It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you REALLY believe in alien visitors?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I would have to say given all of the "evidence" that I have seen that supports Alien visitors, I would be leaning towards no. I think if they had been visiting us there would be some concrete evidence by now.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
"Would it be economically feasible for any of us to do this type of exploration?"

I love that, not many people that I've seen at least, really take into account the social, political, and economic forces that might drive an alien species. Most people always seem to refer to aliens as one homogeneous unit that operate under a hive mind.

While I'm not a proponent of that ridiculous anunnaki, reptilian, or other proposed alien races, I do believe that we've at least been visited once by something we can't name. In a universe so vast, chance probably plays a crucial role in alien visitation, but whether it's because they're just checking this place out, designating this place as the next "Jersey Shore - Extraterritorial Edition", or planning on conquering us is up to question.

As far as any "returns" they might be earning would depend on what they came here for and how easy it was in the first place to get here. For all we know, there may be a species that could have an Intergalatic Astronomy Channel dedicated to recording and explaining life in the galaxy who makes money off of advertisements and grants by their government. Who can say with 100% certainty though.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I have my doubts.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

I believe our ancestors were very smart. So smart they were able to describe and record precisely what was happening before their eyes, in detail.

I will not accept any other explanation...these people were intelligent enough to make buildings and record data, and they did so. They didn't just make up fantastical stories.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

THANK YOU! its true that there are many christians that dont believe in aliens or anything like that but the bible doesnt say anything against aliens existing in fact i think there is more in the bible that gives evidence FOR extraterrestrials i mean it even says that God made the universe and why would God make such a HUGE universe and only have one of the planets occupied and i would just assume that God created other-worldly beings too. Check out Ezekiel 1:15-21 honestly this passage of the bible is pretty freaky.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I find it ironic, the size of the universe - to me at least - is a sign that there probably are aliens (the bigger it is, the more planets, the more planets the more chance for life), but it also seems like a good reason that those aliens aren't visiting us.

But it only appears that way when you think in terms of propulsion physics. And propulsion will never be an adequate method of interstellar travel. If you allow that a more worm-hole based transportation method exists (obviously beyond our current understanding) and that some alien cultures have discovered it - then the size of the universe completely ceases to be an issue.

I absolutely believe that concept of transportation could be possible, partly because I believe that our current understanding of physics at a quantum level is severely limited but also because I believe we have been and are being visited, and that technology is the only real way to explain how a race could cross the stars to get to us.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I would say yes due to the similarity of abduction reports. How would creatures that have the technology to travel these great distances relate to humans? Imagine how we think of a chimp using a rock to break open nuts. That is how an advanced species may view us. They might view us as nearly wild animals with primitive tools. What if the technological knowledge of humankind is little more than laughable mythology to an advanced alien race? There would be nothing really to talk about. Our species is little more than an infant looking out at the big world but, not being able to move and theorizing on it all.

How do we study animals that we view as lesser? We go out into the field and tranquilize animals, tag them, perform experiments, perform medical procedures, and then return them to where we left them so they are more comfortable. Abduction stories seem a great deal similar. I've often wondered if some of the animals that we do that to in their own way of communing say to one another, "You won't believe what happened to me! I was abducted by humans!" The other animal looks back and says, "You fool there is no such thing as humans!"

A lot of UFO people have this idea that the public is ready for some kind of disclosure. I think that is from growing up and watching too much sci-fi tv where you have "aliens" that generally look like humanoid lizards or knotty head humans or greys. What if a ship landed right now and what crawled out was a large 12 eyed carnivorous blob with tentacles or something we cannot even imagine. I don't think the general public is anywhere close to being ready for that.

Earth is very diverse planet. I could imagine an alien safari. lol

edit on 24/3/12 by toochaos4u because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/3/12 by toochaos4u because: blah

edit on 24/3/12 by toochaos4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I do believe we are being visited, but, OP, it's not a matter of ego. we are part of something larger; humanity isn't necessarily mature enough to handle it. We still haven't figured out how to stop hating other humans for different skin colors, how could we be expected to deal with actual aliens? We're kept in the dark for our own good.

If we knew the truth, none of us would get another night's sleep.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

I agree with the previous poster, our earth is but a grain of sand, and our sky is like an ocean full of unlimited potential for alien life. I came across this video yesterday, its a young boy filming this ufo hovering close to his house, and blinking varied colored lights in Mission, BC March 27, 2012, I haven't seen it posted and I really dont think its a hoax! www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
It's possible, but i'm not sure that they are "aliens" or "little green men".
edit on 1-4-2012 by theitalian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Yes sir indeed.
If mars civilization is underground, which I believe there is. They are incredibly interested in earth. Why?
If you lost your resistance to once long, long ago living on an earth like planet and you had to go underground because of a solar flare. You'd be incredibly excited to study ways to live regular again.

That is why in the "Aliens In The Forrest" testimony they studied trees of the earth.
That is why in Gary Wilcox's testimony they had trays for studying plant life April 24th 1964.
Ernest Norman states they had to go underground "they" being martians. (if you take being telepathy legitimate which I do). I do think Ernest Norman's experience could of very well happened.

The famous "tube on tube" image proves martians had to go underground.
ebtx.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
To reply to the original comment, yes, I whole-heartedly believe that aliens have visited our planet, and all of the mass of unknown sightings aren't simply "leaked govt. test projects" or what-have-you. However, to stay on-topic: I disagree with you that there is a thriving Martian civilization underground. With the sheer number of probes we've sent to the Red Planet, we've discovered zero evidence? Short of the Face and Pyramids, but to me, that points to an ancient, possibly extinct, civilization, not one that's gone underground. Do they harvest the poles for water? Where's the evidence for that? There's microbial life on Mars, and I personally, think that's all we'll find there. However, I'm not a closed-minded skeptic. If there's other evidence that we can discuss in a cordial manner, I'd love to hear it.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Yes, I deeply believe there is Aliens visiting Earth since the beginning of human history, and not only from one kind but from many different species with blood and flesh and also multi-dimensional beings. Why I do believe so?

1st :
If there is nothing to investigate, to report, to classify, to seeking, to disclose, to bunch huge files, then why almost all the goverments from every countries in the world are spending big amount of money on doing so for decades?
Well, if there is nothing to dig in this issue no one would spend time, energy an money on it , isn't it? But out there is thousands and thousands of unexplainable sightings, encounters, investigations, evidences, kipnappings, crops circles, testimonies, secret files... and so forth, from all kind of people in all fields!
Politicians, banks, big corporations, forces army, main medias, leading religions, those who got the power will never allow the common people to know the truth as all system would instantly collapse.

2nd:
How us human did we evolved so quickly?
It took a bunch of millions years to stand up for our apes ancestors, then few thousands years to learn agriculture, architecture, astronomy, mathematic, etc... But in a few hundreds years ( a wink in time scale), we suddendly find ourself with the industrial world as we know now. I bet you will think... well, this is just a normal evolution, modern scientists knows more and more by accumulating knowledges...(!)
If this was so simple so why from the entire creation which represent millions of species of animals, extincted or staying living, are we the only one to get so "far''? By Knowledges... hummm ok but how they got those knowledges and where they come from? From experiments? Certainly for a part of them but obviously not for all of them. In the stream of literature you can find many cases of famous iconic people as in the Bible figures, scientists, artists,
politicians... which claimed to have getting visions or even by being visited by unknown entities and this during the proces of their carrier and lifetime.

3th:
We aren't ants my friend !!!
But divine entities with a soul, obviously!
And that make a huge gap between us and most of other animals ( For sure, animals get some feelings and may have a soul too, but not at the same level).
I mean, each of us got a soul or spirit or subconscious ( whatever you want to name it) with a different level of experience. We are only using about 10% of our brain capacity in average and most of us aren't aware of the basic knowledges because most of the people are just busy with their daily duties. But our soul tell us we aren't just here on Earth for survive as slave but to evolve as human beings, which mean not only with the 3 dimensional level ( 4 with the time) but to get in a higher dimension by the way of a proper awakeness and awarness of a bigger picture of our role and statue in the Universe. As for the 10% of the brain, within our DNA is a big part on what the scientist don't understand ( Or so?) about its purpose.
After reading many authors on these subjects, I started to get a clearest picture. From many researchers and authors whom have been working for many years
on these topics, our DNA has been modified-manipulate by some extraterrestrial beings long time ago, and it might continue in the modern times. Some of them even give a number of 21 or 22 different kind of Aliens which have being involved. So, human from Earth aren't just from Earth but with a slide of cosmic beings... and this is The massive statement ! To use a metaphor: The Universe ( God) created a great soup ( Forces, space and time) where the ingredients just keep blending eachother ( Stars, planets, all the living beings). So, by this way of thinking we can get a better approach of the whole picture designed by The One.
To evolve faster we needed some help by interaction. For sure, each outer civilization would have its own agenda and purpose and some were benevolent others were malevolent as duality is a law of nature.

By the way, with all respect, you pointed our place in the Universe with nice graphics but this doesn't mean we can't get visited by others entities, at the contrary, it show how vast it is and by that the number of possible planets inhabited, then possible advanced civilisations and so possibilty of space-time travellers and obviously galaxy concils or group commanders to try to maintain some balance and rules.

So, you demonstrated how small we are as our imagination but more we imagine and more we can create...
Tonio

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join