It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
the reason i like threads like these are that it makes me look at something with a blank page and wonder about what is presented.

For what it's worth, i wish aliens would land and sort our planet out, i'm at the point that i wish they would just lt us know they are there, if they are there. The more you think about how huge the universe is, the more i want to meet other species and races, and get away from the huge majority of humans that rule the earth, i wish they would take me somewhere else.

But what i like to talk about is, is it possible? not is it true or false the specific thing will happen. I have 2 conflicting things in mymind. One is, if you were to look around the universe for a "source" , a "switch" or something that would actually allow us to travel or move between dimensions, then i just think to look to the power source, where everything is coming from. It DOES seem plausible that the sun could be something special, because it seems to be the nucleus and so important to the entire universe. Most around us is rocks and stars and debris and things but the sun is something else, it's something special.

On the other hand, the question about temperature has to come into mind. Do we have literal 100% undeniable proof that the sun is really off the scale temperature wise and that the closer we get to it the hotter it gets? if so, then it makes it hard to believe that the sun would be a gateway or a connection of some sort.

but what i enjoy is people bringing theories to the table, and making me think about things that i haven't considered before. People can argue all they like but, as with most arguments, neither side can show 100% true or not, so really there is no point arguing about it and we should be discussing the framework of the argument and imagine both sides and discuss like adults. That's when you get somewhere and learn something.

It doesn't seem impossible to me that the sun is some kind of gateway because it could be some kind of hole and the sun bursting through is just what is escaping from the other side, maybe something happened to rip open a hole that allowed the sun to burst through and so started the change and creation of our universe, being exposed to this energy. But then obviously the temperature issue arises as to wether you could travel through the hole.

Interesting anyway, thanks for the thread

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Very interesting read OP S&F very interesting indeed.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
All the possibilitys what that cloud be and the human mind with all its curiosity !

I go with the idea that is a natural occurrence because neither can I or you really explain it !

The better example is this video.

I don't know what it is, it could be an alien spaceship or a natural occurrence ?

But you know what: This a request to the possible alien spaceship, when you fuel up again instead for a sudden jump into what ever, circle around the sun with multiply stops, that woud be mind blowing !

The Official Response from NASA

What I really want to say is that these occurrences, specially in the first video are always used in a Way I don't like.

This is an example, the direct link to the site andromedacouncil.com... you will have to scroll down a bit !

Now one of this people had ever shown real evidence for their claims and using this for there own benefit, but that is only my opinion !

From - powerfultools4life - came this question today, March 12, 2012: " Tolec... just take a quick 1 minute look to see what this thing is attached to the sun. Could you please ask the AC is this them, or another planet, or a ship, who knows? It was uploaded on[to the web] 11th March 2012 ".

ANSWER: I, Tolec, watched the www.youtube.com... video, and simultaneosly showed it to the commander of the primary Andromeda Council biosphere. Here was his complete response about this situation:

"This explanation is three-fold:

a. What appears to be a connective 'umbilical cord' is functionally the same thing. It is a conduit that is connected from one of our Andromeda Council biospheres to your sun. The reason that the color of our biosphere is black and dark is because an ultraviolet radioactive protective shield is in place to protect the biosphere while the work is being done. This biosphere is one of the Andromeda Council's ships. The technology being used originated on the planet Terial in the Mirach star system.

b. This work being done to feed and transfer via the connective 'umbilical cord', the conduit, to the Sun - the proper amount & adjusted vibratory rate - helium to help raise the overall vibrational frequency of the Sun so that it will become a blue white star. This work is being done in addition to the 4th dimensional frequency rays eminating from the new crystal blue star, that used to be comet Holmes 17P, that is now also bathing Earth in these frequencies, as well as your sun.

c. During this time of the solar flares storms, know that we also use shield technology from our combined biospheres to protect the various planets of your solar system, including Earth, to minimize the strength & frequency of solar flares in recent days, as well as in the coming days.

Know that we are monitoring the solar flare storms of your sun. They will lessen with time.

There will be more signs in the sky for your astronomers and other prospective fields of science to see, or shall I say, activities in the skies will become more active in appearance. People will see things that they have never seen before.

I am reassuring the people of Earth that we have the best experts in the field of quantum star phenomena to bring about evolvement of the Sun, and the entire solar system, without side effects (i.e. radiation from the flares, heat storms, fires, etc.) as part of the overall changes to the solar system, including your planet.

Know that this solar system will become a binary star system. Thus, you will have a blue white star shining in your solar system, your evolved sun, and a smaller reddish star, Tekoma, that will bring about the beautiful colorful prism of rays to Earth for the 4th dimensional life that will exist on the planet.

Be at wodakote.

Commander,
Primary Andromeda Council Biosphere"

All this fear mongering and fairy tale BS ! They can **** themselves !!!!! The thread starter not included !

I believe we are not alone in the universe, but what could be happening now, from ascension
" turning into a light bulb " or WW 3 or a NWO in total unexpected way, I don't know ! I guess we have to wait !

Ahh have to stop now before its turns into "troolling".

I guess I still have one more brain fart, this is my personal opinion for a possible alien invasion.

And how it will turn out for humanity.

Look at the video is epic and the one saving us is Apples Ipod Army !

edit on 15-3-2012 by SmartmuhahaXD because: spelling

edit on 15-3-2012 by SmartmuhahaXD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by Furbs

Originally posted by NeoVain
Tell me, what kind of evidence would suffice for you to believe an alien invasion was imminent?

Peer reviewed, empirical evidence that is agreed upon by more than just a handful of people with dubious track records with the truth.

For starters.

As i suspected

So then you run into another more devastating logical fallacy:

What's the logical fallacy? Asking for proof of what you and the moron in your videos is claiming?

If aliens where to invade, do you really think we would have the time to produce peer-reviewed empirical evidence gathered by accredited scientists getting paid top-dollars for studying something else as their "day-job" to establish this fact before they they actually invaded?

Here's your logical fallacies....

1. Assuming aliens exist
2. Assuming aliens visit Earth
3. Assuming star gates exist
4. Assuming there is a star gate in our sun
5. Assuming 'aliens' are using the 'star gate' in our sun
6. Assuming these 'artifacts' are legit and carbon dated with empirical archeological evidence
7. Assuming these 'aliens' unknown to even exist, have super duper technology
8. Assuming with this technology they will be here "next month"

Should I keep going?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Sorry man ..but sometimes I am impressed at the level of stupidity some pople write on this website , the videos don't prove anything. After the X 5.4 flare went off those were cosmic rays ...not spacecrafts.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
One can only hope these aliens come back. This world has gone insane.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
well im completly bothered how this popped on the first page... anyways...
arent those images from SOHO lowres?

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Plus this video at around 24minutes explains these artifacts...

im not saying that this thread is all bull# ...but i think this needs a little more research than starting to say that aliens are popping out of the sun and are going to kill us next month...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by simon2k7
Sorry man ..but sometimes I am impressed at the level of stupidity some pople write on this website , the videos don't prove anything. After the X 5.4 flare went off those were cosmic rays ...not spacecrafts.

Are you sure??? An alien invastion sounds more logical....

link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Originally posted by Nikola014
reply to post by jhn7537

We also "knew" that life can't exist without oxygen, but yet, we were wrong...as always...

Can you prove to me that there is a living organism that can withstand the extreme temperatures of the sun? Honest question.

youtu.be...

link   
They'd have to be enormous motherships, the scale of the sun in that video, our whole planet is 100xs smaller than that image. Idk hundreds of thousand of alaska sized ships, for what..

link   
bout all I want to ASK IS:

"If this was a gateway" and the ships came thru
WHY would everyone think invasion (something for the bad) instead of observation to the ELE coming (and here to help lesson the blow)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

reply to post by jhn7537

We also "knew" that life can't exist without oxygen, but yet, we were wrong...as always...

Can you prove to me that there is a living organism that can withstand the extreme temperatures of the sun? Honest question.

youtu.be...

FYI- The sun gets MUCH hotter than 2200 degrees... The coldest spots on the sun are around 9980 degrees....So im not sure what that clip is proving...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
reply to post by NeoVain

Funny, you state that as though it was fact, although it is just your personal opinion, shared with a minority. Tell me, what kind of evidence would suffice for you to believe an alien invasion was imminent?

Whoa, not so fast. You first have to have evidence that there was a triangle on the sun first, before you start with artifacts that are supposed to be connected to the non existant triangle and ultimately predict an alien invasion.

You haven´t even gotten past step one.

You refuse to even respond to my claim that there was no triangle on the sun. If you can first prove that, we can take the next step.

The fact that you have gotten so much flags proves nothing but the ignorance of a majority of ATS members.

Not my quarrel but the triangle is the easiest thing to clear up. If you're worried that there is no evidence of the triangle shape, I literally just took this screenshot from the SOHO website.

SOHO movie search

Dunno if the link will take you right to the same spot but it's easy to do.

As for the rest of this thread, I'm hopeful something will happen soon. I don't really want an invasion/attack but it would certainly change things on the planet.
edit on 15-3-2012 by EagleTalonZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
There are many who say UFOs are actually Jinns and Fairies. At least the phenomenon seems to point towards these crafts being inter-dimensional and never inter-planetary. And they don't come from Mars or Venus. What about that?
Besides, these are glitches. There are tons of threads regarding 'UFOs on the Sun' bandwagon which turned out to be low-quality mess with artifacts on it.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The ships wouldn't have to be that big for aliens to come here. People are under the assumption that things have to be big to possess superior intelligence. Man thinks brain size is relevant. This doesn't necessarily have to be true. It's possible a mouse could be more intelligent than man if the brain had more advanced organic circuitry. What we have been taught by Proud humans is far from the truth. Everything man perceives puts him on the top. There could be intelligence superior to ours that you would need a microscope to observe. I know I am speaking to Humans, I am just trying to get people to understand the roots of our perceptions may have flaws. I'll now return control of your monitor as I reenter my box.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

reply to post by jhn7537

youtu.be...

That was created by man. The popular theory is that other life forms with the ability to visit this galaxy, must have far greater tech. than we do.

Not saying one way or the other, just not trying to force my opinion on others as some do, with who knows what motives behind them!

FYI- The sun gets MUCH hotter than 2200 degrees... The coldest spots on the sun are around 9980 degrees....So im not sure what that clip is proving...

link   
whatever you do not believe in does not exist for you. this does not mean you believe in fundamental structures we see from our universe/dimension, which exist, and you can hide from yourself. most people aren't ready to tackle M-Theory, String Theory, Quantum Physics & Einstein. but those theories of science, when considered in combination, take science as far as you can get to explaining what you all are fixating on with the rational mind.

i am an artist, surrealist, and have recently had vivid dreams. a couple other designers have seen superman. notice the logo resonance with the triangle. a diamond doubles this triangle and takes in to account the alternate side of their gate geometry. this is related to sacred geometry which echoes back throughout cultures and civilizations. the seven sisters aka Pleiades star system, in theosophy and other currents of thought, link to Sirius, which speaks to us. a chain of gates to hop great distances most efficiently that have existed since the beginning of our universe. we are all connected; their is no us or them; there is only our commonality of existence. once you accept we are all in this together, a cosmic family, you can see terrestrial concepts of "invasion" and "conflict" are moot points. the universe is beyond earth's bull#.

LHC signified we are tapping in to things that can alter the universe, so it's time to say, hey, be careful, be positive, and carry on. if you can't figure that out, if you're angry, or suffer ego trips, you've got a rough ride ahead of you. but the main thing i have told my family and friends and you, now, is be positive, be optimistic, and the best things will happen to you. manifest your destiny. love. know love, for yourself, and for those around you. nothing else matters. if you happen to be creative, which i would hope one day we all are, light a fire under your ass and those visionaries around you. be as creative as possible.

∞♥◈♥

digital is my native medium, i will share a presentation through music/html5 interactive fun via combofetish.com saturday for my friend patrick aka twilight electric of 8bitpeoples.com ...if you'd like to read more thoughts peep @mikrosopht &/or drop a line. have fun.

link   

reply to post by jhn7537

youtu.be...

Correct me if I am wrong but that doesn't appear to be a living organism, the sun is much hotter than 2200 degrees, and whatever WOULD have been inside that cube would have melted a while ago. The heat only dissipated on the edges with the center staying extremely hot.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Hi, NeoVain. Great thread!

You've presented a lot of very interesting information. I also liked the way you linked much of the details together. You just never know, but one thing's for sure -- I'll certainly be keeping an eye on this thread as well as the sky.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Is that triangle on the sun anything to do with the one below?

I smell a connection if its true. Something big?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join