It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is How the Ancients Moved, Cut and Engraved Great Blocks with Such Precision. No Aliens, sorry.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Well the tripod with tackle only worked up to 10 tons but he moved 20 and 30 ton rocks by himself - also he perfectly balanced a 9 ton rock better than could be reproduced with modern technology. It's in the doc.

Also Ed apparently had some sort of paranormal visionary ability.

Qigong levitation works through magnetic force just as Ed also used -- but as I've stated the origin is based on nonwestern harmonics - using natural ratios, not irrational geometry.

So the sound energy transforms into electrochemical and then electromagnetic energy which then when strong enough creates a spacetime vortex.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

So the way qigong works is based on principles that are very simple yet very powerful.

So the same principle is used to manifest all the different phenomenon.

This comes from the nonwestern sound ratios. The origin of Western proof -- by contradiction -- of incommensurability -- is from changing the nonwestern sound ratios into a "divide and average" irrational geometric means commutative equation. So my "Devil's Chord" thread discusses this in detail.

This is why Western science can not prove the principles of qigong -- qigong is proven to work but the principles on which it is based are not proven because they are just rational numbers that diverge as the Harmonic Series -- as subharmonics and ultraharmonics.

So it's like the time-frequency uncertainty of quantum physics -- only in Western science the uncertainty is converted back to symmetric commutative math as amplitude - but in nonwestern harmonics the energy states as time-frequency uncertainty.

So it's consciousness merging with the object being moved -- this is how levitation works. If the person levitating "thinks" about their levitation then they will fall back down. So the only way the levitation happens is while in a trance that is right-brain dominant and then is based on the pineal gland vision. So then it takes practice to maintain the levitation while not loosing the trance.

Again the Devil's Chord thread gives more details:

According to Phra Acharn Mun, Phra Acharn Sao's character was serene and tranquil. One of his unique abilities during sitting meditation was levitation. While practicing sitting meditation, Phra Acharn Sao would sometimes feel himself floating and this caused him surprise and uncertainty. One time, in order to check out this feeling, he emerged from his meditation and opened his eyes. At that time he was about one meter away from the floor, and his sudden emergence from his meditation brought him crashing to the floor with a thud. That incident caused him a painful hip for several days. Next time he was more cautious. When he next felt himself levitating, he slowly opened his eyes with mindfulness, not completely discarding his meditation, and he saw that he was really floating above the floor! To make doubly sure, he put a small article between the nipa leaves of the thatched roof of his hut before beginning his sitting meditation. When he again felt himself levitating, he once again with mindfulness slowly took that small article in his hand, not withdrawing his mind from the state of meditation, and after that he gradually let himself down to the floor. Holding that small article in his hand, he was convinced that he had really been floating above tile floor during his meditation. This didn't happen every time, of course, but this material evidence was proof of the fact that it did occur sometimes. In other respects, however, unlike Phra Acharn Mun, the mind of Phra Acharn Sao was not so fleeting and rebellious; nor was his mode of practice spectacular, risky and comprehensive in its resources and results.

From this pdf

The block was one metre wide and one and one-half metres long. Then 19 musical instruments were set in an arc of 90 degrees at a distance of 63 metres from the stone slab. The radius of 63 metres was measured out accurately. The musical instruments consisted of 13 drums and six trumpets. (Ragdons). Behind each instrument was a row of monks. When the stone was in position the monk behind the small drum gave a signal to start the concert. The small drum had a very sharp sound, and could be heard even with the other instruments making a terrible din. All the monks were singing and chanting a prayer, slowly increasing the tempo of this unbelievable noise. During the first four minutes nothing happened, then as the speed of the drumming, and the noise increased, the big stone block started to rock and sway, and suddenly it took off into the air with an increasing speed in the direction of the platform..

So this is like what's called a "macro-Heisenberg Effect" -- meaning that it's a spacetime vortex that creates antigravity -- or a holographic visionary state.

So the only way you can see it is if you become part of the vision itself -- of the spacetime vortex itself -- without the "collapse of the wavefunction" as it's called in quantum physics.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

At this point you are simply blah-blah-blahing.

Show me the levitations.

Show me the evidence that this is happening.

It's not like I am asking you to explain something to me, I am asking you to SHOW ME.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Thank you for this wonderful post. I think my original theory that Edward Leedskalnin who built the coral castle may have used this. My origional thoery; that he used a plasma gun top on a pendulum.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Yeah like the little kid in the mall pointing at an object crying to his mom to have the salesperson show him. haha.

Yeah I know that's what your asking.

Show me Mommy! Show me! haha.

Hilarious.

You wanna ask again?

Maybe stomp your feet and point more. haha.

I'm not selling anything o.k.

I'm stating that levitation can only be done under special circumstances with people respecting the method involved.

That's what "macro-Heisenberg Effect" means -- the person doing the measurements changes the results of the outcome.

So you want to "measure" levitation as real -- but you own limited perspective does not allow levitation to exist.

If a person is interacting with a rock using nonwestern sound harmonics as alchemy -- that means the consciousness of the person merges with the rock. For this to take place there has to be precise harmonics which would include the effects of all the other objects around the person as well. So if you are watching this happening that means you also would be transformed in the process -- as part of a spacetime vortex.

That is only going to happen if you are ready to actually see the levitation -- if your mind is prepared to observe it. The frequency of your perception has to be increased to a higher energy otherwise the person doing the levitating will be brought down to a lower frequency by the lower frequency of your consciousness perceiving what is going on.

So be careful what you ask for because if you really saw levitation then there is no turning back -- you would forever, permanently be a different person -- your brain would be rewired on a deep level -- you would have a permanent magnetic bliss in the middle of your brain.

Is that what you want? haha. Just call springforestqigong.com... and get a phone healing and then you will experience the same laser holographic energy that causes levitation -- it might not levitate your whole body but it can definitely levitate and disintegrate any energy blockages inside your body -- say a kidney stone or say a lacerated lung or a broken bone can be fused back together like a laser.

Consider this testimony of a healing from a good friend of mine -- he emailed me this a month ago.

two nights ago a 40 pound bedframe fell onto the top of my foot. it was like a sledge hammer. later that night, i was writhing and moaning in pain. it felt like a knife was stabbed through the top of my foot and someone was slowly turning the blade. two ibuprofen later, i fell asleep. we had a healing w/jim scheduled for yesterday morning. so, i started moving his hand over my foot. it felt like very powerful magnets each time the hand passed over. immediately, the pain reduced by half and the nature of the pain shifted from sharp to dull. he asked me to wiggle my foot. i told him what i felt. he laughs and goes, 'yeah, but i haven't done it yet. that wasn't the thing.' ok. so i close my eyes and he does his thing. it felt like a needle stitching the bone, passing back and forth, right where the impact was. it didn't hurt when this happened. when he was done, the swelling was gone, which was only slight to begin with. the bruisey color was gone. the redness at pt. of impact was gone. the pain was down by 90%. it felt great. i moved it around.

So that was done by qigong master Jim Nance who was trained by qigong master Chunyi Lin -- so effectively the weight of 40 pounds -- the force of that weight was completely removed.

O.K. so the qigong masters are very busy healing people and they get paid for it. They don't have time to deal with people stammering and whining to have them "show" their special powers just so each individual can be personally satisified that it is real. haha.

If only everyone was so spoiled to demand to have such amazing abilities shown to them.

Still if you want to experience it all you have to do is call to get a phone healing.

edit on 22-3-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
OP

The one fundamental problem with your theory is that all the modern day devices you show can only do minute tasks and they are powered. How would chanting or tuning forks produce that effect?? Also it would be a slower process than actually cutting and quarrying the stone.

So provided their means were more advanced it almost obviously appears that they would have needed some form of electromotive force. Which as history shows is simply not the case.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Oh and while this looks like a neat method this sonic drilling the question remains if it is the bees knees then why aren't mining companies currently using this technology.

Now before you go saying that this is new tech or something, keep in mind that I live in one of the longest running large scale mining towns in north america. The companies here supplied a good majority of the worlds minerals and up to 90% of the worlds nickel supply for the better part of a century up until late last century.

These companies here basically wrote the book on modern mining techniques and one currently owns most of the worlds mining interests.

They all still use diamond drills.

They have always used state of the art for as long as they have operated.

I think the problem with sonic is the amount of time it takes. Sure diamond is expensive and needs big machinery, its much faster though.

The sonic drill had a more practical use in the space industry though. I agree on that. But for large scale planetary operations?? Like I said in my previous post, in order to make this tech more efficient than our current methods it would require a level of advancement we have not even yet achieved.

Also the big best clue that leads to aliens (or more advanced humans that survived the last deluge) is that while the megaliths are impressive feats, why was everything else in their culture, including the buildings and belongings of th ruling class, so much more primitive and inferior in the construction?? If better methods were readily available, and by available meaning a bunch of people able to make huge structures, why are these methods not applied to everything else??

Also, are we to believe that cultures that supposedly had no contact over the different continents managed to all produce the same technology at roughly the same points in history?? Just a lucky coincidence??

Your theory does nothing more than to create more questions whose only answer can be advanced tech existed. It existed and it was only used to build megaliths and not even the wealthy or ruling classes used it in their day to day activities or to produce the very goods they themselves used.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

More blah-blah-blahing.

"Listen to me! It -is- real! It is really really real!"

My patience for your unique brand of snake oil has run dry.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Everyone, please be advised that someone has made another thread; ripping off a lot of peoples ideas from this thread, posting them as their own ideas here: www.abovetopsecret.com... If you haven't seen it...it is a pretty crummy thing of them to do that to all of us; that put a lot of thought into this thread; for someone to just up and do that.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

That reminds me of Professor PZ Myers at U of Minnesota -- he claims Spring Forest Qigong is fake -- yet he refuses to back up his claim. Meanwhile -- as you had admitted -- the Mayo Clinic researchers proved qigong energy is real and effective. haha.

So a "top science" blogger is hiding on his blog -- insisting something is fake when a gold standard "randomized controlled' study has already proven it is real. There are several Western science studies proving qigong is real.

So again if you question the principles by which levitation works then it's up to you to question the Mayo Clinic researchers - how does qigong work? It's been proven to work.

The answer is it works by nonwestern harmonics -- yang is 2:3, the Perfect Fifth, the sacred ratio of Egypt.

The sacred ratio of Egypt enables levitation based on the principles of qigong proven to work.

So if the principles work -- it's just a matter to what degree are they applied.

I assure you that having your third eye opened up is no easy matter -- only a rare few can handle the laser holographic intensity burning a white hole in the center of their brains.

It's like that Nazi lady in Raiders of the Lost Ark who so badly wanted to channel the energy of the crystal skulls.

You so desperately want to see levitation -- but I assure you that the qigong masters would have to fry your brain first. haha.

When I did intensive qigong training I saw dead spirits floating into the room to the qigong master so they could get healing. The only way I saw that was by fasting for 9 days on half a glass of water while increasing my electromagnetic fields the whole time. Soon after that I accidentally pulled this old lady's spirit out of the top of head -- without touching her -- by accident. I forgot you're not supposed to pull the energy blockages out of the top of the center of the skull but I didn't realize how strong my electromagnetic energy was at the time. When I asked qigong master chunyi Lin about what I should do -- when I had fasted for a week on half a glass of water --he said he would read my aura and then he told me to be quiet and he left the room.

Next thing that happened was the center of my brain was on fire as he worked to open up my third eye -- the energy was too intense for me to handle. haha. So like I said -- that was what it took for me to see dead spirits coming to the qigong master for healing -- he confirmed this is what happened.

So to see levitation would require that the center of your brain was fried by energy.

If you are curious and want to find out then just do the alchemical training -- just consider it an experiment -- anyone can perform the experiment -- the details are discussed in the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" translated by Charles Luk - you can read it free online as a download.

Or you can hide like PZ Myers -- even though he is in Minnesota he insists that Spring Forest Qigong is fake while the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota has already proven it is real. haha. So PZ Myers is hiding and refusing to investigate -- he won't call to get a phone healing or attend a healing retreat, etc. -- why? I guess he really doesn't want to know.

If you really want to know if the energy that creates levitation is real then all you have to do is get a phone healing and you can experience the holographic laser energy. Otherwise you can just stammer and insist that someone shows you something -- and passively whine about it. haha. You can insist it doesn't exist until you get shown it. Maybe cover your eyes and insist that people can't see you. haha.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
reply to post by Furbs

That reminds me of Professor PZ Myers at U of Minnesota -- he claims Spring Forest Qigong is fake -- yet he refuses to back up his claim. Meanwhile -- as you had admitted -- the Mayo Clinic researchers proved qigong energy is real and effective. haha.

I conceded a point because it didn't matter in the bigger scheme of the argument, and it still doesn't.

You have yet to prove a damn word of the drivel you are spouting, save for the bit about PZ Myers being from U of M. I met him last year at a convention. He is an first rate ass.

That having been said, PZ Myers doesn't have to prove that something is fake.. the person making the claim that it is real has the burden of proof. It's like you are being purposefully obtuse.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

O.K. so you have conceded qigong works. Again how does it work?

Yang is 2:3 and yin is 3:4. That is qigong. That's it. Very very simple. It is nonwestern sound harmonics as alchemical energy transformation.

So based on that simple principle it enables alchemical energy transformation.

You have stated -- ah it just proves it dulls pain.

O.K. so that implies it's just maybe psychological or placebo? This is chronic pain that Western medicine could not treat.

So no -- it's more than just dulling pain.

So if it works -- how does it work? I already gave the answer. The answer is energy transformation as subharmonics and overtones of sound turning into ultrasound and ELF waves and from there you go sonofusion -- acoustic cavitation that is hotter than the sun.

That's my western model of how nonwestern sound paranormal healing works. The ultrasound ionizes the electrochemicals which creates electromagnetic energy that creates a spacetime vortex because it's coherent phase harmonic energy like a laser.

A spinning laser is one scientist's model for a time travel machine.

So electrogravitic technology exists -- as it is used in the top secret big black equilateral flying craft that I saw up close.

Like I said -- Victor Schauberger saw the levitation of rocks and realized that "suction plus pressure equals reduction of resistance."

So if this technology is proven it is top secret. 50% of physics research is military funded. Physics has not united quantum and relativity.

That's not my fault. I'm talking about nonwestern harmonics. There is no proof because it's based on logical inference -- consciousness can not be measured. It's non-commutative. There's no "proof by contradiction." It can not be replicated because each time it is used it is a unique situation.

I said the closest thing in science is quantum physics before it is turned commutative - the quantum infinite potential of time-frequency uncertainty.

The interpretation of this continues to be debated in quantum physics -- it may never be resolved.

It is a mystery by definition.

Enjoy the energy! haha.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I call BS. Specially if the "scientific" explanation comes from NASA which is a government agency based on disinformation to the public. I tis unbelievable the stupid things these so called "scientistzzz" invent in their own geeky way, and to make it worst, the cattle swallow the cool aid.

Someone mentioned before the legend of the ancient civilizations in South America about White beings coming ashore to bring up their cultures. But if you go even deeper than that, SUMERIAN tablets specifically, in detail, explain which God went to America to bring up these cultures and restart gold mining operations in that continent after the deluge. But of course by the executive order of a stupid nerd, all these facts are considered "myth". lol

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I have seen various claims re things from the far east in a documentary some old martial arts master was said to be able to knock down an opponent without touching them. So guess what it was put to the test and I am sure the video is on youtube lets just say it didn't work.

I also saw another with a guy who could stop you in your tracks with sound and they had this bell shaped bowl he stood a few feet from he made a noise the bowl would vibrate, he was said to be able to knock birds out of trees dead with the sound. He did a demonstration with one of his students and sure he fell to the ground a few feet from him, but he wasn't so keen to try it with a none student making up all sorts of reasons that it was to dangerous.

So if you are making big claims how about some big evidence lets see it in action

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ThoughtForms

I wasnt about to be Informative.. do the research yourself if you dont have the time dont bother to reply ..

no asshat, the onus of explination is on you, see I've withheld the simple fact that I've read well over 900 declassified files on bluebird, artichoke AND mk-ultra, and for that matter paperclip and project rainbow too. I've also seen recording of live testimony from victims.

Yeah Declassified ....900 of them all in the Name of Freedom of Information Act what about the Marked Blackouts that you did not Read
Recordings How Many ? all from the Net ?

well Me too ive seen quite a Few

did you Know any Doctors or Scientist etc.. that were involved with these Experiments ?

do I Personally ... YES I do see any last names of doctors named Snyder & Menkel , obviously German

Around Northern New York in your Research did you Read any Canadian MK Ultra documents of Mk Ultra > ?

Need More ...
The CIA's Project MKULTRA: Secret Human Experimentation ( April 1980 )
Yeah 149 Sub projects!!
BZ Drug LOL ( Jacobs Ladder )
Telekinesis was a Part of it
where does it say that? certainly not in the video description you pulled the bz drug bit from, I'm not watching that whole video just based on you saying

telekinesis was a part of it
and besides, whether it was or wasn't, I'm saying that while there is conclusive proof for the torture murder and human experimentation in almost every other regard, telekinesis is NOT present in the document that PROVE things.

you did NOT watch the Video
yeah she said 149 SUB Projects ... clearly & BZ Drug

The Word Psychokinesis is another Word for Telekinesis in these Documents

You're speculating out your arse. if you really cared about being accurate you'd have the information for me, but you really only care about being right... right?

Speculating the Documents Trolling
why in the Hell Would I want to put Information Here for you and the Rest of the World to see
on a site that The NSA and CIA FBI Combs Though !! with a Nit Comb I Value my life & Family More

Even if i DID How could I Prove it is Authentic before the Skeptics scream Fake ..

Maybe in time i will reveal my Own child hood experience ... place locations, things, type of experiments the Names of the Others the Time ill say here 1980--1984 at age 10 The Group Children the Same Race Mixture & Culture from all Corner of a County I do not remember being Harmed

The men who stare at goats was Actually a event that was turned into a Comedy seek Disk 2 of the DVD LOL

ohh thank you for your Mind Kontrol list IVE seen most of them

what im Trying to say is

State of Mind The Mk Ultra sub projects branches were searching for Super Humans with unusually ability
beyond the Norm and Used Soldiers to Elementary Students can we at least agree with that ?

So now if you want to discuss More please message me in the ATS Message Board not here this is for

How the Ancients Moved, Cut and Engraved Great Blocks with Such Precision. No Aliens, sorry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

being in a Different State of Body & Mind Hypnosis another the different usage of Adrenalin

you can do amazing stuff with Hypnosis and Adrenalin Sonic Frequency

little old lady's ripping off Car door off the hinges when they're loved on is in a Death situation

I still say Humans were better Built Long ago until those disease , Virus's to immunity entered Our Genetic DNA Pool

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Edward himself said that it was the way of the ancients.

And that's why he used an electric winch on a tripod?

Harte

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Star and Flagged.

The A.A. theory is so far unfalsifiable, but it is also unproven; it's just a theory. I'm under the opinion that our ancient megaliths were created by ancient advanced humans, not aliens or recent bronze age humans.

Great job on compiling these great developments with energy utilization in place of physical tool use. It has taken many centuries for us to even understand or conceptualize the immense skill, knowledge, and difficulty that went into the construction of ancient megalithic sites.

P.S.
I am sorry in advance to post an off-topic reply in your tread. I will be brief and nice, but I must address a post here.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkchemistry
Everyone, please be advised that someone has made another thread; ripping off a lot of peoples ideas from this thread, posting them as their own ideas here: www.abovetopsecret.com... If you haven't seen it...it is a pretty crummy thing of them to do that to all of us; that put a lot of thought into this thread; for someone to just up and do that.

Not one time did I mention theoretical methods of ancient construction as laid out in this thread. I highlighted the Antekythera Mechanism, quasicrystals, Penrose Tiling, and cymatics. Not one time did I mention lasers, magnetic levitation, accoustic tech, or harmonic resonance. Not once! And for the record, all of these methods have previously been theorized by published individuals. Those methods are not new or recent theories.

In my presentation, I compared modern precision methods to the ancient megaliths, and then elaborated that we have risen and fallen, and then elaborated that knowledge was destroyed and suppressed by those in power, and then went on to counter the alternative Ancient Aliens/Astronaut Theory, and then cited sources of a false-flag alien agenda. Show me where my entire premiss is a rip off or plagiarism of someone else.

Please, let us not derail this thread or my thread unnecessarily.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

That is only going to happen if you are ready to actually see the levitation -- if your mind is prepared to observe it.

Translation: I've made it up, I have not evidence....

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Consciousness has no evidence yet it is the primary process enabling alchemical transformation. So how does it work? By nonwestern sound.

Even the Neandertherals made music instruments using the Perfect Fifth yang alchemical harmonics

The Harmonic Series diverges so it is the "invention of the Devil" -- what evidence is there for rational numbers? haha.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join