It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Not gonna lie people, I'm not too worried about this alien invasion. If they're truly attempting to exit a stargate through the center of the sun they're obviously mentally handicapped, because we know that there is NO living organism that can be around the sun and withstand those temperatures....

So my guess is that they came through this stargate, they were immidiately incinerated, and now Earth has nothing to worry about... Remember people, the coolest parts of the sun still burn at 9940 degrees (hot enough to incinerate just about any material) and the hottest parts, over 16000000 Kelvin or 25,000,000 degrees......

Nevernind I take that all back, the aliens just called me and told me they have a shield system that protects them from extreme temperatures... We are all screwed and I dont think Im going to pay off anymore of my credit cards...
edit on 15-3-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

Your evidence has been found wanting; nothing in it has been shown to be "plausible proof", apart or considered together. You have nothing. Don't tell us to deny ignorance when you are blatantly ignoring any evidence that does not fit your theory.

Funny, you state that as though it was fact, although it is just your personal opinion, shared with a minority. Tell me, what kind of evidence would suffice for you to believe an alien invasion was imminent? I would say you give the appearance of the kind of person with such a closed mind no amount of evidence would suffice. Would you even believe it if the MSM was basooning it out? I think not.

Absolute definite proof like actually have a "personal Ufo" visiting every single resident on earth, with an alien stepping out and shaking their hands, granted, this is not.

But you would probably be pretty hard pressed trying to build your case in a better way than i have done in this thread with publicly available evidence available on the internet, claiming an Alien Invasion might be imminent!

I would like to see you try to do the same instead of regurgitating the same crap over and over. Even if only for pure entertainment value, it would be worth more?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Did not read all the pages.I just have one question :

WHAT IF that the gearing up of ALL MAJOR military powers on Earth for Iran war is in fact the prep for an ALIEN INVASION ?

I wonder...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
ATS needs a "debunked" forum..like the hoax forum, but for stuff that is simply misunderstood.

link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
Not gonna lie people, I'm not too worried about this alien invasion. If they're truly attempting to exit a stargate through the center of the sun they're obviously mentally handicapped, because we know that there is NO living organism that can be around the sun and withstand those temperatures....

So my guess is that they came through this stargate, they were immidiately incinerated, and now Earth has nothing to worry about... Remember people, the coolest parts of the sun still burn at 9940 degrees (hot enough to incinerate just about any material) and the hottest parts, over 16000000 Kelvin or 25,000,000 degrees......

Nevernind I take that all back, the aliens just called me and told me they have a shield system that protects them from extreme temperatures... We are all screwed and I dont think Im going to pay off anymore of my credit cards...

but there IS stargate at the sun. and beings CAN withstand those temperatures.

link   

Originally posted by Recollector

WHAT IF that the gearing up of ALL MAJOR military powers on Earth for Iran war is in fact the prep for an ALIEN INVASION ?

I wonder...

Speculative theory:
They would laugh at us, then nudge an asteroid in our direction

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Recollector

I wonder...

keep wondering

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by balladofcirclingvultures

And you know this...how?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by balladofcirclingvultures

Originally posted by jhn7537

Yeah...And Grizzley Adams had a beard

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Tell me, what kind of evidence would suffice for you to believe an alien invasion was imminent?

Peer reviewed, empirical evidence that is agreed upon by more than just a handful of people with dubious track records with the truth.

For starters.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Op cool and interesting to ponder...

It makes me think of the "message" that was decoded.

"Beware the bearers of false gifts & their broken promises. Much pain but still time. There is good out there. We oppose deception. Conduit closing."

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

We also "knew" that life can't exist without oxygen, but yet, we were wrong...as always...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
wait.... this thread title CLEARLY stated you had evidence...

where is that???

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
reply to post by jhn7537

We also "knew" that life can't exist without oxygen, but yet, we were wrong...as always...

Can you prove to me that there is a living organism that can withstand the extreme temperatures of the sun? Honest question.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Get your tinfoil helmets here. Only $5 each!!!!

In all seriousness. Interesting post OP. S&F and thanks for sharing!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

Originally posted by nightbringr
Star and flag for the interesting thread.

Don't believe I can see anything resembling spacecraft in the second video however. And anything involving Haramien gets my defenses up right away. The man is a serious qwack.

He's a quack eh? Id love to see you debate him on any topic he studies. Just because your 9th grade science teacher told you something doesn't mean it's the absolute truth.

I don't need to.

Others much smarter and better educated than myself have debunked his ridiculous theories time and time again. His particle physics theories are not based in truth, and he refuses to apply the scientific method or allow others to scrutinize his theories.

He is an absolute, complete quack. Suck it up.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by NeoVain

I do not believe it has been debunked at all, despite the efforts of countless shills and even Phage himself. I am glad that you believe it has, so why are you still reading these threads? Not satisfied with the debunks? Or do you have an agenda?

Perhaps it is you who has an agenda?

For all we know, you are a Nassim Haramein shill sent here to promote his works...

Yes of course, Nassim Haramein photoshopped the original NASA images and put them back in the NASA databases showing the sun with a huge Triangle in it´s center just to raise interest in a lecture he made awhile ago. Oh and he also photoshopped all the images from the 7-8th of March to show a huge swarm building up around the sun(and put them back on NASA:s site as well). Then he hired me to spread the message here.

Oh and he created ALL those artifacts depicting aliens and Ufos together with Klaus dona with a folding knife and some wood, and found a ingenious way to fool the carbon dating techniques to make them appear really old...

This is what you believe right? Give me a break.

What you posted here is actually MUCH easier to believe than what you are proposing is going on.....giant stargate in the sun with huge intergalactic star fleet already passing through its portal in super highly advanced spaceships that will all converge on earth within a month because they are 1000% more efficient than our current technology.....really.....and the story he proposed was unbelievable? That is rich.......

link   
OMG IT S TOO LATE!

I mean at least THAT is cool :p

link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Tell me, what kind of evidence would suffice for you to believe an alien invasion was imminent?

Peer reviewed, empirical evidence that is agreed upon by more than just a handful of people with dubious track records with the truth.

For starters.

As i suspected

So then you run into another more devastating logical fallacy: If aliens where to invade, do you really think we would have the time to produce peer-reviewed empirical evidence gathered by accredited scientists getting paid top-dollars for studying something else as their "day-job" to establish this fact before they actually invaded?

Your train of thought might be more "down to earth" in some respects, but it falls apart horribly in some even more mundane and basic ways....

edit on 15-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Funny, you state that as though it was fact, although it is just your personal opinion, shared with a minority. Tell me, what kind of evidence would suffice for you to believe an alien invasion was imminent?

Whoa, not so fast. You first have to have evidence that there was a triangle on the sun first, before you start with artifacts that are supposed to be connected to the non existant triangle and ultimately predict an alien invasion.

You haven´t even gotten past step one.

You refuse to even respond to my claim that there was no triangle on the sun. If you can first prove that, we can take the next step.

The fact that you have gotten so much flags proves nothing but the ignorance of a majority of ATS members.
edit on 15-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join