It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am just a girl..

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

It is unfortunate that you had bad experiences attending the Christian Academy whilst growing up. What I like to point out is these apparitions/entities that pay you visits at night are usually attracted to people who presently do not embrace any religion. Christians, Buddhists and Muslims when confronted by these entities just need to say a prayer and these "things" will disappear or vanish. Prayers are the weapons to deal with these visitations. As for your personal life you can be a free thinker who embraces all things good in this world. What you choose to believe in is your personal choice and no one has any right to tell you otherwise but always have a prayer at hand to deal with these " things". You cannot afford to have them "possess" you. Stay safe and welcome to ATS

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
welcome to ats and great post.i have lots of lucid dreams all the time.i also found if i problems moving in my dreams,i have to will myself to move and you have to remember you have control of your dreams dont let dreams control you.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by slanteye

slanteye,
Thank you for taking an interest into my story and responding to me!
I do agree, it was unfortunate, but I believe for some reason, everything happens for a reason and maybe it was for the better so I could figure out who I was and what I believed without being told to.
Also, that is very interesting what you wrote. I guess mid points like this is life, when claiming no religion would be the vulnerable time to try and 'pick on me' so to speak.
I thank you for your advice, and you are not the first person who has stated the fact a prayer of any sort will help. A sincere prayer that will help. I believe when so many people share a same view and idea, there is a reason behind it. & I do like the fact you gave me advice and option to pray without telling me I have to believe in something I don't to stop those things. What I do believe in is prayer, no matter to whom. I have friends who pray to the Universe, some to the Goddess, and some to their God.
So I do reiterate my thanks to you for taking your time to read my story and to share with me advice. It does show that people here on ATS, even if you don't necessarily CARE about some one, I feel some people still care enough to share words of advice to help cease fear and bad things. That is caring to me.
So thank you for caring enough to take precious moments from your life to read about mine, I am flattered.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by slanteye

P.S. I have one slanted eye. But I think its cute when I smile. LOL.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Kath,
It takes a lot of guts to put your life experiences out in the open, on a public forum, good for you. There are a lot of experiences that you and I share, and have in common. You question everything, and thats the way it should be, do not believe anything you are being told. I especially like the reference you made to the book(s) that were set in front of you that you knew were edited for somebody elses gain. As far as the chemtrails go, I live in Michigan, and the skies around my house are constantly criss-crossed with these lines. Normal contrails will dissipate over short periods of time, not linger on all day like the ones you speak of. I especially felt that your affinity with animals to be quite peculiar, I would love to see you post a video of the fish following you in their tanks, I believe what you say, because I have seen it before. Well, take care, and again, thanks for sharing your story with us...Hope you feel better

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by blasphemusbudda

blasphemusbudda,
Thank you for stopping by and taking time to respond to me!
I enjoy learning the fact that you are a lucid dreamer as well. The more I meet, the more excited I am.
I do also like your statement about remembering you control your dream, not to let it control you.
I wish you could reiterate that to my friend! I have a very close friend who has had that problem in dreams, coming to a fight scene so to speak, and not being able to even swing his arms at his opponent. Feeling helpless and immobile. Where I on the other hand have had insanely graphic fight scenes where I fight so hard and hit so hard, I remember what it sounded like and felt like to crack the persons nose under my fist. Weird right?
I respect your post and thank you for your response! I will admit your name is entertaining!

I am happy I met another ATS lucid dreamer, thank you for taking time to talk to me!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

sith9157,
Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to write back to me! Truth is, it dad take a lot of guts to post all of that. I am thankful for the successful outcome I had, instead of the horrible game of insults I imagined having after posting.
I am once again, happy and delighted to hear there is another person who can relate to me in many ways, not just one. That makes me feel very comforted, and again its a good feeling knowing I am not alone.
I have a very good friend from Michigan, named Leah, who also is a contributor and believer to the trails that are crossed across your sky every day as well. I am glad you understand what I mean when people automatically shoot it down to Contrail. You, with your own eyes, have seen normal Contrails disperse over time, and the others stay and linger. And you have no idea how much I thank you for making an actual witness statement towards my argument. Thank you for that. I knew it was not just me..

Also as for questioning everything. It only comes natural, and I can not change it. My brother is an avid asker of the question 'why' as well. Actually becoming exhausting to adults when we were younger, constantly asking why to questions they could not even answer.
I am happy to hear I have found another skeptic who will always question what is presented to him as well!
I believe that to take time to really fully understand and respect something, you've got to strip it down to its roots and ask why why why, til' you become comfortable with your own answer and truth and even understand it.

In high school that was one of the things I got written up for before I left. You are literally not aloud or supposed to ask or question, let alone detest the Bible or Jesus or it was blasphemy. I always questioned why we were reading a Bible written and revised by King James, who sure as hell left out a lot and altered a # ton. Or why the NIV Bible was preferred over the one I was presented with at my own church as a kid? They were not happy with that! But I will be honest, they can be unhappy because it takes an absolute idiot in my mind to pick up an unoriginal copy of misleading book and go about it cult-style. I believe everyone should further educate themselves, and I believed all the kids in my class deserved to learn of original truthful writings,or at least be aware what they were reading was not original, so they could gather their own opinion. My school saw differently, Oh well, Those who seek will find.

Thank you for taking time to talk to me and wish me well!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Greetings!

I did not read through the entire thread (yet), but wanted to throw this in.

If you are still sick perhaps you should watch "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead". It's currently available on Netflix Instant or you can search it with "watch online" and you should be able to find it.

I'm none of those things
but ended up watching the movie and loving it. I'm currently on day 3. And I feel pretty awesome. Also, once you've watched the movie you'll start researching fasting and then be like "Why didn't the doctors tell me this?!!?"

Good luck!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191
reply to post by Hellas

Hellas,
I was waiting for you to stop by.
Thanks for taking time to read a little bit about me.
You're message is short and sweet, and I love it.
You know I have grown fond of you since I started on ATS.
You were literally the first person to speak to me.
I wish the best and all well for you too Hellas.

Oh I wouldn't miss that for the world!!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
nice thoughts

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ElizaAshdene

ElizaAshdene,
Ohhh, this is interesting! I can not wait to watch! I will get on that ASAP!
Anything that can make me inquire like you did, example "Why didn't the doctors tell me this?!" is no doubt a sign telling me to WATCH WATCH WATCH! I love discovering new things and learning new things!
Thank you for taking the time to read what you have of my story, I do hope one day you finish!

I came here for advice and little tips like this, thank you for the suggestion!
I will watch it and get back to you what I think about it!
Thanks again for taking the time to stop by and message me!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OceanAtlantic

Thank you OceanAtlantic!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

reply to post by prodftw

Prodftw,
Thanks for posting! Yes indeed, she told me that. I will admit, I smiled when I read your post because one of the books I read first semester during downtime was, a Douglas Adams novel, 'A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.'
I am guessing you have read it, as well?

Do you also enjoy reading Science Fiction Novels??

I have not. I just thought you would respect the numerology. I found it quite remarkable.
You are a remarkable person. Also, not trying to fearmonger, but if something were to happen on december 21, 2012 (12, (21 backwards), 21 (obvious), 2012) and we all died, you would have died at the age of 21.

Scary.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by prodftw

I have not. I just thought you would respect the numerology. I found it quite remarkable.
You are a remarkable person. Also, not trying to fearmonger, but if something were to happen on december 21, 2012 (12, (21 backwards), 21 (obvious), 2012) and we all died, you would have died at the age of 21.

Scary.

Scary is your lack of fresh air..

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by prodftw

prodftw,
What is funny about you saying that, I myself have always dreamed of what I would be like when I was older, at a young age. Always having premonition type scenarios, hopes, aspirations, etc. But for some odd reason I have not come to terms with.. I have never seen, nor planned my life after 21. Of course I am a female who lives in the moment, and plays by ear.. and I am not insinuating I don't have plans.. I have a secure career that would surely hold me way past 21, good family, living and income. That is not the issue. The thing is, struggling with perfectionism as almost any female growing up, I always gave myself until 21. That was it, no longer, no nothing.. I remember people complimenting me and my silly self would always say something along the lines of..."You think so now? Wait until I'm 21, I'm going to be everything I dream to be." And in no way am I kidding or exaggerating in anyway. I have promised myself, and for some reason to everyone around me that.. 21 is basically the year for that I always wanted. When I am going to finally reach the state of "Me" if that makes any sense. I feel like my 21st, is going to be a huge awakening for me, there is something about the number 21 I tell you. & Please do not take this in a scary dark way, I have always wanted to die young, because I already believe I am an old soul. I do not need the wrinkles, to determine my worth, I have always in a weird glorious in my own mind way, wanted to die young. Doing something heroic or dying for a good cause, leaving a name behind.. and if that were to happen, 21 would be the exact age I wanted to be when it would happen. So that all my life of 21's would really mean something to me. Don't take that as dark! Just saying, I've never seen past 21. & That is just fact.
Also I want to thank you for your such kind words! Since you enjoy numerology and cool theories along the lines of 42, you should read a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy! You will enjoy it!
It really does feel good to have you respond again, with such kind words as well this time. Thank you, very very much!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I enjoyed reading your story, it sounds like you have had a very interesting life so far. I believe in chemtrails, even though I have yet to see them, I live in the DC metro area, I doubt they would be spraying in a region packed with "important" people. I believe in the afterlife where contact with the living is possible, I believe in astral projection. Although I have yet to accomplish it, I enjoy reading stories of astral projection they sound very similar to some of your experiences.

I have had a few paranormal experiences myself such as telepathic conversation with an unseen beings and noticeable "presences". For example, just last week, when I began a conversation with an unseen being before I went to sleep, I asked for a random fact to prove the beings legitimacy (and not to be a fictional construct of my mind), the thought 'the earth is 12,000 kilometers wide' popped in to my head. Right after that the being encouraged me to look it up, I search on my phone and sure enough the earth is some 12,500 kilometers across. I live in america where we use imperial measurement so I found that to be very interesting and one of the times where my beliefs were strengthened.

I believe dreams have meaning, and are our experiences on the other side, the astral plane. I enjoy animals very much, I feel I have a knowing connection with animals and can understand their behavior. I am a very logical person and do not believe anything without proof or at least a logical explanation, I am an artist and a 'conspiracy theorist' I do not like that term I feel it is condescending. Ever since I 'awakened' to the truth behind our reality I have had a strengthening of my 'abilities' as well as my aesthetic appreciation of many aspects of life. I only awoke around last september at 17 years old. I believe this awakening is due to the upcoming 'ascension' of 2012. According to a multitude of sources (yes, multitude, there are thousands of sites talking about this as well as channelings, prophecies, whether you believe them to be legitimate or not, they are still out there in large numbers), we are to to move to the next dimension of love and light, it will be a grand experience for all, this can be seen in the awakening of humanity all across the world, we are ready to be free, we do not accept lies and corruption, we want the truth!

The beginning of the ascension process can be seen with the mass resignations which will soon be followed by the mass arrest of the evil cabal (illuminati, old world order, elite, reptilians, whatever you wish to call them). The current task is replacing all the "bad guys" with "good guys" in hopes of creating a new world government and economy that is beneficial to all. Yes a "new world" like a new world order, I think a new world order of peace and love would be great thing, so I hope to help bring this "new world order" and people that are in the know like you OP are here to help with this process as well. Although this whole scenario seems like a stretch it seems to fit with what is happening in our world, plus we will know within the next month or so whether it is legit by the world events.

I very much enjoyed reading your stories, they were very interesting, I feel it is important to know this information as much is supposed to happen. Check out these channelings to get a better idea of what I am speaking about:

lightworkers.org...

galacticchannelings.com...

Let me know if these channelings resonate with you, they seem to be up your alley, plus they give great advice and insights into our life and this reality. Thanks for reading this, my spelling isn't that great I am only a senior in public high school.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

when I say Chemtrail I am deriving it from the statement of A CHEMICAL TRAIL left from an aircraft.

The trail you see behind an aircraft is actually a CONDENSATION TRAIL, hence the word contrail. It's water vapor, just as clouds are water vapor.

You and your car create condensation vapor in the winter time:

When the temperature is -20 or below and there's no wind, depending on the humidity you can drive down your street and create a contrail all the way down your street. It's all water vapor.

But when you say they are in the sky, not moving.. are you just already weeding out the ones that do move, drop, and spread out into clouds that DO actually lower in altitude and DO actually spread out to the point they cover the sky?

I never said "not moving". However, contrails will act exactly like clouds since they're both exactly the same. Both clouds and contrails will move, change shape, change altitude, spread out, and dissipate.

In the following video, you can see clouds spreading, changing shape, dissipating, etc.:

Why do some contrails stay and why do some evaporate?

It depends on the temperature, humidity, and altitude of the plane that dictates whether contrails form at all, last longer, or evaporate quickly.

It's the same thing in winter time when it gets very cold. The colder it gets, the longer (and longer-lasting) the contrail is from your car's exhaust.

Why do some trails, after being sprayed in my sky...

Exhaust from planes isn't being "sprayed". Unless you're going to proclaim that your car exhaust and breath are spraying condensation as well?

spread out like falling feathers, covering the whole sky, leaving a day or 2 before we see sun again?

You mean like how clouds spread out and/or one day it's cloudy, the next you see the sun again? Remember. contrails are clouds. They will act exactly the same way.

I know what the hell a normal contrail and a not so normal contrail look like.

I don't understand statements like this. Exhaust is exhaust and condensation is condensation. My mind can't comprehend the difference between normal condensation from exhaust, and not-so-normal.

If they are just contrails, Why go through such extent to cover as much land as possible.. in such significant patterns?

If you knew how many thousands of planes are in the air each day at any given moment, you might not be so eager to make such statements. There are several flight-tracking websites you can go to on the internet to see all of the planes in the air and where.

I hope I was able to answer some of your questions sufficiently. I can tell just by this one thread of yours how warm-hearted and caring of a person you are. It was a breath of fresh air reading your posts in this thread.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
Normal contrails will dissipate over short periods of time, not linger on all day like the ones you speak of.

This is 100% absolutely and completely utter disinformation.

In my post on the first page of this thread I showed two images from 1965 and 1944 with persisting contrails. I also provided a link where more images can be seen. Some of those images even show contrails that have spread (feathered) out across the sky back in those days just as they do now. Condensation from aircraft exhaust (and automobile exhaust) is the same today as it was back then.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

Hey

I found your post a bit lengthy but fascinating, I have recently had some very strange experiences that left me sick for months but ultimately changed me as a person. I had some strange visitors to my bedroom on a few occasions and some stuff happened that I have discussed here before so I wont go into detail. All I will say is I went from normal everyday person with a science background to having my eyes opened to allsorts of crazy stuff in a very short space of time. I did visit a gp during all of this and he refered me to a psychologist and gave me brain scans etc. They determined I was Bi-polar and put me on medication which I took for 6 months then threw in the bin as it made me very sluggish and devoid of emotion. Since I stopped taking it I have been fine although I do see sychronicities everywhere and sometimes I see dark forms in my room or orbs of light flying around and lots of UFO activity. Other than that I function perfectly normally.

I guess why I am writing this to you is to reassure you that what you experience exists in your reality and that other people are having similar experiences. I dont come here very often but if you wish to discuss these things further I am happy to do so.

Peace

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

BoneZ,
Thank you for remembering me and coming back to my thread! I did feel you forgot about me, for a moment

I want to thank you for not just blowing off my questions, taking them seriously and answering them with the best of your knowledge! I love to debate, and to hear points of views, facts and theories from every side of the spectrum. I will also watch the youtube video you posted to me as soon as I am off this measly cellular telephone. It will not even begin to load, so I will wait until I am back on my Mac.
I once again thank you for not blowing off my questions, and coming back to further stand behind your opinion.

I feel a discussion would not be proper without two sides with completely opposite opinions, backed with facts and knowledge. Any other discussion would be boring in my opinion, if we always agreed. Wouldn't it?

Thank you for taking your own stand point on the matter and sticking with it! I am sticking with mine as well. I am however out of respect and wonder, researching the topic more in depth, for people like you, I enjoy to see where everyone is coming from, with their opinions!
I will get back to you again I watch the video!!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join