It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bicnarok
You forgot to add the sphere near the sun sucking stuff out vid.

www.youtube.com...

Come on you guys, take a look at some reality. Please.

That is what is known as a Solar Prominence.
news.discovery.com...

I know, I know not as much fun as an aproaching fleet of UFO's.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

So want to tell me that is not possible some advanced race anywhere in the universe could achieve that?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by camus154

And what if you want to assume that they are like us so you don't feel inferior in some way to them for having long ago shed the shackles of greed and war. Who says they aren't capable of good and bad? It's a free will choice but why do people always assume they are negative or will 'invade' us? You don't have to look far to know why people are conditioned to fear ETs...how many alien invasion movies have been made? Books?

Can anyone who is honest with themselves not recognize an agenda to make us aware of the ET existence and furthermore to fear them has been ongoing for years? Ask yourself who is pushing that agenda.......and why should you trust them?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
reply to post by bicnarok

It´s not a black sphere. It´s a filament wich ends in a crescent shape as it blows into space. It is not an object.

While the corona consists of extremely hot ionized gases, known as plasma, which do not emit much visible light, prominences/filaments contain much cooler plasma, similar in composition to that of the chromosphere.

The dark object is nothing but cooler regions, not a solid object.

Cooler shows up as darker in the pics.

@ below, it was dicussed in several thread even this one, it´s nothing abnorma...again....sorry.
edit on 15-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

I disagree, I´ve been an amateur astronomer all my life, seen lots of vids and pictures of the sun but nothing like that. I don´t know what that sphere was but it wasn´t just some filament that´s for sure.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISis12RA12ELohim
How many times have we seen normal anomalies or even things not readily explainable and yelled: Alien Invasion on so and so only to have so and so date and or amount of time pass by? then the OPs all seem to vanish in to oblivion only to return again during another strange happening yelling yet again: Alien Invasion? Conditioned much are we? with all due respect. Its the same as people who have said time and again that its the end of the world. Really? cause the world is still here! Unless I missed something. But the sad part is not that this is proclaimed over and over again, the sad part is that each and every time, people buy it even though they have bought it before only to be let down. Its pure propaganda is what it is. People fear what they don't understand and fear leads to wild, unproven claims.

Yes, my friend.. the world will be here long after we are not.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

www.youtube.com...

news.discovery.com...

It´s not a prominence and looks nothing like one, wtf are you on about? The "it´s a cool are" explanation is feasible if it wasn´t for the fact that is was sphere shaped.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetstuff
Well, alien invasion? That's not gonna happen, just an FYI...the truth finally being revealed, yes that will happen, when I don't know, I don't presume to have a timeline date as our understanding of time and our ET family's viewpoint of time are very different as they aren't going by 'earth time'...here is a link to an article I authored all who are interested on what the real deal is with our ET visitors..take it or leave it, call me crazy but remember he who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones....

www.starseeds.net...

edit on 15-3-2012 by sweetstuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2012 by sweetstuff because: (no reason given)

That was a very interesting and insightful post! Kudos to you. I have been drawn to the same conclusion and have to say, the deception is truly formidable. One must realize that "they" have been here for eons, plenty of time to figure out how best to deceive and control us!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetstuff

Tinfoil hat moment....what if the same [not all] people pushing the alien invasion theory ARE the same people keeping it secret? You have to think, a secret this big would require major efforts, not just offline but online as well. Its known that these kinds of folk like to inject fear about ETs or outright disprove them all together, I wouldn't be surprised at what length these agents go to make sure their agenda stays put.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
In the event of an alien invasion, please locate your local "professional debunk-er" and have them explain to the occurring alien invasion how these types of events are extremely implausible.

This should render the alien invasion "Debunked" Causing them to all vanish before your very eyes!

If that fails to work, begin accepting your new alien overlords and standby for assimilation.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
reply to post by bicnarok

It´s not a black sphere. It´s a filament wich ends in a crescent shape as it blows into space. It is not an object.

While the corona consists of extremely hot ionized gases, known as plasma, which do not emit much visible light, prominences/filaments contain much cooler plasma, similar in composition to that of the chromosphere.

The dark object is nothing but cooler regions, not a solid object.

Cooler shows up as darker in the pics.

@ below, it was dicussed in several thread even this one, it´s nothing abnorma...again....sorry.

I disagree, I´ve been an amateur astronomer all my life, seen lots of vids and pictures of the sun but nothing like that. I don´t know what that sphere was but it wasn´t just some filament that´s for sure.

Just because you have never seen anything like this doesn't mean it has not happened before.. Expect the unexpected..

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetstuff
reply to post by camus154

And what if you want to assume that they are like us so you don't feel inferior in some way to them for having long ago shed the shackles of greed and war

I assure you, I don't have to turn to extraterrestrials in order to find someone compared to whom I'd feel inferior

Can anyone who is honest with themselves not recognize an agenda to make us aware of the ET existence and furthermore to fear them has been ongoing for years? Ask yourself who is pushing that agenda.......and why should you trust them?

Yes, I can. Want to know why? Because Hollywood isn't real life. Never has been, never will be.

"Close Encounters", "E.T.", "Independence Day"....each one of them contains precisely the same amount of "evidence" for any agenda--exactly zero. It's Hollywood. It's fiction.

The problem I have with such reasoning is that it becomes a never-ending rabbit hole whereby each supporting conclusion is supported by yet another unproven conclusion. The farther you go down the hole, the more impossible it would ever be to prove ANY of it, and then, to put icing on the cake, the fact that it's so strange is therefore used to suggest that it MUST be true!

Sorry, there is no agenda there. The gradual acclimation via popular culture argument has been going on for quite some time regarding aliens, and yet here we are, 20, 30, 50 years later, still waiting for that delicious Disclosure that, like the end of the world, seems to never come.

link   
I got 4 words for them...Bring it on aliens!

link   
Come on down!
I want to see this before I get too old.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by camus154
I'm just curious.....what is it about the topic of aliens that always brings with it mention of the Mayans, good vibrations, Light and Love and all that jazz?

What if extraterrestrials are far more pedestrian and boring than the intergalactic (or dimensional) saviors they're always made out to be?

What if they're...you know...a lot like us? Emotional, trite, capable of both good and bad? Struggling along this mortal coil trying to figure it all out just like the rest of us?

Why is it that so many believers have just as much invested in the ET theories as, say, one would in a religion?

Some kind of joke post?
Why believe in BS fantasy stories called religion that promotes a *divide and conquer* mentality when you can know the real truth that will set you free? Going down the wrong road leads to death and destruction and the power of three is definitive. "Third time is a charm", "three strikes and you are out" has meaning. Triangles are 3-sided. Pyramids are composed of four equilateral triangles. Pyramids are prevalent throughout our solar system, including earth. The orion group is denoted by an upside-down pyramid as is the dulce base in nm.

Thing is we have already had two world wars with lots of casualties. Religion and nationalism is always at fault. We need to think of people as humans and get off this rotten planet somehow. The next time we wage war it should be against other bipedal species "we" are unfamilliar with. Lets stop being traitors to ourselves as we are fullfilling THEIR agenda.

And don't pretend as though I am talking assyrian...............

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wolf2420

Why would they want to? Well we do have a beautiful planet with plenty of resources.

link   
To the OP, I understand your excitement and the process you went through to make this thread, and very good for you. BUT, as stated by other like minded fact-finders, this is nothing more than "alien invasion through a made-up sun triangle stargate theory" fear-mongering. It is truly sad that there are so many flags that it's the first thread you see when you go to ATS. When I see a thread titled Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!) then it better have some really good evidence, which you have provided none.

link   

Originally posted by burntheships

www.youtube.com...

news.discovery.com...

It´s not a prominence and looks nothing like one, wtf are you on about? The "it´s a cool are" explanation is feasible if it wasn´t for the fact that is was sphere shaped.

Please point out the "sphere" in the video. All that is there is a "U" shape....there is no complete sphere. Very similar to everyone seeing a triangle in the sun.....there is no triangle, it is the mind attempting to put a recognizable shape connecting the dots. It is VERY obvious in the videos the tail is spiraling like a tornado....not some umbilical cord sucking energy from the sun.

link   
reply to post by ahnggk

That is entirely possible even with our own space craft if they 'materialise' even a short distance off the visible surface of the sun. The outermost surface of the sun is extremely diffuse, all you need is a highly reflective coating to keep cool, that's it!

That is a far cry from the OP's scenario of them pouring out of a stargate IN the sun...
Considering how many days ago this was though, they don't seem to be in a rush, so seems like we are a-ok...and no meany aliens are coming through a solar stargate to get us, so we're all good

link   
The Sun would need to have a flat face to us to get a perceived triangular shape, portal or whatever, unfortunately most people think it's round, including me. Coronal hole sounds good and a known effect. It would be a lot easier to have said that spaceships will fly out of a coronal hole. Hope this helps.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Today I noted something interestIng. That object disconnected from the Sun exactly as March 11 ended and March 12 began.

What gets me most is that the object stayed in the same place for at least a day... when every other artifact caused by the Sun rotated with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join