It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
To the E.T. overlords who read this, I salute you, you are welcome to this planet. Seriously guys, this board has turned into a strange version of the radio broadcast of war of the worlds, the hype, the scaremongering, the fear based on nothing is getting out of control.

You've apparently been successfully programmed by the media to believe 2012 holds significance, it may in some ways, but it is not the year we make contact, it is not the year of disclosure, it is just another year, sorry to burst your bubble.

Because you were so kind to provide 'evidence', I will as well.

So let me get this right, we are programed to believe something yet you think providing statements made by the White House is enough???
PS still learning the site hints the colors.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Mosthated718bx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by openmind8
it's all a perception of reality. Just because they say its a coronal hole, doesn't mean to say it is. Even scientists get it wrong, our meaning is not their meaning and vice versa. For all we know, scientists and non-scientists could be both wrong. How much do we really know about the solar system / galaxy, even our planet.. not enough to call us experts.

What nasa knows and what nasa says are two different things. I am positive they know everything and tell us little. The good stuff is classified by dod and doe and in many countries this is true. ufos&aliens is a taboo because you don't tell your victim ahead of time that you plan to slaughter it for food and slavery.

Still there will be no invasion because we pause ZERO threat to them. It is like a five year old toddler getting into the ring with mike tyson. They probably feel sorry to an extent. We went to the moon for a few years and called it quits before even finishing all the missions that were planned. The orion group does not want hu-mans meddling with THEIR natural resources. We are soul energy for them in the galactic market and they eat a few hu-mans, cows for lunch...actually biofluids.

The devil worshippers on earth(bankers and nobility) have everything under control. We need to dethrone them and restore sanity in this chaotic world. Then we can worry about any potential invasions. At worse they can destroy the planet and kill us all. They might keep a small percentage...........

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Interesting fantasy, but a bit of overkill, wouldn't you think?

If even one of these alien ships was capable of surviving a trip through the sun, then our nukes would be a warm breeze to them.

They could park in orbit, bomb us to oblivion, and there is NOTHING we could do about it....so why worry?

Personally, I don't think that clip shows alien ships at all.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
THat looks like a heil Hitler salute!

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by nightbringr

Don't believe I can see anything resembling spacecraft in the second video however.

Oh really? what about 3:18

How obvious can they be before some people "see it" ?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by openmind8

Given the size of the sun and all this sun light I would say that the sun is just as real as this computer I'm typing on. Plus, people have observed it for hundreds of thousands of years (as long as there has been people).

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by camus154

I wasn't saying the suns distance had anything to do with other than that you had a computer in front of you. Until we can really get close up to the sun and REALLY understand everything about it we can't provide all the facts. There are only so many probes with limited science capabilities that we can send up there.

What I am saying is that 500 years ago our understanding of science was different to that of the present day, and it will be again another 500 years from now.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

If even one of these alien ships was capable of surviving a trip through the sun, then our nukes would be a warm breeze to them.

That is entirely possible even with our own space craft if they 'materialise' even a short distance off the visible surface of the sun. The outermost surface of the sun is extremely diffuse, all you need is a highly reflective coating to keep cool, that's it!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy78

Originally posted by ajay59

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
For the love of God, people, please stop believing that digital artifacts in pictures of the sun are UFOs.

Do you really think that there is an advanced civilization out there that has conquered space travel and is STUPID enough to fly really close to a star?

Do you think there are manufactured materials out there that can withstand the heat and radiation of a STAR? Really?

You watch too much Star Trek. Shields UP, we're going to fly into the sun! Woop woop woop woop.

edit on 15-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

Well, as to materials that can withstand ultra high temperatures.....

youtu.be...

Next

LOL, too funny.

I'm still not convinced of alien spaceships in the video but the reply to that other post was too funny.

I was merely stating that science as we know it does not equal science as it is. It baffles me how some can come on here and and pretend to know more than others based on the lies they've gobbled up through the coarse of their lives. To belittle another because of opposing beliefs does not make you better, smarter or more informed it just makes you FEEL better, smarter and more informed in your own mind. Some people just are incapable of feeling good about them selves without knocking someone down to raise themselves up!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
You forgot to add the sphere near the sun sucking stuff out vid.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bicnarok

It´s not a black sphere. It´s a filament wich ends in a crescent shape as it blows into space. It is not an object.

While the corona consists of extremely hot ionized gases, known as plasma, which do not emit much visible light, prominences/filaments contain much cooler plasma, similar in composition to that of the chromosphere.

The dark object is nothing but cooler regions, not a solid object.

Cooler shows up as darker in the pics.

@ below, it was dicussed in several thread even this one, it´s nothing abnorma...again....sorry.
edit on 15-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by bicnarok

Yeah i saw that a couple of days ago and wondered why ATS wasn't going ape about it! Is there even a thread?

link   
i can picture it now

''er, mr president, i advise you to scrub the underground base vacation. seems these critters
have mastery of all matter. furthermore mr president, we took the liberty of buying up the
worlds supply of vanilla for the ice cream supertankers.''

neo thanks for the input it's appreciated. we shall see.
regards fakedirt.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well, alien invasion? That's not gonna happen, just an FYI...the truth finally being revealed, yes that will happen, when I don't know, I don't presume to have a timeline date as our understanding of time and our ET family's viewpoint of time are very different as they aren't going by 'earth time'...here is a link to an article I authored all who are interested on what the real deal is with our ET visitors..take it or leave it, call me crazy but remember he who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones....

www.starseeds.net...

edit on 15-3-2012 by sweetstuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2012 by sweetstuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I don't get anything except the topics here have reached the point this Forum is nearly a waste of time.

Noise on an image from a Solar Flare is proof of an Alien invasion? A huge flag count?

You folks have an email setup where you alert each other to your threads so you can keep it going for flags. If I were the conspiratorial type, I might be tempted to believe that? I've always thought the flags would backfire and become a game.

All this time wasted on garbage when it could be spent in real research and collaboration. Truly sad that a resource like ATS is wasted this way. It is becoming a convenient way to lead people to bad sources and keep them going, as well as a good place to embrace ignorance.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Interesting fantasy, but a bit of overkill, wouldn't you think?

They could park in orbit, bomb us to oblivion, and there is NOTHING we could do about it....so why worry?

Personally, I don't think that clip shows alien ships at all.

Why nuke an alien craft regardless of its size, when you can use high energy lasers or particle beam weapons

Nukes were a bad idea from the beginning as they have too many side-effects: radiation being the worst!

I am curious sometimes about SDI during the reagan era on how effective it is or could be against extra-terrestrial threats be it rocks or alien crafts invading. Perhaps that was the real initiative all along and the rusko-chineese icbms was a cover story? I hope so..........

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I agree. This place is turning into GLP minus all the "BS flag" graphics.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

1. The "Triangle" On the sun's surface is a Coronal hole.. A big one..It is a region that is cooler than the other areas..Nothing unusual..It is time for the solar max where our sun increases activity.. every 11 years. It happens.

2. Star gates are not real.. There is absolutely no proof such a thing exists.. What do you base this off of?? Fringe whack job pseudo-scientists that "Think" a doorway carved in a rock face is a gate way to another place? No video or pictures exist that demonstrate people,objects,etc disappearing.. Again.. Extreme claims require extreme proof.
And the former Stargate franchise doesn't count. Science fiction.

3. There will be no alien invasion next month. If it does happen.. I will eat my words. LOL

4. ATS.. Do you find my response to the OP Offensive?

5. Censorship on here is Pathetic.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Youareallschizophrenic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'm just curious.....what is it about the topic of aliens that always brings with it mention of the Mayans, good vibrations, Light and Love and all that jazz?

What if extraterrestrials are far more pedestrian and boring than the intergalactic (or dimensional) saviors they're always made out to be?

What if they're...you know...a lot like us? Emotional, trite, capable of both good and bad? Struggling along this mortal coil trying to figure it all out just like the rest of us?

Why is it that so many believers have just as much invested in the ET theories as, say, one would in a religion?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by camus154
I'm just curious.....what is it about the topic of aliens that always brings with it mention of the Mayans, good vibrations, Light and Love and all that jazz?

What if extraterrestrials are far more pedestrian and boring than the intergalactic (or dimensional) saviors they're always made out to be?

What if they're...you know...a lot like us? Emotional, trite, capable of both good and bad? Struggling along this mortal coil trying to figure it all out just like the rest of us?

Why is it that so many believers have just as much invested in the ET theories as, say, one would in a religion?

That is one of the best posts I have seen on this thread. Thank you for some down to earth thinking for a change.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
How many times have we seen normal anomalies or even things not readily explainable and yelled: Alien Invasion on so and so only to have so and so date and or amount of time pass by? then the OPs all seem to vanish in to oblivion only to return again during another strange happening yelling yet again: Alien Invasion? Conditioned much are we? with all due respect. Its the same as people who have said time and again that its the end of the world. Really? cause the world is still here! Unless I missed something. But the sad part is not that this is proclaimed over and over again, the sad part is that each and every time, people buy it even though they have bought it before only to be let down. Its pure propaganda is what it is. People fear what they don't understand and fear leads to wild, unproven claims.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join