It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
reply to post by Soulece

What do you mean? It´s a lower black spot and an upper black spot seperated by a bright spot that is half the size of that supposed triangle.

There is no triangle whatsoever. The bright spot is not obscuring any part of any triangle, it is just warmer as the dark spots.

How can people not get this. It´s like a spell has been cast ot something.

`´The cult of the triangle`´

Since we´re talking geometry,

edit on 16-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

How are to know that the sun doesnt have an atmosphere? You're told its a giant fireball. Great, thats whats going to be TAUGHT. But a little odd thing about gravity, and fire. Heat rises. With the emense temperatures of the sun, would it not make sense that something would rise and stay on top of it? Being as its fire and what we scientifically know about fire. There's atmospheres in every planet, but that is just my theory.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

Go google "atmosphere".

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulece

reply to post by Soulece

What do you mean? It´s a lower black spot and an upper black spot seperated by a bright spot that is half the size of that supposed triangle.

There is no triangle whatsoever. The bright spot is not obscuring any part of any triangle, it is just warmer as the dark spots.

How can people not get this. It´s like a spell has been cast ot something.

`´The cult of the triangle`´

Since we´re talking geometry,

How are to know that the sun doesnt have an atmosphere? You're told its a giant fireball. Great, thats whats going to be TAUGHT. But a little odd thing about gravity, and fire. Heat rises. With the emense temperatures of the sun, would it not make sense that something would rise and stay on top of it? Being as its fire and what we scientifically know about fire. There's atmospheres in every planet, but that is just my theory.

Also, if I recall correctly the triangle is the most symbolic thing I know. Basically its a symbol for lots of things. Reason as to why the pyramids are a triangle. The back of a dollar bill has a triangle and an EYE looking through it. The pyramid is the gateway. Badabing badaboom

The pyramids? Portal/Gateway/Stargate/Tower of Babel/etc. Whatever you want to call it. If you do not trust what I tell you, then I humbly ask you, what is a triangle representing?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by Soulece

Go google "atmosphere".

Dont need to

Maybe a poor choice of words using atmosphere. Basically there is something hovering the shadow which could be cloud like.

To clear up: I do not believe 100% that an alien invasion is coming from this. I do believe this is an anomaly. Nobody is questioning it. They assume the simple "its just this, everything is peachy keen!" cop out argument. Nobody is thinking of reality and whats going on right now. How many signs there are. I do, in fact believe this black spot to be correlated with something... possibly sinister but not 100% for sure.
edit on 16-3-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

Look at the original picture and look at the area and picture an isosceles triangle. Tell me that is not an uncanny resemblance. All the randomness that was chosen for the spot, the amount of space it takes up makes an almost seamless straight line up, and on the other side as well plus the bottom to connect.

Are coincidences real or was everything meant to happen?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

Why would you make up your own theory when there is a scientific consensus about this with heaps and heaps of evidence. Only to make this triangle possible?

You don´t even know what you are looking at. Here I go again for what must be the 400th time by now.

When you look at the sun you see the corona wich is a sort of atmosphere and the sun is not a planet i don´t even know why Im still talking here,

A corona is a type of plasma "atmosphere" of the Sun or other celestial body, extending millions of kilometers into space,

The black spots you see that are part of the supposed triangle are coronal holes,

Coronal holes are areas where the Sun's corona is darker, colder, and has lower-density plasma than average

If you still don´t get this now then it is totally hopeless for you.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Soulece

Why would you make up your own theory when there is a scientific consensus about this with heaps and heaps of evidence. Only to make this triangle possible?

You don´t even know what you are looking at. Here I go again for what must be the 400th time by now.

When you look at the sun you see the corona wich is a sort of atmosphere and the sun is not a planet i don´t even know why Im still talking here,

A corona is a type of plasma "atmosphere" of the Sun or other celestial body, extending millions of kilometers into space,

The black spots you see that are part of the supposed triangle are coronal holes,

Coronal holes are areas where the Sun's corona is darker, colder, and has lower-density plasma than average

If you still don´t get this now then it is totally hopeless for you.

Well, here we go.

I will follow what you're trying to get me to see with the black spots being just temperature changes. And thats all. Tell me, why in the past few decades has sun activity gained so much attention from people, especially the people who frequent here? There is something screwy going on. Now, how come it just so happens the sun is giving off a geometric shape? With almost straight lines from side A and equally as long as side B, the other side. Then at the bottom there is another almost perfect straight line to connect the two other lines. What is your opinion?

Coincidences are real. Coincidences are fake. Only one of those sentences is true.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

What effect does that have on our sun thought? Using it as a stargate, you are essentially using massive amounts of its energy, doesn't this shorten its life span, or mess with it in other ways?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

Tell me, why in the past few decades has sun activity gained so much attention from people, especially the people who frequent here? There is something screwy going on. Now, how come it just so happens the sun is giving off a geometric shape?

I don´t see how this would be relevant to the specific subject at hand. The OP has been debunked over and over.

But probably because of the internet possibilities and 2012 theories? I don´t know if something screwy is going on, I think a lot of people have acces to information they don´t really understand. I haven´t seen any proof or evidence that says something is going on with the sun, except some personal observations.

Nothing abnormal is going on, in regards to the coronal holes, already posted multiple similar shaped coronal hole pics with even more straight lines, numerous times, and noone made a fuss about those when they appeared on the sun, because they didn´t look somewhat like a triangle. And again there is no geometric shape at all. Just your brain illusion/delusion.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Soulece

Tell me, why in the past few decades has sun activity gained so much attention from people, especially the people who frequent here? There is something screwy going on. Now, how come it just so happens the sun is giving off a geometric shape?

I don´t see how this would be relevant to the specific subject at hand. The OP has been debunked over and over.

But probably because of the internet possibilities and 2012 theories? I don´t know if something screwy is going on, I think a lot of people have acces to information they don´t really understand. I haven´t seen any proof or evidence that says something is going on with the sun, except some personal observations.

Nothing abnormal is going on, in regards to the coronal holes, already posted multiple similar shaped coronal hole pics with even more straight lines, numerous times, and noone made a fuss about those when they appeared on the sun, because they didn´t look somewhat like a triangle. And again there is no geometric shape at all. Just your brain illusion/delusion.

Some dont understand, and some of us are trying to understand. The abnormal thing is that the earth is supposed to be giving off flares, its in its height for activity. Then "cavities" show up. Out of nowhere. I think it COULD be a stargate, but whatever it is my view is that all this activity will result is something bad. Of some sort. The signs are all there.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Although this is possible true, I am doubtful. This is a weird triangle, for sure...if you squint and will yourself to see it. If not, its a rather deformed, uneven triangle, made out of several blotches that don't connect. Plus, I don't think we can claim its "in the center" at all-_- Its closer to the side. And in theory that wouldn't be even 1/4 of an argument, but I'm pretty sure from what I've seen that symbols and geometry are VERY important in ancient cultures (ESPECIALLY the mayans, look at their architecture and how much they studied solar movements), so I just don't really think that they would have accidently said it would be "in the center" specifically, anymore than I think they "accidently" just happened to end their calender on the day of the solar event that they did.
I mean, I'm sure either way what was seen had SOME significance, I just don't think it was that it was some kind of lopsided gateway which aliens will come through to attack us all.
But only time will tell...either way, it's May 16 and the polar shifts have been messing up the power a lot, but I'm still alive and alien-attack free. I'm pretty sure.

Originally posted by NeoVain

Now i am no bible-fanatic, i am actually an Atheist, but i know that parts of the Bible was just "copied" from the old egyptian texts and the hebrew bible (which talks alot about our creators as coming in spaceships and being from outer space...) as these parts are.

Ok, so I know I'm being kind of troll-ish in my dissection of this (sorry), but "the hebrew bible"? What do you mean by that? What to you think "the Bible" is? "The Bible" is "the hebrew bible", only plus some additional books. This addition may be what you were referring to, or something else entirely, but if it was, you should make whatever you're talking about clear.
And OF COURSE "the hebrew bible" says the creator came in a spaceship and is from outer space. If He/they aren't human, what are they? Here's a hint: NOT a vegetable or mineral.
If you aren't born on earth, then you're "an alien". That's how it works. So saying that is redundant

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

Some dont understand, and some of us are trying to understand.

Well you are not trying to understand.

The same emberassing inability to make a coherent post that shows a level of understanding after being taken by the hand and having things thorroughly explained to you.

Just the blank stare and the repetitive monotonous mumbling......trrrriangle......ssstargate......

Seriously this stuff is creepy, where do you guys come from, is this a movement or something? A drastic movement of people actin stupid.

I swear that something orchestrated is going on here.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulece

Well, here we go.

I will follow what you're trying to get me to see with the black spots being just temperature changes. And thats all. Tell me, why in the past few decades has sun activity gained so much attention from people, especially the people who frequent here? There is something screwy going on. Now, how come it just so happens the sun is giving off a geometric shape? With almost straight lines from side A and equally as long as side B, the other side. Then at the bottom there is another almost perfect straight line to connect the two other lines. What is your opinion?

Coincidences are real. Coincidences are fake. Only one of those sentences is true.

The sun is only getting attention now that it is 2012 because it is part of 'doom and gloom' theories (also now it seems people are trying to connect the sun with aliens....). None of which will happen. Since people did not/do not care enough to research, anything they see that looks 'weird' to them is hyped up to be something it is not. There are no shapes on the sun. It is what you are making up. If you notice in the image, the 'triangle' you see, and the 'triangle' Neo sees are completely different. This is because your brain is seeing what you are told to see. Nothing 'screwy' is going on. It's silly nonsense by people who never cared to observe the sun until now because they think 2012 is somehow a special year. Little do they know, it's going to be like every other year. They will wait for something crazy to happen, make a bunch of wacky theories, and then be disappointed when the year ends with a fizzle and not the bang they are wishing for.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bastardo

GOD I want to put part of that post as my signature so bad but it won't all fit!

Laughing so hard right now

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
200 flags??

my god u people are insane

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Soulece

Some dont understand, and some of us are trying to understand.

Well you are not trying to understand.

The same emberassing inability to make a coherent post that shows a level of understanding after being taken by the hand and having things thorroughly explained to you.

Just the blank stare and the repetitive monotonous mumbling......trrrriangle......ssstargate......

Seriously this stuff is creepy, where do you guys come from, is this a movement or something? A drastic movement of people actin stupid.

I swear that something orchestrated is going on here.

You literally have no clue. Incoherent? No, more like a man of reason.

Anyway, I guess it is just coincidence that a triangle shows up right? and that the warm or cold spot on the sun forms a straight line 3 times. That is, what you're saying after all. And that's fine. I just dont see reason as it being just that.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What you guys do not understand is that these anomalies can be simply said to be just nothing. But the chances of it.. are pretty unlikely.

Alright I get it, NASA knows all. It's just a spot on the sun no need to worry. It's normal

Right?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wolf2420

There are NO ALIENS! The pagans have been mixing human sperm with animals for thousands of years. Moses said to stop these practices and edited a number of books from the Old Testament, including the Book of Shadows and the Book of Creationism, or creating monsters. The old Book was called Kaballah. Six of the tribes of Abraham did not obey Moses. They were thrown out by the other six and called the Vi-Kings, or Six Kings, in Roman Numberals VI for six. The old Vikiing Cult of King Knut rules England. They may, therefore, have space ships. Refer to David Icke on YouTube, search on "David Icke Reptilian." There is no reptilian essence, they are fishing alligators out of the everglades and knocking them unconscious then using them for "a hole," which is just the way the jet-set puts it. They are starting snakes out with a turkey baster. Then the offspring is glamatized as mermaids and pixies. Don't go near them, their teeth are sharp, and because reptiles are cold blooded, the monster mixtures are hemophiliacs, and therefore Vampires. The Hannibal Lechter set! Yes, they drink blood! Some of their characteristics are immaturity, as they grow to 5-6 feet in 6-8 years, then they grow too big, to over 7 feet and have to be hidden; they have a fang right after the canine tooth in their mouths like Tom Cruise and Chelsea Clinton; they are double jointed as snakes don't have joints; they can reshape thier jaws as snakes disconnect their jaws when swallowing prey, thus they are shape shifters; they can coil up thier backs and lower or raise thier height, again, shape shifters; they often are deformed and have a midget's face, 12 inches long with a box shaped head; they will smell you and lick you; they frequently pass around a baby no one knows is dead and suck its blood; they get your sperm in massages, spit it into to-go cups and in five generations 20 monsters that are 92.5% human pop out looking just like you or your sister; they feed thier generations in bon fires, get out the chain saws and have themselves a bar-b-que of you, they sometimes have webbed feet. They preach abnormalcy and decadent behaviour. Don't buy it! This world, as we know, is over, it if the New World Order goes back to the Holy Land, succeeds, and eats us all for lunch.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Since this thread is based on such flimsy "evidence" I'm going to assume this is on topic. It's got aliens and triangles so it must be proof of an invasion next month, although I'm not actually saying that (seriously though here's absolute proof based on facts). Anyway here's some great music to enjoy.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bastardo

a SOHO tutorial wont work. your wasting your breathe. The most interesting thing going on here is not shapes on the sun but the delicate game of disinfo and the quality of its agents. In previous years you could take a disinfo agent into the the higher intellectual realms with your arguments and they would follow but recently the quality has changed and the directive seems to be to pull all things down to a base level. We have the choice to ignore this and continue forward with the conversation. peace.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by w3thepatient

I never believed in these disinfo agents.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join