It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

Now let's scroll down on the page and look at the other definitions supplied by Dictionary.com.

natural-born
— adj
being as specified through one's birth: a natural-born Irishman

Main Entry: natural-born
Part of Speech: adj
Definition: having a specified characteristic or ability from birth
Definition: having the legal status of a citizen
Definition: having a position or status from birth

Each one of those adheres to the claim that birthright citizenship is equivalent to natural-born citizenship. The fact that all of these definitions are present on the same page shows that the term is vague. If the framers of the Constitution wanted the term natural-born citizenship to have a specific meaning they would have provided a definition. The truth is the framers were pretty sloppy when it came to writing the Constitution. They left many things vague in the hopes that later generations would provide definitions.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Reply to post by freethinker123

True. The state of America should be enough to keep him out of office a 2nd term but so many think he will win because of the chaos going on in the GOP. Plus the idea war with Iran would keep him in a 2nd term. If voters addressed real problems they could make a difference. The BC issue is over with, he has been POTUS for 4 years guys, not nearly enough people care if it is legit or not, so we need to let it go and run with the fact he is not fit to be POTUS again, considering the state we are in today. Let it go. Why fight a battle that was lost 4 years ago?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I don't care if Obama was born in Hawaii, Kenya, or the Moon. He has done quite a bit of good for this country. I don't know what the birthers are so afraid of.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
If Obama has gained office illegally there could be a dangerous and even sinister agenda afoot how many Americans have even considered this?

If there is a fifth column type element running the USA right now then everything this potential imposter does whilst in office, every order, every decision and every act signed will all be effectively null and void or illegal.

Is this the real agenda here?

What is Obama going to do or has already done that is so bad, that in the end and The Deed done they can hang this guy out to dry and cry "Look What The Impostor Obama Did!".

If he turns out to be a proven fraud then The hand wringing by the left will reach epic proportions and will no doubt leave many an ego in pieces.....

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If someone hasn't already posted it in this thread, then I will:

Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

There is not one remotely valid shred of evidence to suggest otherwise.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I’m assuming the only way to get stars on the ats is to create habitual lying threads on obamas birth certificate, and ride Ron Paul’s band wagon…even if it’s a lie and has no conclusive evidence.

Anything for stars, I guess!

I am also assuming the mod that pinned this to the top is either a birther or a republican, don’t understand how lies can reach the top of the page, not understanding.

I made a thread about why certain threads that are based on hoaxes arent thrown in the hoax bin and instead remain o nthe front page of ats... Check out my profile and look it up there, I think youd be interested....

On topic.. That same mod should have noticed that this was the millionth thread on this subject. We can still debate if this is all true or not, but why do we have to do so on 5 different threads of THE EXACT SAME TOPIC. Mods will quickly remove a post for being off topic, but making a 16th thread of the same birther issue in a 5 day timeframe, apparently is fine and dandy
edit on 4-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I've said it before, I really don't care whether or not his birth certificate is fraudulent. I already know for a fact that he is fraudulent in every other way. People will look towards the birther issue as the one to get him impeached; but what about the NDAA, Patriot Act, fast&furious, and countless lies he has told? The fact he's a corporation-backed shill who cut deals with the big banks? There are much more viable reasons he deserves to be impeached and/or be ineligible for the upcoming election.

I find it sad that people got Clinton impeached for getting a blowjob, but won't even look into getting Obama outed for issuing into law that he can decide who gets tortured, detained, or assassinated.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrindsMyGears
If Obama has gained office illegally there could be a dangerous and even sinister agenda afoot how many Americans have even considered this?

If there is a fifth column type element running the USA right now then everything this potential imposter does whilst in office, every order, every decision and every act signed will all be effectively null and void or illegal.

What is Obama going to do or has already done that is so bad, that in the end and The Deed done they can hang this guy out to dry and cry "Look What The Impostor Obama Did!".

If he turns out to be a proven fraud then The hand wringing by the left will reach epic proportions and will no doubt leave many an ego in pieces.....

All of this based on that tricky little word "if"....

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
reply to post by LordDrakula

Get ready for a sucker punch birthers. The alledged forgery is a forgery of the original that was created so that when the time is right (a few months before the election). They release the true original. This makes all the folks screaming fraud look like idiots. You found a forgery alright, but the real document says the same thing. Why do you think that the GOP stays away from this?

Politics is all about games these days. Go Ron Paul!

I stated this when the original threads came out showing that it was likely a fraudulent document. The only reason they could have for releasing such an obvious forgery is that it is a forgery with all of the original data and it would be used as political fodder. The thing about that that didn't make sense to me though was that the timing was too early, they couldn't release the original then and the clammer had already died down. Now it's rearing it's head again straight in the public eye and right at the right time...

They let the fervor build to a crescendo and then release the original document.

Even if it's not the original that truly certifies him as being born in Kapiolani hospital, they have had plenty of time to forge one perfectly.

Jaden.

Remember, there's no knowledge of how many perfect forgeries there are, because no one but the creator knows they're forgeries.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrindsMyGears

This is a really good point. The chaos that would ensue in the event that Obama is presented as a fraud and ousted may be exactly what the men behind the curtain need in order to implement their total takeover of the nation, or world rather.

Just think about this, the US has been basically policing the world for the last couple of decades, what happens to the world if the US is too busy dealing with domestic strife to do ANYTHING overseas, it becomes ripe for the picking.

Jaden

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This kerfluffle over whether or not Obama's birth certificate is authentic or a forgery should be trivial to resolve. Someone out there somewhee is a person born in Hawaii around the same timewho has requested a copy of their birth certificate. Find that person and examine their birth certificate for the same 'layers' found in Obamas.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
You know thinking about it this whole debate whether the birth certificate is or is not a forgery could easily be decided. The argument is that the PDF has layers therefore it is a fake. Why doesn't someone simply replicate the process using a similar kind of document and see if that has laers. With how much money has been spent "investigating" this matter it shouldn't be a problem to purchase a computer with the same OS, software, and scanner the hospital used and scan a document. It actually seems kind of absurd that people have been arguing about this for a year now and nobody has actually taken the effort to replicate the process.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Take your pick...believe he was born here or believe he wasn't. But please, please, please stop saying "I don't care" when it comes to someone lying to illegally gain a position of power in our country. That is just as bad, if not worse than the "I don't care if they are here illegally" about illegal aliens.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

I totally agree In the event Obama gets called out and proven a fake the ramifications would be intersting to say the least.
Whom would be entrusted with putting things straight? I do not know but boy would it be a mess.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
the fact that the scanned certificate has layers in itself is proof enough for me. since when does a scanned copy have photoshop layers.

I wonder if anyone has ever contacted the Kenya Hall of Records (if there is one) to see if that country holds a birth certificate for Obama? I did a quick google and couldn't come up with anything.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Lmao...the fringe right never ceases to make asses out of themselves with this crap

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula
I don't know how you guys tolerate it but for me it's fun to observe how America leads the war in the Muslim world and than Muslim President take control of the US

This is ironically funny....

…OR ironically scary…!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Only the liberal left and the MSM with turn it into a conspiracy. I’m tired of all the excuses. People need to face the facts. OUR POTUS IS AN ABSOLUTE FRAUD! Hang him hi! And PLEASE don’t call me a racist! I’m far from it..!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Maybe they should start with UFO/alien disclosure before disclosing anything about Obama.

The witch hunt on Obama is preposterous and tiresome. America needs to focus on the dollar, jobs, healthcare, education and fixing the economy instead of a pointless chase of something that the rest of the world is laughing at us for.

Wake up people. Geez.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Who cares if Obama is legit.
Who cares if we the U.S. citizens are sitting on nearly 14 trillion in debt.
Who cares if our Veterans fighting these foreign entanglments have the highest suicide rate of americans.
Who cares if these same Veterans have the highest homeless rate of all Americans.
Who cares if it will be mandatory for all U.S. citizens to have health insurance, if not shall be imprisioned.
Who cares if drones, TSA, and homeland security can check on you like your an open book.
Who cares if the U.S. is looking like Nazi Germany of old.
Who cares if the bankers can foreclose on you anytime they want, and when they need a bail-out they ask us?
Who cares if the United States is starting to look like Brazil.
Who cares
Who cares

Well someone better start caring about it, and soon, or there will not be much left to care about as some posters keeping laughing about.

DEFINETLY NOT A LAUGHING MATTER, unless your on the side that is creating all of this animosity

edit on 4-3-2012 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2012 by allprowolfy because: needed a beer

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join