It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Man.. profits for Skittles and Arizona tea must have been pretty low for them to call a hit on this kid, don't you think?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

And you don't know what the medical records prove about Treyvon....they haven't been released. We know what the funeral director says....that is not his medical records. You have no idea if Treyvon was hit or not. You are making things up to fit 'your' story.

Well, the medical director was this smoking gun*
the zimmerman lynch mob created then after pointing
out the flaws in what the guy had to say does not add up
the zimmerman lynch mob NOW wants the REAL medical records
because the director is a moron i see how it is..

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Man.. profits for Skittles and Arizona tea must have been pretty low for them to call a hit on this kid, don't you think?

See how good they timed realeasing
the new ads for the movie neighborhood watch*
you never know. I think skittles and arizona ice tea
are using a dead kid after the fact.. Atleast they maybe
paying MSM and people to push the skittles and tea kick.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

reply to post by pizzanazi75

I have considered Zimmerman's past, but those situations don't have any real bearing on this case. One was him getting in a fight with cops he thought were mistreating a friend I believe.

If we are going to look at those then we have to determine whether or not the stories of TM assaulting people are true. You guys need to shake the little boy image in order to be fair, part of my problem was thinking there is no way the little boy in those pictures is capable of assaulting this man. Those pictures don't mince with the current reality. It was a good bit of propaganda because it worked on most everyone.

Please tell me why the kid didn't run to his home which was in sight and less than a minutes run and instead after Zimmerman lost sight of him, and instead waited with his house in full sight to meet Zimmerman again. How come the kid wasn't expediently trying to explain to Zimmerman "look that is my house right there, please let me go home" Zimmerman didn't fight the kid, there were no marks to indicate so and the kid was on top of him when he shot. I mean if the kid was afraid he would have tried to explained that he was home, even begged. He wouldn't have of course if he jumped Zimmerman. See in order for your story to work the Zimmerman would have had to fight the kid or shoot him from a distance, and we know he did neither.

So you dismiss his assault on cops because they were supposedly mistreating a friend of his. How would that excuse his behavior?
I have considered Treyvons past compared to Zimmermans. Trey has some minor school related incidents nothing that involved law enforcement or violence. zimmerman on the other hand has multiple run ins with the law involving violence. The pictures taken 9 days before treyvon was shot show me he was a skinny skawny teenager...Zimmerman was overzealous and weapon toting ... his history speaks to that. Treyvons history doesn't speak to him being an aggressor, but Zimmerhas has proven in the past he has no problem being an aggressor. Why wouldn't that have a significant bearing for you?
You don't know what treyvon was trying to say. All we know for sure is what the girlfriend heard him say and that was 'why are you following me/what do you want'...and zimmerman saying 'what are you doing here'.....treyvon may have said those things....you dont know so dont act like you do.
We don't exactly from where Zimmerman shot Treyvon....we wont know that until the autopsy is released and forensicss are out.....agian you are giving zimmerman credit based on what he has said, not on the evidence present. Like the videos that show zimmerman in great condition 36 mins after was supposedly beaten to a pulp....
It is crazy you give Zimmerman so much credit and Treyvon absolutely zero.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I have considered Zimmerman's past, but those situations don't have any real bearing on this case. One was him getting in a fight with cops he thought were mistreating a friend I believe.

If we are going to look at those then we have to determine whether or not the stories of TM assaulting people are true. You guys need to shake the little boy image in order to be fair, part of my problem was thinking there is no way the little boy in those pictures is capable of assaulting this man. Those pictures don't mince with the current reality. It was a good bit of propaganda because it worked on most everyone.

Please tell me why the kid didn't run to his home which was in sight and less than a minutes run and instead after Zimmerman lost sight of him, and instead waited with his house in full sight to meet Zimmerman again. How come the kid wasn't expediently trying to explain to Zimmerman "look that is my house right there, please let me go home" Zimmerman didn't fight the kid, there were no marks to indicate so and the kid was on top of him when he shot. I mean if the kid was afraid he would have tried to explained that he was home, even begged. He wouldn't have of course if he jumped Zimmerman. See in order for your story to work the Zimmerman would have had to fight the kid or shoot him from a distance, and we know he did neither.

And please tell me why zimmerman didn't follow 911 instructions? I know he didn't have to, buty why didn't he? You seem to think Treyvon should have beg for his freedom from a crazed man following him with a weapon.

And look at a map of where treyvon was killed. It is impossible for him to be killed there if Zimmerman wasn't pursuing him. Zimmerman took pursuit that makes him the aggressor and there for he should stand trial. Look at the and explain to me how Treyvon was killed where he was if Zimmerman wasn't pursuing him. Zimmerman had made his mind up that 'this ahole' wasn't getting away tonight. He may not have intended to kill him, im sure he didn't....but his careless actions lead to that happening....now he should pay the consequences.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Ive given plenty of facts , just like lots of other people. You are purposely ignoring them so you can troll this page. Im not giving them to you again, you know where to find them.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

No.. Jesus man. Open your mind up.
I don't dismiss it, but I recognize that it isn't necessarily relevant. Especially since no one has ever claimed or produced ONE scrap of evidence that anyone but Trayvon was the one fighting.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
They will make people innocent who have the most money and power. The little guy always loses for lack of power.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

And you don't know what the medical records prove about Treyvon....they haven't been released. We know what the funeral director says....that is not his medical records. You have no idea if Treyvon was hit or not. You are making things up to fit 'your' story.

Well, the medical director was this smoking gun*
the zimmerman lynch mob created then after pointing
out the flaws in what the guy had to say does not add up
the zimmerman lynch mob NOW wants the REAL medical records
because the director is a moron i see how it is..

He was the as you call it 'smoking gun' because he could offer information that was not available because it has not been released. He has no reason to lie about what he saw or didn't see.

Why is exactly is the director a moron?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

The Muslims were grabbing black slaves out of Africa centuries before the short period of European practice of slavery.

If you were a black male going to the Middle East, they would cut off your junk!

It is insane that any African would embrace Islam, considering what Muslims have done to Africans over the centuries. Where are the descendants of all the slaves brought to the Middle East? Oh, there are none. Why is that?

And here we have Black Muslims putting a bounty on someone's head in the U.S..

This is the level of ignorance we are dealing with.

I totally agree.

As a black woman, I often wonder how many blacks can embrace Christianity the way that they do....

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Look. I don't know what facts you want me to have, I think I am distinguished on this case (so far as anyone not there that night can be, and accepting that the media makes mistakes that I can't be aware of).

You have yet to explain the problem I have put forth. You guys have avoided it like the plague, because it raises some very very serious questions about Trayvon and doesn't make the least bit of sense. Why on earth would someone looking at their house, that is less than a minute away on foot, wait 5 or so minutes for the person they think is following them to catch up? This is an open area, they only way in the world that someone that is supposed to be afraid and evading someone would come to meet that person is if they confronted them.

You can deny that all you want, but instead you should be coming up with an explanation or your argument is garbage.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

He has no reason to lie, but he also had no reason to look at the kids hands at the time because he is just a funeral director and the kid was buried long before anyone paid attention to the case.

Oh unless the cops you think were planning a great conspiracy tried to ruin themselves by explaining the case to the funeral director and ask him to uncover their conspiracy by looking to see if trayvons hands looked like they had punched someone. Do you see how absurd the funeral director garbage is?

He would just be preparing the body, not doing csi on a case he knows nothing about and there is no media coverage of (at the time, Trayvon was buried before anyone paid attention).
edit on 31-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

No.. Jesus man. Open your mind up.
I don't dismiss it, but I recognize that it isn't necessarily relevant. Especially since no one has ever claimed or produced ONE scrap of evidence that anyone but Trayvon was the one fighting.

Buddha man....Open up your mind....
You have dismissed it all......how is Zimmermans past not relevant? Especially considering he has 3 charges involving some typed of violence and they were all closed with no explanation?

So are you saying that Zimmerman never fought back? You said that no one was fighting but Treyvon....so that assumes you believe Zimmerman just took it until he got to his gun and shot him. If you believe that is the case then zimmerman is still guilty. Because he initiated the contact by following Treyvon...and you can not meet a punch with deadly force....that is not how self defense works. So by your logic you should demand a trial. What scrap of evidence do you have that Treyvon was fighting that night?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Look. I don't know what facts you want me to have, I think I am distinguished on this case (so far as anyone not there that night can be, and accepting that the media makes mistakes that I can't be aware of).

You have yet to explain the problem I have put forth. You guys have avoided it like the plague, because it raises some very very serious questions about Trayvon and doesn't make the least bit of sense. Why on earth would someone looking at their house, that is less than a minute away on foot, wait 5 or so minutes for the person they think is following them to catch up? This is an open area, they only way in the world that someone that is supposed to be afraid and evading someone would come to meet that person is if they confronted them.

You can deny that all you want, but instead you should be coming up with an explanation or your argument is garbage.

Who said he waited 5 or so mins for Zimmerman to catch up? You need to look at the map of the area, listen to the 911 calls and look at the evidence. There is no evidence to indicate that Treyvon did anything but head towards his house. Zimmerman saying 'i lost him/i can't see him' ... does not mean that Treyvon came back ... it means Zimmerman just couldn't see him from where he was....Look at the map of that neighborhood and where Zimmermans truck was from where he called 911 to where Treyvon's body was found.....There is no evidence to support Treyvon waited around for anybody. The evidence points to Zimmerman pursing Treyvon.

Now you question has been addressed.....now maybe you will answer some of our questions instead of trying to debunk all the evidence that points towards Zimmermans guilt.

Map of Neighborhook

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This is all advertising for Skittles, Arizona Ice T, Race, Gun Control, and BARACK OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!

Watch this vid for a better perspective:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

He has no reason to lie, but he also had no reason to look at the kids hands at the time because he is just a funeral director and the kid was buried long before anyone paid attention to the case.

Oh unless the cops you think were planning a great conspiracy tried to ruin themselves by explaining the case to the funeral director and ask him to uncover their conspiracy by looking to see if trayvons hands looked like they had punched someone. Do you see how absurd the funeral director garbage is?

He would just be preparing the body, not doing csi on a case he knows nothing about and there is no media coverage of (at the time, Trayvon was buried before anyone paid attention).
edit on 31-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

He has no reason to look at the kids hands? I guess you have never been to a funeral. The hands are always dealt with. You may not have paid attention to it, and the national media may not have, but any funeral director that gets you people in with gunshots they stand out, not to mention that he had to kinda fight to get the body. the police had Treyvon listed as a john doe for 3 days....can you explain why that is? His name is on the police report so they knew who he was, why didn't they contact his parents? Why did the parents have to find out the next morning when the filed a missing person report and then found out that their son was listed as a john doe and remained that way for 3 days even though the police knew exactly who he was.....now explain how that is to me.
You obviously have not even watched the funeral directors interviews, not to mention you know nothing about what funeral directors and morticians do.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

we have something
called the rule of law. It states you need evidence
to charge someone with a crime. If there is no evidence
that a crime has been convicted there is no charge.
SIMPLE AS THAT

So you don't consider a dead body as evidence that a crime may have been committed?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Do you know what probable cause is? It appears that you don't or if you think you do that you don't understand exactly what it is. As has been pointed out to you the dead body is enough probable cause for the simple fact that he will never be able to refute anything the shooter says.

What would you say if by some freak chance Zimmerman admitted that he did pursue Treyvon, and he did make first contact? Would that change you mind.....im sure you would then say the CIA got to him and brainwashed him to confess or some other nonsense.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

edit on 31-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join