It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoldierVET30
reply to post by spacedog1973

More so I'm irritated with the media. I can't turn on my TV
Without listening to a racial hate speech against this or that race.
It's tiresome.
The fact that so many people are basing assumptions purely off
of opinions (famous people) that can get a rise out of most of the nation
is sickening. Why cause more problems? Why?

Its because there is a vacuum. If there is anyone to blame, blame the DA who stopped the police following through with their arrest.

The only way to stop this is for a trial and conviction or aquital. Nothing else will stop the attention on this.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SoldierVET30

I am an American who believes in justice for all.

How does it affect you directly?
edit on 30-3-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
And would that include having a lynch mob put out a 10,000$ bounty?
Not te type of justice I go to war to protect...

I would again like to state I'm not on either side here.... Lol
edit on 30-3-2012 by SoldierVET30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

The bounty has been out for some time. If people really wanted to kill Zimmerman he would've been dead already. Its not hard to find him if you wanted to.

His greatest risk will be if the Feds decide that they can't take the case any further and its completely dropped. Then the anger and frustration will overblow. He might as well move to another country along with his father and brother who's lives will be hell. They aren't OJ Simpson or Micheal Jackson and ride out storms with a huge nest egg. They still need work although I'm sure GZ will get a book deal along the way.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

When did I call for a lynch mob? I believe he should be charge and a trial amongst his peers should review all the evidence from both sides. Ive never called for any type of lynch mob....I have never support any such actions by any such groups. Don't group me with those people. Just because I believe that zimmerman needs to be arrested does not mean I agree with the New Black Panthers.

So because the new black panthers have done what they have done after the fact, under the national spotlight, does that mean Treyvon doesn't deserve justice? Why dont you think Treyvon deserves his day in court to tell his side of the story through the evidence and witnesses? Does he not deserve that?

You can state what you like, but your comments are clear that you support zimmerman unconditionally. You have only supported zimmerman and tried to justify all of his actions. That is def. taking sides.
edit on 30-3-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I also NEVER said you took part lmao that's Crazy talk.
I'm stating that right now proper justice wont be served due to media attention
and groups cause mass hysteria.
I DO believe justice needs to be served though based fully on evidence WITHOUT race age or
opinion involved.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
And how am I supporting Zimmerman? Did I ever say NOT to try him?
If I did then please link everyone.
What I believe is that everyone will try and make videos and audio and papers fit what THEY think should happen
regardless of the obvious...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The obvious being that it's a big mess that will take a little bit to sort out.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

IF he is charged, and brought to trial, it is impossible to get a fair trial. It should be illegal to report on "crimes" until after a jury decision is made. Media, through TV, newspapers, and now internet are poisoning jury pools left and right.

Then again, maybe wrong.... I don't know what the answer is....
edit on Fri, 30 Mar 2012 20:19:02 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I also NEVER said you took part lmao that's Crazy talk.
I'm stating that right now proper justice wont be served due to media attention
and groups cause mass hysteria.
I DO believe justice needs to be served though based fully on evidence WITHOUT race age or
opinion involved.

Well thats a catch 22 because if the media hadn't have given it attention then Treyvon's family never would have gotten answers. So you want justice, but without the media Treyvon never would have gotten justice. I know what you mean, but I don't see the 'race baiting' that you seem to see. I see the media doing what they are their to do, inform the public.

I see no mass hysteria. None of my black friends, some with benefits, have expressed any type of hysteria over this or any anger towards whites in general. They just want justice done, why is that so horrible? You need to look at the black panthers like westboro baptist church...nobody supports either group except the people in the group. The vast vast vast majority of black people dont even know the black panthers had rebranded and regrouped.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
That's fair. I obviously am NOt part of westboro baptist
although I do see em when I goto military funerals grrrr
Honestly you don't think anything would happen if zero media was
involved?
There is tons of people posting hateful crap on YouTube though
in a racist manner. All with 100k + hits
edit on 30-3-2012 by SoldierVET30 because: Youtube

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Mind if I ask a racial question without getting a bunch of crap? Lol

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Go ahead

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Do you honestly believe that if the "race baiting" was
based on a Caucasian boy that the media and outcry would
have been so huge?
Honestly. This is coming froma VERY FAR from racist person here

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

That's fair. I obviously am NOt part of westboro baptist
although I do see em when I goto military funerals grrrr
Honestly you don't think anything would happen if zero media was
involved?
There is tons of people posting hateful crap on YouTube though
in a racist manner. All with 100k + hits
edit on 30-3-2012 by SoldierVET30 because: Youtube

I absolutely think nothing would have happened. The parents reported Treyvon missing the following morning, they were told he was dead and in the morgue. they went to claim the body and was told he was listed as john doe so they couldn't have him. They kept him classified as john doe and would not release the body to the funeral director for 3 days.....yet they knew exactly who he was, and yet THEY didn't contact the parents, the parents had to worry and agonize all night long about where their child was, yet the police knew the whole time who the victim was. All of Treyvons info is on the police report filed at 3 something that morning. Why would they do that?
They had already let Zimmerman go home and go to bed while Treyvons parents were, im sure, worried f'ing sick, while the highest ranking official came out to the crime scene that night. I firmly believe that had the media not picked this up George Zimmerman would have yet another violent altercation that his daddy fixed for him with his connections. I believe that firmly.
The lead investigator that night wanted to charge him and was not allowed to by the higher up in the SPD and the FL judicial system. The lead investigator's testimony at the grand jury, if we have to wait that long, will be key and will be enough to indict him.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Well said......

You live in the real world.....not the media world

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedog1973

They have been trying to raise it to a million so someone would take it up.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Do you honestly believe that if the "race baiting" was
based on a Caucasian boy that the media and outcry would
have been so huge?
Honestly. This is coming froma VERY FAR from racist person here

Do you believe if Zimmerman was black and Treyvon was white that Zimmerman would have walked that night? I don't ... he would have been locked up....unless of course his daddy was a retired judge.

Like it or not .... America has a race problem. This case has proven that. We may not like that this case is getting tied up in that argument, but again a catch 22, without this case...no debate about race. And its very evident, not saying you, just saying in general on ATS and all the other sites covering this, it is very evident that America still has a huge race problem. The comments being made, on both sides, is just outrageous and evidence that we need to address these issues head on. Both sides have valid points.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Ill take it a step further, I dont believe i would have walked that night or any other white person without connections

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Exactly how I feel. See I personally have no problem with them charging Zimmerman and having a trial. There are a lot of questions. However, I don't want his blood like alot of these bleeding hearts do. It is the same as the Casey Anthony trial. Everyone is so certain how things went down, but in reality we know very little and it is very likely that the teen ended up having the upper hand in the fight. I don't think Zimmerman is a cold blooded killer, I don't think it was a thought out move of taking aim and firing at the kid. The media storm has convicted and endangered a man who, as far as we know, is innocent.

Also painting this story as a race thing was poor journalism from the start. There isn't real hard evidence of this. American media functions more like the tabloids than real journalism. Rather than having reporters work on a story they just wait for the rumors to call themselves in.
edit on 30-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join