It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
You know what that means right? Most people see something else than you do. Maybe that is where you need to invest those resources currently spent on posts like this, if you really had an interest.

Appeal to popularity. An arbitrary amount of stars and flags, or the number of posts in a thread, does not make an idea or claim valid. Something is not true simply because of the amount of people who believe it.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Let's see, earthquake around the twenty third, Got to haul a load to the township for spring cleanup that Wednesday, Alien invasion next month, another dump run possible after invasion, anniversary the next month, spring cleanup, make wood, garden......on and on......Don't think I'll have everything done by December 22, I'll have to delay the end of the world for another year if that's all right with everyone.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

You know what that means right? Most people see something else than you do. Maybe that is where you need to invest those resources currently spent on posts like this, if you really had an interest.

Appeal to popularity. An arbitrary amount of stars and flags, or the number of posts in a thread, does not make an idea or claim valid. Something is not true simply because of the amount of people who believe it.

Exactly! You have to look at the evidence. Maybe you start now?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Here let me disprove it again for you since you obviously didn´t pay attention either.

Then what did NASA censor and why?

The phenomenon of interest is still there isn´t it?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!

If members cannot behave in a civil manner, this thread will be closed....and further posts will be removed.
Bad manners and name-calling stop NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

No, they cannot dispute these facts, that is why they try to refer to my story as fact, so that they can attack it.

From the original post...

Before i start i just want to say that all information in this thread is verifiable by either Nasa:s own footage on their sites or from scientists and arkeologists by searching on the internet.
(emphasis mine)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

What evidence? I've looked at what the OP posted and that's not evidence my friend...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

No, not exactly. You grossly miss the point.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

No, they cannot dispute these facts, that is why they try to refer to my story as fact, so that they can attack it.

From the original post...

Before i start i just want to say that all information in this thread is verifiable by either Nasa:s own footage on their sites or from scientists and arkeologists by searching on the internet.
(emphasis mine)

Exactly! I thought it would be obvious what was information and what was my own conclusions for everyone, but apparently i was wrong.

Conclusions was on the house! You make up your own conclusions!
edit on 16-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Exactly! I thought it would be obvious what was information and what was my own conclusions for everyone, but apparently i was wrong.

I'm sorry, friend, but all you seem to be doing now is riding the fence between saying it's all just a story of your own and that you have proof and evidence for that story.

In the end, then, perhaps you can do us all a favor and say once and for all that the only proof and facts you have is that an odd formation has been seen on the Sun. And that's it.

Maybe you'll get around to that in your follow-up thread

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by camus154

I think what NeoVain is trying to say is that all the signs are there, but if this is aliens coming through a celestial door, then it's anybody's guess what's going to happen next.

IF this is the case, would they come directly to Earth? IF there's an alien base on the moon, why wouldn't they stop there first? IF Mars used to be like Earth, maybe they have underground bases there they'd like to visit first.
If I were the aliens and had just passed through the sun to get to this solar system, I think I'd take some time to regroup first, then go to Earth after some rest and refreshments.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by camus154

I'm sorry, friend, but all you seem to be doing now is riding the fence between saying it's all just a story of your own and that you have proof and evidence for that story.

In the end, then, perhaps you can do us all a favor and say once and for all that the only proof and facts you have is that an odd formation has been seen on the Sun. And that's it.

Plus all those other SOHO pictures, now removed by SOHO but that thousands of people already saw a few days ago, as evidenced by the plethora of youtube videos. Plus the other movie with the artifacts that was made months ago about a triangle on the sun preceeding an invasion. Plus the video about all the anomalies around the sun, in such amounts and sizes that has never been seen before and have still not been debunked anywhere, rather the oppoisite has occured: those pictures have also been largely removed by NASA, only leavingt the LASCO pictures intact for the dates 7-8th march, all other viewmodes have 4-6 pics left on those dates making it impossible to remake that vid!

Look it up for youself, don´t be lazy. sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...

If you don´t call this evidence, then you do not know what evidence is.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolf2420
Why do the aliens want to attack us?

Cosmic tyrants exist who seek to assimilate entire worlds into their empire. The premature invasion of those who have targeted us could lead to conflicts threatening the two resources they have come here to exploit: earth and its inhabitants. They prefer that we willingly hand over ourselves and the planet with the least amount of resistance. This can only happen under the condition that we are unaware of their true nature or agenda. Preparing such deception requires much groundwork. Thus, they have chosen to covertly and patiently manipulate human society toward that end.

Or they could be bored. I really don't know for sure.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wolf2420

It is true that in every religion there is an eerily similar prophesy as to the end of the world. But many don't actually see it as the end but as a new beginning. We are coming into a new age. But our government is doing more and more to distract us from their own conspiracies and the alien/ufo outburst in recent years. One thing we can all agree on is 2012 will be a year of change. As far as I can tell we have a few possibilities:
1 Aliens are coming, but to protect us from the new world order that our governments will try to impose...
2 Aliens are coming to wipe us out and take what's left of our natural resources...
3 Worldwide natural disasters either by the pole shift/nibiru entering our solar system, or maybe even HAARP...
4 WWIII US invade Iran and Russia and China are pissed...

Just my speculation but there's evidence to back up any/all possibilities. Wouldn't it just be a big sh** storm if it were a combination of the 4? But perhaps we will go on after Dec. 21 and just develop cancer from all the leaking nuclear plants all over the world. What do YOU think??

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This is ridiculous.. Where is the evidence..? By ATS evidence threads so far there wouldn't exist a planet Earth by now.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
As mentioned, they prefer we willingly hand over our collective freewill. Only recently have we become technologically and politically advanced enough to create and support the infrastructure of the New World Order through which we are intended to enslave ourselves. They make their victims dig their own graves.

Or they could be rightfully pissed about us mucking up their space with H-Bombs. I really don't know for sure.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bastardo

Very good points, however, I still belive my point holds. There is a difference between, debunking, and ridiculing. All I was trying to say is that alot of the respondants are creeping closer to the "add hominem" ( hate that fricking saying, blah cant believe i used it=FAIL!) then trying to run it threw the praverbial wringer. I am all about, getting to the meat and potatoes and seperating out fact from fiction, thats the reason I joined this site. We usually get a good mix of about, 1/3 for 1/3 against 1/3 on the fence. This is the only way to come to any kind of intelligent concesus on alternative news topics, that resembles at least a rational attempt at finding the truth, or as close as we can come, threw 2nd 3rd and 4th hand info. Very few of us break the story here, most of us find the stories during our searches or random surfings, on alternative news sites.

[off topic material removed by staff]
edit on Fri Mar 16 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Contacting Staff: Alerts, Suggestions, Complaints

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Pot meet kettle....

Evidence:

Evidence in its broadest sense includes everything that is used to determine or demonstrate the truth of an assertion. Giving or procuring evidence is the process of using those things that are either (a) presumed to be true, or (b) were themselves proven via evidence, to demonstrate an assertion's truth. Evidence is the currency by which one fulfills the burden of proof.

Many issues surround evidence, making it the subject of much discussion and disagreement. In addition to its subtlety, evidence plays an important role in many academic disciplines, including science and law, adding to the discourse surrounding it.

An important distinction in the field of evidence is that between circumstantial evidence and direct evidence, or evidence that suggests truth as opposed to evidence that directly proves truth. Many have seen this line to be less-than-clear and significant arguments have arisen over the difference.

Pay close attention to directly proving the truth. If you are going to make a claim then proof has to be presented by the claimant....again....no evidence that "directly proves truth" is given at any point in the OP or after.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apleness

This is ridiculous.. Where is the evidence..? By ATS evidence threads so far there wouldn't exist a planet Earth by now.

Einstein once said that a problem’s solution cannot come from the same level where the problem originated. If human nature is the problem, then only a non-human element can be the solution. At present, the problem resides in the inevitable failure of both the secret government and future humans to maintain unconditional obedience to their alien masters due to fundamental genetic and metaphysical differences and the fact that we are individualistic and opportunistic by nature.

Therein lies evidences.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Look it up for youself, don´t be lazy. sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...

Evidence for what?
Evidence for what?
Evidence for what?

You keep going around claiming all of these pretty pictures are evidence.

Evidence for what?

You say for an alien invasion. Now how on earth "anomalies" lead to stargates and alien invasions is anybody's guess, but when we ask you to support jumping from point A to point Z, you balk and refuse to do so and claim you're just making up your own theory and you don't have to support it.

So we say fine, it's just your own make believe. But when we say that, you call us shills and say we're ignoring all the evidence.

Evidence for what?
Evidence for what?
Evidence for what?

And so on. It's gotten old and I'm embarrassed this thread has allowed to continue on for so long.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join