It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
reply to post by NeoVain

Oh and to clue you guys in on the Star and Flag issue with this thread that you seem to have some personal issues with(why is that?), These stars and flags where most probably given because of the entertainment value, and the effort to weave such an intricate story about some recent facts and make it interesting. Not because people believed it to be true!

Who would say that about his own thread if he was sincere about it?

At this point there is no doubt in my mind that you are playing a game here.

Wow.

Which shows that he is nothing but a troll. I guess ATS now accepts trolls as well...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by juleol

There's three types of people who post "star gate" type threads:

1. the mentally ill
2. people who want to be entertained/entertain
3. the mentally ill

Two of those three types also sprinkle their threads with the words, "proof," and "evidence".

The venn diagram of the two types in question is a single circle.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by braydenf

lmao, both of you are full of it. You cant believe your eyes so you search frantically to debunk. You wont believe what the hieroglyphs show because you are corded, and the Smith program is the first thing that automatically kicks in with a self defense which is to 'kill' anything that might out its existence

Welcome to the War.

OP, I noticed something odd about that triangle. In one pic it has the 'tip' up, and the other it is 'down'. Sort of like a key turning, a lock. I also noticed that the 'door' triangle is considerably bigger than Earth, and I wonder if the legends are correct...we go through that gateway as a whole planet or as the group populace who is 'leaving' to the 'new world'.

The line up of planets happens again soon, Venus, Earth, Sun...Venus is the 'curpunct' going across the Sun. There is something about a magnetic gateway that requires that line up, while Earth Traverses the doorway. The Mayan feared and loathed Venus, and said that at that hour she betrayed Earth and left her orbit and this tore the atmosphere off Earth and killed us.

That is SO NOT debris around the Sun. It is ships. I've seen lots of vids of them coming and going but never, ever in such a large wave.

Since it is all speculation at this point, no one on the ground here really knows...IMO, that is the Allies of Mankind flooding into the Sol System. Word is, we are to leave and then SET gets to do as he wishes to those that chose him (those who stay). Not sure how correct that is, I mean...does Nibiru/SET cross us first? Always a question. They say it isn't to cross disastrously if it crosses before we leave because of the Law of One..it has been reestablished. I think it more probably that SET is a sneaky snake, and that our Father knows this and plans to grab us first. But, it is all speculation
we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Yawn.

That's right. Those of us who refuse to settle for such "evidence" before running around screaming that the sky is falling are simply shills. Or refuse to believe because we're too "scared". Or because we're "programmed" that way.

It's amazing how bad logic begets more bad logic. You'll all keep making up one conspiracy after another in order to support the stack of cards that serves as your fragile world view. In the meantime, no alien invasion will happen, no NWO will reveal itself, and good old plain real life will keep marching on.

But you'll still be here. Barking that aliens are among us and soon--very soon--Something Will Happen.

Just you wait. And wait. And wait.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
The venn diagram of the two types in question is a single circle.

Best line ever.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by reddwhite

In closing, if you do believe, good for you. At least you believe in somthing. If you dont, that does not give you carte blanche to flame someone elses " THEORY". Now I am not saying this is all one sided, it is coming from both camps, just seems to be alot more from the "debunkers" than from the believers.

That is because the debunkers are right in this case. Any theory is fair game once it´s posted. If the OP keeps refusing to acknowledge the evidence that disproves his theory, you can expect the argument to go on.

What always annoys me is that most automatically assume that someone who is debunking a theory is close minded or doesn´t believe in anything.

That´s your own close mindedness.

What also annoys me is that you seem to be preaching a moral highground yet you are the only one that had to use profanity.

Is it a coincidence that you and OP both share the inability to see irony and your own close mindedness.

Birds of a feather...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
That was simply a coronal hole. We will not be invaded. I will 100% guarantee it.

Some of you are really living in a fantasy world. I personally believe in UFO visitation, but I don't know how some of you manage to go so faaar out in left field with your theories. Oh well - we'll give it a month, and when.. once again.. utter devastation, an alien invasion or a "earth shattering" event fails to occur.. well, I'm sure most of you will move on to another wild theory. It is at least is a never-ending source of entertainment, if nothing else.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by camus154

no NWO will reveal itself,

Can´t agree on that though.

NWO is alive and kicking has been for decades. For example the EU and the centralisation of more power with the economy as excuse is well underway.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I do not believe aliens are coming to invade planet Earth. But I do believe in extra-terrestrial/extra-dimensional entities (UFO's) already visiting and interacting with the planet for I've had two personal UFO sightings and have watched days of footage and spent years of research that proves to me there's something out there.

And if aliens can travel across time and space then I'm sure they would have the means (technology) to shut down our whole operation down here without breaking a sweat, perhaps by messing with the electromagnetic frequency of the planet or just creating a meteor/bomb and hurtle it from space. There could be countless ways in which they could wipe us out. But they haven't.

I think they waiting for us to sort our bs and start respecting each other before they announce themselves to us publicly. To quote the great Bill Hicks:

"A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourselves off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what you can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defence each year, and instead spend it feeding, clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, for ever, in peace."

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
37 pages (and counting), 191 Flags, and countless stars over a naturally occurring phenomena thats being turned into an alien invasion through a stargate in the sun....

God I love ATS........haha

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
From ATS's own "About" page:

The simple yet effective motto of our membership is "deny ignorance", which signifies an effort to apply the principals of critical thought and peer review to the provocative topics covered within. More than a slogan, our members have embraced the motto as our collective cultural standard, demanding all to aspire to a higher standard.

Deny ignorance is what we do.

It's how we think. It's how we talk. It's how we listen.

Ignorance is the social disease of history. Is the evil that men do, the reason history repeats, and the cause of intolerance.

We deny it. it's not welcome here. Within these boundaries, it has no strength.

Here, ignorance is denied.

Sorry, ATS, but massive fail for you. I blame the forums themselves for allowing this type of drivel to continue on. I know it's all out of vogue to deny anyone a voice and all that jazz, but prestige comes at the cost of exclusivity.

These forums are a farse. There is nothing critical about them. What you have here is a virtual carnie show filled with flower children and conspiracy nuts. Remember the scene in "Contact" where all the freaks are gathered at the facility to welcome the aliens? That's ATS right there.

And you know what? The joke's actually on you. ATS isn't any more about critical thought or promoting "racy" new ideas than CNN. For God's sake, they have videos of some dude recapping the hottest threads of the week on the front page. They have a video series called "Conspiracy Chicks". They have advertisements for politicians and Dell computers.

Wake up. Your "alternative", "critical" ideas aren't all that alternative or critical. They're a commodity. Entertainment value only.

Welcome to the mainstream, folks.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
37 pages (and counting), 191 Flags, and countless stars over a naturally occurring phenomena thats being turned into an alien invasion through a stargate in the sun....

You know what that means right? Most people see something else than you do. Maybe that is where you need to invest those resources currently spent on posts like this, if you really had an interest.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by jhn7537

You know what that means right? Most people see something else than you do. Maybe that is where you need to invest those resources currently spent on posts like this, if you really had an interest.

I'm not knocking the topic, im just pointing out something that I find humorous... Should I be serious because an alien invasion is imminent?
edit on 16-3-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by YellowRoseTx51

Which shows that your logic is simply missing. Me and others have been explaining the fact that this triangle is nothing but a random natural phenomena.
The thousands of "UFOS" around the sun has also been explained to you guys over and over again, but yet you ignore it. These so called ufos are nothing more than the result of a combination of high compression and noise caused by cosmic rays and solar radiation.

This is also why the "ufos" often vanish when nasa updates the image with a higher quality one.

But I guess it makes more sense to believe it is alien spaceships right?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

This is also why the "ufos" often vanish when nasa updates the image with a higher quality one.

Yet in this case they where only more apparent, until NASA censored the pics to make them "dissapear". Does that not raise a red flag to you?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Yet in this case they where only more apparent, until NASA censored the pics to make them "dissapear". Does that not raise a red flag to you?

Did you miss the entire point the previous poster was trying to make?

You're assuming NASA censored the pics. He offered another explanation instead of that.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by camus154

Did you miss the entire point the previous poster was trying to make?

You're assuming NASA censored the pics. He offered another explanation instead of that.

That was no point, that was just him showing his ignorance, as his claim have already been debunked earlier in this thread for anyone that did their research.

Here let me disprove it again for you since you obviously didn´t pay attention either.

This clip is made from the highest quality of pictures possible on that site, and you can see more of them and at times that are currently not available! So what, did he hoax these pics at the same time they appeared by editing each one? Except there are more clips like that as well... so pretty far fetched.

So do you expect me to adress every already disproven claim? No i will not, i just ignore them, the only ones worth adressing are the unadressed ones, that is why I and several others ignore most of the ignorance in this thread right now, i already have more proof for the next thread. But you are welcome to linger in your ignorance by spewing garbage in this thread, you will not make it go away, so you are only bumping it.

edit on 16-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'm going to keep my eye on this thread. Can't see the videos until I go on home.

It is interesting to think of. Why is it an attack we fear? Could not contact be more benevolent? Maybe they are coming for a visit to see how we are progressing?

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join