It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WordsAreAvenues

Originally posted by bicnarok

I disagree, I´ve been an amateur astronomer all my life, seen lots of vids and pictures of the sun but nothing like that. I don´t know what that sphere was but it wasn´t just some filament that´s for sure.

Today I noted something interestIng. That object disconnected from the Sun exactly as March 11 ended and March 12 began.

Please support that

a) there is any "object" and not a hole
b) that it "disconnected" from the sun

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by camus154

I disagree, I´ve been an amateur astronomer all my life, seen lots of vids and pictures of the sun but nothing like that. I don´t know what that sphere was but it wasn´t just some filament that´s for sure.

Today I noted something interestIng. That object disconnected from the Sun exactly as March 11 ended and March 12 began.

Please support that

a) there is any "object" and not a hole
b) that it "disconnected" from the sun

I will tell you "What" Disconnected from the sun.. Hot Plasma.. Many CME's have been happening.. that is all.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

What gets me most is that the object stayed in the same place for at least a day... when every other artifact caused by the Sun rotated with it.

I also found this to be a strange anomoly. Than I saw this video posted earlier in this thread, that seems to explain it. If not, at least allows us to think about it in a more down to Earth manner.

edit on 15-3-2012 by NervousNJerky because: (no reason given)

As far as the triangle? Nothing new there. Shapes show up in those views all the time. What you're mind makes of them is just that. An interpretation.
edit on 15-3-2012 by NervousNJerky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

That is a far cry from the OP's scenario of them pouring out of a stargate IN the sun...
Considering how many days ago this was though, they don't seem to be in a rush, so seems like we are a-ok...and no meany aliens are coming through a solar stargate to get us, so we're all good

Well the OP did say that because their engine technology is hundreds to thousands of times better than ours it may take a month for them to get here.....and all of them are Jupiter sized ships if we are to believe the other claims of them being visible, as well as one that detached from the sun (must be harnessing all the energy for the other ships to invade and refuel) which has to be the size of 50 Jupiter's together....

I would like to know where they are and why we can't see them anymore...must be the advanced alien cloaking forcefield bubbles they have.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by camus154

For one who thinks threads like this are such rubbish, you certainly spend a lot of time on them not to mention the enormous amount of energy you expend on trying to steer everyone else away from them!

Wonder why all that is? Do you just have an incredible interest in stupid ideas, or maybe you are so bored with being insignificant that you wish to share with others? I truly wonder what your motivation could be.....

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

For one who thinks threads like this are such rubbish, you certainly spend a lot of time on them not to mention the enormous amount of energy you expend on trying to steer everyone else away from them!

Wonder why all that is? Do you just have an incredible interest in stupid ideas, or maybe you are so bored with being insignificant that you wish to share with others? I truly wonder what your motivation could be.....

ATS is for discussion... If I disagree with something or believe its "rubbish" like you called it, I will let the world know... I am one of the many folks on here that doesnt believe an alien invasion is coming so becasue of that should I just go to another ATS board where I agree with the topic? I guess you would prefer a board of only people agreeing with eachother, I prefer discussion, argument, and different views....

Also, the OP wrote w/ evidence, when you write that in your title you are opening yourself up to criticism from the ATS community...
edit on 15-3-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I don't know if I'd call 20 minutes "a lot of time" in this thread, and I'm curious where exactly you surmised that I've invested an "enormous" amount of energy in a handful of replies.

And let's leave the mysteries and conspiracies for the topic at hand rather than my own motivations. That's a lot less interesting than you might think: I'm bored.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

unlikely i'm afraid

link   
You think that if you believe hard enough it'll happen? Not!

*face palm x 1000000*
edit on 15-3-2012 by PrimoUno because: typo

link   

Originally posted by bastardo
reply to post by bicnarok

It´s not a black sphere. It´s a filament wich ends in a crescent shape as it blows into space. It is not an object.

While the corona consists of extremely hot ionized gases, known as plasma, which do not emit much visible light, prominences/filaments contain much cooler plasma, similar in composition to that of the chromosphere.

The dark object is nothing but cooler regions, not a solid object.

Cooler shows up as darker in the pics.

@ below, it was dicussed in several thread even this one, it´s nothing abnorma...again....sorry.
edit on 15-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

We are all amateur astronomers here.

Very similar filaments. See the semi round shapes.

link   
reply to post by bastardo

How do we know if those so called filaments arent of intelligence?
2nd liner

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Seems like NASA just did some censorship duty on these images with the "umbilical cord" ship.
sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...

Now only 4 pictures are left on the dates 11-12 march, far fewer than was available awhile ago when these movies was made where you can see the round shape "refilling energy" and bursting away.

Just compare the pictures now available with these found in this clip

This just got a whole lot more interesting... active censorship huh... maybe those Nasa guys don´t like this thread, and decided to do some "house cleaning"

edit on 15-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

What is this reversed thinking day or what? Why would you assume that a sun´s discharge is of intelligence?

Is your fart of intelligence?

Are you sarcastic? Please tell me that you are cause I´m losing it here.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wolf2420

they dont want to attack us. they are coming to remove the draconian and annunaki reptilians along with their little grey robots. weve always been told the good guys are here and the bad guys are out there. wrong! weve been living with these devils creating wars and genocide. the pope the queen of england and the rest of these world leaders will be removed so earth can move from the 3rd dimension to the 5th dimension. dont be in fear welcome the change!!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by camus154

I don't know if I'd call 20 minutes "a lot of time" in this thread, and I'm curious where exactly you surmised that I've invested an "enormous" amount of energy in a handful of replies.

And let's leave the mysteries and conspiracies for the topic at hand rather than my own motivations. That's a lot less interesting than you might think: I'm bored.

Yes, my friend.. it's because he doesn't have anything "Real" to say and decided to strike at you personally then to back up his claims. A weak and pathetic attempt to discredit you.

Stay strong :-)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Merely pointing out the fact that you take such interest in a topic that you seem to find offending in my opinion. Are you only drawn to the topic which goes against your beliefs to be argumentative? Are you interested in the ideas presented by this thread? What exactly are your beliefs in this particular area?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

reply to post by jhn7537

Merely pointing out the fact that you take such interest in a topic that you seem to find offending in my opinion. Are you only drawn to the topic which goes against your beliefs to be argumentative? Are you interested in the ideas presented by this thread? What exactly are your beliefs in this particular area?

I love alien topics, I do believe in UFO's and all that good stuff, I just dont like when someone creates a thread that says Alien Invasion w/ evidence and backs it up with no evidence.. If anything, it just annoys me, so i gave the thread a chance initially, now I'm here because there is good discussion and I enjoy good discussion...
edit on 15-3-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetstuff
Well, alien invasion? That's not gonna happen, just an FYI...the truth finally being revealed, yes that will happen, when I don't know, I don't presume to have a timeline date as our understanding of time and our ET family's viewpoint of time are very different as they aren't going by 'earth time'...here is a link to an article I authored all who are interested on what the real deal is with our ET visitors..take it or leave it, call me crazy but remember he who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones....

www.starseeds.net...

edit on 15-3-2012 by sweetstuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2012 by sweetstuff because: (no reason given)

You really believe that, please don't be naive that is the easy way to conquer this planet, use the human ego against us, "you are a starseed and the other nonsense".

We are so divided and dumbed down "so vulnerable" that we would believe everything that would stop this nonsense that we call reallity .

Sun Tzu the art of war.

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders of its own accord before there are any actual hostilities... It is best to win without fighting.

Or look at this video very informative

And put at a global scale ! But what could be happening now, from ascension
" turning into a light bulb " or WW 3 or a NWO in total unexpected way, I don't know ! I guess we have to wait !

I only know that I am so dumbed down like everyone else, that when the Apocalypse happen I will starve to death because the SUPERMARKETS are empty !!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Seems like NASA just did some censorship duty on these images with the "umbilical cord" ship.
sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...

Now only 4 pictures are left on the dates 11-12 march, far fewer than was available awhile ago when these movies was made where you can see the round shape "refilling energy" and bursting away.

Just compare the pictures now available with these found in this clip

This just got a whole lot more interesting... active censorship huh... maybe those Nasa guys don´t like this thread, and decided to do some "house cleaning"

edit on 15-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

Ok...so where did it go? If these alien ships are so highly advanced that they can go through portals in the sun, tether to the sun and soak up energy from the sun without melting, as well as have cloaking so we can't see them, then did they put the resident alien "dunce" in charge of the cloaking button while we were filming this?

Love the persistence, but again, when a month goes by and no aliens invade, will you agree to quit posting this nonsense? I mean if you can't stand behind your claims 100% and say you will stop posting when it doesn't happen then what good is your word or any post you make from that time forward? I will state right now that if you are correct, and in a month alien ships invade us, I will discontinue posting anything on this subject as I will feel like a complete fool and could not stand the ridicule.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join