It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Show us a photo taken with an optical telescope of spacecraft headed for earth that can be proven not be terrestrial in origin and the photo can be proven to not be a Photoshop composite and we'll take THAT as being evidence.
Oh and also an actual arrival date would be nice just in case I want to get laid for one last time

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagewerx
Show us a photo taken with an optical telescope of spacecraft headed for earth that can be proven not be terrestrial in origin and the photo can be proven to not be a Photoshop composite and we'll take THAT as being evidence.
Oh and also an actual arrival date would be nice just in case I want to get laid for one last time

Points well taken.

Knowledge is the key, for it helps us see through deception and fuels our evolution. Because of knowledge, the alien agenda will be exposed. Because of knowledge, we will evolve new insights and metaphysical abilities that can prepare us to better counter an overt alien takeover. Divine forces are at work to help us learn – if we actively seek knowledge, the way will be shown. If we actively apply knowledge, the path will be cleared. And if we actively share knowledge, the path will be followed by others.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by reddwhite
Mods, why was my post removed for "abusive language" when I saw alot worse than my post, on this thread? What exactly was so abusive? All I did was call a coouple of peeps shills, hell I dont even think I used any profanity, or personally attacked a single person, unlike many of the other respondants.

Referring to critics of the threads as shills and douche-bags is a personal attack, whether directed at a specific person or the critics in general. It shows the weakness of your argument that you and NeoVain depended on name-calling and discussing the critics personally instead of relying on facts and evidence.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It must be lunacy to be a moderator on this board. Demanding civility and decorum in a world where that hardly even exists and the educational level plummets yearly.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I refuse to read 38 pages to see if anyone made this point so forgive me if it's a repeat, but... There is no giant triangle on the sun. See the top left where there's an "appendage" in the latter shots? See that one green shot where there's clearly nothing at all? Do you not see that there is blue color scattered everywhere beneath the light, like land beneath clouds, that may or may not look like a shape depending on the position of the covering?

Threads like these may be great for putting the gears of imagination in motion--a worthwhile cause on its own. But let's not get out of control with the whole alien invasion thing.

In fact, if you can look at the equivalent of cloud cover and see a shape and deduce that the shape is real and it's an alien spacecraft and they are here to invade us, perhaps another worthwhile cause is to self examine. Why does your brain automatically go that way? Why does it tell that story? What about you wants this or fears this alien invasion so badly that you will invent it?

And why is this type of thing happening more and more frequently these days?

Perhaps we hold an unconscious guilt over the way we've treated Earth and suspect that we don't deserve to be here anymore.

Or maybe this is a waking version of finding a solution to deep problems/fears in dreams. Maybe since 9/11 we Americans have been unconsciously playing the invasion scenario in our heads to work it out because we never really dealt with its implications. We were instructed to go back to shopping or the terrorists win.

It could also be that, as we are a part of nature, we have intuited in recent years (and really seen with our own eyes these last couple) that there is a great change happening. We don't know what that means, what the timeline for it is--we just have felt it and now see it in the environment and in political uprisings/overthrows of dictatorships--all of that going on at once might be natural. However, because we've cut ourselves off from nature, we interpret this clockwork as something else. A hidden hand. A god, a cabal, a race of aliens--some intelligence must be behind this. But no, it's just nature and we're schizophrenics who talk about nature and/or invent archetypes to talk to it, because we are no longer immersed in it; we don't identify as it.

I don't know if any of those are true but they make more sense to me than nothing. And nothing is what's in those videos.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

The earth is not passing between the sun and the satelite.

The satelite that took the picture is in a geostationary orbit arround the earth, facing the sun, therefore it can not be seen on the video. The thing you see there COULD be venus but i think its rather just a sunspot. I dont think its the moon, because its that small. If it was the moon it would have looked far bigger because it would be closer to the camera.

The actual video is much longer and shows the "sphere" collapsing.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
For those still not able to see the triangle, i made This post in another thread to bring some clarity to this matter. Remember to read what is under the pic and follow the instructions.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
For those still not able to see the triangle, i made This post in another thread to bring some clarity to this matter. Remember to read what is under the pic and follow the instructions.

If you have to follow instructions in order to see this remarkable phenomenon, perhaps that should tell you something.

Think about it

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
With all this evidence I cant wait for the invasion! I hope I have the day off from work. This is almost as exciting as the Rapture last year.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

For those who do not see the triangle, rest assured your mind is intact and you do not need someone else to make up your mind for you. Think for yourself.

You don't see it...then you don't see it. Simple as that.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

Exactly.

Someone tells you to see a triangle...youll look for it and all of a sudden "see" it too!

There's nothing there people, but if you would like to believe menacing aliens are coming out of a star portal to attack earth next month...be my guest

I will be comfy right here in reality

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Filaments and prominance ride the magnetic way lines of the Suns magnetic field. They (usually) have a begining and an end. The cresant/sphere is fed from one place,seeming to collect the energy, not feeding it back to the surface like one would assume. Not riding the magnetic way lines, but in fact the sphere/creasant shape becomes the negative or positive pole for the way line. I've looked,(while the images were avaliable) and did not see the end of the filament that returns to the surface. Wich acording to the NASA rep, should be there. I find this interesting to say the least. Being that the Sun has a lot more mass than the Sphere/creasant. The only thing in nature that would act like that is a Black hole. This of course is just postulation on my part.
This, and the fact the images are no longer avaliable at the NASA site has got to raise some flags. So to speak. Below please find the link to the NASA Soho observatory. Enter the date on the right to que the movie, than select the imager on the left. See for you're self, the dates in question are not avaliable. 2012-03-11 / 2012-03-12 < in the sites format
sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...
Just some of my thoughts. p.s. If ya keep shooting the messenger, you might not get an important one.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

LOL....your own outline doesn't even fit the shape of the "triangle" you are trying to prove to be a portal for spaceships. You just drew a giant triangle on a picture of the sun....

Is this really what you consider evidence and actually asking us to look at and use as a means to deny ignorance? Try bringing this photo to anyone in the scientific community and time how quickly it is before you are asked to leave.

Let me demonstrate....LOOK - A GIANT RECTANGLE/DIAMOND/CIRCLE SPACE PORTAL IN THE SUN!

edit on 3/16/12 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

How did you forget the hexagon?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

No dude there's triangles. Are you blind?!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth

How did you forget the hexagon?

Whoops....don't know how I forgot about that one...you know the different shaped portals are for each race of alien craft right? They are very racist and don't allow the other races to go through their portal shape.....

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Thank you.

If I need an instruction set to see a "clearly defined" triangle, then either I am a complete dunce or - perhaps, possibly, just maybe, one chance in a 1,000 - there is no triangle.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
To clarify, here it is in green.

And here in blue, without the red outline. (scroll picture abit to the right, and it will appear)

But don´t just look at this pic, look at other pics from the days before and behind, and you will see the full picture when different coronal holes open up.

Look at this site,
sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...
type in dates as this 20120312-20120314
choose E284 as an example and click search. Allow it to load. you will see it better. Now look at other wavelengts and you will even get a sense for how deep it is, not hitting the photospere or magnetosphere, but residing just above them. Apparently some people are color blind so may need to convert pics to grayscale, but the blue one above works.
edit on 16-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
If you show it to me in red, maybe then I'll believe.

No wait. I mean yellow. Do yellow.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by camus154
If you show it to me in red, maybe then I'll believe.

No wait. I mean yellow. Do yellow.

Cyan is the only color that convince me at this point.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join