It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Although most of my OP was grounded in facts,

No it was not. Most of it, if not all, was completely non factual.

Almost everything you said about the supposed triangle and everything surrounding it was completely false.

The part about Harramein and the artifacts was completely non factual. They weren´t reviewed and there is no way of knowing what they were depicting exactly.

Although I believe in the possibility of stargates, you offered no factual information about them.

Your claims of 1000´s of UFO´s leaving the sun is completely non factual and pure bs. It was a normal proton shower.

You added in some scripture wich are not facts.

You must be completely delusional if you think you were factual.

And then these gems, I almost feel sorry for you pointing this out but,

At least now i know how to get lots of flags on ATS

And then this.....

i will admit the last part about the timeframe WHEN they will actually arrive was pure speculation just to get a sensational headline so that people would actually read the thread.

Wow, you might have admitted that, but it sure makes you look even less credible, if that was even possible.

Well, you succeeded, be very proud of yourself.

edit on 16-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Although most of my OP was grounded in facts, i will admit the last part about the timeframe WHEN they will actually arrive was pure speculation just to get a sensational headline so that people would actually read the thread. That said however, for anyone complaining on this last part, please feel free to come with your own speculation how long it would take them to come here from the sun. That information may be more valuable than you may think...

Grounded in facts based on theory and guesses is not grounded in facts. Your guess at how long it would take alien craft to get here from the sun is as factually based as the artifacts, the stargate and the mass of alien ships pouring out of said stargate. If this were a short story it might be more fitting, but the FACT that you have posted purely for sensationalism and to get stars and flags completely discredits your post altogether, and now that you have been called out on it you are back peddling so as not to have to stand behind your initial claim. Sad..... If you really believe your own theory then why sensationalize it as it is already unbelievable enough?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

This thread has truly become a perfect example of how the start and flag system was broken. It has led people to create sensational titles and threads just to receive them. I don't know what's sadder. That people would rather receive arbitrary points than attempt to find the truth or that people actually buy into this ploy.

The truth is that your thread was not grounded in facts. We know what coronal holes are. We know how they look and how they act. This is what we see in the first video. However, you have chosen to ignore these facts for whatever reason and claim that there's a triangle on Sun. Then you attempt to tie this into artifacts that were shown to be less than credible long ago. However, you instead chose to listen to a fringe personality rather than the labs that were purported to have done the analyses. These are facts.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

i will admit the last part about the timeframe WHEN they will actually arrive was pure speculation just to get a sensational headline so that people would actually read the thread.

People have been banned for less. Just sayin.....

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
that was truly interesting, and in my humble opinion this all seems like it's building up to something big but who knows what. the skulls in the second video are crazy but i would like to have seen some sort of reference when the "giants" skeletons were shown. the video of the aliens coming out of the sun was also very interesting, i take it that NASA has given no explanation? has anyone theorised anything other than alien spacecraft exiting a stargate? the artifacts that came out of the mayan pyramid in the first video are very interesting and in my opinion there is nothing else really they could be showing (but he wouldn't allow recording while he was giving his lecture? why when it's up on youtube for everyone?) so long as they are genuine.
if the aliens are coming to invade what then? are we gonna fight them? are we gonna stand up and demand answers from our governments? would we even stand a chance against them (seriously if they are coming all that way to invade us then they are not going to plan on losing)? also why would they come? did they get bored after a few thousand years? have they come to take our gold? have they come to take us or our water maybe? i believe speculation will continue until they land and only then will everyone know what they are. that's if they ever do.
edit on 16/3/2012 by josephamccoy because: add more

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
They only thing these shills on parade above (and most probably below) this post succed in, is show how ready they are to distort the facts and call anything they like, "facts".

The facts i am talking about are the Nasa Images, the depictions on the artifacts and the writings in old sacred texts such as the bible. These are the facts i base my story on, and no one have yet disputed these facts, yet they claim that i have no facts?

No matter how much they claim these artifacts are "hoaxes", they have not proven them to be by any evidence whatsoever, yet it is proven they exist. And even if they where proven to be hoaxes, that still would not explain how there was a triangle in the sun FOR REAL, just like there is on some of these artifacts where the UFO:s arrive through it. The Triangle happened NOW, the artifacts are obviously at least as old as that youtube video! Did the hoaxer know it would appear on the sun beforehand, therefore they made these artifacts? How did they know this, when even scientists seem baffled? These are the real questions that needs to be answered. These are the same questions from which they divert.

These shills show their allegiance by their ignorance, when they choose to believe in what other people say, just because they have a badge óf credibility from the government, the same government that has been proven to lie, fabricate proof, terrorise their citizens and is sapping their own population of energy and resources each day in the form of taxes, manipulated msm stories and using their own tax dollar to commit voting fraud against them.

Do these guys even have the slighest clue how little these so called astrophysisists and scientists actually know about the sun? Do they even know they have no explanation to why the Corona can exist? That it is just a big mystery? Since the laws of physics to explain it properly have not even been found yet! Or do they know that 90% of what they say is based on guesswork that is based on other guesswork made from assumptions stemming from a very small amount of empirical data? The same empirical data that the conclusions and predictions in this thread are drawn from!

No, they cannot dispute these facts, that is why they try to refer to my story as fact, so that they can attack it.

edit on 16-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
A very well executed thread, s & f for pure effort...i'll be keeping a close eye on this, and the skies.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

They only thing these shills on parade above (and most probably below) this post succed in, is show how ready they are to distort the facts and call anything they like, "facts".

Oh, the irony...the irony of such words!

The facts i am talking about are the Nasa Images, the depictions on the artifacts and the writings in old sacred texts such as the bible. These are the facts i base my story on, and no one have yet disputed these facts, yet they claim that i have no facts?

Got a secret to share with you, guy. Just because you "base" your wild theories off a handful of facts doesn't mean your theories themselves are fact. Doesn't work that way.

Do these guys even have the slighest clue how little these so called astrophysisists and scientists actually know about the sun? Do they even know they have no explanation to why the Corona can exist?

Dude, just stop. They know infinitely more about the Sun than YOU do, and yet here you are making predictions that, were they true, would be the most significant events in human history.

I'm going to clue you in on something. What you're doing is called an Appeal to Ignorance. It means you're trying to use the fact that scientists don't know everything as proof that....well, that you DO!

This is obviously hogwash to even the most naive and ignorant mind. So please. Enough with trying to justify your pet theories under the same tired X-Files logic that's been seen in these forums thousands of times over.

No, they cannot dispute these facts, that is why they try to refer to my story as fact, so that they can attack it.

Lol, are you kidding? We can't "dispute" these "facts"?

Tell you what, guy. I want to see you right here in a month's time. When your lovely alien fleet has failed to come pouring out of this "perfect triangle" in the sun to invade us, I want you RIGHT HERE to publicly apologize to all us "shills" that you were wrong.

Are you man enough to do that? Do you stand behind your convictions enough to do that?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
reply to post by NeoVain

Comedy gold.

Seriously, I never said or thought this about any member, but I hope you get banned asap.
edit on 16-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

I am right there with you. Someone as disingenuous and misleading as the OP should not be allowed on ATS. Already admittedly put this post up for stars and flags and is continuing to spread disinfo based unproven claims of known frauds. This thread has been a joke for a while, now it is just annoying. Hope all the OP's S&F's are revoked and banning occurs.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Can we get this moved to the HOAX bin please?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

In order to get this thread into the HOAX bin, you would need to wait at least a month i´m afraid.

Also even in a month, if the prediction is incorrect, it was still a valid prediction a month ago based on the evidence. So i am afraid your wish will never be granted, accoring to these forum rules.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

In order to get this thread into the HOAX bin, you would need to wait at least a month i´m afraid. Also even in a month, if the prediction is incorrect, it was still a valid prediction a month ago based on the evidence

You even admitted you made up the timeline, and now you think it will be considered in the decision to HOAX this or not?

I can imagine we are all a bit crazy here, but I´m beginning to suspect you have some real mental issues.

link   
reply to post by camus154

Lol, are you kidding? We can't "dispute" these "facts"? Tell you what, guy. I want to see you right here in a month's time. When your lovely alien fleet has failed to come pouring out of this "perfect triangle" in the sun to invade us, I want you RIGHT HERE to publicly apologize to all us "shills" that you were wrong.

There you go again. Referring to my story as fact. Guessed you missed this part.

They only thing these shills on parade above (and most probably below) this post succed in, is show how ready they are to distort the facts and call anything they like, "facts". The facts i am talking about are the Nasa Images, the depictions on the artifacts and the writings in old sacred texts such as the bible. These are the facts i base my story on, and no one have yet disputed these facts, yet they claim that i have no facts?

And this part.

I never claimed my story was fact. Only that it was based on fact.

But it´s ok, at least you guys keep the thread going forward

link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

In order to get this thread into the HOAX bin, you would need to wait at least a month i´m afraid.

Also even in a month, if the prediction is incorrect, it was still a valid prediction a month ago based on the evidence. So i am afraid your wish will never be granted, accoring to these forum rules.

If a prediction fails to come true, it's not--nor ever has been--valid.

The only way a predication can be valid is for it to come true.

And for the last time, there is no "evidence". You have a funny black shape on the Sun and some Mayan crap that doesn't even indirectly relate to it. Never mind any such nonsense about invasions within a month's time frame, which, by your own admission, was some arbitrary time frame you made up.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Ah, I see.

So none of this is fact. It's just "based on" fact. Namely, a curious shape on the Sun. And from that you've extrapolated that we'll be invaded by aliens in a month's time.

And for some reason, people trip over themselves to get in here and star and flag! you to death because it's such an "interesting" post and "for the effort".

You're right, we're just fanning the flames. Shame on us. Better to let this die.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by camus154

Admission #3 of your less than sincere motives.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by camus154

Ah, I see.

So none of this is fact. It's just "based on" fact. Namely, a curious shape on the Sun. And from that you've extrapolated that we'll be invaded by aliens in a month's time.

And for some reason, people trip over themselves to get in here and star and flag! you to death because it's such an "interesting" post and "for the effort".

You're right, we're just fanning the flames. Shame on us. Better to let this die.

Finally someone that gets it!

Note the question mark in the Thread title. That means it is not definite, but my own assumption.

Also note the forum description please...

ATS Skunk Works: This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

Also note it was in the Aliens and Ufos forum beforehand, so you might want to look at that description as well.

Sad that these basic details are so easily missed by some people. This is my own prediction, based on these FACTS! Never did i state my own story was fact, but we will know in one months time, right?

Oh and to clue you guys in on the Star and Flag issue with this thread that you seem to have some personal issues with(why is that?), These stars and flags where most probably given because of the entertainment value, and the effort to weave such an intricate story about some recent facts and make it interesting. Not because people believed it to be true! (Although it might be true as well, that is what makes it fascinating. This thread and similar satisfies an urge in people not even hollywood managed to satisfy yet, and MSM is not allowed to satisfy due to "national security")

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Here are facts:

1. No triangle appeared on the Sun.

2. What appeared were two separate, darker sections that, due to pareidolia, gave off the impression of a vague triangle.

3. Coronal holes exist.

4. The "triangle" had all the qualities of coronal holes.

5. The "artifacts" bear no resemblance to known Mesoamerican art styles.

6. A number of the "artifacts" were made using mediums that are extremely rare in Mesoamerican art.

7. The "researchers" purporting that these "artifacts" are legitimate cite the fact analyses were done.

8. The labs that are claimed to have performed these analyses have stated that no analyses were ever performed by them.

9. Particles from the Sun hit the sensors on Stereo B.

10. Particles hitting the sensor on Stereo B appear exactly like the images seen in the third video.

Those are the facts of this case. Your claims are based on none of these facts. Therefore your claims are not based on the facts. Unless of course the facts you are relying upon are that these videos exist. Then yes your claims about those videos existing are true. However, how you got from videos existing to alien invasion is beyond me.
edit on 3/16/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Well at least you admit that it fits in the category:

ATS Skunk Works: This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum.

So no facts, extreme theory and no corroboration. Sounds like the Skunk Works description summed up your entire thread perfectly. Good job and way to spread untruths based on no facts without any corroboration for the sole purpose of getting stars and flags.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join