It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is How the Ancients Moved, Cut and Engraved Great Blocks with Such Precision. No Aliens, sorry.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
This is the closest thing to primitive drilling I could find.
However, this is NOT using any type of "sonic" method.

I could see this being used to drill the holes so long as they use a hard enough material to bore into granite.
Another thing to consider is the "bit" would need to be that of a "drill bit" we use today in matter of size and shape.

On "Ancient Aliens," Christopher Dunn himself was shown drilling a hole in a granite slab with nothing but a copper tube and some sand.

Well, that and a crosspiece at the top to facilitate turning the tube.

Harte

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

How can the great pyramids have been lost? Europe had no idea they even existed until Napoleon saw them.

No, they were known long before that! The Arabs of course knew of them and past that on to Spain when the conquered it.

The Greeks (obviously) knew them as well. After all, they owned them for several hundred years

They're Europeans, last I checked.

Hard to imagine the thought processes (assuming there were any) that would lead to someone saying such an ignorant thing as the pyramids being unknown to Europeans prior to Napoleon. Quite disheartening, actually.

Harte

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte
Originally posted by Hanslune

How can the great pyramids have been lost? Europe had no idea they even existed until Napoleon saw them.

Hard to imagine the thought processes (assuming there were any) that would lead to someone saying such an ignorant thing as the pyramids being unknown to Europeans prior to Napoleon. Quite disheartening, actually.

Harte

In his defense I think what he meant was that it was Napoleon (and the British once they forced him out) and his suite of scientist who popularize them and ancient Egypt again, started up the translation of the language, beginning the foundation of Egyptology ..... and all that
edit on 21/3/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Where are all of the horns then? I just don't think that this is how it was done. How could anyone slice some of the hardest rock on the planet like butter that long ago? And how would they even know about soundwaves? How could they break all sides with such precision? I think that archeologists of long ago found some of the tools that were obviously alien technology and they kept it from the rest of us. I've read just about all of the theories on how this was done but none have convinced me. I still don't think that we have solved how they even built the pyramids, I mean, wasn't that before the iron age? There are so many structures on earth that we have amnesia about. Some of the ancient text tells extraordinary stories and so far I have no reason to doubt them because no modern day explanation explains any of it. Just my 2

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Frankly, I think the idea of levitating huge stones by blowing on pipes is far sillier than some kind of space-faring stone masons, and that's pretty silly.

At least the idea of some alien dudes travelling the galaxy, helping early civilisations cut up and lift rocks (for reasons best known to them) is possible, albeit deeply unlikely and without supporting evidence.

However the idea of floating stones around by tooting a horn, or cutting rocks with a tuning fork, is physically impossible.

I think these sort of "alien tech" or "forgetten tech" explanations become more prevalent as we become a more technologically reliant civilisation. We increasingly can't quite grasp how people (just as smart as us) could achieve such feats without the wonders of technology available to us. I think the fact these people weren't European plays a big part of it as well - there is an inherent racism in some of this thinking.

It's hard for us to understand how clever people, through hard work, amazing skills, ingenuity and lots of trial and error could do this. But they did. I suspect not so long ago, when most people would have much more regular contact with master craftsmen, such as stonemasons, they would have found the idea that people could build amazing structures with minimal tools, a lot less hard to believe.
edit on 21/3/12 by FatherLukeDuke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

These directions work very well thank you!!! Gotta get back to work now!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtForms
you're talking about musical instruments and tuning forks, both of which have been found…

No. I am talking about the sonic drills and levitation devices that shaped and moved stones. Not one has been found. This is an easy enough statement to falsify by showing me one.

while tuning forks may not go so far back in history to explain some sites,

If tuning forks haven't been found at a particular site, you cannot ascribe them to areas until evidence of their presence is found.

they can instead be linked to the 'impossible' chapels of their era... in particular the ones that sprang up wherever the Templar went….

The Templar went to the Middle East and learned advanced mathematics. The Persians were doing some wonderful things with numbers that Europeans hadn't even contemplated. But this still doesn't prove "Ancient Man" had vibration levitation technology.

Nassim makes a connection between the description given in the old testament of the ark of the covenant, the Hebrew meaning of those words and the visual appearance to that of an electrical capacitor.

Would love to know what Nassim is reading, because I speak and read Hebrew (Having been raised Orthodox) fluently and see nothing to his claims. Funny how Nassim is linked to bad artifacts, bad science, and now bad translations…But this still doesn't prove "Ancient Man" had vibration levitation technology.

This is also suggested by the clothing attire that was described as requirements for getting anywhere near the ark. much like the dangers of getting too close to live electricity.

Or much like the dangers of letting the curious get too close to an old box. If they find out it is just an old box, you might lose your grip on them. But this still doesn't prove "Ancient Man" had vibration levitation technology.

What the OP puts forward is completely plausible.

Possibility is not the same as plausibility. Is it possible that "Ancient Man" had vibration levitation technology and that every piece of that technology was lost to time? Yes. Is it plausible? Absolutely not, as the Evidence of Absence is far too strong.

The Egyptian batteries (also) are evidence of electromagnetic knowledge,

I am not familiar with any ancient batteries being found in Egypt. Are you talking about the Baghdad Battery?

the Chinese spitting water bowl is proof of knowledge of sound based levitation.

No. The Chinese Dancing water bowl is proof of a dancing water bowl. They believed that Chi was responsible, not sound vibration. I would very much like to see language of the time in support of your supposition that the Chinese understood the nature of sound. It would be a groundbreaking piece of history.

Its all plausible and makes more sense that the 'aliens' are humans from other part of the world then races from other planets... the egyptian's also had mono-atomic gold powder in some 'work' type area's suggesting advanced alchemical knowledge.

1. It isn't plausible for all of the reasons I have already gone over.
2. Aliens didn't visit Earth to help people pile rocks.
3. Monoatomic Gold Powder? Is this the type of 'evidence' you are going to use to back up claims of 'advanced alchemical knowledge'?

Nothing in your post furthers the evidence for Vibration Technology being used to Drill or Levitate Monoliths by Ancient Man.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Would love to know what Nassim is reading,

I think what he's smoking may be more pertinent.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by randomtangentsrme
[more
specific sources or links to what?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
What the Ancients Knew II Shorts: First use of steel beams
The Indians used steel beams in early construction projects. See what animal helped them do the heavy lifting.science.discovery.com...

Some weighed over 10000lbs. How did they do it? See the video in the link.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Here is one basic way to cut granite. No alien tech here folks.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Not sure what this video is trying to prove.

Are you saying "Anceint Man" had mechanical pressure cutters?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Another link that doesn't have anything to do with vibration technology.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

On the Chinese sound as chi energy -- yang is 2:3 the Perfect Fifth and yin is 3:4, the Perfect Fourth. The secret is that it is non-commutative whereas in Western music the ratios have to be 4:3 and 3:2 to use "divide and average" means commutative equations. So there's no subharmonic and ultraharmonic nonlinear resonance in Western music. Again the secret is the sound goes into ultrasound with ELF waves as subharmonics and so there's a nonlinear resonance -- this is the secret to Taoist Yoga alchemy -- read the book by Charles Luk for details -- to create electromagnetic energy from the sound ratios of yin and yang.

So the secret is that the ultrasound resonates piezoelectric quartz rock -- and also human collagen and bones.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

Did you really try to evidence your belief that the Chinese understood sound levitation by telling me that their music rocks?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Its part of the history of many peoples on this earth........the tales of sky people who come and give law,matth,knowledge to the beginners of the particular civilisation......
The Bahagavad Gita,and other ancient texts, as well as spoken history from the aborigones of australia, and the natives of the western american plains.....as well as elsewhere too......
This is not supposition
Further more, there is plenty of evidence of a world wide civilisation that existed before we came along.....
The prolific amount of pyramids as well as other clues show that there was communication between continents as well as a high degree of civilisation......
Technology on the other hand, things made of metal and other compounds tend to decay far more rapidly than say the stone it just cut maybe......
In a city of india stands an iron pillar that has stood there for so long that ordinary iron of that long ago time qwould be mere rust by now....this iron pillar is untouched by weathering or rust......
Things called deep time artifacts have turned up to indicate there seem to have been some technology back as far as the pete bogs which formed the coal these objects were found inside......
Fifty million years to make the coal.....
What if all of time happens like the big bang?In an instant?
Maybe people from the Future, went there and helped the natives with levtation devices and other future tech.....
There is a picture of a partial cut in stone ive seen at pums punku or other....it is very indicative of some kind of blade was used in the unfinished cut to my eye.....
What kind of blade cuts granite soo finely that it fits so well?
Nothing we can make yet......
But then again.....we cant make venetian beads like they used to either...the people who could all died.....
we can only imitate them...not duplicate them.....
Your theory may have merit, but lacks convincing evidence as yet.........methinx
edit on 21-3-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Did you really try to evidence your belief that the Chinese understood sound levitation by telling me that their music rocks?

I know a Chinese man who levitated nine feet while in full lotus. qigongmaster.com... has more details.

Are you referring to the Tibetan levitation of rocks with sound? Chinese paranormal energy is now confirmed by the Mayo Clinic medical researchers doing "randomized controlled" research:

www.springforestqigong.com...

"Subjects with chronic pain who received external qigong experienced reduction in pain intensity following each qigong treatment. This is especially impressive given the long duration of pain (>5 years) in the most of the participants," writes lead author Ann Vincent, MD, MBBS, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota.

So we know a 150 pound person can be levitated through meditation.

Sure it's not 150 tons -- but I definitely think that ultrasound and sonofusion alchemy definitely existed in Egypt -- so it probably was used on some level in building the pyramids -- whether if it was just cutting the stone or moving them or just used in the pyramids for astral travel -- or maybe all three on different levels.

I think that using normal techniques are not mutually exclusive with shamanic sound techniques.

The fraction 2/3 was sacred in Egypt and 2/3 is "yang" in Taoism and the secret to paranormal energy.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Wow...

OUR WORLD ARE COMPLETE DUMB DONKEYS!!!!!!!

Can't we use this crap now???
Nope... we use slaves.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

You webpage tells a different story than the study's abstract.

www.worldscinet.com...

These groups had no significant differences at baseline except for prior awareness of qigong (EQT 31% vs. EAT 63%; p = 0.025). Compared to the EAT group, EQT participants had a significant decrease in pain intensity in the 2nd (p = 0.003), 3rd (p < 0.001), and 4th weeks of treatment (p = 0.003). At week 8, these differences in overall decreased pain intensity persisted but were not statistically significant.

Bolding mine.

I still don't know what you are getting at, and I don't really want to open up a can of worms with you about someone claiming to be able to levitate, because it is not possible. Want to prove me wrong? Show me a repeatable scientific experiment that proves humans can levitate.

edit on 21-3-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hey frubs are you one of those "Man was too primitive to build their own temples therefore... Aliens!" guys?

What is your position?

How do you think the ancients cut rock and or moved them and why?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join