It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
interesting thread indeed OP s&f for you. unsure if what i'm seeing is craft or solar activity but if they are our alien brothers i would be willing to bet they have no intentions of invading us. they could have done that thousands of years ago. best case scenario they are here to help if need be, because it's painfully obvious elected and un elected officials around the globe are leading us down a dark road.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by Furbs

Originally posted by NeoVain
Tell me, what kind of evidence would suffice for you to believe an alien invasion was imminent?

Peer reviewed, empirical evidence that is agreed upon by more than just a handful of people with dubious track records with the truth.

For starters.

As i suspected

So then you run into another more devastating logical fallacy: If aliens where to invade, do you really think we would have the time to produce peer-reviewed empirical evidence gathered by accredited scientists getting paid top-dollars for studying something else as their "day-job" to establish this fact before they actually invaded?

Your train of thought might be more "down to earth" in some respects, but it falls apart horribly in some even more mundane and basic ways....

edit on 15-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

And yet your off the cuff 'research' put together by charlatans is evidence of what.. exactly?

How many times do these people have to claim something that doesn't work, doesn't happen, isn't real, or is proven to be a hoax, before you see them for what they are?

Guess how many times mainstream science has predicted Aliens invading that turned out to be incorrect? 0.

Guess how many time pseudoscience has done the same thing? I can't even begin to fathom the depths if that question. Thousands is probably the correct answer.

My gut tells me to go with the people not being inaccurate with their predictions.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
reply to post by pirhanna

Interesting, but by any account, the energy it would take to open a serious wormhole would indeed create coronal holes, and since it is artificial, could induce artificial shapes in the form of coronal holes. So I don't really get your argument...

You don´t get my argument?

I´m beginning to think some people are only posting to p me off.

Such completely bassackwards reasoning.

Coronal hole like this happen all the time. Are you saying that every coronal hole ever on the sun was a wormhole opening done by aliens?

Normally noone takes notice of coronal holes, and noone connects them, to alien invasions.

Now that it kinda looks like a triangle it suddenly is.

My argument that it is not even a triangle is completely relevant cause the triangle shape is what makes the connection apperently.

edit on 15-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

My suggestion would be to lead them to the thread on this topic and in particular the images of the sun through different imaging processes in which there is obviously no object in the sun nor is there a triangle of any sort in the picture.

I know what you are talking about though.....seems as if "deny ignorance" is not in some people's vocabulary. Very annoying when people won't take the time to even look up the images or the information out there from very credible scientists and sources, yet will post a "truth" based on a "feeling" with only "evidence" that supports their claim. These are most likely the same ones that believe magicians are real when you see them saw someone in half and put them back together.....it MUST be true.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

reply to post by EagleTalonZ

That´s funny cause I have used that very pic to show that there is no triangle.

Where is the triangle? There are two seperate dark spots that are not connected and both don´t look like a triangle.

Together they look somewhat like a triangle but not really close.

It´s your brain that sees a pattern you know and makes you think you see a complete triangle.

How can you say thart is a triangle when it clearly isn´t.

Again it´s two seperate dark spots.

Look at the freaking pic.

Where is the triangle. Is anybody going to deny that we have a lower segment black spot, and a upper segment black spot, that they are not connected, that both don´t look like a triangle by themselves, and together only kinda look like a triangle.

Or is a vague resemblance all the proof you guys need.

Really, how can you say that that is a triangle. It is beyond me.

I have seen babies being more succesfull at putting square pegs in round holes....

[

Even if there is a triangle... How is that correlated to the stargates-->apocalypse-->invasion of aliens??

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kapodistrias

beginning of the thread, video with an artifact which seems to depict a triangle in the sun when ET's came through, although i have no idea of the validity of said artifact.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Loved the first two videos, very interesting and hard to ignore. The third video - I don't see any UFOs coming from anywhere. And then all that Revelation stuff is for the birds.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Meagan Kelly on FOX just talked about this. She read what was on the teleprompter and then bust out laughing saying, "I have no idea what that story was all about. The guys in the studio do, but I have no clue."
Truer words have never been spoken. I wonder if the studio crew is active on ATS. If they are, tell Megan I think she's a babe.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

My suggestion would be to lead them to the thread on this topic and in particular the images of the sun through different imaging processes in which there is obviously no object in the sun nor is there a triangle of any sort in the picture.

That is what I´ve been doing for two days.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Draconian sub-space transmission.........

Draconian Sub-Space Transmission
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN 'ANONYMOUS' SOURCE 'MAY' HAVE 'INTERCEPTED' THE FOLLOWING 'SUBSPACE TRANSMISSION'

[BEGIN TRANSMISSION]

Commander of the Alpha Draco Regional Contingent

Ephraim [Canada] & Mannassah [USA] sectors

Solar-3 [Terra] Infiltration force

Station-D, Level-VII

To: Rashtikarsh-Draculon IX-0006476 Central Commander Alpha Draconian Galactic Intelligence Force 664th degree Terminal #3 - Central Nexus Command Planet Typhon, Alpha Draconia

Glorious and Exalted One, I send you my humble greetings. Might and power be to your holy and majestic name, and to your service as director of Galactic Intelligence on behalf of his great and omnipotent highness, the Lord Emperor of Alpha Draconis, and arch-regent of Lucifer.

Ever since our illustrious race in the most ancient of times joined in alliance with the Luciferian gods, also known by the derogatory hu-man term "poltergeists", we have -- by reason of our advanced genetic sciences, our collective intelligence matrix, and the supernatural abilities which our Luciferian benefactors have themselves bestowed upon us -- enjoyed physical, psychic and supernatural dominion over the hu-man species.

Our father Lucifer was wise to bestow upon our supreme race the dominion over this world that his arch-nemesis Adonai had so presumptuously given to the hu-mans.

True, it might seem that the hu-mans had ruled the surface realm of planet Terra since ancient times when our species was driven into the subterranean depths of planet earth. However this perceived dominion and freedom is only an illusion [this history and the reality of our inner domain of course having been sequestered from public consciousness by our agents on the surface for our own protection].

We have, as you well know, inspired various elitist fraternities which have been carefully designed and structured so as to initiate any hu-man who might stumble onto certain technological secrets which otherwise might upset the balance of our infrastructure of dependence and control through which we keep the hu-man vermin in a state of submission. The purpose of these fraternities also being to eliminate those who would betray these secrets to the profane masses of hu-man cattle.

Yes, like cattle, humans do serve our purpose, and their purpose, as you well know your excellency, is to serve our glorious race and to serve as the milking-cows who provide us with a constant supply of the bioplasmic fluids which we crave. So indeed you might say that it is in reality a symbiotic relationship, with the hu-mans serving as the "hosts".

However, we can not allow the masses of hu-man cattle to leave this planet, otherwise the great plan of our lord and god Lucifer -- to conquer the cosmic realms which Adonai unjustly claims for himself -- might be put in jeopardy.

Only those who are truly loyal to Lucifer can be trusted to possess the interplanetary and interstellar technology, as you well know most illustrious one. And even through we have offered technology to the leaders of the military-industrial-banking elite of Germany and America [Terra or Solar-3] in exchange for "access" to various levels of their society, this technology was either obsolete to us or it was assured that the hu-man recipients were first under our psycho-emotional control, having received the psionic implants within the nerve centers of the brain linking them into the nexus. The nexus [which some hu-mans humorously refer to as the "hive"] will be strengthened all the more once we have fully infiltrated the Ashtar/Astarte psionic information matrix and have forever rooted out the last vestiges of individual thought and expression. In that the "Federation" places so much dependence on that particular cosmonet, as the hu-mans do on their so-called internet, the Ashtar collective shall be the common ground that we shall use to destroy and conquer our enemies within the Federation, and ultimately shatter their futile blockade of Solar-3 and its system.

This manner of assimilation through interventionist-collectivism, as you well know your excellency, has been our policy for ages. It has also been our policy that unless alien collaborators have been fully assimilated and genetically integrated, that once their minds have been "bled" or "drained" of any useful data, they have been eliminated once their usefulness has been served, or in some cases their soul-energy fields have been removed [into electro-magnetic containers and then sold on the metaversal galactic markets as "energy food"], and replaced by one of our 5th dimensional counterparts who have proven to be very useful to our 5th column agendas.......

see: http://j_kidd.tripod.com/b/26.htm for more info

ALL YOUR BASE BELONG TO US!!!!!
edit on 3/15/2012 by EarthCitizen07 because: fixed link

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Interesting, but by any account, the energy it would take to open a serious wormhole would indeed create coronal holes, and since it is artificial, could induce artificial shapes in the form of coronal holes. So I don't really get your argument...

You don´t get my argument?

I´m beginning to think some people are only posting to p me off.

Such completely bassackwards reasoning.

Coronal hole like this happen all the time. Are you saying that every coronal hole ever on the sun was a wormhole opening done by aliens?

Normally noone takes notice of coronal holes, and noone connects them, to alien invasions.

Now that it kinda looks like a triangle it suddenly is.

My argument that it is not even a triangle is completely relevant cause the triangle shape is what makes the connection apperently.

I know what you are talking about though.....seems as if "deny ignorance" is not in some people's vocabulary. Very annoying when people won't take the time to even look up the images or the information out there from very credible scientists and sources, yet will post a "truth" based on a "feeling" with only "evidence" that supports their claim. These are most likely the same ones that believe magicians are real when you see them saw someone in half and put them back together.....it MUST be true.

Doesn't matter if it stays a triangle lol. None of the arguments are really based upon it having to be a triangle all the time. Nor do I claim that coronal holes do not occur. Try reading my post. I could show you another 1000 images of the sun where there isn't a triangle shape either... What you did is prove absolutely nothing except that the sun has coronal holes - and ya, everyone knows that. poor poor argument management. *facepalm* I could show you a million photos of the earth without hurricanes too. That doesn't mean hurricanes don't exist. good god your argument has no meat.

edit on 15-3-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Ok hold up....

That depiction of what looks like a sun DOES have the triangle shape, EXACTLY like the triangle shape seen in our sun the other day..........

How is that even possible!?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I think what some people are most obviously missing is that pointing at a supposed shape in the sun is far, far different from making an incredible leap to the conclusion that said shape is a star gate from which will pour forth an alien invasion (never minding the fact that the OP has even gone so far as to theorize when that invasion might occur, based upon such sound scientific reasoning that said aliens will have rocket ships approximately 18 times faster than us.)

I'd like to further the claims in this thread by adding my own: the alien spacecraft will be painted maroon red.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Wow, that is some crazy stuff.

This is the only factual statement made sofar by a non skeptic.....

Crazy indeed.

Here's an idea. Go to school so you can learn some etiquette and how to intelligently debate. You may be right. You may be wrong. But you are certainly an ass.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Ok.....below are the HMI Continuum and Magnetogram of the sun on the same day at the same time as the images you claim have a HUGE triangle in them.....so.....where is the triangle? These are straight from the SOHO image site: SOHO Images

So...I guess there is only select "deny ignorance" and we should only look at the SOHO pics that backup your theory of a "stargate"?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I bet they will bring us new ice cream flavors.

link   
reply to post by wolf2420

If they are human-like, they probably ran out of oil!

link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
reply to post by kapodistrias

beginning of the thread, video with an artifact which seems to depict a triangle in the sun when ET's came through, although i have no idea of the validity of said artifact.

Please please, some logic eventually. Don't you see that opening such threads is "soul killing" when nothing happens at the end?

And nothing happens because there is not actually evidence of anything and all is based on assumptions:
the artifact is valid,
the triangle is a stargate,
the aliens are coming through the sun,
some events of the apocalypse have already happen,
the aliens are bad and going to invade and many more.

STOP THAT.
This is one of the reason, I believe, they laugh at these theories and generalize it to the whole ufo existence subject.
edit on 15-3-2012 by kapodistrias because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Doesn't matter if it stays a triangle lol. None of the arguments are really based upon it having to be a triangle all the time. Nor do I claim that coronal holes do not occur. Try reading my post. I could show you another 1000 images of the sun where there isn't a triangle shape either... What you did is prove absolutely nothing except that the sun has coronal holes - and ya, everyone knows that. poor poor argument management.

Wow, this first started a few days ago, with look a pyramid on the sun, that was debunked, then it was look a huge abnormal triangle on the sun, that was also debunked, the triangle and the abnormal huge part.

And now it´s look alien invasion cause alleged Mayan artifacts depicts triangle on alleged sun showing alleged ufo´s comming out of it.

This is started all and is all based on it being a triangle. The only thing poor is your comprehension.

Here's an idea. Go to school so you can learn some etiquette and how to intelligently debate. You may be right. You may be wrong. But you are certainly an ass.

It kindoff gets to you when you have the best intentions in the world, and have been spending a lot of time for two days, coming up with evidence, qoutes, pics, and explaining things, only to see it broken down page after page by ignorant people like you dropping in crapping over your well intended hard work.

I totally get now why Phage can be less than friendly.

and please, what have you provided of intwelligence, nothing.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by NeoVain

I think you have provided Great Information! If you have time can you help me find out current information about SETI Discovery of Fleet of UFO'S heading towards Earth. I made contact with Clifford Clint with MUFON several months ago and he said this information was true.

From what I have read, the Government took SETI funding away for a short time and then the US Navy went in and took over their equipment. I think they are back up and running, but I cant find out much about where the Fleet of UFO's are at now.

So these must be some slow as hell UFO's if we can track them for months.

Not buying it.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join