It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+98 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Now it is official

From second of March 2012

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Mon Mar 5 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
they must have mapped his brain signals and realized he will stand against the assault on Iran, if this sticks.

maybe over the weekend they will have him reprogrammed and change his mind.

The pivotal piece of leverage they hold, they who wanted him to be the face of the antichrist and the downfall of the US.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
ha..YEAH... ONE of the biggest scandals.

DON'T YOU KNOW IT SCRIPT WRITER...

all too well...all too well, lol

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
With everything going on thats bad for the US right now, its time to start trickling out the small stuff...

How official is official anyways, reported everywhere or just a few news outlets?

Or is this just the news from the other day, so its still "suspected"
edit on 4-3-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
How much more can people take ?? Fake President, elections 2012 will be set up, hated by the world because of the Presidends that love war, money and oil, ...

It's time to wake up ....

edit on 4-3-2012 by LordDrakula because: (no reason given)

+40 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
the fact that the scanned certificate has layers in itself is proof enough for me. since when does a scanned copy have photoshop layers.

reminds me of the faked moon landings. they release their material but failed to realize that we the people have photoshop.

flag this post, lets see how this plays out.

i forsee a false flag event monday to try to distract everybody lol
edit on 4-3-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

+38 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
This investigation is only bringing to light what was already confirmed long ago. Of course, the first response by many will be to attack the Sheriff. At this point, that's the only recourse Obama supporters will have.

It's very telling when the President of the United States publicly refers to inquiries from the voting public about his birth certificate as a "sideshow." The only sideshow I am witnessing is the one that piece of crap has been perpetrating upon the American people.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
When I read the title of this subject in (new topics) I thought to myself..."oh no not this again!"

The sources for this are hearsay, rumors and innuendo. I believe nothing will come of this.

There are many people in high places that are laughing about it; all the way to the bank.

+52 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
It's just as simple as this. The whole matter can easily be resolved within 24 hours! UNSEAL THE RECORDS! I've seen video of the Pres. countless times saying nothing to hide, nothing to fear. Practice what you preach, impostor!

edit on 4-3-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Gee... I don't suppose this has ANYTHING AT ALL to do with Obama telling him he can't arrest illegal aliens.

I used to respect Sheriff Joe, but this blew that right out of the water.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
ha..YEAH... ONE of the biggest scandals.

DON'T YOU KNOW IT SCRIPT WRITER...

all too well...all too well, lol

Yeah, ONE of the biggest. I'm glad she clarified that for the viewers....because it's one of the MANY scandals perpetrated upon the American people.

+42 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
Gee... I don't suppose this has ANYTHING AT ALL to do with Obama telling him he can't arrest illegal aliens.

It wouldn't matter if it DID have anything to do with illegal aliens. This is an issue of birth certificate authenticity. If it's a fake, it's a friggin' fake. No one cares if you or anyone else respects the Sheriff, because it's an irrelevant point. What's relevant is whether or not our president is a FRAUD.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I don't know how you guys tolerate it but for me it's fun to observe how America leads the war in the Muslim world and than Muslim President take control of the US

This is ironically funny....

+59 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I just saw this a few minutes ago.
Just confirms what many of us here knew last year.
Several threads thoroughly outed this document as a reconstructed fake.

Proven fraud yet nothing changes.
Welcome to the new status quo where the criminals run the prison.
2012 is our last chance to change it.

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni

Who cares what it has to do with, the fact is the evidence shows Obama's birth certificate may be fraudulent, so I don't see why irrelevant agendas have anything to do with this. If it does turn out to be fraudulent, would it matter the reason for why it was investigated in the first place? No, only the truth will matter. The fact is it's illegal for a non-US born American to be president, no matter who they are. If you don't care about this and support Obama rather than the constitution, you have a lot of explaining to do as you are contradicting yourself, because Obama supposedly supports the constitution as it is mandatory for him to do so as president.

In other words, you look like a fool when you hypothesize motives for an investigation rather than considering the evidence obtained from the investigation, and disregarding the validity of the evidence because of your political affiliations.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Someone should ask why they went through all this trouble hiding the identity to put Muslim guy for head of the State ?? Was there absence of other puppets?? Is there a bigger plan for the future ??? Why Muslim ??
edit on 4-3-2012 by LordDrakula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Get ready for a sucker punch birthers. The alledged forgery is a forgery of the original that was created so that when the time is right (a few months before the election). They release the true original. This makes all the folks screaming fraud look like idiots. You found a forgery alright, but the real document says the same thing. Why do you think that the GOP stays away from this?

Politics is all about games these days. Go Ron Paul!

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Ah so tons of experts including those working for the Republican Party spent god knows how much time examining the thing and it was fine. But, Mr I spit on the constitution and human rights has a "volunteer posse" and a huge agenda declares it fake. Only at ATS would anybody take this drivel seriously.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
reply to post by LordDrakula

Get ready for a sucker punch birthers. The alledged forgery is a forgery of the original that was created so that when the time is right (a few months before the election). They release the true original. This makes all the folks screaming fraud look like idiots. You found a forgery alright, but the real document says the same thing. Why do you think that the GOP stays away from this?

Politics is all about games these days. Go Ron Paul!

Well then, anyone who had anything to do with this birth certificate would be guilty of fraud at that point. I would love for them to do this. Disseminating a known forgery to the public as an original is fraud!

Sucker punch on!

+21 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Ah so tons of experts including those working for the Republican Party spent god knows how much time examining the thing and it was fine. But, Mr I spit on the constitution and human rights has a "volunteer posse" and a huge agenda declares it fake. Only at ATS would anybody take this drivel seriously.

Can you dispute any of the facts without attacking the messenger? Your personal opinion on the person does not matter. The facts showing the birth certificate is a computer generated forgery do not lie.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join