It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Mass Object In-Coming?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xadaz

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by intrptr
THIS..........is what I mean. I politely answered you and you try to antagonize me with demands then...name-calling?

My eyes are tired, the page is blurry, the print is small so I was going to wait until tomorrow seeing it's 3:30 in the AM here! But screw you. You're not worth another key...........

No, you chose to ignore the post that destroys your thread like an ignorant little child.
Wait until tomorrow because you know that this thread is over? Strong tactic.
edit on 21-3-2012 by Xadaz because: (no reason given)

The video that that nitwit is referring to has NOTHING to do with this thread. Child?....needing sleep at 3:30AM? Hadn't looked at it that way. Maybe you're right.
But seeing this child needed sleep in the wee hours....I absolutely did NOT ignore what nitwit said.
I looked but I couldn't see the items he had highlighted or circled that clearly. I saw a different date and that's about it.
I POLITELY wrote nitwit that I wouldn't be surprised if it was a hoax (NOT the original video rather...the one I added later on). Doesn't change, alter or affect this thread at all.

Yup.
New morning.
New idiots!
edit on 21-3-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by Human_Alien

Sorry but when watching the video you see a site called The Galactic Free Press
how do these people come up with such cheesy names.

As for his Heavy mass object if it was really there and could cause problems on earth it would also effect other bodies in the solar system as well, what you guys will do to perpetuate your wild BS theories is really spectacular!!!

May I ask, how and who determines when a theory is BS?
I think the theory of Relativity is BS. Shall I start the 'Einstein-hoax' process or wait until Hawkings does?

You see dear member, your beliefs don't make or break this world. Although we're all connected and we're all One.....we all have individuality and free will.... which is part of the problem living in the polarized and dualistic reality.

So in summation, you don't get to call a theory BS. You can feel it and think it but you don't get to name it.
Thanks for dropping by

edit on 21-3-2012 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abduct3d
Would hate to see what another civilization would think if they picked up one of our calendars!
"Damn, 12 months and that's it!!!" LOL

You are actually making a stronger argument in favor of the nature of the long cycles having an important reason for their timing.

Do you know *why* the calendar starts/ends where it does (roughly)? Because it lines up with the death/rebirth cycle of the planet (aka Winter/Spring).

There are daily death/rebirth (or night/day if you wish)... monthly... yearly... and much larger cycles. We don't just start and end the calendar "loop" where we do for arbitrary reasons, it's tracking the cycle the planet is going through so we know what to expect when "Winter" is coming vs "Spring".

So now ask... what larger night/day cycle was being tracked? Is someone going to be so naiive as to suggest that the solar system, galaxy, and even universe don't have "tides" or "seasons" that may be tens of thousands, millions, or even billion years to make one "cycle" where the nature of the environment is fundamentally different when at different points along the cycle?

Totally ignoring the possibility is akin to having lived in Finland only for the summer and not paying attention to the locals telling you that everything will be different "by the time the calendar loops around again".

Namaste.
edit on 2012/3/21 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Well actually the Great Dark Spot on Neptune has been around before, it comes and goes every 5 years as for the other storms, thats all they are..storms. They happen all the time they are in no way caused by a HMO that is moving through the solar system.

How can you even claim that or use this as a reference to claim that?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

When the preponderance of predictions it makes fail. There has been a massive body incoming every six months since the dawn of the internet. None of them have ever arrived.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

When the preponderance of predictions it makes fail. There has been a massive body incoming every six months since the dawn of the internet. None of them have ever arrived.

Case
Closed

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Nibiru again

No. I believe the name de jure is Tyche now.

And just for the record: I never claimed the opening post is correct. I just say, I believe in its existence. And it's okay boys and girls if you do too because NASA is priming for it's arrival sooner or later

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This incoming fairy tale is trite. It is lower than BS.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

False. Tyche never enters the inner part of the solar system. Tyche does not pose a threat.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Please enlighten all of us as how NASA is priming for it arrivel.

If its so close why can't people see it at night? Skys have been pretty clear at night around where im from and nothing new or out of the ordinary.

The SPT is a Radio Telescope and does not take pictures. There are plenty of telescopes in orbit that would easily be able to find it and photograph it.

If its a Brown Dwarf we can still find it, we have found and taken pictures of Brown Dwarfs light years away from us, but we can't find one in our own back yard come on now lets use our heads.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Do you even know why it was given the name Tyche? In Greek mythology Tyche was the benevolent sister of Nemesis. Matese and Whitmire originally proposed Nemesis as a way to explain orbits of long period comets and a periodicity of mass extinction. The periodicity of mass extinction was shown to be nonexistent. Therefore they proposed Tyche to explain the orbits of long period comets. As it is not associated with mass extinction they felt Tyche was a proper name. It has absolutely no connection with Nibiru and would never come closer than 25,000 AU.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I predict there'll be an earthquake around april 1st that is 6.0+. And april 15. Heck I'll just say it, I'll predict there'll be one almost every single week. LMFAO. Not much of a prediction this guy is making.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Ah, the ol' invisible brown dwarf theory. We can oddly find brown dwarfs 19 light years away.. but are unable to find them within our own solar system.

What's even funnier is why people think there is a rogue sun / planet at all. Obviously a clay tablet with an extra dot on it, deciphered badly by a man who believed in lizard aliens, is conclusive proof we are doomed this year.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

False. Tyche never enters the inner part of the solar system. Tyche does not pose a threat.

For your edification, Tyche has never been discovered so how do you qualify the potentials of an invisible (yet, 'named') body?

It's obvious where you stand, and that's cool but..... it's not cool to make stuff up in an attempt to bolster your beliefs though.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Has it ever occurred to you that perhaps, the very people who might know about this body (say....the government and the Vatican) are the very people starting these 'let-down' dates so to mitigate, panic-control?

I never saw a Wholly Mammoth or God either. There is just as much 'suggestion' that this planet/star is real as there is a Wholly Mammoth. It just depends where your comfort zone begins and ends (and how big your 'box' is)

And 'God'. Well, don't mean to go too off track but that is a global example of how: absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I thought the meat of this thread was about the reversal of the magnitons coming from the wrong direction, and NASA removing the data from their webb site.

Instead everyones focusing on BS.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Do you even know why it was given the name Tyche? In Greek mythology Tyche was the benevolent sister of Nemesis. Matese and Whitmire originally proposed Nemesis as a way to explain orbits of long period comets and a periodicity of mass extinction. The periodicity of mass extinction was shown to be nonexistent. Therefore they proposed Tyche to explain the orbits of long period comets. As it is not associated with mass extinction they felt Tyche was a proper name. It has absolutely no connection with Nibiru and would never come closer than 25,000 AU.

That remains to be seen.
But I respect your opinions
So please don't let mine bother you then.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I enjoyed your post. I enjoy reading & watching anything that has to do with Space. After watching the two videos how can anyone deny that something is gong on. The second video is a bit scary, I think. I also believe something is out there & we are not being told the truth.
If I can find the star & flag tabs on my iPod u get both. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

It doesn't have to be seen. That's what Tyche is. It is a hypothetical planet that would exist in the far reaches of the Oort Cloud and never come closer. Do you think that astronomers randomly pick locations and orbits when they predict the existence of new planets? What they do is look at the phenomena they are trying to explain with the existence of that planet and then using the mechanics of those known phenomena they can use physics to predict the location of the planet based on those mechanics.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550

Please enlighten all of us as how NASA is priming for it arrivel.

Suggesting there's a body (binary sun) four times the mass of Jupiter EXACTLY how Nibiru is depicted. You see....Nibiru and its attributes came FIRST.
Tyche followed.

If its so close why can't people see it at night? Skys have been pretty clear at night around where im from and nothing new or out of the ordinary.

I already gave my opinion as to why this MIGHT be and it obviously doesn't bode well with your paradigm.
But so I'm not asked again,
I believe when it's not shielded by the Sun, it can be seen in the very south: Antarctica in the constellation of Leo.
And when the Earth rotates and spins-- giving us the opportunity TO see it, it's blocked by the Sun's glare.

They (NASA) have been speculating for years that something is tugging on the outer planets. This would then, explain that phenomenon.
Not to mention, it is more the rule than the exception that a system has two suns.

That is just a theory. Don't shoot me twice.
If you don't like it, there's no reason to be rude or abrasive about it.
We just think, differently. And no one is going to change my mind about my belief. And to clarify once again, I am not saying the OP video is accurate or true. I'm just over-all agreeing there is an object out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join