It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Mass Object In-Coming?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Human_Alien

It doesn't have to be seen. That's what Tyche is. It is a hypothetical planet

That's fine. I'll accept that.

Then neither does Nibiru who, I believe, is NOT a hypothetical though.

This (possible) rouge star and it's entourage will destroy history and religion and THAT..becomes a problem and makes a very legitimate reason for a possible cover-up along with confusion.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Has it ever occurred to you that perhaps, the very people who might know about this body (say....the government and the Vatican) are the very people starting these 'let-down' dates so to mitigate, panic-control?

Please show me just one instance where the government, any government, has claimed that a massive body was incoming. These claims are always made by "New Age" mediums and outright hoaxers. What makes you think the Vatican would know anything about an approaching body? Please review the events of the past few years and try to explain what makes this prediction different from all the failed predictions from similar ill-informed sources.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Maybe I missed something, but why are showing us the JPL database from Elenin passing last year?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I just wish someone would explain the magnetosphere changes mentioned within the OP to close this issue???

And still no clarification as of yet. Also many are adults here so can it be discussed as adults and not like bickering children of who is right or wrong share some data. again can any provide input of my above post..

edit on 3/21/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Wheelindiehl

Maybe I missed something, but why are showing us the JPL database from Elenin passing last year?

Because Terral is a "one trick pony" who is hoping everyone has already forgotten what a failure he is.
edit on 21-3-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Seems that you have touched a wasp's nest--- too much annoying insects on this thread...
I hear the buzz of the swarm.

S&F.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Seems that you have touched a wasp's nest--- too much annoying insects on this thread...

Yep, when everyone shouts "Don't eat that! It's poison!" You know it must be something really delicious.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Please show me just one instance where the government, any government, has claimed that a massive body was incoming.

Does making a claim within the Government still making a claim in general? If so, then I can safely say that they do it all the time. Do we know about it? Of course not. Claims are claims everyone does it even the Government, but they will not make claims when they have to be responsible for others...This could be one of those instances.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

S&F.

I was JUST thinking that.
The perseverance and conviction of the nay-sayers, who sit on a thread that they don't believe, is highly suspect.

I don't believe Big Foot gets this much 'noise' with debunkers but if Nibiru is mentioned?....man, it's like we hit a nerve.

I think they don't have it in them to even CONSIDER this as a remote possibility. They are stuck in their 3D box where if it's not shown, touched, tasted or heard then...it's not real (wonder how many believe in Jesus?)

I pity the people who might live long enough to get their entire belief systems, turned upside down.
I know I had mine challenged in 1997 and in retrospect, I am GLAD I did!

Thanks Arken

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

For your edification, Tyche has never been discovered so how do you qualify the potentials of an invisible (yet, 'named') body?

It's obvious where you stand, and that's cool but..... it's not cool to make stuff up in an attempt to bolster your beliefs though.

For your edification it has a proposed orbit.
For your edification it is not invisible. It is too far away (if it exists) for current instruments to detect the sunlight it reflects.

In the future consider reading the journal article which explicitly describes the orbital properties instead of making up baloney about Tyche to bolster your false tales.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Suggesting there's a body (binary sun) four times the mass of Jupiter EXACTLY how Nibiru is depicted. You see....Nibiru and its attributes came FIRST.

Please read before posting mistakes. Nibiru is fiction. It was made up by Sitchin.

Nibiru is supposed to have a stable 3600 year orbit that is highly eccentric. That is impossible.

Tyche followed.

Please go back to the article suggesting Tyche and find out why you are wrong.

I believe when it's not shielded by the Sun, it can be seen in the very south: Antarctica in the constellation of Leo.

Again this ridiculous claim of only visible from Antarctica. Do you even know if Leo is visible from the South Pole? I know, but do you know?

And when the Earth rotates and spins-- giving us the opportunity TO see it, it's blocked by the Sun's glare.

Another ridiculous claim. Can't happen.

They (NASA) have been speculating for years that something is tugging on the outer planets.

That was resolved in 1989. Another failure.

Not to mention, it is more the rule than the exception that a system has two suns.

We are not in a binary system with a radiant star. That would have been discovered a long time ago.

That is just a theory.

No. These are obvious mistakes, errors, and possibly purposeful falsehoods.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by DJW001

Please show me just one instance where the government, any government, has claimed that a massive body was incoming.

You want it all don't you? You want "body" and "incoming"? That won't happen because they'll be too busy clamoring to get to their bunkers (if you think bunkers were made for enemy nuclear threats then.....some of you are beyond realization)

But here's a piece where NASA says it's very likely we have a binary sun.

Now, do you REALLY need them to explain that if we do have a twin star (almost guaranteed that we do) that it WILL eventually pass by Earth at one time or another? (and voilà.... there is the extinction explanation)
I didn't think we still needed to be baby-fed like that.

@2:00

edit on 21-3-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Then neither does Nibiru who, I believe, is NOT a hypothetical though.

Nibiru is not hypothetical. It is just impossible fiction.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I don't believe in Jesus and I don't believe in the supposed planet/brown dwarf nibiru

Even if mainstream science can't find it for whatever reason, or as you say is covering it up there are still thousands if not millions of amatuer astronomers out there who would have found it.

The fact that it can only be seen from the south pole? Look at a ball from the bottom, what do you see half a ball not just the bottom of it. By the way the SPT again is a radio telescope and doesn't take photos.

Why hasnt the Hubble photographed it, or Chandra and Spitzer? because it doesn't exist

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I just wish someone would explain the magnetosphere changes mentioned within the OP to close this issue???

So far we got 'faked' and 'perfectly natural'.

When all else fails.....divert attention away to an endless "yes it is' and 'no it's not' 'you're a moron' banter for 29 pages!

I wish we'd get back to topic at hand too, but....it's recess here at ATS. And the children need to get their exercise in.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550

Why hasnt the Hubble photographed it, or Chandra and Spitzer? because it doesn't exist

Who says they haven't? You're the one assuming this, not I.

NASA is not my friend. I don't trust them. Never have. Never will.
Therefore, the enemy of my enemy is my friend which, you're not one of them it looks like.
So I think we're done, no?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Arken what is amazing is that people so readily post and repost well known hoaxes and outright fairy tales and bad misrepresentations time after time after time.

Nibiru can't exist. It has impossible properties. It is impossible to have a stable orbit for a highly eccentric orbit. That is well known in celestial mechanics. The reason is known. That is why Nemesis was shot down. Nemesis required a periodic return. It was shown that the orbit would not be stable.

The South Pole argument is so silly, yet it is brought up again and again. I can't imagine why anyone would fall for that wacko story.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

That video doens't say we live in a binary star system, it says that there may be a closer star to us then what we know already.

Way to take words out of context and use them for your own beliefs

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

For your edification, Tyche has never been discovered so how do you qualify the potentials of an invisible (yet, 'named') body?

It's obvious where you stand, and that's cool but..... it's not cool to make stuff up in an attempt to bolster your beliefs though.

For your edification it has a proposed orbit.
For your edification it is not invisible. It is too far away (if it exists) for current instruments to detect the sunlight it reflects.

In the future consider reading the journal article which explicitly describes the orbital properties instead of making up baloney about Tyche to bolster your false tales.

You're unbelievably relentless.
If something is too far away then by all accounts, it's invisible to the naked eye. Don't like that word? Take it up with Funk and Wagnell.

Must you really lower your argument down to linguistics and semantics?

Heavy Mass Object...........let's all get back to the thread topic.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Your NASA whine is rather ridiculous. It smacks of a close minded US-centric view of the world. There are so many independent universities and other countries doing research. There are amateurs which make important discoveries. Yet the NASA whine is repeated by those that cannot see beyond their own mistrust of the world.

Despite the NASA whine you point out much NASA data as you call it. Can you possibly continue your hoax here without using information from NASA?

Let's see if you can continue to provide anything to say without mentioning NASA or NASA originated data. You are free to use info from the European space agency or amateurs or anyone other than NASA.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join