It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

“Those who address race the most, are usually the most racist”
-Propulsion

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
reply to post by Jaellma

“Those who address race the most, are usually the most racist”
-Propulsion

Oh come on..

Fine.

Those who address people not being born in America the most, are usually not born in America.
-your logic

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
I don't care if Obama was born in Hawaii, Kenya, or the Moon. He has done quite a bit of good for this country. I don't know what the birthers are so afraid of.

I hope you are kidding. If not, what color is the sky in your world? I'd really like to know.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I went through an intense background check just to get my current non-political job. You people really think the POTUS wouldn't be checked on every level? Really? I mean...come on...logic, use it it's your friend.

It's 100% fine if you wanna focus on your discontent regarding his policy but stop worshiping fairy tales.
edit on 4-3-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
And when are the mods going to take "Confirmed" off this thread title. Can we try not to make ATS the laughing stock its becoming. Nothing is confirmed

link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I just saw this a few minutes ago.
Just confirms what many of us here knew last year.
Several threads thoroughly outed this document as a reconstructed fake.

Proven fraud yet nothing changes.
Welcome to the new status quo where the criminals run the prison.
2012 is our last chance to change it.

What is completely remarkable is the number of people which say "Big Deal"or "dont we have bigger fish to fry"

place the shoe on a GOP President. Do you think the Hounds of Hell would be chasing the Story. Absolutely I say. Absolutely.

Obama house of cards, ALL FALL DOWN.

link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
Lmao...the fringe right never ceases to make asses out of themselves with this crap

Deny all you want, the BC is a forgery. Fact. Eff Ay See Kay. PROVEN to be fake by EXPERTS in digital document creation.

Basically you're calling the sheriff of one of the most populous counties in the country a liar because you're in denial.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus
I went through an intense background check just to get my current non-political job. You people really think the POTUS wouldn't be checked on every level? Really? I mean...come on...logic, use it it's your friend.

Really...have you followed the recent budget crisis that congress fights over every time it comes up?

When it comes to government...rules of logic does not apply!

Hence such easy developments of presidential conspiracy and dishonesty...remember Clinton never had inappropriate contact with Monica?

The birth certificate is real...until I have to admit it wasn't...same story...different spin!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Whoever the author of the birth certificate was wasn't around In '61 there was no Kenya at that time. Also there
was no term like African American DUH !

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

It's 100% fine if you wanna focus on your discontent regarding his policy but stop worshiping fairy tales.

good for you. you are a great and upstanding citizen. Now Imagine you are dirty as they come from Chicago. Your Brother-in-law can get you in and I mean at the top. He has a chat with his cronies and bam you are in. Not even a finger print session, all taken care of. All cleared with the Company boys and all cleared with the Union boys.

Now hop up to the keyboard and say "No it Ain't So"

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Once again, if Obama were a traitor that would require him to be a citizen. If he is a citizen he has birthright citizenship. According to the courts birthright citizenship is equivalent to natural-born citizenship. So either he is a natural-born citizen and your claims regarding him being a traitor fall apart or he is not a citizen and he cannot be charged with treason. So which is it?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BRIGHT STAR

Kenya started existing in the 20s when its official name became Kenya Colony. In 1963 it became Dominion of Kenya then in 1964 it became Republic of Kenya. Furthermore, nowhere on the birth certificate does it say African American. For his father's race it says African. Being that he was from Africa that is appropriate. Did you even bother to look at the birth certificate or are you just repeating proven lies from birther sites.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

Really...have you followed the recent budget crisis that congress fights over every time it comes up?

When it comes to government...rules of logic does not apply!

Hence such easy developments of presidential conspiracy and dishonesty...remember Clinton never had inappropriate contact with Monica?

The birth certificate is real...until I have to admit it wasn't...same story...different spin!

It's good to have an open mind but not so open that your brains fall out. Bad POTUS = non US citizen as president? LOL...wow

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Look, just don't vote for the guy if you don't like him. They are all corrupt no doubt, but continuing on with this is silly.

There are way over 100 threads started and discussed ad nauseum on this subject. If by adding the vague and unsupported statement "Confirmed..." as a way to get your thread noticed once again by all the birthers then you have succeeded. Ok fine, if you want to start a discussion as to what the sherrif has found or said, ok. Just don't use confirmed - title should read - "Sherrif Joe say's Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012"

There is nothing new here that hasn't been discussed before.

Here is what is in the video in brief:
The town Sherrif says his a team of volunteer investigators (cold case posse) who say the document "maybe" false and there is a "person of interest" that they won't name...Good grief......

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Reason it has several layers for the fact it was scanned by software aka "OCR scanning". I had a cheap 50$ scanner which allowed you to scan a document and put it into a big file it automatically makes layers separating the background/ text and what have you.

If you want to test it out your self go buy a scanner (most if not all) have OCR button. Save it as a pdf.

This # is total bull#. Nothing but totally ignorant racist trash.

If you don't want to buy a big scanner. You can pull out your smartphone search for OCR scanner.

Boom I just confirmed this "evidence" as total horse # spewed by racist people; who can not stand a black man as a leader.

And befor some racist idiot says OCR was invested when Obama released his birth certificate. Wiki shows "In 1929 Gustav Tauschek obtained a patent on OCR in Germany" 1929. So there you go.

Confirmed; those people are racist fools.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

POTUS = non US citizen

I didn't say that!

Brains falling out?

Wow okay...well then...stay open minded...and don't let that happen!

I simply said I don't care if he is a citizen or not...he needs to go...watch carefully...and please don't put it out there like I said something I haven't!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join