It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Mass Object In-Coming?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by Human_Alien

Sorry but when watching the video you see a site called The Galactic Free Press
how do these people come up with such cheesy names.

As for his Heavy mass object if it was really there and could cause problems on earth it would also effect other bodies in the solar system as well, what you guys will do to perpetuate your wild BS theories is really spectacular!!!

May I ask, how and who determines when a theory is BS?
I think the theory of Relativity is BS. Shall I start the 'Einstein-hoax' process or wait until Hawkings does?

You see dear member, your beliefs don't make or break this world. Although we're all connected and we're all One.....we all have individuality and free will.... which is part of the problem living in the polarized and dualistic reality.

So in summation, you don't get to call a theory BS. You can feel it and think it but you don't get to name it.
Thanks for dropping by

edit on 21-3-2012 by Human_Alien because: spelling

You're the OP. You believe something to be true, so you start a thread. You follow the thread to see what happens. It's your baby. I get it.

So you defend your belief with vigor, regardless of what the people posting are saying. Regardless of whether it makes any sense. If it doesn't fit what you believe, you're going to shoot them down.

Why start a discussion if you are not willing to keep an open mind. It's not like this is an opinion thread such as "I like dogs better than cats" or a thread about religion. You're making an assertion of a scientific nature that is extremely debatable as to its veracity.

edit on 21-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I just wish someone would explain the magnetosphere changes mentioned within the OP to close this issue???

All the many INTELLIGENT inputs and no clear answer as to why, its almost been 2 pages since i asked this simple question? Which only fuels the desire to seek the data? Also some of the evidence may be below the oceans which were once land, just sayen.
edit on 3/21/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

It's not invisible no matter how much whining you do. This issue of invisible comes from the idiotic claim that a brown dwarf would be hard to spot. So please read the thread and try to follow with the rest of us.

No unknown planet sized or larger object is in the solar system.

Would have thought after Elenin some would have learned a lesson from the bad science they found on youtube and bad blogs,
...Oh wells.
edit on 21-3-2012 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blahable

Would have thought some would have learned a lesson from the bad science they found on youtube and bad blogs,
after Elenin...Oh wells.

But ELENIN... nevermind

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
For one moment, let's forget about hypothetical planets, and have a look at the data that Terral is talking about. Now, we don't even need to watch his video for this, as he is presenting information posted by someone else.

This is the video, and I got to say, WTF? Did our megnetosphere just go a bit nanas and flip a 180? Why is all the data missing for these times? (according to the person who made the video, and has given a load of links so you can check yourself)

and this is another video put up, to dispute some of the things being said when it got posted on GLP. He provides lots of links in the box on this video.

That didn't look normal to me.
edit on 20/3/2012 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

After following the links related to the videos above, I have become sure that there may be something going on as well as counter measures from the ground and, yes, I'm including HAARP in this category.

The following video offers much information to explain what is going on Earth wise.

Is a large mass disturbing the solar system and Earth? Possibly.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

You want it all don't you? You want "body" and "incoming"?

So when you said:

Has it ever occurred to you that perhaps, the very people who might know about this body (say....the government and the Vatican) are the very people starting these 'let-down' dates so to mitigate, panic-control?

...you were just making things up.

But here's a piece where NASA says it's very likely we have a binary sun.

Where? It certainly doesn't say that in that fifth grade level video.

Now, do you REALLY need them to explain that if we do have a twin star (almost guaranteed that we do) that it WILL eventually pass by Earth at one time or another? (and voilà.... there is the extinction explanation)

They would never make that claim because no stable orbit would bring the never observed companion star near the Earth's orbit. It would violate the laws of celestial mechanics. Please, please, please, learn a little something about astronomy before you let Terral Croft make a complete fool of you again.

I didn't think we still needed to be baby-fed like that.

People have been trying to baby feed science and reason to you for months, and you keep spitting it out.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

All the many INTELLIGENT inputs and no clear answer as to why, its almost been 2 pages since i asked this simple question? Which only fuels the desire to seek the data? Also some of the evidence may be below the oceans which were once land, just sayen.

What, specifically, are the "magnetosphere claims?" If Terral is simply reviving his usual rant, Elenin, I mean Nibiru, is going to cause the Earth's magnetosphere to flip. Short answer: even if it were real, it wouldn't.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

There are some videos on the second page. I haven't had the chance to watch them and nobody has said anything other than "What about the magnetosphere?" so I couldn't tell you what exactly they say about the magnetosphere.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Is a large mass disturbing the solar system and Earth? Possibly.

Not at all. There is no possibility of a new large mass in the solar system.

If the earth were being affected there would be a problem pointing telescopes. Leap seconds would be added or removed from atomic clocks. All sorts of people would notice something. No one is.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I'd expect you to say nothing less.
Thanks for reassuring me that everything I've watched and read is complete bunk.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'm open to the fact that a heavy mass object is approaching earth, but I really wish people would stop pulling Mayans into everything. First off, Wandering Wolf aka Don Alejandro, has stated multiple times, even on youtube videos where has been filmed explaining that there is NO DOOM. He's a very wise man, I've met with him myself in ceremony, and he knows what he is talking about.

But for some reason, everyone wants to pull in the big "Mayan doomsday prophecies".

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

What, specifically, are the "magnetosphere claims?" If Terral is simply reviving his usual rant, Elenin, I mean Nibiru, is going to cause the Earth's magnetosphere to flip. Short answer: even if it were real, it wouldn't.

The changes seen in it in the recent as well as how the EA*RTH poles are said to be moving and and also the BEHAVIOR OF SOL. I have seen various post on ATS discussing the changes in the magnetosphere ect. the OP states its not in its correct or normal direction, which only adds to the data that its being effected.

thanks for taking a NASA answering of my question I want to know why the data in the OP is saying it is not normal or in a different direction. ALSO if there was another STAR or STAR type celestial ..... present even .25 the size of SOL and carried some NEUTRON STAR type characteristics then would it not in turn have more mass and not be the same size as SOL. You and I have discussed on here before some COSMIC related info and you carry the same energy signature with most of the data related.. So are you a protector of DATA to help or a preventer of data to leave many LOST is a secondary interest..

Thanks for for replying partially as 1 still isn't sure as to why the magnetosphere data hasn't been CLEARLY explained and not WORD PLAYED around??? [color=cyan]seems takes a few minutes to round table some post then respond and even sometimes with same member different sign in
interesting, VERY
obsv.clr
edit on 3/21/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

I'm sure that the native indians don't see this as doom and gloom. I certainly don't.
I believe that all events are cyclical just as death is a cycle of life.
It just so happens that we get to be alive through whatever is getting ready to transpire. This is nothing short of exciting. I'm honestly getting tired of the ones who keep trying to reassure everyone that we aren't getting ready for one hell of a bumpy ride. There is nothing wrong with getting prepared. Forewarned is forearmed, so please be careful of those who are telling people not to at least start collecting some necessities.
edit on 21-3-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

this is very interestin but again why is just one man able to release this when theres loads of ppl out there with the same equipment ??

link   

I suggest you read my newest thread. It explains why the Long Count is not cyclical as well as investigating the sources for many of these 2012 claims.

The Origins of 2012

link   

a pole shift will happen neway one day thats a fact whether it can be predicted is another story

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Thanks, but I wasn't speaking specifically about the Mayan long or short count calendars.
I was meaning the cycles of planetary objects such as the moon, solar cycle 24, and the other natural cycles that aren't created by man such as calendars.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by camus154
Ok, OP.

Let's say there is this other planet out there. Objects existing beyond the known solar system isn't that hard to believe, really, at all.

So what?

That's my point. So what if there is? So what? So what? So what?

If something is in orbit, guess what--it's not going to break orbit to come "close" to the earth, no more than Neptune or Uranus might "break" orbit and suddenly swing into the inner solar system. That's not how orbits work.

So, the question is.....

....so what?

An object on an elliptical path does not need to "break" from orbit to come closer to the sun. Comets do it all the time. You're welcome.

PS: The orbits of Neptune and Pluto intersect.

www.astronomycafe.net...

I must say, I am impressed by the level of confidence with which you state that "orbits just don't work like that". LOL

-rrr
edit on 21-3-2012 by rickyrrr because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2012 by rickyrrr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

I brought that up around page 2 or 3 of this thread, no one answered. If there was a disturbance this would show it. It was down yesterday and I don't know how long before that! Was it down on purpose? One could speculate if you believe the OP and the whole 188 day thing. Last time it was down for an extended period was a year ago during the Japan quake. It is on a Japan server so that does make some sense.

The NICT site normally gives real-time simulation of the magnetosphere. It was down until today so there is no way anyone could have seen the tail in the past few days. It's back up now.
www2.nict.go.jp...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

I LOVE YOU
finaly someone with a brain

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join