It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
To me after watching all of the videos, thing started to click within my head. The new artifacts discovered could possibly be a fake, in order to mask what is happening now, also with preconceived notions of the thing happening on the sun, due to the "illuminati's" information. BUT i do believe that the portal in the sun being opened up by multidimensional beings coincides with the artifact with the same triangle on the sun, as well as the blood line of the annunaki being passed down, plus the skulls of the annunaki human hybrids and finding the giants, also coinciding with the Orioners being known to be giants as well as the pyramid having the constellation of Orion on it. Things make way to much sense whenever they are true, and it seems to me that the illuminati are people whom have this "blood" from these other dimensional beings and it gets passed down. These people/beings came here to control earth, note how in the mayan they went from being ridiculously advanced to sacrificing... annunaki, as well as our plan to invade iran, having to do with the bloodline etc, and trying to get "oil", lawl that's a good mask, but if you research, that specific spot of land is the largest energy vortex/portal on earth, and for the SECOND COMING OF THESE BEINGS... FOR THIS SHIFT.... they, being israeli assholes/alien assholes, want IRAN for that... oajsdoifjasiodfjoaijsdfjasdf and we #ing planned that # too... read clif high's webbot predictions... The government and it's minions all over the earth know of this second coming... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm QUESTIONS STILL NEED TO BE ANSWERED BREAK INTO THE VATICAN! ^_^

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

That´s funny cause I have used that very pic to show that there is no triangle.

Where is the triangle? There are two seperate dark spots that are not connected and both don´t look like a triangle.

Together they look somewhat like a triangle but not really close.

It´s your brain that sees a pattern you know and makes you think you see a complete triangle.

How can you say thart is a triangle when it clearly isn´t.

Again it´s two seperate dark spots.

Look at the freaking pic.

Where is the triangle. Is anybody going to deny that we have a lower segment black spot, and a upper segment black spot, that they are not connected, that both don´t look like a triangle by themselves, and together only kinda look like a triangle.

Or is a vague resemblance all the proof you guys need.

Really, how can you say that that is a triangle. It is beyond me.

I have seen babies being more succesfull at putting square pegs in round holes....

[
edit on 15-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Originally posted by ajay59

Originally posted by jhn7537

Originally posted by Nikola014
reply to post by jhn7537

We also "knew" that life can't exist without oxygen, but yet, we were wrong...as always...

Can you prove to me that there is a living organism that can withstand the extreme temperatures of the sun? Honest question.

youtu.be...

Correct me if I am wrong but that doesn't appear to be a living organism, the sun is much hotter than 2200 degrees, and whatever WOULD have been inside that cube would have melted a while ago. The heat only dissipated on the edges with the center staying extremely hot.

Again I say, beings with the ability to travel to our galaxy must have a far greater understanding of science than we do. As for (E=Mc2), I believe scientists claim to have accelerated a particle beyond 128,000 m/s.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
We've already been conquered, take a look around.

Do you think you are free to do as you please?
You aren't, you are all enslaved and stuck here. The reason they stay hidden is to avoid another revolt. If we can't see them, then to us they don't exist.

If I were a violent alien race who loved conquering planets and species, I would let them believe they are free, while directing the society from the shadows.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo

Where is the triangle? There are two seperate dark spots that are not connected and both don´t look like a triangle.

Could be. Or its just a perfect triangle submerged in plumes..Works two ways.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish

LOL no it doesn't. Do you know what sun spots are?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish

Is that triangle on the sun anything to do with the one below?

I smell a connection if its true. Something big?

After the 10 minute mark on the second video, the black bricked pyramid with the glowing eye is discussed as well as the "men of dark intentions". Maybe these "men" have been waiting for the star gate to open so they can go back to where they came from and stop ruining our beautiful planet and destroying our cultures?
I sure would like to see them do this, so maybe it's not going to be an invasion, but an exit from planet Earth? I can see it now. Suddenly, most current and past government personnel, royalty, and corporate heads and bankers just up and vanish.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Wow, that is some crazy stuff.

I would like to add something about the pyramid on the dollar bill. Look at it again. The eye isn't radiating. It's an eye on a triangle, ON THE SUN. holy crap. I see the connections now.

I don't think the sun video is of spacecraft / ufos though. Think about how large all those multi thousands of crafts would have to be to show up that large against the sun. They would all be the SIZE OF MERCURY. It doesn't make sense that an alien force would need a fleet of 50 thousand ships the size of Mercury to deal with the earth. It's illogical, from any perspective.

I am, however, on board with the concept of using stars to instigate interstellar travel. That would be where you could harness enough energy to make it happen. So there may indeed be some spacecraft coming through, though we would likely not be able to see them so largely against the sun.

I kind of get the feeling for the first time ever, that the cat is about to be out of the bag regarding aliens / ufos after reading the articles about the Mayan / alien contacts and watching the video about the new archaeological evidence that will be brought forth with released secrets from the Mexican government.

So here's the question: why would the Mexican government fess up now and clue in the public?
edit on 15-3-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Yep I know. But all I am doing is taking some wild guesses.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

OMG about blow my coronal hole here.

I have explained this multiple times. There is no shape below the plumes. It is a coronal hole. This is a coronal hole

Coronal holes are areas where the Sun's corona is darker, colder, and has lower-density plasma than average.

There is a corona, the brighter stuff, and a coronal hole, the two dark spots. That´s it.

If you have to start imagining things instead of just believing what your eyes are telling you, to fit to your preconceived notion, chances are you are wrong.

Unbelievable, the way ignorance persist and persists....

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by wolf2420
Why do the aliens want to attack us?

Experimental tests, remove organs, cultivate the population for resources, etc..you know, .the regular stuff that they do

Also to breed with earth women. They use vast quantities of tequilla for that. Check out one of the larger objects ejected from the stargate it is an tequilla tanker. woo hoo good times

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It has been my observation that the people who lead us have continually lied to us over the centuries as well as hidden knowledge from us. What we have been and are being taught, is more than likely total BS and when someone comes out belittling others for being open minded tends to make me think that they have other motives than denying ignorance!
By regurgitating what has been fed to us, proves that one is in total agreement with the status quo, or is defending the "official" story for reasons I might question.
edit on 15-3-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

reply to post by radkrish

OMG about blow my coronal hole here.

I have explained this multiple times. There is no shape below the plumes. It is a coronal hole. This is a coronal hole

Coronal holes are areas where the Sun's corona is darker, colder, and has lower-density plasma than average.

There is a corona, the brighter stuff, and a coronal hole, the two dark spots. That´s it.

If you have to start imagining things instead of just believing what your eyes are telling you, to fit to your preconceived notion, chances are you are wrong.

Unbelievable, the way ignorance persist and persists....

Interesting, but by any account, the energy it would take to open a serious wormhole would indeed create coronal holes, and since it is artificial, could induce artificial shapes in the form of coronal holes. So I don't really get your argument...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
So who is going to invade? The orion group or gfl? At this point even if what you say is true I think most people would be relieved to get it over and done with. We have been going down the wrong path for millenia with all kinds of misinformation being shoved down our throats.

"Ephesians 6:12, “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

Not all of the bible is bs........just most of it!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Wow, that is some crazy stuff.

This is the only factual statement made sofar by a non skeptic.....

Crazy indeed.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well i guess i better go get Slim Whitman's song "Indian Love Call" like they used in Mar's Attacks

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Yes its coronal hole. Who says its not? But you see the similarity in the one dollar bill? The information is just laughing in front of our faces. This is something to be concerned about.

Here are a couple from Universe Today.

edit on 15-3-2012 by radkrish because: attachments

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Interesting, but by any account, the energy it would take to open a serious wormhole would indeed create coronal holes, and since it is artificial, could induce artificial shapes in the form of coronal holes. So I don't really get your argument...

You don´t get my argument?

I´m beginning to think some people are only posting to p me off.

Such completely bassackwards reasoning.

Coronal hole like this happen all the time. Are you saying that every coronal hole ever on the sun was a wormhole opening done by aliens?

Normally noone takes notice of coronal holes, and noone connects them, to alien invasions.

Now that it kinda looks like a triangle it suddenly is.

My argument that it is not even a triangle is completely relevant cause the triangle shape is what makes the connection apperently.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
A vague similarity in shape to what's on the dollar bill doesn't really mean anything, does it?

Please support why anyone should be worried about this, or how the two things are even remotely related (other than, again, by vague similarity in shape).

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The thing about the images with the triangle is the triangle is what the camera "sees" and not an accurate representation of what is actual. The reason is because the image is filtered. If you looked at the same images without the filters there is no triangle. The SDO/HMI Continuum and SDO/HMI Magnetogram do not show the triangle at all and those images are what we are used to seeing. It is there only nothing too much out of the ordinary, could be just related to the decade pole shift.

Edit: Whoops, the suns pole shifts every 11 years like clockwork.

Here is a NASA link from February 15, 2001:

science.nasa.gov...

The Sun's magnetic poles will remain as they are now, with the north magnetic pole pointing through the Sun's southern hemisphere, until the year 2012 when they will reverse again. This transition happens, as far as we know, at the peak of every 11-year sunspot cycle -- like clockwork.

edit on 15-3-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join