It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Mass Object In-Coming?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

this guy did not predict anything, first off he started his predictions with setember and a huge earth catastrophy around the whole comet elenin thing.

he then disapeared for awhile and then returned with a new date of march 23rd , watch his videos he says march 23rd a 9+ earthquake, so sorry but he had the date wrong and the size, he is nothing but a money grubbing fear monger so wake up human_alien your looking like a fool!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

I'll send you a Happy New Year
U2U

See ya

Why are you being so rude and sarcastic to the OP?

If there is anywhere on the web for this sort of stuff it is right here on ATS, the worlds biggest and best conspiracy forum, Sure i personally think this conspiracy is "highly improbable" but theres no need to be sarcastic and childish about it is there?, BS or not its an interesting theory and good read,

So many troll replies recently

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

My understanding was that there was no prophecy, as most Mayan literature was destroyed by the Spanish. The calendar ends, but all the "prophecy" came from modern people, not the Mayans themselves, correct?

You are correct sir. These " prophecies " simply don't exist, the calendar runs on a cycle the end of that is the beginning of a new cycle, no nibiru, no end of days. All of that comes from that sinchkin douche (wrong spelling).

Beyond that, we have leap years and leap days and we have already passed 2012 for the mayans.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
These kind of threads seem to be popping up weekly now, it's ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by TinkerHaus

My understanding was that there was no prophecy, as most Mayan literature was destroyed by the Spanish. The calendar ends, but all the "prophecy" came from modern people, not the Mayans themselves, correct?

You are correct sir. These " prophecies " simply don't exist, the calendar runs on a cycle the end of that is the beginning of a new cycle, no nibiru, no end of days. All of that comes from that sinchkin douche (wrong spelling).

Beyond that, we have leap years and leap days and we have already passed 2012 for the mayans.

Why was there a need to have such a big cycle is what i'm wondering?

we have our cycles to keep track of things, so what was they tracking?

for instance the whole point of these calenders for use was to know when to grow crops and such, what was there calender for? surely a calender is made to keep track of things not simply end and nothing to happen lol what would be the point of that?

I don't believe in this end of days theory, but i am a little superstitious and i'll be glad when its out the way,

As there are actually things out there that can end life here on earth, that are acknowledged by NASA, but the chances are slim, such as Betelgeuse aiming directly at use that could go supernova at any moment, from now until the next thousand years mind, but "it could" go BANG at any minute and we are staring directly down the barrel, there are also a number of proton stars in close proximity to us in our galaxy which could effect use to,

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Aren't tyche and Nibiru two completely different things ? Chances are this " Massive " Gravity anomaly is simply dark or anti matter, which we know little to nothing about. What are the odds we have passed through many gravity anomalies in the past and simply not known it ?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Believe what you want but this guy is the same person who correctly predicted today's earthquake.

Terral also predicted that Comet Elenin would cause massive destruction. He has learned that M6+ earthquakes happen with great enough frequency that if you allow for three days leeway either way, you can predict the "date" of a "major earthquake" with near 100% accuracy. He has also learned that people will forget about his track record of lies, character assassination and failure and willingly buy into his latest scam. Terral Croft is a scammer, a con artist. Anything Terral posts belongs in hoax. Deal with it.
edit on 21-3-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Would hate to see what another civilization would think if they picked up one of our calendars!
"Damn, 12 months and that's it!!!" LOL

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
These kind of threads seem to be popping up weekly now, it's ridiculous.

Elenin died off long ago and now that grieving process has finished. This allows those wedded to the conspiracy of global space bound catastrophe to attach themselves to another surrogate parent.....the old old favourite Nibiru. Which as everyone knows (who can read) was the invention of a Mr Sitchin based on his mistaken interpretation of ancient Mayan texts. Ironically enough even Sitchin himself dismissed claims of an end of the world due to Nibiru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you think it's bad now try to remember the fever pitch Elenin got to 8 months ago! Freaking crazy with several new threads a day : "predicting the end of the world", "the truth hidden by the elite", "NASA Lies", "dead scientists who knew the truth" etc etc.........things are just warming up with Dec21-2012 approaching fast.

PS If you like roast meat dinners I suggest you stock up on tin foil now before the "Niburists" buy it all up!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Human_Alien thanks for the data share. 1 doesnt doubt the potential that this Heavy Mass object is INCOMMING. The question is, is it natural cosmic or artificial cosmic. Again thanks for the update

Millennia ago, Egyptian and Celtic authors recorded prophetic warnings for the future and their harbinger signs are now converging on 2012. These predications are contained in The Kolbrin Bible, a secular wisdom text studied in the days of Jesus and lovingly preserved by generations of Celtic mystics in Great Britain.

[color=gold]Nearly as big as the King James Bible, this 3600-year old text warns of an imminent, Armageddon-like conflict with radical Islam, but this is not the greatest threat.
The authors of The Kolbrin Bible predict an end to life as we know it, by a celestial event. It will be the return of a massive space object, in a long elliptical orbit around our sun. Known to the Egyptians and Hebrews as the "Destroyer," the Celts later called it the “Frightener."

Manuscripts 3:4 When blood drops upon the Earth, the Destroyer will appear, and mountains will open up and belch forth fire and ashes. Trees will be destroyed and all living things engulfed. Waters will be swallowed up by the land, and seas will boil.

Manuscripts 3:5 The Heavens will burn brightly and redly; there will be a copper hue over the face of the land, ‘followed by a day of darkness. A new moon will appear and break up and fall.

Manuscripts 3:6 The people will scatter in madness. [color=gold]They will hear the trumpet and battlecry of the Destroyer and will seek refuge within dens in the Earth. Terror will eat away their hearts, and their courage will flow from them like water from a broken pitcher. They will be eaten u in the flames of wrath and consumed by the breath of the Destroyer.

Manuscripts 3:10 In those days, men will have the Great Book before them; wisdom will be revealed; the few will be gathered for the stand; it is the hour of trial. The dauntless ones will survive; the stouthearted will not go down to destruction.

[color=gold]The Destroyer is also known today as Wormwood, Nibiru, Planet X and Nemesis. There are also troubling prophetic correlations to the future predictions of Mother Shipton's "Fiery Dragon" and the "Red Comet" warning of the Mayan Calendar 2012. While these future predictions are uncertain at best, is it possible for us to know about the Destroyer's previous flybys with a great degree of certainty.

kolbrin.com...

edit on 3/21/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by intrptr

Sure you will,,, Do it now. Look at my pic and at 3:40 in the video you brought. Hoax.... claiming ignorance and saying you will check it tomorrow is not the ATS path, is it? Are your procreating hoaxes or what?

THIS..........is what I mean. I politely answered you and you try to antagonize me with demands then...name-calling?

My eyes are tired, the page is blurry, the print is small so I was going to wait until tomorrow seeing it's 3:30 in the AM here! But screw you. You're not worth another key...........

I didn't call you names or insult you. Screw me? Whoops. Instead of addressing the hoax your thread is based on you dismiss it by attacking the person who brought it to your attention. Your'e tired huh? So am I... of your hoaxes filled with alarmist claptrap and disinfo tripe/hype.. Way past go Human. Do the mods know you shuck and jive like this? Hmmm....

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The Kolbrin is a modern hoax. If you look into its history none of the claims match up. For example we have records from the Abbey it was supposedly kept while it was supposedly kept there and not a one mentions it. It also seems to combine events that happened centuries apart. Then there's the fact that the only "university" that has verified it as being legitimate is the one owned by the publisher. So it is not Celtic, Egyptian, or ancient in origin. It is merely a modern story created by a man with dollar signs in his eyes.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Thanks for the potential clarification. All 1 can say is if true many shall be seeing more visuals soon. I am not 1 to control the WILLS of many I share some data its up to those who wish to see it to do so. Outta box YES I am also a believer that some of the Ancients of Father ANU, WILL return and their CRAFT/SPHERES may be what many have described in the past or may be tracking now.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
My question here is this:

If there is something "planet size" coming at us, and it is this close, wouldn't it be all over twitter and facebook?

There are those amateurs astronomers who do have some pretty sophisticated telescopes that would be able to see such a thing.

Not all of these people would connected to the government nor would hide such a thing. I'm sure that there are several people here on ATS who have devices able to see some distance into space.

I believe in chem-trails (as the government themselves has admitted to such things) but do not tell me that amateur astronomers can clearly see objects as far out as Pluto, as well as see details on a star millions of lightyears aways, but for some odd reason don't see a rough planet or sun within our own solar system?

Yes you are correct that if it is a brown dwarf it would be hard to see, but if a planet X exists with it, wouldn't our own sun reflect off of it making it possible to see? (I'm not sure about whether a brown dwarf would be capable of the suns reflection or not, but a planet would be.)

Maybe someone can explain this to me, because it just makes no sense.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If the world does end, there won't be anyone hopping on ATS to say "I told you so." We will be gone. So I don't see a point in arguing about whether or not it's going to happen. I'm going to live my life like normal, and hopefully in 2013 we can all have a good laugh at the hoopla. If it does end, see you on the other side.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteffieJo
If the world does end, there won't be anyone hopping on ATS to say "I told you so." We will be gone. So I don't see a point in arguing about whether or not it's going to happen. I'm going to live my life like normal, and hopefully in 2013 we can all have a good laugh at the hoopla. If it does end, see you on the other side.

But that's the beauty of it. Only us skeptics will have the chance to gloat over being right

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

If there is something "planet size" coming at us, and it is this close, wouldn't it be all over twitter and facebook?

There are those amateurs astronomers who do have some pretty sophisticated telescopes that would be able to see such a thing.

The object would easily be seen. It would be visible to naked eye by now.

A cheapo pair of binoculars is a better instrument than that available to Galileo and Cassini and they saw so much 400 years ago. The instruments owned by amateurs would wow pro astronomers not long ago.

Yes you are correct that if it is a brown dwarf it would be hard to see, but if a planet X exists with it, wouldn't our own sun reflect off of it making it possible to see? (I'm not sure about whether a brown dwarf would be capable of the suns reflection or not, but a planet would be.)

Brown dwarfs are easy to see since they reflect light. Jupiter has the same composition as a brown dwarf and it shines in the night sky.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

ATS at it's best, people tell me I am crazy for a Bible believer. I should should give credence to any of this so called science. Laughable at best. If these theories have credibility and demand respect, what above about the BIble ? Perhaps all of what is happening is according to plan. HMMMM Revelations come to mind. I have a plan, and will pray for all.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by camus154

But that's the beauty of it. Only us skeptics will have the chance to gloat over being right

Skeptics don't gloat. Skeptics simply know that the obvious outcome occurred.

Scoffers might gloat.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst

sky has not been clear here these days once night sets in. by the way i forgot to mention i used a barlow lens 3x in conjunccion with the h12.5mm.

What are you babbling about? Jupiter is near Venus? What else could you possibly see there?

I'm beiong objective and it means whenever there is something you can see in advance if it's coming (unlike earthquakes that cannot be predicted), and you don't see anything on the sky, nor do any observatories... THEN there is no such incoming object for 2012

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join