Martin March Planned For Weekend
JACK AND AL CAN EAT A BIG one imo.
Using this for pure profit.

well-known civil rights activists will lead a rally and march that begins at Crooms Academy and ends at the Sanford Police Department.
The rally comes after big developments in the case, including a video showing George Zimmerman in handcuffs at the police station on the night of the shooting.

Read more: www.wesh.com...

Spike Lee pays Florida couple over George Zimmerman Twitter mishap
blog.zap2it.com...
www.enstarz.com...
THIS GUY is pure trash for pulling that stunt.

After a bit of a delay, Spike Lee decided to do the right thing.

The director agreed to pay a Florida couple after sending out an errant Twitter that he believed contained the address of George Zimmerman, the man who shot an killed unarmed teenager Treyvon Martin. It turns out the address was the home of elderly couple Elaine and David McClain.

Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparks National Outrage, Mourning
newsfeed.time.com...-6

Trayvon Martin case: Mayor says police resisted release of 911 tapes
usnews.msnbc.msn.com...

Police, prosecutors and the city attorney opposed releasing the calls because of the ongoing investigation, Triplett told Reuters.
“Everyone was saying to me, no, no, no, don't turn them over," he said. "I just continually asked, 'Why wouldn't we do this?'"
"I made that call to try to settle everything down a little bit, to let the family hear what transpired. We were being accused of a lot of things, or the police department was, so we can take the step to say, 'We're not here to hide anything,'" Triplett added.

They never knew the teenager, but on Friday they decided it was time to speak out.
Wade posted a photo of himself from a previous photo shoot wearing a hooded sweat shirt, otherwise known as a hoodie, to his Twitter and Facebook pages on Friday morning.
A couple hours later, James posted another photo - this one of the Heat team, all wearing hoodies, their heads bowed, their hands stuffed into their pockets. Details of when and where the photo was taken were not immediately available.
Dwyane Wade and LeBron James were only a few miles away from Treyvon Martin on Feb. 26, participating in the NBA All-Star game on the night
www.wptv.com...
WAY TO pander to the audience, do they really give two
craps about treyvon, they were TOLD to do this.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

''
now let me ask this....if a white guy goes on a predominately black site, and goes on a racial tirade....Then he goes to a predominately white website and goes on a racist tirade (under the guise of a black person) And all of it was done for the sake of trolling....is that still a level of racism (in your opinion)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

they make it sound like the police dept. didn't want to release the
911 audio tapes because it had damning evidence against zimmerman...
is that just me inferring that or what?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

I know statements like these seem inflammatory and/or get alot of flack
but this is absolutely right...because this is how my CCW class was taught according to the "LAW"

I know it sounds like all these concealed carry guys are sticking together.
But we were taught that if someone starts beating you, and according to your perception(and i know thats where its murky) you're in fear of your life, that you should shoot the attacker...also they said to double tap the assailant in the chest....not attempt to maim them

edit on 31-3-2012 by truthseeker808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

I wonder, if there is so much support for Zimmerman why there isnt a million man concealed weapons march today?

I dunno, but I'll tell you one
thing, i would be and am going to be on my property
line and or store with a shotgun and kal tech 9mm,
they start rioting, tearing, burning, looting, crap up,
they gonna SEE some
some weapons.
edit on 31-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

Of course, because they're all going to be rioting? Way to make an assumption! No wonder you support Zimmerman so much!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker808
reply to

is that just me inferring that or what?

Affirmitive sir. Affirmitive, don't attack the messenger.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

I wonder, if there is so much support for Zimmerman why there isnt a million man concealed weapons march today?

I dunno, but I'll tell you one
thing, i would be and am going to be on my property
line and or store with a shotgun and kal tech 9mm,
they start rioting, tearing, burning, looting, crap up,
they gonna SEE some
some weapons.

Of course, because they're all going to be rioting? Way to make an assumption! No wonder you support Zimmerman so much!

We can assume all day when not talking
facts, OR pure evidence of this case.
I would assume people get it or not.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker808

yes

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Biden: Trayvon case could spur Fla. gun law debate

Vice President Joe Biden said Florida's "Stand Your Ground" gun laws will be a topic of debate in light of the controversy surrounding the shooting of Trayvon Martin.

"It's important that people be put in a position where their Second Amendment rights are protected, but that they also don't, as a consequence of the laws, unintendedly put themselves in harm's way," Biden told anchor Bob Schieffer in an interview to air on "Face the Nation" on Sunday.
"The idea that there's this overwhelming additional security in the ownership and carrying concealed and deadly weapons... I think it's the premise, not the constitutional right, but the premise that it makes people safer is one that I'm not so sure of," Biden said.

So over martins dead body, Biden thinks it is time to
use this for stiffling gun laws. The stand your ground law
is a good law, and a major win for gun rights.
People should be pissed off Biden is exploiting
treyvon like this!!

THE PEOPLE OF FL. can decide
if they want stand your ground NOT YOU BIDEN!!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

No wonder you support Zimmerman so much!

He is innocent, thats a fact the evidence shows this..
Why he has not been arrested.
Wonder no more.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Most victims of rape, victims of crimes,
would love to have had
a gun when they were being assualted
when the nutjob was trying to rape them.
If someone is trying to rape a person a women lets say and the rapist
doesn't have a gun but you do, is that said victim noT justified
to shoot said rapist? This law says yes, some states can lock you up
for shooting someone if they do not have a gun which is BS!!
THIS IS WHY STAND YOUR GROUND IS GOOD
FOR THE PEOPL, AND THE VICTIMS AND POTENTIAL
VICTIMS OF CRIME!

Now if zimmerman can be demonized and used
as the fall out boy for these political tools
he will be, that is why they are trying to hang him
when he should not be hung at all.
Zimmerman being a victim of a crime had every right
to shoot treyvon

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
and what was the usa like before civil rights activists? oh yeah thats right blacks had to drink from seperate water fountains, use seperate entrances, go to seperate schools, had to live in different neighborhoods, couldnt marry outside their race. how much you want to bet white people did more lynch mobs against blacks than blacks did to whites? how much you wanna bet more whites owned black slaves than blacks owned white slaves in the united states? and dont counterpoint that blacks owned slaves or sold slaves those blacks that did that were not born in the country where all men were created equal. so jesse jackson and al sharpton are just racists huh? we dont need them butting in do we? well if they didnt butt in this whole issue would have been swept under the rug, move right along folks nothing to see here.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
People want to put zimmerman on trial without
evidence so.
Lets start putting the real terrorist
on trial then. The muslim terrorists in
this country, the ones we know are terrorist,
but can't quite prove it.
damn them they have to come up with real evidence to
do anything with them. Then you go down a slippery
slope.
Lets start putting our weird neighbor on trial because
someone saw them posting on ATS.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

People want to put zimmerman on trial without
evidence so.
Lets start putting the real terrorist
on trial then. The muslim terrorists in
this country, the ones we know are terrorist,
but can't quite proove it.
damn them they have to come up with real evidence to
do anything with them. Then you go down a slippery
slope.
Lets start putting our weird neighbor on trial because
someone saw them posting on ATS.

just like zimmerman didnt really need evidence to come to the conclusion that martin was a troublemaker. you just messed up pops. you have lost all credibility with that statement.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
and what was the usa like before civil rights activists? oh yeah thats right blacks had to drink from seperate water fountains, use seperate entrances, go to seperate schools, had to live in different neighborhoods, couldnt marry outside their race. how much you want to bet white people did more lynch mobs against blacks than blacks did to whites? how much you wanna bet more whites owned black slaves than blacks owned white slaves in the united states? and dont counterpoint that blacks owned slaves or sold slaves those blacks that did that were not born in the country where all men were created equal. so jesse jackson and al sharpton are just racists huh? we dont need them butting in do we? well if they didnt butt in this whole issue would have been swept under the rug, move right along folks nothing to see here.

Holding white people accountable for something the past generation did is morally wrong. In fact holding any people rsponsible for their ancestors mistakes is equally wrong. Everyone shares the blame. Alot of tribes in africa would sell people they captured into slavery the only difference difference between them being tribe. Then the british for buying them from them. If you want to blame someone for the Slaves start with england and africa. But if you do you are holding them responsible for things they can not control such as the past.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The proper way for this to have played out IMHO, would have been to have a well organized watch group with every member of the neighborhood having a weapon. Zimmerman following at a distance till this criminal neared a residence,( looking around nervously) and phoned the occupants to warn them. The residents of the house would then proceed to splatter his B&Eing azz all over the wall when he came through the window or door! Perfectly legal, so far to this day. No color issue, no guilt issue and problem solved! One less criminal off the streets. Apparently in many neighborhoods all over the country, the law is grossly inadequate, meaning sometimes we just need to police ourselves with the right to keep and bear arms!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

just like zimmerman didnt really need evidence to come to the conclusion that martin was a troublemaker. you just messed up pops. you have lost all credibility with that statement.

Zimmerman and martin were not in a court
of law. Treyvon jumped his ass and
was about to kill him, he had no other option

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
For you people out there who spout off profiling, if we were at war with China, every single one of our soldiers who shot someone who had a red star on their uniform would be guilty of profiling! There is no difference! So come up with something better!

edit on 31-3-2012 by ajay59 because: to amend

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

Holding white people accountable for something the past generation did is morally wrong. In fact holding any people rsponsible for their ancestors mistakes is equally wrong. Everyone shares the blame. Alot of tribes in africa would sell people they captured into slavery the only difference difference between them being tribe. Then the british for buying them from them. If you want to blame someone for the Slaves start with england and africa. But if you do you are holding them responsible for things they can not control such as the past.

the founding members of this country said all men are created equal yet they had slaves and killed off the natives, so my diatribe starts there. the usa should have ended slavery and racism right there when they said all men were created equal. second the other stuff i was talking about was not the sins of generations ago but just up until the 60's and people who lived through that time are still alive and well, i.e jesse jackson. WE WILL NEVER FORGET, i.e aushwitz, south africa, australia, the entirety of north america, palestine, the kurds, etc etc these atrocities should always be remembered and vilified after all HISTORY IS DOOMED TO REPEAT ITSELF!!! this is why we should never forget!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join