Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 42
216
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulece
 


They are British humanoid blue bloods that have corrupted the United States government. You should see what's in the lakes built by the "Army Core of Engineers." Spots of constant stirrings up reveal strange beings or monsters: Snake Humanoids or Serpent devils. It would be really funny if someone could get a firefighter helicopter and dump some coal ash from the local pit. But don't get too near. Those guys Johnny Depp got out of prison were too young to have devised all of that... a barbeque for the Vampires.




posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
posted before, not all that unusual.



Originally posted by bastardo




Another triangle, pyramid......stingray.



A keyhole, will delving into this unlock the secret?



It can´t be, a giant Blackhawk helicopter in the sun! .. No it´s a whale.



Oh noes, this has got to mean something right!



Yep, just as I expected, the serpents are behind it.





posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm
reply to post by NeoVain
 


What effect does that have on our sun thought? Using it as a stargate, you are essentially using massive amounts of its energy, doesn't this shorten its life span, or mess with it in other ways?


It could, yes. But maybe the same aliens have some way of restoring it´s lifespan afterwards as well, considering they built a stargate inside of it, maybe they built it in the first place as well. Maybe this whole universe is just their construct, if they exist in another dimension originally.



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
posted before, not all that unusual.



Originally posted by bastardo




Another triangle, pyramid......stingray.



A keyhole, will delving into this unlock the secret?



It can´t be, a giant Blackhawk helicopter in the sun! .. No it´s a whale.



Oh noes, this has got to mean something right!



Yep, just as I expected, the serpents are behind it.




This is all too easy. Can I point out the jackassery in that post?

The guy posted random pictures that do not show any anomalies. When there are three straight lines that make up an icoseles triangles, that is an anomaly.
edit on 16-3-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulece
 


Except as has been pointed out numerous times in this thread (even outlined in red) there is no triangle and the lines are far from straight. The way the human mind works is by looking for patterns in everything. The coronal holes seen on the sun give a rough estimate of three sides, as a result the brain automatically perceives a triangle. When you break the holes down into their constituent parts it becomes obvious there is no triangle actually present.



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bastardo
 


I like the cut of your jib, sir. Perchance you have a newsletter of some sort to which I could subscribe?

It's about time the fantasy loon brigade got reigned in a bit. Being 2012, it's a bit much with all the Nibirus and Illuminati Celebrity D-list Death Squads and the tales of friends-of-cousins-who-went-to-a-hairdresser-who-knows-a-truck-driver-who-overheard-a-couple-of-soldiers-in-a-strip-club-mensroom doompoop and all the rest here on Gilligan's Isle.



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
e]Originally posted by w3thepatient

Sorrry I misinterpreted your post, but yes indeed.

This conduct doesn´t seem natural.
edit on 16-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Soulece
 


Except as has been pointed out numerous times in this thread (even outlined in red) there is no triangle and the lines are far from straight. The way the human mind works is by looking for patterns in everything. The coronal holes seen on the sun give a rough estimate of three sides, as a result the brain automatically perceives a triangle. When you break the holes down into their constituent parts it becomes obvious there is no triangle actually present.


There is no triangle? Those are just three really really fine straight lines that form an perfect isosceles triangle? look at the 2 lengths of each side and the base. Come on, how is that just made out of randomness?



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo

Originally posted by w3thepatient
reply to post by bastardo
 


a SOHO tutorial wont work. your wasting your breathe. The most interesting thing going on here is not shapes on the sun but the delicate game of disinfo and the quality of its agents. In previous years you could take a disinfo agent into the the higher intellectual realms with your arguments and they would follow but recently the quality has changed and the directive seems to be to pull all things down to a base level. We have the choice to ignore this and continue forward with the conversation. peace.


I will admit that I´m good, but it is quite easy to be good when you are right and have all the evidence on your side.

Another beautiful display of the bassackward reasoning, the quality of the debunkers got better but were still right.

I have never in my years of reading ATS been so flabbergasted and intrigued by a phenomenon as what I have been witnessing here the last days.

Pure mass hysteria and a complete death of logic.





Dont think too highly of yourself. We, the people who see something you will not see are only putting into thought what others, ie you and the most of the thread, cannot, and will not analyze like we will. Simply put, you all look for the short quick answer.
edit on 16-3-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulece
 


The Kaballah believers have been practicing Animisim, or making pagan gods with human sperm and reptiles, and they have been divinating, messing with the planetary system. Their Blue Blood Vampires are in conltrol of just about every government in every country in the world. They call it the New World Order, but its Serpentism by the Viking descendants of King Knut of England. The run NASA, and the Kennedy's are Blue Bloods. Don't try to get out to meet them. They are viscious, blood thirsty and disgusting. They have everyone in this society psyched up to be roving perverts, bar flies, heavy-hitters, drug adicts, confused fools with an alter reality like 'The Late Great Planet Earth', herbologist or something, and potential VICTIMS. AND I don't apprciate finding hydraulic hoses and suit cases on my property, like I already had my blood sucked out and got cannibalized and dismembered. Sun Spots!? Say a Prayer!



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulece

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Soulece
 


Except as has been pointed out numerous times in this thread (even outlined in red) there is no triangle and the lines are far from straight. The way the human mind works is by looking for patterns in everything. The coronal holes seen on the sun give a rough estimate of three sides, as a result the brain automatically perceives a triangle. When you break the holes down into their constituent parts it becomes obvious there is no triangle actually present.


There is no triangle? Those are just three really really fine straight lines that form an perfect isosceles triangle? look at the 2 lengths of each side and the base. Come on, how is that just made out of randomness?


There is really no use trying to get these guys to see it, they are paid not to see it. They sure act like their livelihood depended on this.

Some people see it instantly, some people never see it no matter what, and others see it after awhile. This is what i have concluded about everyone so far in the thread. The only ones still haning around are the ones that still can´t see it, it seems. There have to be a reason right?



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretsister65
reply to post by Soulece
 


The Kaballah believers have been practicing Animisim, or making pagan gods with human sperm and reptiles, and they have been divinating, messing with the planetary system. Their Blue Blood Vampires are in conltrol of just about every government in every country in the world. They call it the New World Order, but its Serpentism by the Viking descendants of King Knut of England. The run NASA, and the Kennedy's are Blue Bloods. Don't try to get out to meet them. They are viscious, blood thirsty and disgusting. They have everyone in this society psyched up to be roving perverts, bar flies, heavy-hitters, drug adicts, confused fools with an alter reality like 'The Late Great Planet Earth', herbologist or something, and potential VICTIMS. AND I don't apprciate finding hydraulic hoses and suit cases on my property, like I already had my blood sucked out and got cannibalized and dismembered. Sun Spots!? Say a Prayer!



Wow. Uh, well. Go on.



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
What is the expiration date for this prediction? Since I haven't the attention span to scan 40+ pages, I can only assume the OP pleaded a case to the Mods to have this removed from Skunkworks due to it's dubious characterization as a "prediction."

So when can we come back after there has been nary a sighting, photo, or scintila of evidence of an alien emergence from a Stargate in the sun (lol) to properly ridicule? I don't want to jump the gun so an expiration date would be much appreciated. Cheers!



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
What is the expiration date for this prediction? Since I haven't the attention span to scan 40+ pages, I can only assume the OP pleaded a case to the Mods to have this removed from Skunkworks due to it's dubious characterization as a "prediction."

So when can we come back after there has been nary a sighting, photo, or scintila of evidence of an alien emergence from a Stargate in the sun (lol) to properly ridicule? I don't want to jump the gun so an expiration date would be much appreciated. Cheers!


Lets be honest here, sure there has been pictures of strange objects around the sun lately and a lot have been verified by being posted here and debate was sprung about them. But, there is not a fleet. So no invasion.



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulece
 


Here is a picture with the coronal holes highlighted. Note that when you separate the "triangle" into its separate parts it becomes clear that no triangle actually exists.


Picture courtesy of paradox
edit on 3/16/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulece
 





Dont think too highly of yourself. Guess i'll bring you down a little.


I was clearly sarcastic, even said it was easy to be good.




you all look for the short quick answer.


For a quick answer it sure takes you all long to understand the basic principles.



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by andersensrm
reply to post by NeoVain
 


What effect does that have on our sun thought? Using it as a stargate, you are essentially using massive amounts of its energy, doesn't this shorten its life span, or mess with it in other ways?


It could, yes. But maybe the same aliens have some way of restoring it´s lifespan afterwards as well, considering they built a stargate inside of it, maybe they built it in the first place as well. Maybe this whole universe is just their construct, if they exist in another dimension originally.


It could? Based on what scientific evidence? I have to believe this thread and all who have believed and flagged and starred it are doing so out of humor. So you're a scientist now? Come on people! This is complete rubbish with no basis in reality. I am simply still posting to this thread trying to personally grasp the lunacy of the mentality and hopefully show the ignorance that is being spewed.



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Soulece
 


Here is a picture with the coronal holes highlighted. Note that when you separate the "triangle" into its separate parts it becomes clear that no triangle actually exists.



Wrong, follow the lines. Look close man. Its there. That part where it get cut off in the middle? Look behind it. Thats where I get the idea that there is an atmosphere of some SORT. Not, a breathable one like ours.
Im going off the idea that there is an outer layer to the sun. something is floating and covers the surface or gas whatever, because it is common knowledge that heat rises and gravity has its effect on the sun. Everything breaks down to friction. thats how you make heat. with friction comes static which comes electricity which comes magnets which becomes gravity. Only makes sense.
edit on 16-3-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)
edit on 16-3-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulece
 





The guy posted random pictures that do not show any anomalies. When there are three straight lines that make up an icoseles triangles, that is an anomaly.


This guy posted 5 pics and the first two had a clear triangle shape in em, clearer as the one the fuss is about.

Are you blind or is this somehow not registered by the brain because you must´ve looked at them.



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain
 


You're thread was very interesting and I think somebody knows something about this because in the 2nd video at 12:19 there are symbols on the bottom of the pyramid. one part is said to be the "Orion star constellation" and the other 4 symbols are said to be "unknown writing". Well one of the symbols, the one that has a "V" on top of a pyramid that is located on the bottom of the 4 symbols, is the same symbol that Nike is using for their "Kobe System". I highly doubt if this is purely coincidence. I think somebody in Nike knows what that symbol means. In this video youtu.be... Richard Branson asks"What do you buy after you buy a planet?" Maybe we'll all find out sooner rather than later. Also the 3 pronged symbol above the pyramid in Nike's commercial looks to me like a symbol for the devil. It may all be connected.





top topics
 
216
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

log in

join