It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is How the Ancients Moved, Cut and Engraved Great Blocks with Such Precision. No Aliens, sorry.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Hey frubs are you one of those "Man was too primitive to build their own temples therefore... Aliens!" guys?

What is your position?

How do you think the ancients cut rock and or moved them and why?

When I want to make that thread, I will make it. Until then, can we continue to discuss your theory?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I would like to know your stance. You are in the Aliens did it camp. Read the first paragraph in my opening post. I am with you furby.

If aliens did build the ancient sites then why havent the drones of the ancient alien theoriest tried to explain how the Aliens did it?

Any ideas furbles?
edit on 21-3-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I would like to know your stance. You are in the Aliens did it camp. Read the first paragraph in my opening post. I am with you furby.

If aliens did build the ancient sites then why havent the drones of the ancient alien theoriest tried to explain how the Aliens did it?

Any ideas furbles?
edit on 21-3-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

My ideas aren't the ones being scrutinized here. Are your own theories so flimsy that you need a way to redirect the attention onto someone else's?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Thats what i thought. Thanks for coming out (as everyone leaves the room).

daveearley.hubpages.com...

Tiwanaku developed an architectural style that utilized the use of large, precisely cut stone blocks set in place without the use of mortar, though bronze cramps were often used to join some elements, particularly at Pumapunku. Astonishingly, some stone blocks at Tiwanaku weight over 400 tons! Of course, this use of mortarless masonry is not unique to the Tiwanaku culture, as anyone can attest who has seen the ruins of Inca monuments, buildings and walls, particularly those at Sacsayhuamán.
Another suggestion, is that a cataclysmic event such as a flood, wiped out these ancient peoples along with any records they may have kept. There is some evidence to support this suggestion. Perhaps these ancient people were technologically advanced at some point, and all but a few were wiped out by a major flood. The remnant would have had to start civilization all over again, and of course the ancient records would be lost.
daveearley.hubpages.com...

These may be stretches of the imagination, but places like Puma Punku were constructed somehow, and if it would be very difficult for us today to build a place like Puma Punku, then how did these ancient people accomplish it?

Did they have advanced technology similar to ours, and then die off?

Some legends claim that there have been a total of 4 cataclysmic events that have wiped out the majority of the worlds population thus far.

Is this what happened to these ancient people who built Puma Punku?

To this day, it remains an ancient mystery.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

So, from yet another attempt by you to change the subject of your own thread, I am going to have to conclude that you do not have anything more useful to add about why you think "Ancient Man" had Vibration Levitation and Drilling Technology and call it a day.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

You didnt have to. When records become lost they a.... become umm lost, and the information contained in those records becomes lost. So the knowledge contained in these records are lost and if they were about a lost city then the records of that city and the city itself is lost. Till they are found..... But if these records dont contain how they built that city then their building methods become conjecture and theories. (unless u have a time machine)

I am getting through to you ?

edit on 20-3-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

Since you won't narrow done which "Ancient Man" had the vibration technology, I can only assume that you want to ascribe all ancient monoliths to vibration technology.

Fine. All "Ancient Men" that built monoliths had vibration technology.

But now.. NOW you want to tell me that every single culture that had vibration technology LOST the directions on how to do it? Every piece of their vibration equipment has been misplaced? We are talking about thousands and thousands.. dare I say millions of tools.. that are just.. not in the artifact record of any monolith building people.

Where is it?

This is why Absence of Evidence can be Evidence of Absence.

edit on 20-3-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

I wish I could give you a thousand stars for this post outlinning the lack of common sense of those pushing the BS down EVERYONE'S throat and then getting mad when someone dares disagree with them. I have no idea if people are really retarded or just plain evil.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
They had tube drills - drill bits and the machinery to hold them steady and apply rotational torque.
They had saws that would cut granite with ease and precision.
They had the ability to sculpt the hardest of rocks.
They were accomplished at finishing granite in situ - after a block had been placed in a wall or on the surface of a pyramid.
They had the ability to cut, level and polish granite to a sophisticated degree of flatness.
They had lathes that would turn and polish granite, schist, basalt, etc (in ways we have not duplicated).
They had the means to cut extremely accurate parallel limestone joints with remarkable flatness over large surface areas - 35 sq.ft.or more, and apparently had mastered the technique before beginning the casing of the Great Pyramid at Giza.
They had the knowledge and technology to consistently lift, exactly maneuver and delicately place enormous weights of stone.
They had the means and motivation to quarry and move millions of stone blocks.www.riaanbooysen.com...

They meaning Humans. These are just theories. Have a nice ats experience. Contribute. I never said anything was a fact. Its callrd collective and mutual brainstorming and we have a great luxury to do it here.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Your bold -- is a "follow up" call a month after the last treatment. So there were 4 treatments a week apart -- with the 2nd, 3rd and 4th showing significant improvement.

That's why the leader researcher of the study states

Subjects with chronic pain who received external qigong experienced reduction in pain intensity following each qigong treatment. This is especially impressive given the long duration of pain (>5 years) in the most of the participants," writes lead author Ann Vincent, MD, MBBS, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota.

O.K. so the call at a month later was not a qigong treatment.

You say it's not possible for a human to levitate but real meditation masters definitely can levitate. It is real.

The West doesn't have a history of yoga masters and so it has not be proven by Western science -- that doesn't mean it's not real. Human levitation has not be disproven. haha.

As I stated the secret is non-commutative harmonics -- I have already given the Western research on chaos science showing that rational number harmonics cause nonlinear feedback for significant amplitude increase.

It's very likely this technology is top-secret -- like for the big black equilateral flying triangles -- I saw one up close as it flew over our forest.

edit on 22-3-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtForms

Originally posted by Wolfenz
Telekinesis LOL Some say its a Myth !

Tho.. The Truth is

Both Sides of Government USA & USSR of the Cold War took it Seriously in Project's of the Supernatural
to the Gifted Talents The Branches of a Program that came from One Source was Originally called
MK Ultra then it expanded from the 50s to the 90s
all true all Fact 1ST Exposed in the mid 70s ( 1977? ) in a Court Case!!!!

Yeah nice try but not entirely accurate or even informative. The U.S also seriously tried things like the 'gay bomb'. they tried lots of cooky stuff. Telekinesis doesn't make an appearance in any declassified files related to mk-ultra, bluebird or artichoke (that I've seen), but what does is hypnosis. Perhaps you meant something else?

-TF

Nice Try to DIS Info

I have Said Branch as the First was MK Ultra ! the Original that was Mostly About the Study of the effect's of Drugs Mostly '___' ... in the 50s when the Phenomenon of the effects when '___' was Taken Hear Colors See Sound that type of thing .... They Reached Further and from that Other Branches Formed From Mentality to Physically from the 60s to the early 90s

I wasnt about to be Informative.. do the research yourself if you dont have the time dont bother to reply ..

Just to Let you Know most of the MK Ultra Files Were Destroyed by the DCI

as they Knew the # was going to Hit the Brick Wall because of the planning of the Court Case that did not get around until 1977

MKULTRA was the subject of extensive internal, congressional, and outside investigations in the 1970s. In 1973, the CIA purposefully destroyed most of the MKULTRA files concerning its research and testing on human behavior. In 1977, the agency uncovered additional MKULTRA files in the budget and fiscal records that were not indexed under the name MKULTRA. These documents detailed over 150 subprojects that the CIA funded in this area, but no evidence was uncovered at that time concerning the use of radiation. CIA records are maintained at CIA Headquarters and the CIA record center. Most older records, before 1980, are in paper form with electronic databases of the file-folder titles. The MKULTRA files are held by the CIA General Counsel, although most have been released to the public.

www.gwu.edu...

Is that ( Above ) enough INFO for ya ?

Need More ...

The CIA's Project MKULTRA: Secret Human Experimentation ( April 1980 )

Yeah 149 Sub projects!!

BZ Drug LOL ( Jacobs Ladder )

Telekinesis was a Part of it

The Only Proof you may only get for any Documentation is

By 1985 an Army report declared that “psychokinesis could, with continued research, have a potential military value for future military operations ” and as recently as 1996 the phenomenon of eyeless vision was being investigated.

www.wired.com...

Psychokinesis and Its Possible Implication to Warfare Strategy
oai.dtic.mil...

Accession Number : ADB097979

Title : Psychokinesis and Its Possible Implication to Warfare Strategy

Descriptive Note : Master's thesis

Corporate Author : ARMY COMMAND AND GENERAL STAFF COLL FORT LEAVENWORTH KS

Personal Author(s) : Norton, W. G.

Psychokinesis
en.wikipedia.org...

The Other Word is Telekinesis

Try Psychokinesis in your Search instead you may get Further in your Research ...

Back on Topic
ohh for the Thread

what was the STATE of MIND our Ancient Ancestor's Were

as I Said It May of Been something Viral that Weaken US Mentally and Physically

Ive Still looking for Answers no Matter How Ridiculous they may seem ...

We need to Keep an Open Mind of the Possibility's and have Not Religion
nor Earth Bound Only get in the Way as in they cant do it ( Pointing to a Star that is not Our Own )
Because We cant Do it Attitude...

as I Like Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson ,,, he thinks within that box of if we cant do it they cant .either ..

So is it Earth Bound Civ Type 2,3 or Those came from Heaven to Earth , Time Travel

but one thing I have Shown on threads about the Site Puma Punku Similarity of Design around the Ancient World of Different Location's

edit on 22-3-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I honestly find this explanation has far more credibility than that of the ancient alien theory.
But then again, who's to say they didn't receive this information from other intelligence sources unknown to us..
Perhaps why we 'forgot', because it was only to humans by their influence...hmmmm

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

So, from yet another attempt by you to change the subject of your own thread, I am going to have to conclude that you do not have anything more useful to add about why you think "Ancient Man" had Vibration Levitation and Drilling Technology and call it a day.

lol good riddance. You're a stooge mate. go crawl back under the rock you came from. You're whole approach is "they can imagine it, but I can't so they're wrong." congratulations on limiting your world to the concrete jungles...

-TF

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

You didnt have to. When records become lost they a.... become umm lost, and the information contained in those records becomes lost. So the knowledge contained in these records are lost and if they were about a lost city then the records of that city and the city itself is lost. Till they are found..... But if these records dont contain how they built that city then their building methods become conjecture and theories. (unless u have a time machine)

I am getting through to you ?

Since you won't narrow done which "Ancient Man" had the vibration technology, I can only assume that you want to ascribe all ancient monoliths to vibration technology.

Fine. All "Ancient Men" that built monoliths had vibration technology.

But now.. NOW you want to tell me that every single culture that had vibration technology LOST the directions on how to do it? Every piece of their vibration equipment has been misplaced? We are talking about thousands and thousands.. dare I say millions of tools.. that are just.. not in the artifact record of any monolith building people.

Where is it?

This is why Absence of Evidence can be Evidence of Absence.

edit on 20-3-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

I wish I could give you a thousand stars for this post outlinning the lack of common sense of those pushing the BS down EVERYONE'S throat and then getting mad when someone dares disagree with them. I have no idea if people are really retarded or just plain evil.

said the arrogant a-hole with no real contributions to make...

-TF

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Perhaps you meant something else?
-TF

Originally posted by Wolfenz
Nice Try to DIS Info
this should be fun
so I ask a question and thats a disinfo attempt... FFS...

I have Said Branch as the First was MK Ultra ! the Original that was Mostly About the Study of the effect's of Drugs Mostly '___' ... in the 50s when the Phenomenon of the effects when '___' was Taken Hear Colors See Sound that type of thing .... They Reached Further and from that Other Branches Formed From Mentality to Physically from the 60s to the early 90s
sure that's the public perception but what I'm saying are the documents don't always back up their own bizarre claims. Which incedentily was in their benefit to have other countries believe they could do the things they claimed because of the whole 'cold war' bs.

I wasnt about to be Informative.. do the research yourself if you dont have the time dont bother to reply ..
no asshat, the onus of explination is on you, see I've withheld the simple fact that I've read well over 900 declassified files on bluebird, artichoke AND mk-ultra, and for that matter paperclip and project rainbow too. I've also seen recording of live testimony from victims.

Just to Let you Know most of the MK Ultra Files Were Destroyed by the DCI
as they Knew the # was going to Hit the Brick Wall because of the planning of the Court Case that did not get around until 1977
you are letting me know # all about about # all mate you can't even remember the specifics to tell me.

Is that ( Above ) enough INFO for ya ?
what u posted has nothing to do with telekinesis whatsoever. you fail.

Need More ...
The CIA's Project MKULTRA: Secret Human Experimentation ( April 1980 )
Yeah 149 Sub projects!!
BZ Drug LOL ( Jacobs Ladder )
Telekinesis was a Part of it
where does it say that? certainly not in the video description you pulled the bz drug bit from, I'm not watching that whole video just based on you saying

telekinesis was a part of it
and besides, whether it was or wasn't, I'm saying that while there is conclusive proof for the torture murder and human experimentation in almost every other regard, telekinesis is NOT present in the document that PROVE things.

You're speculating out your arse. if you really cared about being accurate you'd have the information for me, but you really only care about being right... right?

also the men who stare at goats is a comedy film for a reason.....you'd be far better off reading these...

1977 Senate Hearing on MKULTRA.pdf
Biography - Doctor Josef Mengele.mht
Brave New World Revisited - Aldous Huxley.htm
Brice Taylor - Thanks For The Memories
CIA Mind Control - Project Monarch History.txt
Charles Stone - Beyond Mind Control
DID - What is Disassociative Identity Disorder.htm
Donald Kalsched - The Inner World of Trauma.html
Excerpts From Operation Mind Control - WH Bowart.htm
Fundamentals of Trauma Based Mind Control.mht
Government Mind Control Techniques - Forum Archive.htm
History Of Mind Control - Walter Bowart Interview.htm
IG Farben, Floridation - Mind Control for the Masses.pdf
In Your Head - Experiments into Remote Mind Control Technology.pdf
Interview with Alex Christopher By Dave Allan - Pandoras Box 1 and 2.htm
Jacobson - Mind Control in the United States (subliminal programming).pdf
Jim Keith - Mind Control, World Control - The Encyclopedia of Mind Control.pdf
Johnny Gosch's Kidnapping Back in the News - conspiracywannabes.org.mht
Jonestown Massacre - CIA Mind Control Run Amok.pdf
Journey Into Madness - Mind Control and Medical Abuse.htm
Links about Mind Control and Electromagnetic Weapons.mht
Mightnight Tours of the White House - Washington Times 1989.pdf
Mind Control - Covert Operations of the NSA.pdf
Mind Control Articles - Totse.com.mht
Mind Control Forums - Complete Book List.mht
Mind Control Forums - Web Archives 1993-2004.pdf
Mind Control Operations at Stanford Research Institute.htm
Mind Control REFERENCE Archives - Radio Free Michigan.doc
Mind Control Slavery and the New World Order - Uri Dowbenko.mht

I could go on, and include the 1000's of FOA documents and 30 or so documentaries I know of but I've hit my character limit. there's an excellent thread in rats where a researcher went through the same docs I've seen - no telekinesis. look it up. btw I don't lack belief in telekinesis, I lack belief in your arguments.

Peace..
-TF
edit on 22-3-2012 by ThoughtForms because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong

reply to post by fulllotusqigong

Did you really try to evidence your belief that the Chinese understood sound levitation by telling me that their music rocks?

I know a Chinese man who levitated nine feet while in full lotus. qigongmaster.com... has more details.

Are you referring to the Tibetan levitation of rocks with sound? Chinese paranormal energy is now confirmed by the Mayo Clinic medical researchers doing "randomized controlled" research:

Judging by your username, I take it that you understand that qigong involves exercise?
Are you aware that exercise itself has been shown to relieve pain?

Also, the Egyptians didn't have "fractions." They had "parts."

Harte

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I can't help but comment on how well you introduced your claim in this post, well done Shadow Herder.

I completely agree with the fact of humans being responsible for said Megalifts, I do not believe aliens would have come into contact with us just to help. To me, alien interaction seems to be the most "out there" , to many complications can be thought up as to what aliens would do if they actually came into contact with us. being so advanced, they probably would have made us slaves haha

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I don't care for the smugness of the title. None of us knows, period. Regardless of that fact it is not in my opinion particularly important whether or not aliens were involved. The important part is that the builders of these ancient monolithic curiosities were advanced in ways we have no no knowledge of. Establishment history chooses to largely ignore these or settle with illogical and implausible pat theories on how some of these structures came to exist. I believe there can be little doubt that history "as we know it" has to be considerably re-examined simply by the existence of these ruins. I believe that history and the advancement of the human race has clearly been corrupted and our evolution as a species has not been linear.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
Human levitation has not be disproven.

You don't seem to have an understanding of what that abstract said, so I am not going to bother continuing to combat your diatribe. I will comment on the above quote, however.

It is not the responsibly of science to disprove an unsubstantiated claim. It is the responsibility of the claim maker to create a model by which a repeatable experiment can show the desired result. In other words..

Your claim of human levitation has to be proven.

Human levitation is disproven by an evidence of absence as to its existence.

Please create another thread to continue discussing this, as I would love to correct your miscomprehension's about science.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

lol good riddance. You're a stooge mate. go crawl back under the rock you came from. You're whole approach is "they can imagine it, but I can't so they're wrong." congratulations on limiting your world to the concrete jungles...

-TF

No, my approach is the Sagan standard. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. The OP made a claim that he cannot back up with any form of empirical evidence. That is all. I would gleefully climb on board with this theory if he could show me the evidence beyond supposition and conjecture. He cannot.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Ah the fringe fear of the great question; its all great theory until someone asks for evidence

Start fringe mode

WHY do they always ask for evidence! Can't they just believe!!!

End fringe mode

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
*Removed after reviewing the ToS.
edit on 22-3-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join