It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
We didn't vote the President into the Oval Office. What makes any of you think you can vote him out?

Even if the "elite" feel swayed by the pressure of the masses to "be rid of Obama." They'll just replace him with another of their goons. Fake or Real, Obama's birth certificate does nothing to change the status quo. If anything, it just serves to speed up the clock towards a police state.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Kudos on your post! I one-hundred percent agree. This so-called "president" has been a fraud since day number one! He bows down to the Muslims and ignores the bloodshed of patriotic Americans whom gave their lives for our freedom! I am beginning to think that the majority of people in this country are either dumb or just plain ignorant to what is happening all around them!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula
Now it is official

From second of March 2012

Yes...within the first four sentences it reads:

"Arpaio said he is not accusing the president of the crime. He said they will investigate who is behind the "possible forgery and fraud. I haven't decided where to go with this yet," Arpaio said. "I just wanted to get the facts of this situation. We haven't accused anyone of anything."

THIS IS A LONG WAY FROM "CONFIRMED". In fact...it's so far away THAT IT'S NOTHING AT ALL.

I wish you guys would quit this silliness. I'm an ardent and long-time Ron Paul supporter and personally can't wait to get Obama out of the White House.

However....you guys seriously undermine those efforts with this nonsense.

If it's forged...fine and great...I'm all ears. But this endless game of "we gotcha now...it's official" when there is not thus far one shred of credible evidence is just plain stupid.

If you want to call attention to Arpaio's investigation...fine. Just plug it as "Sherriff looking into birth certificate"...not as "CONFIRMED".

The only thing you've confirmed is your poor critical thinking skills.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Getting him out of office will only lead to nation wide riots.
Maybe that's the plan for October?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

What is confirmed is the fact that the lead investigator plans to SELL the findings of the investigation www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thats the real crime here

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
And oh, BTW, the super sleuths need to show flight record proof of Barack Sr. and Ann Dunham flying into the country in 1961 from Kenya. Yes, they promised they would track this down and to this day, we are still waiting for the proof.

It's amazing folks can analyze pixels in a birth certificate but yet can't track down simple flight records and tickets they claim must have been used when the Obamas flew from Kenya to Hawaii to register Barack Jr.

This racist attack on Barack Obama has reached epidemic proportions and instead of individuals focusing on what's needed to fix the economy they spend precious energy creating ghost scandals that benefit no one, in the long run.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I always view Sheriff Arapios' actions with disdain. He has killed more than a few by leaving them caged in the sun with no shade or drink!

Sheriff Arapios' treats his fellow man like dogs! None were put here to serve Arapio and none owe him their lives! The only other similar mindset to Arapio’s will be found with violent murderers who show no remorse!

The world will be a better place when Sheriff Arapio retires!

With all the fraud the prospect of Romney is very scary to me. I just pray to God Ron Paul runs as an independant!

edit on 4-3-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

So we aren't going to get any information unless we buy the book?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Glad it's proven.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Interesting video

In the video it says that videos of the tests that were done was uploaded by "TeaPartyPowerHour" on youtube.

Youtube that name.
www.youtube.com...

Anyway try clicking on his/her name to go to their channel, it says "This channel is not available."
Whats going on here eh? Maybe their account has been removed or something, maybe because someone didnt want anyone to see this..?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Say Obama is one day proven to be ineligible for president, does that mean that he couldn't have chosen Biden as a running mate/VP, so Biden can't be president either? Would Boehner then be el Presidente??

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
So he's either A) From Kenya
B) Created by the CIA
C) The Anti-Christ

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeywoodFloyd

Originally posted by TimesUp

Even if it is fake, there's nothing that anyone can do about it.
I mean, what are you going to do?

Look: I am hearing rumours, from various sources,
that the ones who pull the strings, and that put Mr. Obama in office manipulating
the media that they own, and who paid for the usurper's electoral campaign in 2008,
are going to pull the plug.
I hear that even they are fed up of him.
Too inept.

If they decide to pull the plug, for the usurper it's over.

And the fact that an Arizona affiliate of CBS made that broadcast is a sign, in my opinion.

(I am referring to the broadcast reported in the OP).
edit on 4-3-2012 by HeywoodFloyd because: edit

This makes think of one word:
Israel
edit on 4-3-2012 by TimesUp because: spellin'

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ephio
Interesting video

In the video it says that videos of the tests that were done was uploaded by "TeaPartyPowerHour" on youtube.

Youtube that name.
www.youtube.com...

Anyway try clicking on his/her name to go to their channel, it says "This channel is not available."
Whats going on here eh? Maybe their account has been removed or something, maybe because someone didnt want anyone to see this..?

Thanks.

A lot of controversial videos regarding Obama are getting scrubbed from youtube.
If you see something worth keeping I suggest you save it locally to your PC.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join