It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is How the Ancients Moved, Cut and Engraved Great Blocks with Such Precision. No Aliens, sorry.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

Nope, now you are just getting desparate and starting to just repeat yourself over and over

Again to PROVE that there is a magical power that moves rocks by levitation you have to show it can be done. Stating you can do it over and over again only makes you look silly

However you and I both know, as do all the sane people reading this thread, that you will never produce said proof but will instead just keep pouring out meaningless phrases and off topic tangents so you don't have to deal with this insult to your world view....enjoy

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
GREAT EXPLANATION BUT HOW DID THEY MOVE THE MASSIVE ROCKS THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY AND HOW DID THEY LIFT THE MASSIVE ROCKS UP A COUPLE HUNDRED FEET IN THE AIR??

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Yeah people sitting online insisting their personal fantasies be fulfilled will unfortunately be left unsatistifed. haha.

That's not "proof" -- even a scientist would agree.

As I have stated if anyone here is actually interested in real levitation by nonwestern harmonics then simply peruse springforestqigong.com... for more information as that qigong master levitated up nine feet in the air while in full lotus. haha.

It's now your responsiblity to actually learn on your own. Willful ignorance just proves that a person is not actually insisted in the topic being discussed.

So when I posted that qigong was real -- what happened? Furb blatantly skewered and misrepresented the scientific abstract. When I pointed this out -- the response: You're wrong but I have no reason for you being wrong. When I repeatedly clarified that the scientific abstract was correct -- Furb responded by saying it was now "off topic" and a moderator had been contacted. haha.

That's all the proof we need on this thread that the so-called skeptics really have no real interest in finding out the truth but instead want to hide in a virtual reality on this thread.

edit on 24-3-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpzaino
GREAT EXPLANATION BUT HOW DID THEY MOVE THE MASSIVE ROCKS THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY AND HOW DID THEY LIFT THE MASSIVE ROCKS UP A COUPLE HUNDRED FEET IN THE AIR??

THEY USED THE ANCIENT POWER OF THE CAPS-LOCK!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong

That's all the proof we need on this thread that the so-called skeptics really have no real interest in finding out the truth but instead want to hide in a virtual reality on this thread.

Nope, if you had, and the world had, actual evidence of levitation you would have provided it. You cannot

It must be nice to live in a world unburdened by reality

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

NO THEY WERE EVER SO CLEVER AND USED THEIR MUSCLES AND BRAINS!

Howdy Father long time no read

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

So no evidence of it means it doesn't exist. haha.

There's different kinds of evidence -- circumstantial evidence. Self-evident. The question is evidence for whom?

As I've stated a person who levitates has to be in a trance that is based on the pineal gland -- called "mindfulness" in Buddhism.

quantum physics states that reality does not exist until it's measured -- instead it is in a state of the "infinite potential." This is the same as nonwestern consciousness -- so levitation is a macroquantum state before the "collapse of the wave function."

So there is no "one" there to measure levitation.

Sort of like the sound of one hand clapping or a tree falling in a forest with no one there to hear it.

This works through the Harmonic Series as rational natural resonance -- so it is self-evident by definition.

There's no need for a proof.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Yes Unicorn might exist somewhere but to prove that they exist such evidence would have to be provided

...and therefore no reason at all to believe you can levitate rocks, lol

NEXT

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
In ancient egypt there is evidence of straight saws, circular saws, tubular drills, and lathes being used in the construction. This should also be considered in the case of South America's great ancient sites.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The are mysterious facts

All the time the melted look is present and obvious.
The reflection is strong.
A layer is present at the surface where the vitrifcation is visible, sometimes the layer is interrupted because of some damage that occurred, and there this layer is clearly visible as a small ´film´ over the stone, this is independently of he type of rock.
The surface is completely smooth for the touch in all cases, although the surface can be irregular (so it would have been extremely difficult to polish this irregular surface).
The scale and the repetition and the form of the phenomena is such that the factor time and the difficulty to reach the precision doing it with carving and polishing, must be considered as ''not very probable'' and ''absolutely not common sense''. Useless for the Incas to do these kind of things and to spend so much time.
Others have shown that many of these stones are magnetic, so something special happened with these rocks.
The color on the treated rocks many times is different compared with the same but not treated rock nearby.
On the perfect fitting stone walls we see very small pieces of stone of lower blocks, entering to occupy the small space between the upper laying blocks, as if the weight of the upper laying blocks pressed the once soft stone below to go there, these very thin pieces of rock would have been broken if polishing and smashing with other stones or using metal tools would have been the method of construction. This can be observed in the walls of Koricancha for example.
Repeated observation of all the phenomena mentioned above in all so called Inca vestiges, which includes different types of stone, and both construction styles: the walls with perfect fitting stones and the rocks 'in situ'.

www.world-mysteries.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Again...we have the ancient structures, where are all the tools???

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Boomer1941

Where are the tools of Nature? Simple rules are fundamentally irreducible -- we can only watch them develop through iterations.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

If you are going to copy, verbatim, material from other websites please mark it as ex-text

Now you just need to figure out how the Incan and their predecessors developed high tech parabolic mirrors, how they used them, and why the Incan didn't appear to know anything about them when they met the Spanish - and why no sign of this technology has ever been found.
edit on 25/3/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

There's different kinds of evidence -- circumstantial evidence. Self-evident. The question is evidence for whom?

As I've stated a person who levitates has to be in a trance that is based on the pineal gland -- called "mindfulness" in Buddhism.

quantum physics states that reality does not exist until it's measured -- instead it is in a state of the "infinite potential." This is the same as nonwestern consciousness -- so levitation is a macroquantum state before the "collapse of the wave function."

So there is no "one" there to measure levitation.

Sort of like the sound of one hand clapping or a tree falling in a forest with no one there to hear it.

This works through the Harmonic Series as rational natural resonance -- so it is self-evident by definition.

Do you even realize what you just said? You said there's no proof because the act of observing it makes it impossible. Well i can levitate i dont have to go into a trance So i guess I dont need Mindfulness just dont ask me to prove it because i cant if someone is watching.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

I'm confident they put it together the way most scientists believe they did. Human beings don't general hide knowledge, or encode it, so that future generations wouldn't understand. They make things fairly obvious.

Grab a tech document for any building, and try to figure it exactly what it means. I'm sure it would look like a thousand UFO's building a block with high powered laser's that only fire on 90 degree angles.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941
Again...we have the ancient structures, where are all the tools???

Where do you expect them to be?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

NO THEY WERE EVER SO CLEVER AND USED THEIR MUSCLES AND BRAINS!

Yeah, that....and the CAPS-LOCK.

Howdy Father long time no read

Hey Hanslune. Still lurk a bit and interject occasionally...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Western science is not reality. People have lived without Western science for tens of thousands of years. Alchemical training started with the trance music of the Bushmen, the original humans, for 90% of human history.

Western science is clueless about trance music alchemy that enables levitation from nonwestern sound harmonics.

haha. Of course if you want to live in a bubble -- willful ignorance just takes a choice. I recommend putting your hands over your eyes and repeating "nonwestern cultures do not exist." haha.

You keep going on about levitation so lets see some then its very convenient when people claim they can do something BUT are not allowed to show you

I have trained with various people over the years from many different martial arts and styles of martial arts and YOU will know there are tricks to certain demonstrations that are done, I have seen some real clever things done over the years all down to skill and training but I have also seen many claims shot down in flames

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join