It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Mass Object In-Coming?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by intrptr
THIS..........is what I mean. I politely answered you and you try to antagonize me with demands then...name-calling?

My eyes are tired, the page is blurry, the print is small so I was going to wait until tomorrow seeing it's 3:30 in the AM here! But screw you. You're not worth another key...........

No, you chose to ignore the post that destroys your thread like an ignorant little child.
Wait until tomorrow because you know that this thread is over? Strong tactic.
edit on 21-3-2012 by Xadaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Sorry but when watching the video you see a site called The Galactic Free Press
how do these people come up with such cheesy names.

As for his Heavy mass object if it was really there and could cause problems on earth it would also effect other bodies in the solar system as well, what you guys will do to perpetuate your wild BS theories is really spectacular!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Sure you will,,, Do it now. Look at my pic and at 3:40 in the video you brought. Hoax.... claiming ignorance and saying you will check it tomorrow is not the ATS path, is it? Are your procreating hoaxes or what?

THIS..........is what I mean. I politely answered you and you try to antagonize me with demands then...name-calling?

My eyes are tired, the page is blurry, the print is small so I was going to wait until tomorrow seeing it's 3:30 in the AM here! But screw you. You're not worth another key...........

Tut Tut Human thas not nice just because the video is shown to be BS you react like that, these youtube idiots use google sky and microsoft wwt as if its actually a telescope pointed at the sky

They then point out an object that fits there BS agenda even though the picture may have been taken years ago, keep up the good work finding videos for these youtube IDIOTS to hang themselves just watch them a bit closer yourself before making any rash claims!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xadaz

No, you chose to ignore the post that destroys your thread like an ignorant little child.
Wait until tomorrow because you know that this thread is over? Strong tactic.
edit on 21-3-2012 by Xadaz because: (no reason given)

Nice one but you have to expect that kind of reaction when people are taken in by anothers wild claims

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Sorry but when watching the video you see a site called The Galactic Free Press
how do these people come up with such cheesy names.

As for his Heavy mass object if it was really there and could cause problems on earth it would also effect other bodies in the solar system as well, what you guys will do to perpetuate your wild BS theories is really spectacular!!!

INFACT...

Saturn massive storm 2011

Jupiter loses Big Belt

Uranus Mysterios Storm

Neptune Huge Storm

Maybe I missing someone

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula
About a heavy mass object...

This was taken 01/11/2011

and we are looking at the sun to some blue object....

So shouldn't we be at this time on the other side closer to that blue object ??

Is this the heavy mass object that we are talking about ??

I saw this video with those objects on youtube a while back. It was also discussed here on ATS in another thread, but a few people, actually some of the same debunker people on this thread, insisted it was a lens flare. A lens flare that can have a half moon like crescent. Ridiculous! I am just wondering why it shows up blue in color and all of the alleged descriptions of Nibiru have it being red.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Nibiru again

Ahhh well I guess the guy that predicted the quakes will find himself 1 for 1

I hope he has the stomach for crow

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

i would agree...the long count does not just stop anyway.....it is the end of this particular cycle....resets...then the long count begins again for another 5125.37 years....but the thing is as i understand. so now we have to take this to 13 Baktuns......well it does get a we bit interesting......so we now have 13x5125.37=66629.81.

now the we are at the end of this 66669.81 calendar completion......but i dont think it is an end date....i think it is more to be considered a beginning date....I so think 2012 is significant and the change migh be subtle at first and then progress with bang. Just because it might be consider the end does not mean BANG and that its....I think it means more like turbulence..... just my opinion......

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

A very very strange coincidence that all these events has happened in a so short period of time.

For the rest.....ENOUGH!

PS found anymore floating moon rocks then

I really think and hope that your rudeness and incivility must be heavily sanctioned, sooner or later... by Mods.
If not, ATS will be lose many other members...

edit on 21-3-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gerizo

Is this the heavy mass object that we are talking about ??

I saw this video with those objects on youtube a while back. It was also discussed here on ATS in another thread, but a few people, actually some of the same debunker people on this thread, insisted it was a lens flare. A lens flare that can have a half moon like crescent. Ridiculous! I am just wondering why it shows up blue in color and all of the alleged descriptions of Nibiru have it being red.

I suggest you use google image, lens flare depends on lots of things angle of the sun,lens construction and the aperture blades of the lens you can also get internal reflections in a lens.

Here for example you have various clours hexagonal shape top,crescent effect in the middle and blue at the bottom.

Here is another with various shapes and colours.

There are so many variables for lens flare I wouldn't make claims on things you don't seem to fully understand.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by wmd_2008

A very very strange coincidence that all these events has happened in a so short period of time.

For the rest.....ENOUGH!

PS found anymore floating moon rocks then

I really think and hope that your rudeness and incivility must be heavily sanctioned, sooner or later... by Mods.
If not, ATS will be lose many other members...

edit on 21-3-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

So what that doesn't prove its not happened before does it?

What rudeness and incivility it was a question and you know why I asked it!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Believe what you want but this guy is the same person who correctly predicted today's earthquake. In fact, we have at least two 6+ earthquakes, Mexico and Indonesia.

Once you consider, Nibiru/Tyche or whatever you want to call it, is in-coming and is what's causing all these earthquakes, mysterious noises, the bombardment of comets into our Sun etc....it starts to make sense.

I have not been logging earthquakes but earthquakes are a natural part of the history of the Earth and recorded history shows powerful quakes throughout history and just something we have always had to deal with.

Consider the other two points:

If the strange noises being heard were from a large object coming in then the noise would be constant and we would not be hearing a noise here, a noise there, a noise lasting a few minutes would not be from something coming towards you and then suddenly disappear if the object was actually moving closer. If we were to go by that logic when the sound subsides means the object is no longer coming closer or even exists once the noise subsides.

As far as the comets go, we are now able to see them. It is like if you see a ghost today does not mean there were ghosts came into existence the first time you saw one just that you never seen one before.
edit on 21-3-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I have a slightly different take on these items....I don't give a stuff!

No, I'm not being rude to the OP or anyone else but simply stating that if some mind blowing earth leveling event is coming I don't have a thing I can do about it, I have no funds to make an underground bunker, I can't will myself off the planet etc etc etc.

There truly is NOTHING I can do about it so if one was coming I'm just going to try and enjoy my last days with my wife and daughter as best as I can. I refuse to allow 101 different threads re various doom ridden end of days stuff worry me simply because they all could be complete BS and if they are not I'm stuffed so I just carry on knowing like every other day I'll either be alive or dead through any possible way.

The last thing a person with depression needs is a foreboding possibility of doom playing on the mind so I refuse to go with it knowing I could be hit by a bus 2 mins after I type this let alone a huge asteroid.

I wish more people would do the same as I'll bet 99.999% of you could do NOTHING in the event of what you wallow in.

I actually use these threads to make me laugh, the constant bickering and postulating about items that you really have no clue if any of it is even remotely real makes me smile.
edit on 21-3-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
There are 6+ earthquakes in the world somewhere almost every day. I don't think there is any significance (as usual) to the prediction. The 7+ earthquakes happen every month, and the prediction was 2 days out.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
If all we get this 188 day cycle is a few shook up meskins then I'll take it....not a bad deal for a Death Star passage...but I will say all those lovely expensive infrared observatories down South are looking at Something out there

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Oh my god, I can't believe it's Nibiru time once again.

Okay, lets say that Nibiru exists and it's causing insignificant quakes every 188 days. Care to explain exactly how it's doing this? Why every 188 days? Every 188 days implies a cycle. So if Nibiru is orbiting us, or the sun, it isn't getting closer. In fact as we've had mag 7s on the past 2 occurences when there were 8s and 9s before implies it's losing its force.

But please explain how this object, if it exists, causes something to happen every 188 days. There has to be a model, some kind of alignment. You can't just point and shout and say "118 days!" and "Heavy Mass Object" without showing how the two work together to cause the eathquakes.

This might have been brought up in this thread but I'm not ready 20+ pages of Nibirutardism. There is no model, there is confirmed sighting, there is nothing, except nutters making YouTube videos. And don't go mixing this with the Mayans because surely mixing this new 188 day theory with the Mayan Long Count would be just absurd?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch
I'd just like to state that even if "Niburu" is on its way here, it does NOT have to be within our solar system to effect us! People say it's 3-4 times bigger than Jupiter. Lets just assume that's true, ok. It may not be here for 6 years, or even viewable for much of that. That does not mean it wouldn't effect us at certain times, like when in alignment with us.

This Alignment alone could cause massive destruction ie:mega quakes that cause volcanoes to erupt and kill us all! No one has experienced it before that has the knowledge we do today! We may never get to SEE it even with a telescope, cause we will all be sucking on volcanic ASH!

Now back to Jupiter. Lets just say this massive 3-4 times bigger planet, effects our largest neighbor. Jupiter is made of gas right? Lets just say Jupiter is perturbed and decides to switch orbits around our sun.(moves significantly) that would make every planet move orbit significantly. We'd probably all freeze to death if this happened. Along with every Volcano going off at the same time and millions of earthquakes also happening at the same time. We'd all be dead before we even got to see Niburu!

Just saying! Anything could happen. we don't know and we probably won't see it coming anyways!

Also, the Myan calender marks an age.

First off, I'm not saying you're wrong. I personally don't believe there is some big mystery planetoid/star/whatever coming to kill us, but I've come to know in life that I'm wrong sometimes. heh.
But, all this "alignment" stuff always has me scratching my head. Maybe I'm stupid. Hell, probably am after so many blows to the head... But at any one time, isn't Earth "aligned" with AT LEAST one other object somewhere in space? I mean, hell, with the number of objects in space, you could probably find three or four objects in "alignment" with any object at any one time.
Great. Now my head hurts (as well as my feelings being hurt at my earlier attempt at humor being unappreciated and post removed) from thinkning too much. KAAAAHHHHNNNN!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Once you consider, Nibiru/Tyche or whatever you want to call it, is in-coming and is what's causing all these earthquakes, mysterious noises, the bombardment of comets into our Sun etc....it starts to make sense.

What, it starts to make sense? Your trying to tell me that the gravitational pull from a body that not one of the THOUSANDS of legitimate amateur astronomers (never mind the real ones) has documented (despite what I am sure is going to be your "nasa is muzzling those folks" response). Do you have ANY IDEA the size and proximity of something that would be required to affect our planet to the degree that we would be getting EARTHQUAKES?!?!?!?!?!?

Please, for crying out loud, take one hour, google information about our solar system, learn about the mass and size of the planets and then come back here and make such absurd threads.

Seriously, tell me the SHEER SIZE of an object IN RELATION TO THE DISTANCE FROM OUR PLANET that would be necessary to cause the NORMAL and mundane events like earthquakes that you are attributing to your fantasy.

ATS, SERIOUSLY? I thought a conspiracy website was just that, and a conspiracy has to have some basis in fact, logic, reason and common sense. The fact that this has been thrown out the window in order to make "Micheal Bay" threads like this makes us all look like idiots.

OP, don't get mad at me. Instead get educated.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
There very well might be a planetoid out there maybe bigger than pluto....or stretching things a bit...the size of Mars. But it would not have a trajectory that brings it into the inner solar system at all. And that is IF something like that might exist. And it wouldn't affect any inner planets. Either way, I think the fact that people are subscribing to nonsense like this says more about the state of this board than the state of astronomer (which none around here seem to understand....but yet think they can make threads on them saying how we are all doomed....reminded me of the moron on the street corner telling me the "end is nigh!". Wondering what that guy's IQ is.......and many around here....

OP, do you know how big Jupiter is, and how strong its pull is? By your ignorant logic we should be able to attribute massive earthquakes to it's orbit, right? Don't bother wasting your time trying to figure that out, you need to correct much more ignorance in your ideas before you have the knowledge to understand what I just said.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join