It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Ill be on the lookout ! lol

Someone posted in another thread about Comet Swan headed right for the sun. Im guessing its headed right for the Stargate... Then What ?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Ok.....below are the HMI Continuum and Magnetogram of the sun on the same day at the same time as the images you claim have a HUGE triangle in them.....so.....where is the triangle? These are straight from the SOHO image site: SOHO Images

So...I guess there is only select "deny ignorance" and we should only look at the SOHO pics that backup your theory of a "stargate"?

Well you proved that there is nothing visibly going on in the images you provided. I am 100% convinced that those images hold no strange activity. We are, however, not discussing the millions of normal photos of the sun.

And there may not be a stargate, but it's an interesting possibility whether now or in a scientific hypothesis of artificially produced wormholes. There is a fascinating archaeological discovery regarding the sun and ufos and there is some unusual solar activity that DID produce the shape of a triangle, no matter what you may think the cause is. Perhaps it was just chance, though triangle shapes are found how often in nature? Rarely to never. Doesn't mean it can't occur naturally, but that is an uncommon occurrence without doubt.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

And you have proved what through any of your posts? That there is a portal in the sun? Really? If there was a portal it would show on ALL images of the sun, not just the select few that people seem to focus on. I posted a couple of the same day/time as the ones the OP has referenced and guess what....no triangle.

Yes I know many different shapes exist in the sun's coronal holes as do many shapes in the clouds....I guess fitting with your statement then clouds must be portals for space travelling rain drops? And you call my argument ridiculous?

Oh, and try re-reading the entire thread because it actually is stated that it has to be a triangle and many posts on here reference that it is the triangle that has them up in arms about it being a portal and relating to a known fraud in reference to a triangle on the "artifact" in the video. If you are going to argue at least read all comments before doing a *facepalm* in your own argument.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Ha, Easter is coming up you know. You should read my post in the other thread, I think it will only add and expand your reference in regards to your Revelations comment.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

There was no triangle in any pic whatsoever.

You talk about my intelligence but your posts are not based on reality at all.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Clearly you don't read well. The images that have absolutely nothing going on in the that I posted are the exact SAME time and date of the images posted by the OP with the triangles in them. They are different types of imaging techniques used by SOHO to obtain different measurements of the sun. These are not just random photos of the sun being the sun.....they are the same exact time and day....and look...no "portal" to another universe.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
For the love of God, people, please stop believing that digital artifacts in pictures of the sun are UFOs.

Do you really think that there is an advanced civilization out there that has conquered space travel and is STUPID enough to fly really close to a star?

Do you think there are manufactured materials out there that can withstand the heat and radiation of a STAR? Really?

You watch too much Star Trek. Shields UP, we're going to fly into the sun! Woop woop woop woop.

edit on 15-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

Well, as to materials that can withstand ultra high temperatures.....

youtu.be...

Next

LOL, too funny.

I'm still not convinced of alien spaceships in the video but the reply to that other post was too funny.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
it's all a perception of reality. Just because they say its a coronal hole, doesn't mean to say it is. Even scientists get it wrong, our meaning is not their meaning and vice versa. For all we know, scientists and non-scientists could be both wrong. How much do we really know about the solar system / galaxy, even our planet.. not enough to call us experts.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by openmind8
it's all a perception of reality. Just because they say its a coronal hole, doesn't mean to say it is. Even scientists get it wrong, our meaning is not their meaning and vice versa. For all we know, scientists and non-scientists could be both wrong. How much do we really know about the solar system / galaxy, even our planet.. not enough to call us experts.

No. Just...no.

Please don't turn to the "science isn't perfect and we don't know everything" tactic to allow for a fantastical theory with zero real evidence to support it.

Science doesn't have to know everything. It knows a hell of a lot that has allowed us to predict and harness the very physical principles that enable you to use your computer right now, for instance.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by openmind8

Similar spots have been recognised and called coronal holes many times in the past.

Noone claimed they were anything different then.

Now that it has an perceived triangular shape it is suddenly anything but.

People like you coming in questioning things that were completely clear a week ago, just because you read the OP and got excited.

Backwards reasoning.
edit on 15-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Maybe "they" are the rescuing committee................because the buggers that have been here since we were spilled out of a gene splicer sure have been reeking havoc on this planet long enough.

Hollywood, which is owned by the corporations that are run by ? sure as hell have been priming us for a "invasion".

No, the "invasion" has already taken place, watch "They Live".

Humanity has been manipulated into wars, butchering each other and all the other inhabitants of this planet.

Manipulated by religions to ensure we have no idea of our spiritual potential and blinded to the insanity of the few controlling and ruling over the many.

While we have 27,000 people a day (or more) dying of starvation, Queen Elizabeth II can't even wipe her own butt or fix her own dinner, wears dresses that cost as much as most houses and has people bowing to her.

God, and you all think David Icke is insane?

He's about the only one that makes any sense.

Hopefully, this is someone or a group of someones that are coming here to end this unequal, unjust BS.

You are thinking of war fare of ages back.

The new war fare of more technologically advance civilizations will be a quiet assimilation of DNA, a quiet, secret invasion.

Yes, takes longer but between re-terraforming our planet and mucking with our DNA / gene pool, it's more efficient than zooming in with lasers and tripods.

The opening post very well could be right and this is a "attack" coming.

But, my own personal opinion is that we have been at war for eons and just too stupid to see it.

This very well could be a straight forward rescue committee.

Enough of us have been praying for peace on Earth and good will towards all on this god forsaken third rock from a medium class star in the far boondocks of a medium size spiral galaxy...................maybe "they" have heard our plea, or SOP and have come to put an end to this nonsense humanity has been blinded to.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by camus154

yes, but what you forgot to mention is that using a computer is physical and much closer to earth and reality than the sun itself.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Awesome!!!! Will the IRS accept this as a reason to be late with the taxes next month?

Unfortunately, I predict this will not happen with evidence as well. I have a 100% track record in unpredicting the predictions. I predict that nothing will happen next month , so lets see who is correct.

On the good note, it appears that as long as people keep making these type of predictions nothing will come true.

Can someone here please predict that I will NEVER win the lotto with evidence as to why. Please

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenerationGap
reply to post by NeoVain

Ha, Easter is coming up you know. You should read my post in the other thread, I think it will only add and expand your reference in regards to your Revelations comment.

I think this is the right post.
For those who don't wish to search:

Gigantic TRIANGLE-SHAPPED coronal hole in the Sun. Today's images from NASA SDO. Any explanations??
by 1AnunnakiBastard

post in thread by GenerationGap
3/13/2012 @ 01:27 AM
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3/15/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
C'mon guys... the op only added some different information... Ok.. it seems that the values added were already fragile on their own...

IMO the title shouldn't be so "sensationalist" and thats why so many people are trying to debunk, but a simple reply like i saw some saying : "all the arguments are not proven so this is highly unprobable" would be enough... instead of mocking or others things worse...
Anyway i think that in case that there was a really weird event on the sun with the shape of a triangle, if the stuff were proven to be mayan and since there is a lot of stuff going on about the pyramid from the illuminati and all those writtings from mayans, egyptians, etc... this would be a very nice "1+1=2" theory...

Anyway, this probably got a direct entrance to the recap video!

EDIT: Beside all of it, the op didn't bother to defend his theory so...he probably understood already the weakness of his theory... and that's why ATS and its members work..but i think there are so many ways to debunk beside mocking or disrespect
edit on 15-3-2012 by quelmarth because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2012 by quelmarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by NeoVain

I do not believe it has been debunked at all, despite the efforts of countless shills and even Phage himself. I am glad that you believe it has, so why are you still reading these threads? Not satisfied with the debunks? Or do you have an agenda?

Perhaps it is you who has an agenda?

For all we know, you are a Nassim Haramein shill sent here to promote his works...

AND FOR ALL WE KNOW YOU YOURSELF ARE A DISINFO AGENT, YOU ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO ARGUE PEOPLES POINTS AND BELIEFS ON HERE, CUT IT OUT FOR ONCE.......

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Looks like you've done your research, nice one. S+F

i'll give these videos a watch later and update my comment and let you know what my opinion is.

so far tho, Id say that the sun is more than likely a "Stargate" as you say on a differnt level(s) what most people dont under stand is. Just because you cant see it doesnt mean its not there.

We can trick the eyes so easily. or all the senses for that matter.

to be continued....

yeah i dunno....just because hes got some pictures of stone carvings doesnt mean there old.. any stone mason could make them tbh, sounds like the talker is cluching at straws. and dude... dont like how you say "Aliens are going to attack" how do you know? it could be a peacful evdavor.

what im trying to say is its 50:50. we shouldnt say one or the other. Id like to think if a race becomes that far advance in technolgoy they're working in harmony with itself, ego peacful race, my opinion.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Kriltosthe2nd because: watched videos

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bastardo

like my name, I keen an openmind. Some people see a triangle, some people don't. There's no way of knowing what it is for sure. Plus our scientific definition of it, may be completely different and more complex from another scientist on another planet somewhere out there who may have a far greater understanding than we will. We're only just skimming the surface, maybe not even that.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

THESE are not "triangular shaped"
Stop trying to say they are. You are seeing what you want to see.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by openmind8
reply to post by camus154

yes, but what you forgot to mention is that using a computer is physical and much closer to earth and reality than the sun itself.

I'm afraid I don't follow.....I don't see how the distance to the Sun has any bearing on reality whatsoever. My point is that you can't just dismiss the value in science because we don't know everything and because sometimes science is wrong.

It's not simply a "matter of perception". Maybe what scientists call electricity and engineers call circuits you'd call daisies or acorns--no matter how you see it, our knowledge of these things still allows us to objectively harness them to build computers and debate one another in forums.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join