It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Oh and to clue you guys in on the Star and Flag issue with this thread that you seem to have some personal issues with(why is that?), These stars and flags where most probably given because of the entertainment value, and the effort to weave such an intricate story about some recent facts and make it interesting. Not because people believed it to be true!

Who would say that about his own thread if he was sincere about it?

At this point there is no doubt in my mind that you are playing a game here.

Wow.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
reply to post by NeoVain

Oh and to clue you guys in on the Star and Flag issue with this thread that you seem to have some personal issues with(why is that?), These stars and flags where most probably given because of the entertainment value, and the effort to weave such an intricate story about some recent facts and make it interesting. Not because people believed it to be true!

Who would say that about his own thread if he was sincere about it?

At this point there is no doubt in my mind that you are playing a game here.

Wow.

Someone being honest ?

Hmm honest and "not sincere" how does that fit?

Maybe the quoted post was not sincere? is it sarcsm then?

So this is sarcarm?

Nah doesn´t fit either, so maybe it is the "not sincere" part that is at fault?

Pure logic. Something you seem to lack.
edit on 16-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Well if you are honest in that comment you must be lying in your other comments saying that your thread is based on facts.

If you can see that people flag for entertainment value and not for truth, you must have realized that there is no truth to your thread.

You confused? Sincere in believing your thread to be the truth is what I mean.
edit on 16-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It seems as though extraordinary claims can be made with flimsily fabricated theories based upon obviously ignorant suppositions.

A quick lesson:

Now the cameras on STEREO are a bit more advanced than a webcam, but the basic operation is the same. According to the OPs premise, that lab was absolutely FULL of (very small) UFOs streaking about.

Amazing that threads like this (with purposely sensationalized titles (according to the OP himself)) garner the attention they do, while threads about real dangers or interesting topics languish.

A serious lack of critical thinking has been displayed by many while those who have shown over and over again the lack of solid foundation this thread is based upon are ridiculed.

Maybe we have been invaded and this is the results.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

Great post.....lots of tiny alien ships in that video...LOL.

Good to know there are those on here that actually know what the word fact means.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Amazing that threads like this (with purposely sensationalized titles (according to the OP himself)) garner the attention they do, while threads about real dangers or interesting topics languish.

You fail to account for a very important factor. The "What people want!" factor.
And if this is what people want, this means they want an alien invasion right?

What does that say about the current state of affairs, and your employers?

Thats right... They are screaming "Save us from theese goons!"

You are fighting an uphill battle here, no matter how you flip this coin.
edit on 16-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

You fail to account for a very important factor. The "What people want!" factor.

Of course they don't. What they want is a soap opera. What they want is fiction. What they want is to be a PART of fiction.

If aliens really did invade, you'd be the first to poop their pants and say "Just kidding!!".

The truth is, a whole lot of people are bored, boring, and ignorant. So they turn to such things as aliens, elves, light beings, yadda yadda to try to bring meaning into their otherwise mundane lives.

Which is really a shame. Because our universe is perfectly fantastic and marvelous all on its own, without the need of such drivel.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

What does that say about the current state of affairs, and your employers?

Well as to the current state of affairs, I would say that it demonstrates quite clearly the utter failure of our public education system and extreme success of the public numbing system; mass media etc.

As to my employers, I am not sure what a leading restaurant chain has to do with any of this, but then again I suppose that your ability to link known digital artifacts with falsified archaeological 'artifacts' could easily make that leap.

Well you certainly seem to have found a way to give enough gullible people exactly what they want. My kids want to eat candy for every meal, does that mean I should give it to them?

You're doing just that with this and rotting peoples brains in the same way that candy would rot my kids teeth and bodies if it were allowed.
edit on 16-3-2012 by jadedANDcynical because: what type of falsified 'artifacts'? yeah those kind...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by camus154

Of course they don't. What they want is a soap opera. What they want is fiction. What they want is to be a PART of fiction.

Those people exists, but i believe more and more people are waking up as is evidenced by the Stars and Flags on these kind of posts. I believe you are making a mistake if you believe those people are the majority any longer. I myself would not fit any of those criteria, i want the actual truth, and i want it to be good! Failing that, i at least want it to be the TRUTH! And since we obviously cannot get it from the MSM, more and more are getting drawn to sites like this, for stories like this, that while more uncertain, at least may be interesting to read, and raise a hope for a better tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

And how does that validate what you did? ATS is devoted to rooting out the truth in a world where that truth is often clouded and obscured. It's not about simply giving people what they want as a means for them to escape reality. If that's want you want to do go write a book or a screenplay. Me, I would rather pierce through the veil that masks reality instead of obfuscating it further, I posted this video in my thread discussing the current state of ATS, but I think it's appropriate here as well.

Congratulations. You designed a butt flag and it won. Now it represents ATS on the front page. Are you proud of yourself?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

star for that on man ver interesting videos, what may the documentary be that they are talking about?
edit on 16-3-2012 by 11191991 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I would love to continue argue with you shills awhile longer, but i am already working on the follow-up to this thread and need to divert more energies to it for awhile, so will not respond very much from now on. But please continue without me, keep the thread going

Oh the anticipation.....

I´ll be reviewing it from a totally objective, factual, open minded and honest standpoint.

I hope you will write it from the same standpoint.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This entire thread has reminded me of

Dunning-Kruger Effect

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Good one.. But don’t see any evidence of hostile activity. And to believe the bible….?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by camus154

If aliens really did invade, you'd be the first to poop their pants and say "Just kidding!!".

The truth is, a whole lot of people are bored, boring, and ignorant. So they turn to such things as aliens, elves, light beings, yadda yadda to try to bring meaning into their otherwise mundane lives.

Which is really a shame. Because our universe is perfectly fantastic and marvelous all on its own, without the need of such drivel.

exactly!

they want an easy way out of this world we live in know.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
interesting - going to keep an eye on this thread..

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
If you go to soho right now.satilite 195 even though it is covered look where the triangle was you can still see it even though it is now green.IT is defintely always there.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

Shambala is one of the invader strongholds. They would consider an ally of mankind to be 'hostiles'.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join