It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am just a girl..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by Katharos62191

that business about the fireworks, and the dead birds
I have to agree either it was venus or swamp gas strikes again...
I guess if they told us the truth...we'ed have to shoot them.

Danbones,
Well way to go for me putting up a huge list of reasons I thought you were pertaining to something you weren't! Whoo! lol! My mistakes, It is hard to interpret tone through texts. I often joke the text message killed sarcasm.

Thank you for complimenting my writing as it is a passion of mine. Hopefully soon I will be as articulate as I dream to be, because one day I hope to write.

Not to mention, you should be flattered. I was flattered to have a name I knew well from reading take the time to read my story and respond to me. Also, yes, your flag I recognized after coming back time and again. I am familiar with the rebel flag down here.

I do also want to thank every one for their very intelligent and actually knowledgeable posts on my page. I do love debate no matter if you agree, nor disagree with me. It is always a fun discussion. I believe that is how people should discuss their differences, with respect towards others and their opinions, who walk in other shoes, and to put your 2 cents in and support your cause. And to hopefully not get catty about it.

Also, I thank you for your contribution of tips for good health. I thank you for caring enough to lend me a tip of health. What is funny about that is, I have been telling myself for quite some time, I am doing good but I am going to do better and get more vegetables and fruits into my system. Only for my fortune cookie, after Chinese the other night to be 'Eat More Vegetables!' To come here and have you and others second that opinion..
I think I am going to have some veggies now..

I am going to go ahead and tell you this quote above me gave me a good laugh and smile at the end. I very much enjoyed it. Thanks for the good giggle!

I do wish the massive bird and fish death was addressed more properly, especially by my own state officials. But then I am afraid you would right..here would come the guns. Or my pepper spray in my case!

Thanks for taking the time to respond and take interest into my post Danbones, I enjoy finally getting to converse with you.

edit on 13-3-2012 by Katharos62191 because: Post and quote error!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Not to step on DanBones' shoes but this was a thoroughly enjoyable discussion for many of us. The tone of your writing and emotions have changed significantly since your OP and I think I speak for many of us who are going to sleep with a smile on our faces.

Be well, Katharos. Keep your eye on the big picture and keep in touch!

Timidgal

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Lately it seems like ATS is losing its lustre and where I used to spend hours just reading the recent posts page I now struggle to find even one decent topic.

Thanks for a breath of fresh air it really was an enjoyable read. You seem like a person i would definitely get along with. i can also relate to you on several aspects, especially the high level of empathy and well the sleep paralysis.

However I would recommend doing some more research about sleep paralysis and OBE`s. Having experienced and researched both I would like you to take a deeper look at the experience as it can be very enlightening. I dont want to make this post about that so feel free to u2u me or look at some of the OBE and sleep paralysis threads I have posted in. However since you seem to be a explorer in the world of the hidden and misunderstood I think that this might be integral to you spiritual growth.

There is a thread in BTS about the real life experiences on ATS members, I would also recommend that you post your stories there. I was reading the thread there yesterday and it was truly an enjoyable thread. The members seem to be very open minded and accepting and there are many strange stories and I know that they would also like to read yours, and you would probably enjoy reading theirs.www.abovetopsecret.com...

I must also state that I admire your courage in posting such deeply personal experiences. Being an outsider myself I tend to keep these type of things to myself to avoid them being polluted by negativity and misunderstanding.

I hope that you can stay open minded and friendly and not fall into the trap of becoming jaded pessimistic.

Much respect and keep on keeping on.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Katharos it's been a sincere pleasure reading your story. A lot of the things you mentioned also resonated with me as well. I was born 92 without the veil as well but lucky enough to stay clean without meds for a long time. I always sense beings around me but they take different forms similar to how you get different vibes off different animals and life forms, except invisible of course... But they sure do interact with this realm! Sometime when its not 6 in the morning I would love to share stories with you, everything you mentioned has been something I've pondered once in a while. I honestly feel like I was born with knowledge and even after vividly remember a death experience from my early teen years as a result of stress from my father passing away and best friend turned first love psychopath in which I took my own life on a nature walk one day by drowning and woke up unharmed clothes dry on the 7 foot tall bank afterword with the huge rock I used behind my head coughing up water wondering if I dreamed everything but I know I didn't... Everybody I ever ment that I have love for currently alive, dead, in my past and friends I ment in my dreams were there telling me it wasn't my time and told me that when we're born we forget our true purpose of existence at this time, it was pre-determined by our own wills to be here for our own reasons... We were destined to meet one day and work together and we all are really connected to do extraordinary things.
Never doubt yourself. I can tell you are very sincere and you have my word I believe in you. And that goes for the majority on this site, I've never been anywhere else on the net where I feel more at home. Surrounded by minds who aren't afraid to question reality and shape their future on this path of knowledge. I wake up every day knowing there will be great things and every day sure enough there is always something great in store wherever you go, its all about if you choose to see it or not, ya know?

Good day friends

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
JESUS! next time join the website from day one don't bottle this stuff up for a year and explode
. As I was scrolling down I was like
It is tool long to read. I read the first paragraph and was ready to comment then forgot what I was about to say because I was not ready for a biography....still don't remember.

My girlfriend fainted and peed herself too....I laughed sooo hard I almost peed too...man did I pay for that. My GF hates when I talk about conspiracy of any type, I say to her how can not question life, even though she is super intelligent and she says go away I am on the toilet

Anyways welcome to the other side mwhah ahahah....aah
edit on 13-3-2012 by NotSmilingAtYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I dont know anything about chemtrails or any of that stuff but I am a Lucid dreamer.

I average at least 3 to 4 a week and can induce one based on my sleeping patterns.

You mentioned your farther having acgromegaly which I believe is

The cause of the increased growth hormone release is usually a noncancerous (benign) tumor of the pituitary gland. The pituitary gland, which is located just below the brain,

the pituitary gland, or hypophysis, is an endocrine gland as is the pineal gland.

Not sure if you are aware of the metaphysical connotations associated with that gland but do some research online.

In regards to the Lucid dreaming. When ever you get lucid enough speak to the characters in the dream and tell them they are not real and figments of your subconscious mind. See what they say and how they react. Its good for a laugh.

On occasion you will meet "interesting people" in these states that claim to be not of your creation. I have met my deceased grand father or someone claiming to be him. That was an interesting conversation.

Good luck on your travels and remember you are the master of your domain

link

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
straight up you just went in on some real drawn out descriptive thoughts which is cool. I am led to believe that maybe you having a hard time being 20... I am too, chem trails is no joke though and the fact that you are conscious of it may worsen the effect it has on you compared to if you walked around all day and just didnt think about it, you have a lot of trials and tribulations, the whole dream thing is unimaginable to me I wish i could see these things and know how far off the world really is. Of course my intention is not to offend anyone, but some research into the schizo medication could to some good... just a thought....

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Hi,

I just had to say Hi, and Welcome

So weird, many of the things you've posted about, I have experienced too. Being 'sick' at a really young age- I'm 24.
Weird dark figures in the room. Always had vivid strange dreams... Connection to animals and the need to rescue them all. Empathy. I can also tell what people are thinking or feeling even when they are saying the opposite. It actually frustrates me... It's not like you can tell someone " no, that's not what you really mean" ...

Anyway. Too much in common to post about now!

So, Hi.. and I'm adding you as a friend so that I can keep track of your threads.

PS... Chemtrails are NOT hoaxes.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by demoncleaner

demoncleaner,
Thank you for taking the time to read my story and respond.
I have realized many around me feel this strong feeling of empathy from others, which makes me happy.
Also I am more than glad that I am not alone with OBE's and certain dream states!

Thank you for the link you posted, I am visiting it as soon as I click reply to this! I love all tips and all ways of help learning. Thank you again for taking the time to write me and suggest that.
Also thank you for commending my courage to post here, it was very hard to be honest, I typed up this whole post 3 different times in the past month, lol, I am happy I finally did.
I am content with my responses.

Also I thank you for being the first post I read when I woke up and today and making me smile!

I am very excited to learn more about you, and share stories with you as well.

I have taken an interest in studying more into OBE's, it is hard for me not to want to study everything.
Do you have personal stories as well? I will check out your page and threads!
Once again my heart is happy with a well written, curtious response!!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191
reply to post by cerebralassassins

cerebralassassins,
I guess I should go ahead and admit, I am not as clean and pure and the name insinuates. We are all scuffed and dirtied up a little.

"I used to be Snow White....but I drifted." Mae West

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kingllama

kingllama,
Thank you for taking time to read my story and respond! I will admit I am also a tad familiar with your threads, and the llama is hard to forget!

FINALLY some one who knows what I speak of! I am excited to learn you are so close to my age and have experienced the things I have, sensing them around you, and even having dream like premonitions as well.

I do like to believe that we all had a plan and journey, basically a reason we are here. & It would be pretty dang cool to believe we were all brought to this site to finally meet other intelligent people who understand one another, not judge, and to help us further our lives and meanings together, well that just makes me happy.
And to be honest, I already do believe I was brought and drawn to this site for a reason.. with every comment I read it reiterates my opinion!
I am going to openly state again I am very excited and relieved to finally meet so many intelligent people who took time out of their day to read my story and respond, helpfully, and knowledgeably.

I believe we were supposed to meet as well, as a lot of people on here have struck a chord with me, in a deep way. I am very persistent and interested to where things will go, and to how hopefully we can all help each other in some way.
If you do not mind, I would LOVE to hear about your experiences, from another person my age. I would like to everything from how you feel when experiencing other entities to how long you have known you are this was!
I will visit your page and learn more!

link   
reply to post by kingllama

kingllama,
Thank you for taking time to read my story and respond! I will admit I am also a tad familiar with your threads, and the llama is hard to forget!

FINALLY some one who knows what I speak of! I am excited to learn you are so close to my age and have experienced the things I have, sensing them around you, and even having dream like premonitions as well.

I do like to believe that we all had a plan and journey, basically a reason we are here. & It would be pretty dang cool to believe we were all brought to this site to finally meet other intelligent people who understand one another, not judge, and to help us further our lives and meanings together, well that just makes me happy.
And to be honest, I already do believe I was brought and drawn to this site for a reason.. with every comment I read it reiterates my opinion!
I am going to openly state again I am very excited and relieved to finally meet so many intelligent people who took time out of their day to read my story and respond, helpfully, and knowledgeably.

I believe we were supposed to meet as well, as a lot of people on here have struck a chord with me, in a deep way. I am very persistent and interested to where things will go, and to how hopefully we can all help each other in some way.
If you do not mind, I would LOVE to hear about your experiences, from another person my age. I would like to everything from how you feel when experiencing other entities to how long you have known you are this was!
I will visit your page and learn more!

link   

edit on 13-3-2012 by Katharos62191 because: repeat post, slow computer.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NotSmilingAtYou

NotSmilingAtYou,
HAHA, this post made me laugh and smile. First off, thanks for attempting to take the time to read my extremely long post. However I know I write, think and speak very fast and very much and at high paces, I notice it is hard for people to keep up with, and that is my fault! When I was young I was called 90 to nothin..meaning no one could keep up with me, mentally,at least.
But I do know what you mean, I will be ready to post a response, read on, and completely forget what I was going to say or what to..
And for your girlfriend, A. No laughing at her when she pees, and B. Go away she's on the pot!! Just kidding, I'm sorry that made me laugh. She most likely wants some privacy

Thanks for taking the time to write me, and welcome me to the other side, with your eery laugh!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

All the best to you Katharos..

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

TiM3LoRd,
Thank you for taking the time to read my story and write me back!
I, matter of fact, am doing a research paper on my own father and his story with acromegaly right now.
His tumor happened to be malignant, literally not showing up on the radar until he was middle aged.
His tumor, the size of a walnut the doctor put it, induced some of the most intense, beautiful lucid dream my father has ever experienced. That says a lot to me because my fathers dreams have always been and already were out there.
I am researching more on the brain and pineal gland during dreams in general. I would like to know the way my dads situation effected him on the dream plane as well as on the physical.

I enjoy reading that you can induce a lucid dream yourself! You and my father both now have suggested to talk to and say things basically detesting the existence of a dream person, of any sort, or messing with them. Just taking control in general.

I will be honest and tell you the last time I questioned a females intentions in my dream, and told her "You are not my mother, my Mother does not speak this way"
She came back with very weird, almost beady eyes, and stared at me and stated something confusing to me, "And you do not see me complaining, that you are not my real daughter, do you?"
I did not know how to respond because I was baffled.

Also had a recent lucid where I saw my boss ( I manage at a men's wear house over a team of 14)
He was full in a full tuxedo, strutting his stuff, and he is an elderly man.. He walked past me in one of our most expensive tuxes and I remember turning to him and saying " Well Hey Good Lookin!"
Only to get a "This is coming out of your paycheck!" "Doh!" I thought good thing I am asleep that is a $200 tux just for rental! I enjoy when I remember and know I am thinking these things and aware in dreams. I find it extremely interesting we can be awake while we are not awake, if you know what I mean!

Thank you for taking the time to actually read my story and respond!
I hope you do travel back to my page when I put up a thread about my father and his experiences with Lucid Dreaming and what not!!
Thanks again, TiM3LoRd!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gadaffy

gadaffy,
Thanks for taking the time to read my post, even if you just took out of it you believe I need medication. I will reiterate my respect for you actually taking the time to read my story and respond! However, no man made mind altering medication will be necessary, in my book. I am perfectly fine, and actually star you and thank you for your opinion none-the-less!
Thank you for sharing gadaffy!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Katharos
Have you ever done any investigating into your severe illness and the grass at your home? Or at least the grass near the location you lived at when you started getting sick?
Were you being warned in your dreams that was the cause of your illness. You would be suprised how nasty certain fertalizers and other lawn treatments can have on certain people's immune systems.

Just some food for thought.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191
reply to post by Imtor

Imtor,
Thank you for your post! This is very helpful. And also a short thanks for taking the time to read my story. It really means a lot. I have started a dream journal of my own. But the idea of level 1 type dreams and level 2, might help me decipher even more. I am not going to take your ways, but learn from them, as if you are teaching me. Because I do have different levels of dreams per say. Yours are all very cool and interesting, my question is.. Is the one in 2007 about walking into the Ocean for there to be no water? Have you had any more dreams like that one? And what is your opinion that one was leading you towards? I will read your posts after this to learn more about you! And do not be surprised if I u2u a question or 2. You seem very knowledgeable about your dream state. And I would love to learn more! Thank you for posting on my thread. It feels good, once again, to know I am not alone!

Well. 'very knowledgable' hardly, but thanks ;> I'm doing a research of my own because I've had so many times dreams that I later experience, that I decided 'Wait a minute... let's do this experiment, I will record some of the dreams that I have and that are likely to happen (not the ones related to emotional state and being with no sense).

So the ones that were about cataclysm, no I haven't experienced them yet and I do not know if they refer to actual events or represent some emotional state (I dreamed those completely randomly, not whenever I watch any movies or talk or post about them, it happens occassionally).

The once that I call 'Level 1' for related to more daily things - I was going in a weeks to a trip in the mountains, for some reason weeks before that, I had dream of a valley just down a hill and in the same dream - how im passing around a cliff with a view of the mountain ranges around. When I went to the trip. I saw the exact same places.

Or when even as younger I had a dream how I was at a gym with a very long corridor. When I dreamed it I must;'ve been a teenager, I do not do fitness, gym and I have nothing related to it to dream it. At the age of 17 I went to West Germany, Saarland, on some youth program that I took part in. The place we were to stay was a gym turned into sort of, a place for temporary living. The same corridors, I felt them familiar, then I remembered.

Or something more regular - I was in the US years ago and before that I dreamed I go to NY and I was standing there in Mangattan. Heck, I went there and this was more informative as I knew it was gonna come, unless smth bad had happened, now dreams of anticipated places are nothing unusual but places you've never been to, Anyway I consider those 'Level 1' to be normal dreams.

I started recording them in 2007, as a child I've had all sorts of nightmares from dead relatives to some other humans body parts, well the reference I may relate to is - in case we've been in danger, in case I visited some friend who studies Medicine to see the human body for real on the Morgue, I guess that's the connection why I dreamed those parts. However, I do not remember dreaming cataclysms before because these ones I posted on page 1 left a strong impression and I would've remembered them. Honestly no dream's been more disturbing to me than the ones I posted on page 1.

In the dream just days ago about the nuclear strike, feeling how you're standing there and you're gonna be blown away - the same feeling you would get in reality - I don't even read or post about Wars, WW3 or anything related to it, im not interested in Wars ..

Now the dream about Denver airport DIA, I've already been there so it makes sense to dream a place you've been but maybe it is because I intend to do a search on the place, last time I didn't even pay attention to these murals as I was in a hurry. But my biggest interest is Underground bases and caves said to go deep underground and allegdly other beings, so I am on to doing the research myself when I have the chance in the future.

I'm very objective, so by saying all this I dont mean they are absolutely something more than just emotional state dreams, but it is possible, as I was quite calm and far from underpressure when dreaming them, they happened at random night, nothing to do with the movie 2012 as some happened before. Idk what it means.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join