It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
If it is a portal - triangular - in/on the sun, then because of the activity of the sun, surely we would not see a perfect triangle from the Earth. It would be blurred, fuzzy etc from the solar ejections, from us here on Earth.

Just a thought but have to say this is a well thought out thread

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

skizophrenic people stop playing mass effect 3 loool

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If I were choosing locations to exit a portal, I'm not sure I would pick the surface of the Sun in my list of top ten locations.

Doesn't it get pretty warm there?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Flagged. Without reading all the replies, I can say I don't believe much about that triangle in the sun, to me looks just natural. But this thread really took my attention

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolf2420
Why do the aliens want to attack us?

OP has an intimate connection to a Truth that no one else can sniff through. Why should He explain himself?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

So why do you persist? Sounds like you would be better off doing something else.

Because I deny ignorance? Becuase I refuse to walk away and let ignorance thrive. Because I´m not one to walk away. Because I care.

Since I have the evidence on my side, and you are just making stuff up and spreading false information, I think everyone would be better off if YOU were doing something else.

I believe we are all doomed if we choose to ignore the possibilities of things like this happening, but of course choosing to ignore it helps calm your nerves for the moment...

We are not ignoring possibilities, we have looked at the possibilities and the evidence and have come to the conclusion that nothing unusual is there. There is enough to be nervous about these days without these ridiculous and proven false claims.

Maybe i am right, maybe i am wrong, but i will at least consider the gravity of these "curious coincidences" taken together as plausible proof for something out of the ordinary happening...

Not maybe, you are clearly undeniably proven wrong. What curious coincidences?

It all ends with your claim that there was a triangle on the sun. There was no triangle. Just two spots that together looked somewhat like a triangle. Nothing curious.

No connection to any triangle artifact, cause there was NO TRIANGLE.

edit on 15-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
Prove to us they were carbon dated please. I have yet to see proof of that.

Don't hold your breath. There is no evidence the artifacts were ever dated or studied by any archaeologist. However, there is plenty of evidence they were not and those promoting the artifacts as genuine are lying.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Just had a long look at the sun. I didn't see anything still, can't see anything.:

Three days of darkness ?

SnF

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Have to add my bit ...

Have read up to page 5 so far and am just kinda stunned by the amount of 'doom' scenario replies we've got here.

Why are we considering the possibility that any invasion would be reallly bad for us all? Why are we scaring each other with the idea that invaders are coming to royaly bash us big time!!!

What if these possible visitors are coming back to continue the good work they did in the first place or to put right what has been made wrong by the so called 'men of dark intent'.

When you consider the enitre history of modern ufology and the amount of abduction cases, can we seriously believe that many of the abductions were of an evil intent? There is the possibility that many people who have dissapeared over the years have in fact died on board an otherworldy ship.. and not necesarily due to the actions of the abductors but maybe more due to shock of realizing where the abductee suddenly discovered themselves.

There's also the religious strain of 'the eternal battle between good and bad'...
Perhaps there are visitors here who control us daily and deliberately cause harm to hurt the original blood line of those who were here before. There are many different possible theories here that the only way we will find out is if anyone does arrive.

The battle could be between those who are in power with all their control systems and those of us who, unfortunately, are so mild mannered in nature that we simply can't fight back due to our original blood line.

We're not asleep. We never have been, we've just been blinded and confused and imprisonned in this society by those who are of dark intent...

We may find we are about to be released.. I kinda hope so.

We might have a higher understanding of our position in the universe and make this world the place it should be..

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by bastardo

I´m going from being helpfull to dissapointment to laughter to pity to anger to despair reading this thread and other threads last week.

So why do you persist? Sounds like you would be better off doing something else.

I believe we are all doomed if we choose to ignore the possibilities of things like this happening, but of course choosing to ignore it helps calm your nerves for the moment...

Maybe i am right, maybe i am wrong, but i will at least consider the gravity of these "curious coincidences" taken together as plausible proof for something out of the ordinary happening... Especially since each of the evidences taken alone is more than noteworthy in it´s own right... Deny ignorance.

Really?

Did you REALLY just end your ignorant rant with Deny Ignorance?

What the hell is 'plausible proof'? Do you even understand what a proof is? Do you understand what peer reviewed research means?

Your evidence wasn't worth the amount of time it took to compile and post it. So what? So you have some images from NASA, which as an agency is not even believed unless they say something or show something that can be construed somehow to fit in with the theory of the moment. So what? Am I supposed to just take your word for it that it is a portal?

No. You point me to your 'expert'. A "physicist" that has yet to produce anything of value. Where did he go to school? Oh, right, he didn't. How about your artifact expert? Another wacko without any type of noteworthy research.

One cannot deny ignorance by embracing it.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Not too sure about an alien invasion, for starters why would they pick the sun for being a stargate? Surly their crafts would just melt as soon as they left the stargate :/ Also, wouldn't they be here by now? Or being that close to the sun, cause a shadow of some sorts?

On thing is certain though, if they do come and invade, i won't be able to stop myself from listning to this through a 250W surround sound system.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Evidence of an Alien Invasion next month would require the ability to visit the future, obtain said evidence and then transcend time back to your origin in tact. Did you accomplish this feat?!

Wait... whats that?!

Did I see the question mark and exclamation point?

Sure did.

So you have evidence of something unknown?

Ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Once again, instead of discussing facts and evidence, you resort to red herrings, attempting to change the subject. Is your argument so weak?

Who has ignored what? People saw your claims, examined them in detail, and found your evidence wanting, having other explanations or being outright hoaxes. Coming to a different conclusion based on the evidence is not ignoring a possibility. It is the exact opposite.

The only person here who has ignored anything is you.

Maybe i am right, maybe i am wrong, but i will at least consider the gravity of these "curious coincidences" taken together as plausible proof for something out of the ordinary happening... Especially since each of the evidences taken alone is more than noteworthy in it´s own right... Deny ignorance.

Your evidence has been found wanting; nothing in it has been shown to be "plausible proof", apart or considered together. You have nothing. Don't tell us to deny ignorance when you are blatantly ignoring any evidence that does not fit your theory.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
It doesn't take a genius to get that this is a reference to a double ECLIPSE...

For what it is worth, a double eclipse would be impossible. There cannot be a solar eclipse and a lunar eclipse at the same time.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Unless there is proof presented that the "artifacts" are genuine, I really see no reason to get as excited about this as some here seem to be.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Those videos are pretty wild. Something big is happening, we can all feel it.

Whether hostile or helpful they've already come and they're here again. Some never left. Some are young, some are old, some have been forced to do what they're told.

We're all brothers and sisters in this young universe. We're all brothers and sisters in the great multiverse. We're all infinite and we're all finite.

If they're here for extermination than the question is: When you take your final breath - those last precious moments before your death - have you loved your fellow man or did fear clog your pineal gland? Are you afraid of dying [and leave this existence crying] or will you exit flying knowing you spent a lifetime trying?

If they're here for peace than the question is: Can I buy you beer my brother?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
If I were choosing locations to exit a portal, I'm not sure I would pick the surface of the Sun in my list of top ten locations.

Doesn't it get pretty warm there?

Not if you go at night.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hi all,

Sorry I have an eye inflamation today so I'm gonna be straight forward and not very sutle/nice/political.
1. nice thread, lot of work/energy spent. Personally I would say not very well spent... still respect.
2. You propose us three videos.

A. the video of a "triangular" coronal hole. Coronal holes are usual, nothing extraodinary, you claim the sun is a portal, hear my thought: If ET is using a craft (what you say should be seen here), he is probably a biological entity. We all know the effect of the sun on our tender skin. You gonna say "yes but they're supa high tech" and I'll reply it's a far far stretch.
Sticking your face on a star is still "a fair bit" of stress and heat for anything that wants to stay in a solid form...
Unless they are "pure light beings" but then again why would they need ships...
Ok. And please... I am a believer, quite obsessed and all. But I wish things were a bit more "thought/serious/scientific"...

B. Shall we spend some time on Mr. Haramein and Donna's artefacts?
I mean clearly I wish we did. Because I was, I must admit, very seduced for like 10 mn the first time I saw the vid.
The guy got a nice intellectual voice, artefacts are clean... you really indulge in it.
But very often if it's too good to be true...
What is the contexte of the objects? I never heard about it. Where exactly and by who have they been found? etc...
You say "yeah but it's carbon dated..." really? Is it? By who? when? where is the lab result? Oh # btw if some of you didn't know, you can't carbon date stone...
Ok so Haraseim is either a very good story teller (i Love nice stories!) or a very bad scientist because as said before by I don't remember who on this thread "where the frick is his methodology?"...

C. I m not a scientist or a star doctor (only an industrial designer with engeneering skills), but again if I didn't know what I was looking at on a video I would go for the least exciting theory/idea I can think of, because unfortunately that's the way it is in 95% of cases (yes yes the 5% are still here
)...
So I would say I am seeing video artefacts or anomalies caused by the X5 flares??

I just want solid stuff! and a whole new cathegory on ATS for "street cred topics" :p

But who knows... someone just knocked at my door it might be predator...

Peace!

Logiciel

edit on 15-3-2012 by Logiciel because: orthografreak

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
For the love of God, people, please stop believing that digital artifacts in pictures of the sun are UFOs.

Do you really think that there is an advanced civilization out there that has conquered space travel and is STUPID enough to fly really close to a star?

Do you think there are manufactured materials out there that can withstand the heat and radiation of a STAR? Really?

You watch too much Star Trek. Shields UP, we're going to fly into the sun! Woop woop woop woop.

edit on 15-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

Well, as to materials that can withstand ultra high temperatures.....

youtu.be...

Next

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by paradox
Prove to us they were carbon dated please. I have yet to see proof of that.

Don't hold your breath. There is no evidence the artifacts were ever dated or studied by any archaeologist. However, there is plenty of evidence they were not and those promoting the artifacts as genuine are lying.

I figured

Just another hoax.

It seems like all the stupidest threads on this website get the most stars and flags.
Says a lot about the members here.

"Deny Ignorance"
Pftttt!
edit on 3-15-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join