It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Mass Object In-Coming?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550
reply to post by Human_Alien

That video doens't say we live in a binary star system, it says that there may be a closer star to us then what we know already.

Way to take words out of context and use them for your own beliefs

It's amazing how 'context' gets challenged too.
Whatever!

"And they lived happily ever after........."

The End.

Now, please, turn off the lights and go nighty nighty.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
double
edit on 21-3-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Wheelindiehl
Maybe I missed something, but why are showing us the JPL database from Elenin passing last year?

What are you referring to? The OP video?

Please expound a bit more.
Thank you

link   

It's not invisible no matter how much whining you do. This issue of invisible comes from the idiotic claim that a brown dwarf would be hard to spot. So please read the thread and try to follow with the rest of us.

No unknown planet sized or larger object is in the solar system.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Either way if true it will be seen by many as far as why some scopes havent seen well who is to say that it hasnt been seen even those who work for NASA get the degraded data shared to keep them off course as well. It may be this object is too sensitive to discuss because others may not want it discussed related to it so let the swarm calm its clear the activity seen within even this thread speaks for itself. Point is its not a i told you so moment as much as its a WHAT CAN BE DONE BY ALL TOO HELP.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Its amazing how you can take something so out of context to manipulate other people into believing what you believe in.

Its like that old sayins punctuation matters, "stop clubbing, baby seals!" and "stop clubbing baby seals"

Thats pretty much how bad you took that video out of context. They said there is a chance there could be a closer star to us then the one that is 4.2 light years away which is proxima centruri. That in no way means that we live in a binary star system.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Sorry we take the philosophy of ATS more seriously than you. In case you forgot the motto is "Deny Ignorance." That's exactly what we're doing. If you want a place where Nibiru threads are met with joy, praise, and other feel goodery go to GLP. Here at ATS we like to hold our members to higher standards and we will call them out if they make verifiably false claims.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Am I to believe that these NASA scientists are all lying? WHY?

solarsystem.nasa.gov...

astrobiology.nasa.gov...

www.youtube.com...

blogs.jpl.nasa.gov...

www.nasa.gov...

And this from the original 2003 Planet X hysteria;

www.badastronomy.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'm still waiting. What about the magniton reversal? Step up to the plate shills, I'm calling you out.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I just want to thank you for my sig. The fact that you were up well past 2 a.m. EST posting, and up early back at it makes me smile. What a life, eh?

Cheers, buddy!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I just wish someone would explain the magnetosphere changes mentioned within the OP to close this issue???

Theres Never a Straight answer from the posters. here???
its ok NASA tries some of them... others are BONDED to prevent, which is understood it just is sad not even a little support is shared with the HERD whom share this sphere with those who distract. If they only read minds ABOVE but they possibly may be, so yes good NASA is felt but the energy is amazing. Observing*
edit on 3/21/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Actually if it is dense enough and is black, the light would bend around it and we would see what's behind it, similar to seeing the stars behind he sun during an eclipse.

Jaden

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

its not out there thats why you cant see it.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

So you're proposing that Nibiru, a planet that orbits around the Sun, has thousands of times more mass than the Sun. Where does that make sense?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone here has read Asimov and Silverbergs' "Nightfall", but a large body on a +4000 year orbit came into play there as well.

Of course, I'm talking about a SF novel and the body was a planet not a brown dwarf...perhaps it's a facile analogy but the stir this is all causing seems pretty darn similar.

I seriously hope this HMO doesn't come calling, but something big is on the horizon. I've seen more than one post of people 'sensing' an event of some kind or another just around the corner.

On a side note...I find it interesting how much the acronym HMO (Huge Mass Object;Health Management Orginazation) has such power to make people cringe.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

LOVE. IT. Star for you.

I freakin love it when someone doesn't believe something, so they just puke a statement like "A lens flare that can have a half moon like crescent. Ridiculous!", then immediately get schooled.

I am so tired of the unabashed stupidity I see on this site.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

edit on 3/21/2012 by The Cloud Taster because: Duplicate post

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Some of you must have looked.... www.google.com... sg=AFQjCNFY6anNkJ3tf35WjRZPNaNiaFKZKw

It just seems like the people who are touting the existence are all pretty much 'Fringe' psuedo-scientists. Now the 2012 and Mayan thing... Will you go on and on when it doesn't manifest and come up with another date? Harold Camping (bless his heart) has been at it a couple decades. Look where it got him. Retired.

Of course you have to remember .... this is a meeting place for those with 'alternative' uh.... idea's. Doom and Gloom sells so well because all it takes to sell it is some logical story. It needn't have any substance, just sound plausable. Ignorance lets it persist.

And even if it were true... just what would you do? OK, logic.......... suppose the supposed Nibiru was to have passed this way, isn't it agreed that it would cause massive tsunami's volcano's and earthquakes? Ok, if it would, then where's the evidence of it in places like the Grand Canyon or say, water lines on the Himilayas? Surely there would be landslide evidence in the grand canyon, or damage in the Caverns around the world, or crack evidence on the south polar icecaps, or even Greenland. Or collapse's in Monument Valley. There's just too much lack of evidence, and some things that would evidence such a catastrophe in nature, are millions of years old and say the opposite.
edit on 21-3-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

And, if you want to 'stretch' your imagination even further.

That's the problem....too much imagination, not enough facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join