It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Too bad it's not true, sounds like fun!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Someone tells you to see a triangle...youll look for it and all of a sudden "see" it too!

There's nothing there people, but if you would like to believe menacing aliens are coming out of a star portal to attack earth next month...be my guest

I will be comfy right here in reality

The order of intellect is:

1) See a triangle.
2) Triangle = star portal
3) Portal = aliens
4) Aliens = attack
5) Attack = ????

Thankfully, I don't see a triangle.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

Lmao that thinking process is just freaking incredible isn't it?

Gives me a good laugh whenever I hear "star portal"

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

1) See a triangle.
3) Portal = aliens
4) Aliens = attack
5) Attack = ????

Actually in this case it is::

1) See a triangle, on NASA pictures of the SUN between certain dates on hundeds of pics from different angles and wavelengts.
2) Triangle = star portal, according to specific supporting evidence stemming from a period before the Triangle is spotted on the Sun.
3) Portal = aliens, accoring to the same evidence.
4) Aliens = attack. Not attack, but rather invading our solar system, according to the same evidence but also supporting NASA pictures showing something that has never been seen before in similar pics, and which was later censored by NASA.
5) Attack = ???? (?)

And alot of people see the triangle, sad if you do not.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

1) See a triangle.
3) Portal = aliens
4) Aliens = attack
5) Attack = ????

1) See a triangle, on NASA pictures of the SUN between certain dates on hundeds of pics from different angles and wavelengts.
2) Triangle = star portal, according to specific supporting evidence stemming from a period before the Triangle is spotted on the Sun.
4) Aliens = attack. Not attack, but rather invading our solar system, according to the same evidence but also supporting NASA pictures showing something that has never been seen before in similar pics, and which was later censored by NASA.
5) Attack = ???? (?)

Can you show me the evidence that star portals and aliens exist, please?

saying "there is evidence" does nothing unless you post it.

Same goes for the carbon dating of these 'artifacts' in the OP video.
Can you show me empirical scientific data that it was indeed carbon dated?
edit on 3-16-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

For those still not able to see the triangle, i made This post in another thread to bring some clarity to this matter. Remember to read what is under the pic and follow the instructions.

I have followed your instructions and watch that clip and it´s still not a triangle, your brain is making it a triangle.

You still seem to think that it is obscured by the corona but the shape is the corona, just colder.

I´ll just stop posting after this I think.

You still think this is the triangle, this is the pic you just poted in the other thread.

edit on 16-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

1) See a triangle.
3) Portal = aliens
4) Aliens = attack
5) Attack = ????

5) Attack = ???? (?)

(Stunned)

You do not see the "reach" of this 5 point line of thought?

You have "evidence" of Portal = aliens, of aliens "invading our solar system" - the latter b/c od pictures "never before seen"?

OK, you win. I'm off this thread.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
But wait, OP!

Every time we point to your so-called evidence and demonstrate how it, in no way, supports the conclusion at which you arrive, you turn around and tell us "No fair! This is all my own conjecture anyway!"

There you go again, trying to play both sides of the fence, you silly thing!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

well should there be an 'alien invasion' ...... i shall be there to welcome the new beings with open arms and a drink

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The Seven Seals is a phrase in the Book of Revelation that refers to seven symbolic seals that secure the book or scroll, that John of Patmos saw in his Revelation of Jesus Christ. The opening of the seals, on the Apocalyptic document occurs in Revelation Chapters 5-8. In John's vision, the only one worthy to open the book is referred to as both the "Lion of Judah" and the "Lamb having seven horns and seven eyes".[5:5-6] Upon the Lamb opening a seal from the book, a judgment is released or an apocalyptic event occurs. The opening of the first four seals release The Four Horsemen, each with their own specific mission.[6:1-8] The opening of the fifth seal releases the cries of martyrs for the "word of God".[6:9-11] The sixth seal prompts cataclysmic events.[6:12-17] The seventh seal cues seven angelic trumpeters who in turn cue the seven bowl judgments.

en.wikipedia.org...

well actually the 7 seals are the "caps" on the "churches" or "chakras".. which are in actuality (all metaphors aside) .. are the subtle bio-electromagnetic fields surrounding clusters of nerve ganglia that are located at the 7 endocrine gland locations of the endocrine system in the human body.
The "scroll" is the RNA and the "book" is DNA. The 'word of the lord' is that DNA which is so perfect which transcribes an indestructible body with god-like powers.
These are 'unlocked' when the chakras open from the holy spirit (kundalini) flowing up all 33 degrees (yrs of Christs life \ 33 vertebrae) up the river Jordan (spinal column) and anoints the pineal gland.. seat of the soul.. THRONE ...

there is the EXO-teric interpretation.. which you've nailed.. this is the traditional lowbrow perception which is used to maintain the story in the culture..
what i've described is the deep wisdom of it's symboloism.. the valuable information .. the ESO-teric interpretation which is the original data meant to be portrayed.

human transformation.... accacian style.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bastardo

Looking at your picture with the red triangle over the picture, you don't even outline the right area. Yeah, it still looks like a triangle. How can you not see it after looking at Nasa's pics?! I originally saw pics on ATS, but followed the link to a NASA.gov site, so pics are legit, no? I don't see, unless you're color blind, how you can't see it. Even then, there are so many pics of it, in different colors! Unfortunately, I don't know that link, but it's on a thread all about this triangle of the sun.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Now that I think of it, maybe THIS triangle is the reason for the shape of the pyramids!... Or maybe the "Sun-Angle" is a result of the power of pyramidic or triangular shapes, something the Egyptians knew of a long time ago.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by japhrimu
reply to post by bastardo

Looking at your picture with the red triangle over the picture, you don't even outline the right area. Yeah, it still looks like a triangle.

Yeah, only bastardo didn't make that picture. Neo did.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Once again proving the delusion that you see a triangle where you want to see one, even when they are not in the same place!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
How is the blue lines NOT a triangle? Its a almost perfect isoceles triangle.
Notice how the image even shows proof of an atmosphere on the sun. Check it, so if thats a cavity like NASA explains, its a hole. Then the things that look like fire clouds or some clouds over the black triangle to make it not look like an all black one, is actually something hovering OVER it which would be an atmosphere. Then the huge fn hole. How can you NOT see it? This is not normal. And you can deny it all you want, but you will have to accept the obvious answer here. Tell me im wrong, I dare ya.

edit on 16-3-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulece
Notice how the image even shows proof of an atmosphere on the sun. Check it, so if thats a cavity like NASA explains, its a hole. Then the things that look like fire clouds or some clouds over the black triangle to make it not look like an all black one, is actually something hovering OVER it which would be an atmosphere. Then the huge fn hole. How can you NOT see it? This is not normal. And you can deny it all you want, but you will have to accept the obvious answer here. Tell me im wrong, I dare ya.

YOU'RE WRONG.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

LMAO

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

What do you mean? It´s a lower black spot and an upper black spot seperated by a bright spot that is half the size of that supposed triangle.

There is no triangle whatsoever. The bright spot is not obscuring any part of any triangle, it is just warmer as the dark spots.

How can people not get this. It´s like a spell has been cast ot something.

`´The cult of the triangle`´

Since we´re talking geometry,

edit on 16-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

They did not censor them.. They just replaced them with higher quality ones.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Nothing is going to happen next month.

The friendly aliens have subdued the bad ones.

Carry on.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

YOU'RE WRONG.

Touche, good sir. Touche..

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join